Mandy and the Lesbian Bathhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee laughed as she slipped a second finger inside Mandy's pussy. "I don't give a shit about that. You're here right now."

Mandy moaned louder, her pussy absolutely on fire now. She moved her own hand onto Lee's leg but Lee stopped her. Lee removed her fingers and slid her body around so she was facing Mandy. Mandy instinctively spread her legs as Lee moved closer. She assumed Lee was going to press close and kiss her, but instead she felt the tip of something press against her pussy.

Mandy mouthed the words, "strap on" to Lee who giggled and nodded. Lee took her hands out of the water and put them about 10" apart to give Mandy an idea of the size. When Mandy nodded, Lee pressed in close, all the while stuffing the entire length of the fake cock into Mandy's hungry pussy. Lee was pressed fully against Mandy's body when the cock bottomed out.

"Oh FUCK!" Mandy screamed when her pussy was fully stuffed. It was loud enough for everyone to hear. Lee pulled almost all the way out which instantly made Mandy feel so empty, but just as quickly slammed it back inside. Another "FUCK" escaped Mandy's lips.

"Ooooo you like this big fucking cock in your cunt?"

"I do. I do," Mandy said. She put her arms around Lee's neck and pulled her tighter against herself.

Lee rhythmically stuffed the fake cock in and out of Mandy's pussy, each thrust faster and harder. "When you cum slut, I want you to scream it to everyone here."

"Yes! Yes! Lee, you're making me CUUUUUUMMMMMM!" Mandy screamed as one of the biggest orgasms she'd ever had exploded through her body.

Lee pulled the dildo out and moved to Mandy's side again. "That was for you since you haven't had that action."

"You don't want me to do you? Mandy asked.

"No babe. This was all yours." Lee then got up and left the hot tub, a huge strap on swinging back and forth as she walked away.

When Mandy felt as though she could walk without falling over, she got out of the hot tub as well, dried off as best she could then headed for the exit. One woman high fived her on her way out.

Chapter 4:

After exiting the pool, Mandy stepped to the bench against the wall and sat. So many feelings were coursing through her. That orgasm was huge, and they're always so much better with someone else involved, that she could have went home and felt satisfied. But there was also so much she wanted to explore.

A middle aged woman approached her, pretty enough, but probably a bit more curvy than she would have liked. Mandy was still, however, mesmerized with the air of confidence in her walk. Mandy thought that maybe the confidence came from just this very setting. The knowledge that all the women in this section were seeking the same thing; just good old adult fun.

The woman looked down at Mandy and asked, "Do you mind if I...?" while she licked her lips. Mandy was speechless and only responded with a shake of her head 'no'. Her legs seemed to spread without asking them to.

The woman bent over a bit, her ample tits hanging mere inches from Mandy's face, and pressed two fingers into Mandy's damp pussy. She seemed to swirl them around then she pulled them out, stood and licked the damp fingers. Mandy was stunned as the woman then walked away saying, "Tasty doll. I hope I run into you again."

Mandy stood and shook her head, although she also smiled like a giddy schoolgirl. She went back in the locker room to use the toilet. She once again heard two women going at it and smiled some more.

Entering the hub again she tried to get her bearings and make sure she chose the right hallway, they all looked the same. She chose the one she thought it was and walked to the end. She thought this was the one as the hallway ended and there were the two doors, one on either side. She looked back and forth. Originally her plan was to try out the gloryhole. But now she wasn't so sure.

Mandy was startled back to the present as another naked body pressed against her from behind and she was hugged tight. "It's always a hard decision, isn't it?" the woman said.

Mandy was released and she spun around. She stared at the woman slack jawed. She recognized her from the local news station. She was the anchor, Jill Waters. Easily in her 60's, slim, silver haired, gray eyed. Mandy couldn't get over how beautiful this woman looked up close. She had always assumed it was makeup. She also couldn't help but notice how firm her tits looked. Mandy thought her entire body had held up well for her age.

"Mrs. Waters!" Mandy exclaimed. "Ummm. Yeah. I mean yes. Hard to decide where I want to go. You are stunning!"

"It's Ms.," Jill said. "And thank you. You're beautiful as well."

"Get out of here. Jill Waters thinks I'm beautiful?" Mandy couldn't help gushing.

"Well, I don't know if you're game, but I'm going into this room." She pointed to the door on the left. "I prefer fucking out in the open where others can watch. And there will be plenty in there to do that."

"You, um. You want to fuck ME?" Mandy questioned.

