Mandy Shared

Story Info
After sharing Mandy for the first time things get turned up.
6.3k words
3.76
26k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjsbislut
Jjsbislut
54 Followers

The morning after our hookup with Eric Mandy and I were quiet about it. Both of us were afraid to bring it up. I didn't know it, but she really loved it but didnt know how to tell me. She was afraid of what my response would be. I loved every bit of it as well but also did not know how to bring it up to her either. This went on for a while with neither of us being able to bring up the topic.

That didn't stop Eric from texting me and requesting a second session with my wife. He told me that he had shown a couple of his friends a few pictures of her if I wanted more than just Eric next time. I enjoyed texting him and talking about that evening and how hot it would be to go for round two.

What I had no idea about at the time is that Eric had taken it upon himself to find my wife's number. Because we met at our house he was able to look up and find our full names by looking up the property owners and then he used that to somehow find Mandys cell phone number. So the day after our hot evening he had begun texting her and she never told me.

So here was Eric texting both of us separately and neither of us told one another but we were both clearly into the idea of that not being the only time this would happen! Eric was planting the seeds to both of us to build up for another hot wife sharing evening.

Fast forward a few weeks and my wife was taking a relaxing bath but she left her phone out on the dining room table. I heard her phone buzz and didn't think anything of it but glanced over to see who it was. I was shocked and caught off guard to see that it was from 'Eric Bull'. The text on the screen said, 'Hope your weekend is going well, my friends were...' and I couldn't read the rest. I never go into her phone and I debated back and forth for a while if I should, but after a little bit I decided I should go for it. The problem is that if I read the text she'll know that I saw it because it will be marked as read.

In the end I decided to play it cool and not go into her phone yet. I had to wait until she didn't have messages from him and go into it then. Damn the anticipation was killing me that whole time though. I decided to text Eric myself and just see if he'd say anything. I told him Mandy was taking a bath and was just telling him how hot a second round would be! Mandys phone buzzed again with a text from Eric and this time it said, 'Come on Mandy send us some pics!' At that point the anticipation to see the texts between them was overwhelming. Was she sending him pictures? What does he mean by 'us'?

I headed to the living room so she wouldn't wonder if I heard her phone vibrate and played the rest of the evening kinda quiet about anything.

Needless to say, Mandy and I fucked so hard that night because all I could think about and wonder was, what was she texting Eric? Afterward she asked what was up with me tonight. I said nothing and asked why. She told me I was a little more energetic and aggressive that night and that it was incredible! I couldn't tell her why though, at least, not yet.

A few nights later I stayed up late working on some work stuff. Mandy is a really deep sleeper and I couldn't get my mind off of it! I just had to know what was going on. I quietly went up to our bedroom and snuck her phone out (Thank you wireless charging). I took her phone back down and unlocked it! We both have our fingerprints saved and that wasn't very useful until then. I found her texts between her and Eric and what I found was completely overwhelming!

She had been texting him regularly since the evening she became a hotwife. The texts were pretty tame at first but the more and more they texted, the more and more graphic they became. Eric really started showing off his dom side and Mandy was eating it up. He was texting her pics of his cock and then he was borderline blackmailing her for pics of herself. At first she was hesitant, but after a short while she became more willing and eager and then finally to the point where she'd send him pics without him asking or demanding.

I couldn't believe what my wife was texting him pics of. At first, like the texts, they were pretty tame. But then came more and more skin. Bra and panty pics, her tits, then her pussy and finally some videos. Then he started telling her he was going to show a few friends. She didn't believe him but then came the pic of her up on a TV screen with Eric and two other guys looking at her. To my surprise Mandy loved it. Eric demanded more and Mandy willingly obliged. Who was Eric turning my wife into? Mandy was sending him videos of her playing with herself and she started to just obey anything he would tell her to do. It was insanely hot and I was rock hard reading through all these messages.

Eric then, to my surprise, was asking to see if Mandy would be willing to meet him at a hotel or his place without me. Luckily she declined his offer each time but did tell him that she would love to have a repeat. Eric then started asking about what she'd like when they hook up again and he was telling her what he'd want. Eric asked Mandy if she would ever want two big cocks like his at the same time. Mandy replied with, 'Why, do you have someone in mind?'

The reply back was a picture of two very large hard cocks hovering over one of the pics Mandy had sent to him. One of the cocks was clearly Eric's, and the other was equally as big. Mandy was very intrigued by the picture and was asking questions and wanting more! The other cock was a friend of Eric's that had done a threesome with him in the past and it was clear they both would be up for another with my wife. Mandy told him she was for sure interested, just not sure how to bring it up to me. Clearly both Mandy and I wanted more of this, we just weren't talking about it. I quietly put my wife's phone back while being the hardest I have ever been besides our night with Eric. I looked up the pic Eric sent after our eventful evening and came so hard. The question lingering, how do I bring this topic up to my wife?

The next night after the kids were in bed I figured I would just go for it and see where it goes. We were on the couch watching a movie when a little romance scene came in. I just asked her flat out what she thought of the night with Eric. She hesitantly told me that it was good but didn't say anything like it was great. Then I asked her if she would ever wanna do something like that again. She paused too long and was caught. She tried to flip it back to me but I deflected and told her she had to answer. She said that the night was intense and that she came multiple times so it was a really pleasurable evening. She said she'd love to have that much pleasure again. I then asked if she wanted it to be from Eric and she blushed a little and said maybe. I just asked again, would you want Eric again. Shyly, she told me yes that she thinks having fun with Eric would be hot.

Obviously she would want to hear my thoughts after she shared so she started questioning me. I was honest and told her it was a really hot night and I haven't stopped thinking about it. I told her I'd love to see her like that again and asked if she wanted me to ask Eric. She tried to hold back her enthusiasm but she readily agreed to it and I texted him that night to begin figuring out the plan. He texted back instantly that he was for sure willing so Mandy and I needed to find a day and time to make it happen. Eric reminded me of his dominant side and that I would be seeing more of it this time around. I was both nervous and turned on by hearing him state that so blatantly. Mandy and I were on my phone texting Eric back and forth together. He asked for a naughty pic of Mandy and I looked at Mandy and asked if she was ok with that. She pretended to be a little shy not knowing that I already knew she had been texting him pictures but she said she was 'ok' with it. She stripped down to her bra and panties and laid on our bed with her legs spread and I sent the picture.

He's reply of 'that is exactly where I fucked that hotwife of yours' really got both of us going. We just kept texting all night with him and included tons of pictures and some videos. By the end of the night Eric was getting pics of my wife in action as we talked about our next hotwife evening. This second hookup was for sure going to happen!

We found a weekend where we could have our kids at Mandys parents house and instantly let Eric know. Then we started making the plans together and it was incredibly kinky. He wanted Mandy to meet him at a run down motel because it was always a fantasy of his to take a wife at kind of a sleazy place. Figuring we wouldn't know anyone or be recognized there we agreed to it.

Friday night came and we dropped the kids off and headed back home. The plan was for Saturday night and it was so hard to not have sex Friday night with knowing Eric was going to be fucking Mandy the following night. We spent Friday night sexting with Eric and getting everything finalized.

Saturday night couldn't have come any quicker. Mandy got dressed with some sexy lingerie underneath a skimpy dress just as Eric had demanded. We headed to the motel that Eric had picked out and had paid for already. Just like he said it was ground level facing the parking lot. We got a key from the receptionist and we went into the room. Everything that we needed for the evening was already there! I couldn't believe that we were going to do all we talked about. There was a laptop with a webcam setup in the corner with the camera facing the bed toward the window/doorway. In the bag next to the bed was a bunch of pieces of soft rope. Once we were in the room I got a text from Eric that said, 'Get to work tying up that soon to be hotwife slut of mine.'

Mandy stripped out of her dress and laid down on the bed and got into position. She readily spread her arms and legs for me to tie to the four corners of the bed. After checking to make sure she was tied up good my phone buzzed, "Don't forget the blindfold." I dug back into the bag and pulled out a blindfold and tied it over her eyes. I kissed my now tied up and blindfolded wife goodbye for the evening. Eric texted me the last bits to make sure I left the curtains slightly open and to leave the door cracked and not close it all the way. I got in my car and drove home.

Eric then texted me the link so I could watch the webcam he had set up as well as telling me there is a set of handcuffs in the night stand. He said Mandy has the key for them with her and he told me to cuff myself to our bed. I did so and he made me send him a picture to prove I was cuffed. His reply was, " Good job cucky, now just sit back and enjoy the show!'

At this point Mandy had been tied and blindfolded for at least 15 minutes with nothing happening and the anticipation must have been killing her. I was watching the webcam intently and you could see motion outside the window. Eric was showing up and Mandy was about to get round 2 with her hung bull. Eric pulled his phone out and you can see him taking pictures of Mandy through the window! Then for some reason Eric left.

A little while later Eric came back and you could see him outside the window again but the clothes were different. Then Eric opened the door quietly and shut it behind him. He walked over to the curtains and opened them further! Mandy could hear him and started talking to him but Eric wasn't replying. As Eric approached the bed I instantly knew that it wasn't him! Someone else was in the room with my wife! This stranger started to strip off his clothes and my wife was talking to him telling him how ready she was and that she was all his. He wasted no time and got onto the bed with my wife.

I was texting Eric frantically asking where he was but no response! I was watching the laptop and the phone back and forth wondering where Eric was but also revved up watching my wife with a stranger!

I looked up at the laptop and h e straddled Mandys face and got brought his cock to her mouth. Mandy willing opened her mouth as this man started fucking my wife's face. I was frantically texting Eric but no response. He didn't start light or anything he just started using her mouth roughly. Mandy was gagging and he didn't let up much. He then grabbed the sides of her head and tried to get his cock as deep down her throat as possible. He let her catch her breath for a bit then started using her mouth again. He watched back and slammed 2 fingers into her and you could tell she was soaking wet! She started to moan on this strangers cock while he was fingering her.

He then got up off of her as he picked up his jeans. He pulled out a condom and started to open it. I then heard Mandy tell this stranger that he didn't need to worry about that. The guy put the condom back in his jeans and got between Mandys legs. "I've been waiting so long since the first time and can't wait to feel your big cock in me again!"

My cock was fighting against my inner conflict. I was rock hard as I was about to watch a stranger fuck my wife without her knowledge or full car meant. My mind was all over the place and I could do nothing about it. Then it happened, he slid her panties to the side and I watched as his big cock slid into my bound wife and he started to fuck her. There was much less foreplay going on with Mandy this time. The stranger had one goal in mind and that was to just use her and get out! He pulled her bra down to expose her very plump tits(no breastfeeding and Eric asked her not to pump). He grabbed one and squeezed and milk was spraying from her tits! He lean do down and devoured her milky toys while he fucked Mandy to her first orgasm. He slowed down and let her orgasm subside.

"Eric please don't stop" was all it took for this man to start fucking her hard again. He put one hand around her throat and squeezed one of her tits with the other hand spraying more milk everywhere. You could tell that they both were nearing their orgasm. The man leaned down close to Mandys ear, "I don't know who this Eric person you keep mentioning is but thanks for your pussy you little slut". He then fucked her hard and she had orgasm number 2 for the evening as this guy was dumping his seed into my wife.

After he slid out of her, Mandy was asking lots of questions like if he knew Eric and trying to figure out who he is. He was adjusting her lingerie and used a towel from the bathroom to quickly clean her up, "Listen slut, I have no idea what you are talking about. I walked past your window and saw you tied down and the door was open. I figured it was an open invitation so I took it. It looked like you enjoyed it so have a great evening.' And with that, he left. The curtain still open and the door still not fully closed.

Shortly after I finally got a text from Eric saying he got pulled over by a cop while he was on the way back to the motel from the adult store because he had forgotten something. I didn't know if I should tell him what happened or just be silent so I went with the later. I told him Mandy is waiting for him and is eager for his cock!

Shortly after I saw headlights on the laptop and saw Eric open the door to Mandy's room! He closed the door and curtains and saw that he had a small paddle with him. He walked to the bed and I heard Mandy whisper something but couldn't make it out but Eric replied lol enough, "No I didn't plan on being gone, I went to the store to pick up a little toy to use on you!"

