All Comments on 'Mandy Blows Her Dad'

by The Needler

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ummm...

You do realize that the way floors are actually made, he would have to have a cock that was around 12-15 inches long for it to go from one floor to the next, right? There's carpet, subfloor, supports, and lower floor ceiling to go through. That's going to be a bare minimum of 9 inches. And he would likely be shoving his dick through insulation to get from one to the other. I dunno about you, but fiberglass on my cock does not sound like fun.

nomennescionomennescioover 11 years ago
Slightly mixed feelings.

Definitely a strong job of characterization - I liked all the little details, favorite foods, slangy dialogue, the talk about what was new from work. They felt like people, which is often not the case in this kind of story, and is worth a lot.

But the father just seemed a little too blasé about the whole thing, in light of the believability he otherwise possessed. Amanda, too, barely hesitating to tell him what she did, in a manner that struck me as entirely too direct. The line "She choked back a sob. 'Daddy, I always wanted to suck your dick,'" for example, was fairly begging for her to use some kind of euphemism, for if she finds it troubling to say this, she surely wouldn't want to express it quite so baldly.

Definitely enjoyed it on the whole, though. And don't worry about the mechanics of the hole in the floor - that's trivial, meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Couldn't stop laughing

I admit, I only got to the part with the hole in the floor.

What I'd like to know is, how big that hole is, and why he feels it's necessary to lay in that exact spot to watch TV. My guess is that he's been banging wood with his woody for some time, HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
actually

not a bad concept... as far as them bitching about insulation ect ... I think they must have missed the key basement ... usually don't have the whole insulation or ceiling sometimes ceiling but no insulation usually usually no insulation except in the ceiling in a top floor in a multi level home ... and more often then its in the roof.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Interesting concept!

Very different redneck incest story. Will there be more on this family?

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Not badly written at all, but the logic of it escapes me. Seems to me, unless you're deep into fantasy, a person has to suspend belief to go with the flow.

darrellprestondarrellprestonabout 2 years ago

Great story. Love it when my daughter sucks my cock. Never tried anything ike hole in the flooror wall butit was a good story. Glad she like to swallow dads cum. Hope you write more.

dp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous