Mandy Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was sliding his cock up and down her lips r ass when he asked again, "This cock doesn't go in unless you follow through with this. Are you going to Mandy?"

Mandy, with some small whimpers, replied, "Yes Eric, I want that cock of yours!"

With that Eric slammed most of his cock into her and then back out causing Mandy to let out a big moan. After he asked, "How far will you go with this stranger that's on his way here?"

"Please give me more Eric", Mandy moaned, "I'll go as far as you want me to for that big cock."

Them there was a light knock on the door and a pause. Eric smacked Mandy's ass and whispered into her ear. "Please come in!", Mandy called out to whoever was at the door. The door opened and an older gentleman entered the hotel room.

He immediately was taken back by the scene in front of him, "Wow, I can't believe this is real. She's even more amazing looking in person." He was walking closer toward Mandy on the bed.

Eric was eager to fuck her, "No need for small talk, she's ready and willing for your cock. Isn't that right Mandy?" He smacked her ass and Mandy was nodding her head yes!

The man started to strip down and I could tell Mandy was watching intently. He slid his shirt off then his pants. He was a good looking guy but appeared to be in his 60's. A bit hairy for Mandy's taste but the man stayed active you can tell. He walked toward Mandy and you could see the massive bulge in his boxer briefs. He grabbed the back of her head and brought it close, "Do you want what's inside here Mandy?" Mandy nodded her head yes. "That's not good enough for me Mandy. I want to hear you say that you want daddy's cock," he demanded from her.

Mandy looked up at him with her gorgeous face and while staring into his lust filled eyes she told him, "I want daddy's cock, please give it to me!"

With that he pushed her head back down close as he pulled his boxers down with his free hand. When the waistband went past his cock, it sprang hard and smacked her in her face. His cock looked a little shorter then Eric but he was very thick and had a bush of hair. The man grabbed his cock and started smacking her in the face with his cock as his boxers dropped to the floor. Then he grabbed his cock and brought it to her lips, "Open up Mandy, you're going to get what you want you little slut."And with that he started to slide his fat cock into her eager mouth. Once the tip of his cock went in Eric slammed his full length inside her causing her to let out a loud moan.

"Good girl, you are obeying so well you are getting what you deserve," Eric tells Mandy as he begins to fuck her. The view of watching my wife being spit roasted by Eric and this stranger was incredible. Her inhibitions were completely lost! The stranger now had both of his hands on the back of her head as he began fucking her sexy mouth.

The stranger wasted no time on getting dominant with Mandy. He was now fucking her mouth and Mandy would reach up and put her hand on his thigh pushing back on him but he would push her hands away and make her gag.

Eric reached around and was playing with Mandy's clit and fucking her hard. Mandy's body began to shake lightly then let out some big moans as she orgasmed and started squirting all over the sheets! The stranger drove his cock deep into her throat then let up. "No need for all these restraints, this slut isn't going anywhere," he said as he let go of her and untied her, "She wants all this cock too bad to want to leave."

The two men strip her and flip Mandy onto her back. Mandy's milk filled tits are now leaking everywhere. Eric starts to fuck her as the stranger is squeezing her tits and milk is spraying everywhere. "Oh my god we have a little slutty mommy here. I didn't know that," the stranger says, "I loved when my wife was like this." He leaned down and took a nipple into her mouth as he squeezed her tit hard. " Mmmm you taste so good Mandy," he tells her. Then he straddled her face with her arms under his legs so she couldn't use her hands to stop him from using her mouth rough. "My wife would never let me do this," he told her as he guided his cock into her mouth and started fucking her mouth.

At this point there was over 7,000 viewers watching exactly what I'm watching and clearly some were from the area we lived in. As Mandy was taking Eric's big cock and the stranger was making her gag on his I received a text message. The text was from Mandy's father and it said, "Mandy seems very busy." I had a moment where I thought, oh if he only knew, but then I looked up and saw the number of viewers. Was he on the site? Was he watching her? I clicked the homepage of the website and Mandy's show was on the top 10 portion of the current live streams.

I texted back asking what he meant and he replied that he was texting her but couldn't get a hold of her. I told him that she was out with some friends tonight so she's probably just too busy to see it. His reply was, "I can see that now! I bet she's enjoying herself. Thanks for replying and have a great night." I was so unsure. Was he actually watching?

I looked up and Eric was fucking Mandy as she started to have another orgasm with this strangers thick cock choking her! The man leaned in hard making her gag as her body convulsed underneath him. "Wow she really does like it rough," he said as her orgasm calmed. He slid his cock out of her mouth Mandy was catching her breath. The man asked Eric, "can I get inside this slut for a little?"

Eric slid out of her as he replied, "You can fuck her but you can't cum inside of her." The two of them switched to now where Eric was straddling my wife's gorgeous face. " Open up that slutty little mouth of yours and stick out that tongue," Eric demanded. Mandy obeyed and Eric started slapping his wet cock against her open mouth as the other man was slapping her clit with his. "Now clean your cum off your bulls cock," Eric told her as he slid his cock into Mandy's mouth as the other man slid into her pussy and began fucking her. It was so hard to watch these two men use my wife like this and for her to be pleasured so much by it. It was hot to see her just give I'm to their desires for her.

Eric slammed his cock down hard one last time into Mandy's mouth before sliding out. "I need to get back in her and fill her up with some cum," he told the other guy as he crawled off Mandy. The stranger slid out of her and stood up as well. Mandy looked exhausted but also in a point of ecstasy at this moment. As Mandy was catching her breath the two men were talking about what to do with her next.

Eric got on the bed with Mandy and started fucking her missionary style talking to her about the evening and if she's been enjoying being his little slut wife for the evening. The stranger was just watching for a bit but then walked closer and Eric told her to grab a hold of his cock. Mandy was talking about how surprising it was about enjoying being used like this. Eric's pace was starting to quicken. "Did you like being a little tied up wife for my friend earlier?" He asked as Mandy was moaning and knodded yes while stroking the strangers cock. "Did you like me inviting over one of your fans here to use you as well?" he continued as he started fucking her harder. Mandy moaned a yes clearly loving all this. "Are you ready for me to fill your married pussy?" he asked her. Mandy again moaned a yes. Eric slapped one of her tits, "That's not good enough. I need hear you tell me what you want loud enough for all your fans to hear."

Mandy, while stroking the strangers cock, looked straight into Eric's eyes, "I want you to fill me with your cum."

Eric leaned down and started kissing my wife. She let go of the strangers cock and embossed him passionately as he continued to fuck her. The scene went from my wife being used for sex to Eric now making love to my wife. Eric and Mandy were making out as he was caressing her body and making out with her. He was kissing her neck and chest as Mandy's arousal state heightened and she had yet another orgasm as Eric went from her bull to her lover. Mandy's hands grabbed Eric's ass hard pulling his body into hers and his cock deep into her. Eric's pace started to quicken now as he unloaded his full load deep inside her. Afterward Eric just stayed in her as they continued to kiss and caress my wife until he eventually slid out of her and got up off the bed.

The stranger, having just watched all that in person responded, "Wow that was hot! I want to fill her up as well." Eric just looked over at him and told him no. The stranger, being persistent, asked, "Well if a tip got me over here to this point, can I tip a bit extra to be able to fck her and cum inside that sexy wife?"

Eric, while looking over at my wife, replied, "You started the evening as a little slutty wife, I guess you should end the night there as well." Then he looked over at the stranger and told him to leave the tip on the nightstand and have his way with her.

The older man grabbed money out of his wallet and left it where he was told. As he made his way toward Mandy he told her it wouldn't be like what Eric just did with her, "Get on your hands and knees, I wanna fuck you from behind," he demanded.

Mandy looked over at Eric and he responded, "You heard the man, get on your knees. I know we just made love but you're still a sexy little slut too."

Mandy did exactly as Eric told her and the man quickly got in the bed behind her and smacked her sexy ass hard. Mandy let out a yelp and the man grabbed his cock to line it up with her cum dripping pussy. The man first scooped up some of the cum draining from her pussy and brought it to her mouth, "taste your bulls cum," he demanded. As Mandy sucked the cum from the mand wrinkly fingers he slid his fat cock into her causing her to moan.

As he grabbed her hips to start fucking her, Eric was retyping the ropes to Mandy's wrists. After they were secured to her wrists, Eric gave them a quick tug causing Mandy's chest to collapse to the bed with her ass still high up in the air in a real slutty position for this old man. Eric then tied her wrists back to the bed like she was at the beginning of the night.

The man started fucking her harder while taking turns slapping both of her ass cheeks, turning them slightly red. The man then got his thick thumb drenched in her pussy juices and slid it into her tight ass causing her to moan and push back toward him. "Have you fucked this sluts ass?" the man asked Eric.

"No, not yet," Eric replied, "but with how she responded we'll have to change that soon."

The man picked up his pace and started fucking Mandy really hard. She was mowing loudly on his thick cock! He was smacking her ass and driving her head into the pillows. I'm not sure what it was about watching her getting faked so hard that was a huge turn on but it was. Mandy started to squirt as she went into yet another orgasm from this stranger fucking her and sing her. He started to groan, "that's it wifey, you're taking this cock of mine and now you're taking this big load too." He drove his cock deep inside Mandy as he groaned and came inside of her. He stayed in her for a while then slowly slid out.

Eric then tied up Mandy just the way she was when he got there with a blindfold on and all. "Now hubby over there watching us, you have 20 minutes to get over here and shut down the cam site. After 20 minutes I'm posting in the chat where this hot little slut is tied down at so you better hurry." He then walked over to Mandy and gave her a big kiss, "That was intense you did amazing. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did."

"Are you kidding me," Mandy replied, "just look at the sheets and how wet they are. Yes I enjoyed this."

Eric leaned down and kissed her again, "Have a great night and we'll see you again soon."

I had at least a 15 minute drive to get her so I grabbed my keys and headed out right away.

12