Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She became agitated. "Goddammit, faster. Make me cum. We don't have time and can't get caught."

Not wanting to disappoint, I grabbed her pony tail, pulling her head back with a yank, reached around and started playing with her clit, and pounding her as hard as I could. I did not think I was going to last which was just as well as I could feel her pussy muscles contracting on my cock. She started grunting very loudly forcing me to cover her mouth with my right hand as she went orgasmic.

Listening to her grunt and swear through my hand brought me to a quick conclusion as I once again filled up a condom. We were both in a lustful state as we were leaning on the sink when she came to her senses, slapped my ass and instructed me to wait ten minutes after she left before heading up to the field. She quickly cleaned up, headed for the door and stopped with a smile on her face. "That was fucking great but it will be the last time, "she said.

I stopped her. "Mandy. You picked this time and place. The next time I will and it will be nothing like you have ever experienced." She smiled back and walked out the door. I waited ten minutes and left to play softball.

Little did I know that I would have to be very patient. There were no opportunities for the rest of the summer and well into the next. Finally, Mandy and Gary hosted a party at their house on a Saturday night and as usual I was late hoping that the guys would be well lubricated when I arrived.

I walked up to the deck and the wives were in their usual spots while the guys were by the fire pit. I did not see Gary or Rick and when I asked Mandy, she said they were on a booze run. Thinking that there was not a lot of time for a move I asked to use the bathroom. I walked into the house and as I reached the bathroom was delighted that Mandy had followed me in.

I reversed course and quickly approached her. I could see by the smile on her face that she knew what my intentions were. Unfortunately, one of the other wives walked in to get something and I had to abort the move. EPIC FAIL!!

The end of the season arrived and once again Gary and Mandy hosted the party. I again arrived late and this time brought Lisa to distract the guys while I finally made another move on Mandy.

The party was good and both men and women were becoming well lubricated. Mandy went into the kitchen to get something so I made an excuse and left Lisa with Gary to keep him busy. Mandy acted surprised to see me but not as surprised as when I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the laundry room from which you could see the guys at the firepit.

We knew there was not much time so I leaned her against the washing machine, slid her panties to the side and entered her from behind. I had only thrust into her two or three times when I noticed Lisa by the firepit casually lifting her baseball cap on and off her head. That was our pre-arrange signal. "Oh shit," I said. "Gary is coming."

I put my member back in my shorts and hustled to the bathroom where I gathered myself, splashed water on my face and flushed the toilet. I opened the door to find Gary there. Hoping he wasn't going to slug me I was relieved to hear him say "Thanks, my turn." Another EPIC FAIL!!!

The nest season came around and I was surprised to hear that Gary had been transferred and I never did see them again.


12