All Comments on 'Mandy & Lauren Transformed'

by Lion24655

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 19 years ago
H O T

Loved your well prepared and enjoyable story and you acted a real gentleman when you seduced Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You Three are depraved

We are bi, but we would never force anyone into anything they did not want to do, or we would never take advantage of another person's situation. That is what you and Judy did. You took advantage of Mandy and Lauren for your personal satisfacation. A sad lot all of you are except Lauren.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"Mandy was a good friend of ours."

With friends like those, Mandy doesn't need enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's a story for cryin out loud!

How can you criticize the characters? What a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More build up, please

Good story. The very basic idea is very interesting but it's a shame that the story develops so fast, without a more gradual build up.

I would like to read more about Mandy e Lauren!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy!

A wonderful, erotic story. I just loved the Lauren character, and Mandy's hunger is quite arousing. I don't understand the criticism. I want chapter 2 of this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

This has to be the best story I have ever read from this site. Love the Bill and Lauren situations. How gentle he was with her really got me hot. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply amazing!

I loved loved loved this story. The concept of an experienced couple suducing a mother and daughter is so much better then I thought it would be. It was awesome to read and has me very very hot. I was so sad to see this story end. I really hope you continue this story with these four characters. Maybe more of Bill and Lauren and more of Lauren and Mady would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Practically Perfect!!!

Wow, that was SO hot, and in such good spirit too! Probably my ultimate fantasy, both to meet a couple like that and later to be them. I would just like to have more background on Bill and Judy, to make them more real. If I had known some kind, welcoming people like that, my life probably wouldn't be messed up like it is. I don't know how anyone could criticize the characters. Maybe they never got confused by society and always knew what was real, but not everyone is so lucky. Sometimes it takes someone to reach out before you can be yourself. No one was "forced" to do anything they didn't want to, they were only persuaded to confront their inhibitions and false beliefs and find themselves. That is a gift of mercy, even if it was done completely selfishly, which it didn't sound like. Too bad there aren't more like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Very arousing

so much more than masturbation worthy. I almost came just reading it and not even touching my cock. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous