Mandy and the Lesbian Bathhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kisses broke, Mandy was introduced to the two women. Sherri headed to the sauna with both blondes. Mandy found her hallway and walked to the end. She took a deep breath, and knowing what she needed to do, she entered, skirted to the edge of the booths, spied the first door that said 'unoccupied' and entered. She locked the door then looked around.

On this side of the wall she saw the other end of the table she saw the first day. The two way radio box was also there. A chair with towels on it completed the decor. There was no tv or remote. Mandy assumed it was not necessary since whoever was on this end would be too busy to watch porn.

Mandy pulled up the chair to the edge of the massage table and waited. She didn't wait long before she heard the click of the door on the other side shut. She caught brief glimpses of movement as the woman presumably got ready. Soon the legs and lower half of the woman slid through the hole. There was obviously some way to adjust the table up and down because the woman did so to get more comfortable.

Mandy thought, "This is it." She pulled her chair up as close as she could as the woman then spread her legs to reveal a shaven and already glistening pussy. Mandy reached down and pressed in the two way radio button hoping she would get some coaching if she turned out horrible at this.

Mandy leaned forward and pressed her tongue against the woman's pussy. She licked up the down then back up. When the first taste hit her, she knew this was going to be good. She emulated how she would like to be licked herself; licking circles around the clit then sucking it into her mouth. Mandy heard a moan come through the speaker at that move so she knew it was on, but the woman said nothing.

Mandy spread the woman's pussy lips and drove her tongue inside as far as she could go. Another moan. She ran it upwards until it slipped out and onto the clit again. Mandy sucked the clit in one more time, with more vigor, and pushed two fingrs inside. She finger fucked her hard while continuing to suck on her clit.

A few moments later Mandy heard a loud grunt and felt a splash of cum into her mouth. She opened her mouth, surprised by this, but wanting to taste every bit of it. The woman pulled her body back through the hole and a moment later Mandy heard the door open and shut again.

She sat back, amazed at how good that was for her. Mandy's own pussy was leaking non stop. She thought she would have time to savor it, but she heard someone else enter the room already. In just a minute another set of legs appeared, the table was lowered.

Mandy could tell the woman was more chubby than the last one, but she didn't mind that. The woman spread her legs and Mandy saw some slight hair this time with some very large labia. This time Mandy dove in hard and fast and the woman's voice floated through the speaker. "Fuck yes! I like it rough like that baby."

Mandy obliged and was pressing her tongue hard against the woman's pussy. She sucked in the woman's clit hard, then nibbled her teeth on it. The woman's legs shook and a bevy of moans came through.

Mandy felt the woman start to stiffen and she braced for her cum, but then she would relax again. Mandy repeated her steps but each time the woman stiffened, she would then relax again.

Mandy decided to ask, "Am I doing something wrong?"

The woman replied, "Fuck no! You're wonderful. Maybe if you fingered my asshole. That usually drives me nuts."

Mandy resumed her eating but positioned her hand up to her ass crack, found her rosebud and plunged a finger inside. The woman screamed, "FUCK YES I'M CUMMING!" and splashed Mandy's face with cum. Mandy lapped up as much as she could.

This time the woman thanked Mandy before she left. Mandy sat back breathless. She was leaking profusely now. She quickly cleaned up the chair and was about to leave when the door opened and shut again. Mandy folded the towel and set it on her chair, then sat down.

The woman on the other side said, "Hello? Do you have the radio on?"

"Yes. Hello," Mandy said.

"Ummmm, before I lay down, can you tell me if you eat ass at all?"

"I never have before honestly. But today is the first day I've ever eaten pussy too. I wouldn't be opposed to it."

"Ok thank you," was the woman's response. And just a few seconds later another lower extremity slid through the hole but she was obviously on her belly.

Mandy stood over this one and bent over, her hands spread the woman's ass cheeks. She could see both holes clearly and pressed her tongue in the woman's pussy first, then licked upwards until her tongue touched the woman's asshole. She licked around the sphincter two full revolutions before trying to stuff her tongue inside.

Screams were coming through the radio as Mandy tongue fucked the woman's asshole. Her own pussy now a never ending waterfall. The woman orgasmed with Mandy's tongue fully inside her asshole, squeezing it hard.

The woman thanked her then left. Mandy quickly picked her towel up and left also. As fun as it had been, her jaw was tired. She exited the room and headed back to the hub.

Chapter 8:

Mandy flopped down on a bench and just breathed. It was hard to concentrate because there were naked women everywhere. The only thing she was mindful of was that her pussy was tingling excessively. An older redhead walked by saying, "Delicious."

She saw Sherri and a tall brunette walk out of the sauna hand in hand. Sherri said, "Oh there she is Lana. That's Mandy. My sister."

Lana said, "Hi! I heard you tried out the gloryhole. Someone sure did a number on you in there."

Mandy was bewildered. "Huh?"

Sherri said, "Sis. You're leaking an absolute puddle onto the bench and your legs are dripping with your juice!"

"No no no. I, um, ate. I only ate. I finally did it."

Lana giggled, "Well honey, you get extremely wet when you eat pussy. I think your cock days are over."

Just then a mature woman came out of the locker room, obviously in a huff. She stopped, looked back in the locker room and screamed, "And I'm sure there are other women here who won't think I'm too old to eat their pussy!" The woman turned, wanting to storm off, but tripped over her own feet and landed on all fours staring directly at Mandy's pussy.

The woman crawled the rest of the short distance and stopped in front of Mandy's legs. "Hi. I'm Rose."

Mandy spread her legs and said, "Hi Rose. Eat Rose."

Rose started by licking a trail of pussy juice up Mandy's inner thigh then dove in and licked furiously against Mandy's pussy. Mandy was already moaning because of how turned on she was. She grabbed the back of Rose's head and pulled her face tight against her pussy, grinding on it as her orgasm hit.

Sherri said, "Fuck I didn't need to see that!"

Rose stood and kissed Mandy and thanked her then disappeared down a hallway.

Mandy shook her head and asked Sherri, "You almost ready to go sis?"

Sherri nodded and the two sisters headed to their change room. Mandy put her arm around Sherri on the walk. "Hey, it's still somewhat early. You wanna go see if we can visit Jill at the studio?"

Sherri laughed and said, "Shit sis, you're a fucking nympho now."

Both women laughed hysterically.