Eric held the paddle above one of her tits and smacked it lightly as Mandy winced. Mandy whispered something else but I still couldn't hear her but Eric's reply was loud enough, "What do you mean someone else came into the room?" Eric was motionless as he heard Mandy tell him someone came into the room and that she thought it was him. "So did someone else fuck my slut before I could tonight?" Eric asked as he slapped Mandy's other tit.

Mandy squealed lightly as she replied with a yes. Eric reached between her legs and felt some of the sticky cum running out of her used pussy. "Did you think it was me fucking you?" Eric asked Mandy as he pinched one of her nipples hard.

"Yes," Mandy groaned, "I thought it was you until the very end when he started talking and told me he didn't know anyone named Eric."

Eric started pinching her other nipple hard as he asked her, "Did my little slut Mandy cum while she thought she was being fucked by me?"

Mandy winced as she shook her head yes. "Twice!"

"But you're still craving my cock aren't you Mandy? You still have the need for more!" Eric asked as he pinched and twisted both of Mandy's nipples as a little milk dripped out of them.

"Yes!" Mandy screamed in pleasure.

Eric stood up and stripped off his clothes. Mandy watched intently as Eric's big cock sprang out as he slid his boxers down. Her mouth slightly open as she craved more of his cock. She had been waiting far too long for their second hookup. Eric stood over top of Mandy and started to squat down straddling Mandy's gorgeous face with his big cock right in front of her now. The thing she desired most was now right in front of her but she was tied down and couldn't get it. "You would do anything for this cock wouldn't you Mandy?" Eric asked as Mandy quickly nodded yes. Eric put the tip of his cock in her mouth as Mandy opened her mouth quickly to take in his cock. "The guy who fucked you was a friend of mine but if I told you to fuck a stranger for my cock you'd do it wouldn't you Mandy?" Eric asked

"Yes," Mandy replied, "I'd do anything for your cock Eric."

With that Eric slammed his cock deep into Mandy's throat making her gag but she wanted it! She wanted his cock so bad that she was willing to do what he wanted. Eric fucked her mouth for a little then let to let her catch her breath. He untied her and got her on her hands and knees. He grabbed the paddle again and smacked Mandy's ass, crack! Mandy yelped but she was loving how dominant he was being. Eric retire her wrists and ankles to the bed with her kneeling on her hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her and slid her panties to the side. He started to slide the tip up and down her soaking wet pussy lips as he asked her, "Do you want this cock?" She nodded yes. Eric smacked her ass hard and asked, "Would you anything I asked in order to get it?" Mandy nodded yes again. "I want everyone watching us on cam to hear you say that, tell them as you look into the camera!"

Mandy turned to look into the camera and said, "Eric, I'd do anything for that big cock of yours!" As she finished Eric smacked her ass again and he got up from behind her and walked over to the laptop.

"If anyone on here is in the city on our profile and is hung enough for my slut Mandy here, place a tip and send me a message with a number. I'll look through pics and pick one of you," Eric told everyone watching on cam. At this point there was over 4,000 people watching.

I could hear the sounds of tips and I couldn't believe what was happening. I was getting ready to head to the motel to stop this but I heard Eric turn to ask Mandy, "Still want this big cock Mandy?" I could hear Mandy whisper yes but that wasn't good enough for Eric, "Mandy you have to be louder so your husband and all your new fans can hear you."

"Yes Eric I still want that big cock of yours," Mandy said plainly. I couldn't believe it, Mandy already was drilled by Eric's friend, she still is going to fuck Eric but now she's letting him find a stranger to dock her too.

and smacking heAfter a short while I could see Eric texting someone and he stated that he thought he found a good candidate! "Just send a big tip and I'll tell you what motel and room number we're in," Eric said to the chatroom. I saw a large tip get sent from a viewer with the name 'HungNOlder' and Eric was again texting someone afterward on his phone. "Mandy he will be here shortly," Eric told my wife. Mandy was still tied down kneeling on her hands and knees. After a little while Eric got onto the bed, slid Mandy's panties down to her ankles and smacked her thick ass hard as she let out a yelp. "Do you still want this big cock of mine?" Eric asked Mandy as she nodded her head yes. "Then you know what you need to do don't you my little slut wife Mandy?" Eric asked. And Mandy again nodded her head as Eric smacked her other cheek.

Jjsbislut
Jjsbislut
54 Followers
12