"Yes, I do. But don't let the grandma look fool you. I'm a dirty woman who loves to fuck dirty girls. I talk dirty and will treat you like a submissive fuck toy. And my strap on will only stop after I've taken all three holes."

Mandy's pussy instantly started to leak juice. She noticed a bag at their feet which she assumed Jill's toys were. She grinned, opened the door and said, "After you Ms."

Jill said, "Oh goody," then grabbed her bag and entered the voyeur room. She pointed to the one empty table and said, "Stand in front of that table while I get ready."

Mandy walked to the table and noticed no less than 20 women seated on benches around the room staring at her and the action at the two other tables. At each other table there were women on their backs, legs in the stirrups she remembered were there, being fucked hard with strap ons. Mandy sat onto the table and waited.

Mandy was in awe as she watched the sight of this sexy mature woman cinching up the last strap on a 7" purple strap on while she approached the table. Then she almost stopped breathing when this lovely grandma looking woman asked, "Did I say you should sit, you slut?"

Mandy immediately dropped off the table. "No. S-s-sorry."

"You'll have to pay for that. I was only going to have you wet the cock a little, but now..." Jill left that threat hanging as she put both hands on Mandy's head and forced her onto her knees. "Open bitch!"

Mandy complied and Jill shoved the entire cock into her mouth and proceeded to face fuck her. Mandy gagged and spluttred, drooling heavy saliva all over the shaft of the fake cock. After a few minutes Jill shoved the dildo in one final time and held Mandy there with force at the back of her head.

It seemed like an eternity to Mandy, but she was finally released and the biggest slop of saliva covered the cock.

"Now, up and bend over the table. Open your ass and beg me to fuck it," Jill ordered.

There were Ooohs and Ahhhs from the audience as Mandy did as ordered. She wasn't new to anal, but it had been a while and she feared Jill's forcefulness might be too much. Mandy spread her ass cheeks and begged, "Fuck me Ms. Please fuck this slut's asshole." She instantly wondered why she had said that so easily.

Jill made a show of pushing the shaft harshly inside, but in reality, used just enough force to let the strap on pop inside Mandy's asshole and all the way forward without ripping her apart. Mandy was thankful for that.

Jill slowly started to pump in and out allowing Mandy's asshole to open up and relax. "Yes that's it. Take my girl cock in your tight ass. That's the second hole you little fuck slut. Take that cock."

As the initial pain receded and turned into pleasure, Mandy started to back her ass up to meet Jill's thrusts. "Oh fuck yes. Fuck my dirty little asshole. I was a bad fuck slut. Harder! Fuck my ass harder!"

Jill understood the change all too well and as the crowd began to talk louder to urge her on, she slammed her strap on harder and faster into Mandy's asshole. Every other thrust she also slapped Mandy's asscheek hard, leaving a redness.

It had only been a couple minutes but Mandy couldn't hold back the dam that had been keeping her orgasm at bay. She exploded and screamed, a gush of juice pushing out of her pussy and all over the floor. Her legs started to shiver hard.

"I'm fucking cumming!" Mandy screamed.

Jill pulled the cock out of Mandy's ass and ordered, "Up on the table bitch. Spread those legs."

Mandy again obeyed quickly, wondering how she had become so submissive. Once spread Jill wasted no time with being careful. She plunged the strap on deep into Mandy's pussy and fucked fast and furiously.

"God, you're a good little fuck slut," Jill said.

"Thank you. Now fuck me hard!" Mandy screamed again.

The voyeurs in the room went wild, chanting "Take it! Take it! Take it!".

Jill obliged and after just a few minutes had Mandy shaking in another earthquake of an orgasm. When Jill noticed Mandy settling down she pulled the cock out. "Good fuck slut. You put on a great show."

Jill went to her bag to put her strap on away. She picked up the bag and motioned for Mandy to follow. Mandy did, but wobbled a bit as she approached Jill. Jill put her arm around Mandy's waist and helped her to the door.

Once in the hallway again Mandy was on steadier feet. "My God," Mandy moaned. "That was incredible!"

Jill asked, "I didn't hurt you did I? Take it too far?"

"No. Not at all. I mean I'm sore, but I'm fine. I assumed I was going to get you off too though."

"Oh dear, I get some tiny orgasms while doing it. I just enjoy fucking young pussy with this. So I'm fine too."

Mandy stared deep into Jill's eyes and was pretty sure she saw something there. A loneliness, a longing. She hoped she was right and without a word, bent to Jill's bag, pulled out the strap on and cinched it up. She pulled Jill with her to one of the many benches. She sat down and then back and held the strap on steady.

Jill smiled warmly and straddled Mandy on the bench and lowered herself onto the dildo. Jill started to bob up and down and every once in a while stopped with the cock buried fully to grind her hips back and forth. Mandy took the opportunity to latch her mouth onto one of Jill's tits.

It wasn't long before Jill was moaning heavily and cumming all over the shaft of the fake cock. She stood when she was done and as Mandy undid the strap on, said, "Thank you for that. Maybe I can have you over to the studio some day to service me under the desk while I'm on air."

"Ummm, maybe. I haven't really eaten a pussy....yet."

"Oh really? How delicious. Well, if you're anything like you are when a woman fucks you, you're gonna be a natural. Call me at the studio if you ever want to."

"Ok," Mandy said. Then, unsure why she added it, said, "My sister is a lesbian. Would she be able to do that too?"

"Fuck yes! That would be awesome." Jill picked up her bag and walked away down the hall.

Chapter 5:

Mandy sat on the bench for a while and stared at the other door. She knew it was the gloryhole and what drew her back here. But her pussy was so sore after the two fuckings that she wasn't even horny anymore. Several women exited and entered that room, most smiling or nodding at Mandy. She decided that tomorrow was another day so she stood and walked back to the central hub.

She suddenly forgot about her soreness when she spotted Mrs. Ramsey leaning against a wall and talking with another woman. Monique Ramsey. The mother of a child she used to babysit for. Mrs. Ramsey was easily in her late 40's now, tall, freakishly so for a woman, at around 6' 5". She was very toned, with jet black shoulder length hair and green eyes that Mandy saw shine from across the hub. She was very dark skinned and Mandy saw that on her humongous tits, her areolas were darker yet and her nipples stood out at least 2" and extremely round and darker yet.

Mandy couldn't help herself and waved. "Mrs. Ramsey? Hi!"

Mrs. Ramsey, shocked to see Mandy, naked and waving, immediately tried to cover her own body with the towel she was holding. "M-M-Mandy? Um, hi. How, um, wonderful to see you."

As Mandy approached, the other woman said goodbye and walked away. Mandy simply said, "No reason to cover up. Or be nervous. If we're both back here, I'm sure we know what each of us is doing."

Mrs. Ramsey chuckled and said, "Yes, right. How silly of me. I was about to head into the sauna. Would you like to sit with me and catch up some?"

Mandy smiled, "I WAS going to leave Mrs. Ramsey, but yes, I'd love that."

Mrs. Ramsey grabbed Mandy's hand and led the way. "Please child, you've seen my tits. Call me Monique. Or Mon if you prefer."

They sat next to each other. Mandy felt the tension in her body melting away with the hot steam. Mon spoke. "So, I never pictured you a lesbian."

Mandy giggled and said, "Well, I don't know really. I was married, now divorced. I did dabble in college, but nothing to speak of really. I accidentally found this back room section when Sherri and I came for a workout. I guess I was curious."

Mon lightly rested her hand on Mandy's leg, her head back and eyes closed. "I see. I hope you join our team then."

This made Mandy giggle again. "Mon, what about you. I mean I called you Mrs. Ramsey, but are you divorced and a lesbian now?"

"Been a lesbian since my teens. Harold knows. We both wanted kids. So it was a marriage of convenience. He's gay himself."

Mandy turned her head and stared at Mon, flabbergasted. She also noticed how much more sexy Mon's chocolate skin looked with the sheen of sweat on her. She had another shock when she spotted breast milk trickling out of each nipple. Mandy suddenly felt very thirsty. Mon opened her eyes and saw Mandy staring.

Mon said, "I've had many lovers who are into it. Lactation that is. So I keep self inducing to keep the flow going. You have to keep a steady feed going or else you dry up again. I was almost there when I found this place. Now I have a steady line of women wanting to feed. Would you like a sip?"

Moving without realizing she had, Mandy leaned over and softly clamped her mouth over Mon's nipple. She immediately tasted the sweat, but as she took one pull of the nipple, what seemed like a torrent of milk filled her mouth. It was warm, sweet tasting. Mandy was instantly addicted. She found herself sucking faster and faster, not wanting the milk to ever stop.

Mon moaned, "That's it baby. Drink mommy's milk. It's so good for you." Her hand cupped the back of Mandy's head to keep her there. "You're so hungry. It's so hot to see that."

Mandy reluctantly took her mouth off. "So is that your thing? Being mommy?"

Mon laughed and said, "Let's just say, I really, really love feeding younger women." Mon shifted her body back and pulld Mandy down onto her lap, back first. She leaned down slightly so her tits hung in Mandy's face. Mandy latched on to a nipple and started sucking milk out again.

Mandy was shocked at just how turned on drinking milk from a breast made her. Even through the sweat she could feel her pussy absolutely leaking juice. She moved her mouth to Mon's other breast, not wanting to drain her so fully.

Mon moaned. "Such a thirsty little slut. You're doing great baby. Drink up." Mon pushed her hand in between Mandy's legs and felt no resistance. She rubbed Mandy's clit in slow circles, then dipped two fingers inside. "Mmmmm. My baby is so fucking wet. You must really like to feed."

Mandy nodded even with Mon's tit in her mouth. Her pussy now on fire from the rubbing, her breathing became more shallow. She felt a third finger slip inside her pussy and her orgasm came crashing in. She opened her mouth to scream, milk spewing out of her mouth, "I'm fucking cumming mommy!"

Mon slowed her rubbing as Mandy's body stopped convulsing. "Yes baby. Mommy knows how you're feeling. I've got you." as she then cradled Mandy in a hug.

Mandy finally sat up and said, "Monique, that was incredible! I don't think I've ever been that turned on in my life. Look, I don't know where I'm going to end up on this journey I'm now on, but if you say you need regularity to keep your flow, I want that job." She then laughed hysterically.

Mon walked with Mandy back to the locker room. She entered her number in Mandy's phone when offered. "We can work out the details if and when you call, but I'd love to feed you regularly."

Mandy drove home and waisted no time going to bed. She was so wiped out but knew she had a brunch date with Sherri Sunday afternoon.

Chapter 6:

Sherri was at Mandy's house at 11:00. Mandy had cooked stuff to eat and although Sherri was filling her plate, Mandy opted just for a margarita. She thought she'd need the liquid courage to confess to Sherri that she had gone back to the bathhouse.

Sherri was halfway through with her plate when Mandy poured a second margarita. "You're not eating?" Sherri asked Mandy.

Mandy shook her head and gulped down another half of her drink. "Hey sis," she started. "I gotta confess something. I, uh, went back to the bathhouse. I waited until later in the evening when I knew you wouldn't be there."

Sherri was surprised at first, but shrugged. "Trying to figure out if you're really a lesbian?"

"Well, really I was horny at first. And stumbling on that gloryhole had me wondering."

"Did you use the gloryhole?" Sherri asked.

"Didn't get to it. I had a few other encounters on the way and was pretty worn out. Do you know Jill Waters?"

Sherri said, "Who doesn't know GILF Waters?"

"She fucked me with a strap on. Actually invited me to service her under her desk while on air."

"No fucking way! Do you even eat pussy? The times you told me about experimenting you were only on the receiving end."

"I think I want to try. Are you going to the gym today?"

Sherri sighed, "Look. I don't know if you thought I'd be upset with you. I'm not. But you have to realize, I don't want company when I go. If we're together, eventually, you'll see me having sex. Would you be ok with that?"

Mandy sighed herself, "I've thought of that. I think I'm grown up enough to know I might see something. And I'm ok with that. How would you feel if you saw me fucking someone?"

"It's a big place. It's not like I'd have to watch you," Sherri said, then snorted laughter. "You know, if we shared a room, membership fee drops by a thousand. Just throwing that out there."

"Sold! Let's go put my name on it and I'll reimburse you for half of what you paid."

Sherri rolled her eyes. "Fine. Let's go."

Mandy grabbed her bag and followed Sherri to the door. Before closing the door she innocently asked, "Sis? How do you eat pussy?"

"Jesus, Mandy. I'm not teaching you that." They both laughed hysterically.

Chapter 7:

They registered Mandy at the front desk by filling out a membership card. Intead of a refund of the difference, they opted to have the money put towards their renewal. In the room they undresssed and grabbed a towel.

Mandy asked, "Do you have a routine or anything?"

Sherri answered, "I usually start in either the sauna or hot tub. Why?"

Mandy said, "Just want to make sure you weren't going to the gloryhole." She blushed slightly.

Sherri grinned. "You sure are diving right into this new life. Good luck."

As the sisters walked to the hub, Mandy pondered whether she was uncomfortable with them both being naked, but as they encountered other naked women walking about, any sense of unease washed away.

There were two blondes who waved at Sherri and walked over. One of them pulled Sherri in and started kissing her passionately, her hands caressing Sherri's ass. Even though Mandy had never met either women, the other blonde did the same. Mandy moaned into her mouth as her own ass was being caressed as well.