All Comments on 'Mandy Shared'

by Jjsbislut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story of what a couple finds to be important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm well below average and I shared my wife with a good friend who had a big cock. My wife went crazy as a thick almost 8"er beat my thin 4"er. Afterwards they secretly texted and got together several times without me even though we still had threesomes every couple of weeks. I loved being a cuck and my buddy loved my wifes pussy.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

I thought hubby was hand cuffed to the bed and that SHE had the keys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No need to make the trip since cheating slut wife will dump sissy wimp hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

How could the fucktard grab his keys and rush back to the hotel room if he is handcuffed to his bed at home? Yes, I know this is just fantasy crap BUT... this is so ridiculous as to be toilet paper. His wife is emotionally cheating via text. Sending nude pics etc. He finds out but does nothing.

Then arranges a meeting via the "Dom", knowing he would be bringing another guy along to fuck the wife. Plus, that the session would be broadcast on-line, with the "Dom" making money using his slut wife as the "meat".

Somehow the father of the slut is even watching his own daughter being fucked and degraded. Calls the husband... just to inflict further humiliation.

"Dom" then arranges a stranger to pay more money and prostitutes the slut on cam for all to see.

This is truly vomit inducing. But, of course, the dickhead, mentally challenged husband, with no backbone, no self respect and is an actual doormat... just wanks his little cock. Truly pathetic.

Mind you, this type of comment just plays into the author's humiliation fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait, wasn’t he handcuffed and she had the key?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband blindfolded me and tied me to the bed one night and invited his friends over to watch the Broncos football game. He told them that our hall bathroom was out of order and they had to use the one in our bedroom. One by one they all came in. At first they were too shy to do anything. But soon I felt hand on me. Then they each took turns licking and fingering me. I came four times before a dick was slid inside. I think all four of them fucked me and one or two went twice. I was worn out and loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t figure why a couple would want to fuck each other after she’s been had by big dicks she’s not gonna enjoy hubbys little dick and he’s not gonna enjoy her all stretched out unless he waits a few days but why even fuck anymore ? It’s only good for both of them if it only remains a fantasy , not a reality , she’s already proven that she’d go behind his back and fuck others and not give a damn . So she’s a cheating slut why stay married to a cheating slut ? And he’s already proven that he’s a wimpy cuckold who doesn’t wear the pants in the family but succumbs to her and her bulls . Then the bull proved he couldn’t be trusted to not try and fuck her begind cuckys back . Oh and one other thing how did he go get her in 20 minutes when he was handcuffed to his bed ? So did he chew his hand off like a coyote does ? Did he pick the lock ? Did he call a locksmith ? Did he cheat and not really handcuff himself and just photoshopped the pic he sent ? Did he pull a great escape like Harry Houdini ? How did he do it ? Or did he not do it and the bull give the hotel and room number out to 7000 fans out of which 10% showed up and she was ravished by 700 men and several bull dykes and now has aids and every std imaginable plus a host of other communicable diseases to spread around like butter on bread ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who needs 'friends' like Eric...to compromise his buddy's wife just to satisfy His own ego?

The writer is a sick fuck!

wankitwankitover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my second wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story started out good but went kind of crazy for me. My wife had a fuck buddy with a big cock for many years. I made love to my wife while he went at her pretty good and a little rough. We are older now but it was the best years of our life as far as sex goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe the author should go back and reread the story before posting it.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Part 1 is hot. This started good, but went to shit.

What turns submissives (men) into morons? (At least in porn stories)

Nobody asks for clean STD tests

You allow your wife to betray you.....

...when WE have sex,.. WE BOTH are in the room, if for no other reason than Her safety.

I would have burned her ass for sending nudes behind my back. Not to mention sneaking her texts.

You're too stupid to even think about a safe word.

Dumb, just plain dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

>> He told me that he had shown a couple of his friends a few pictures of her if I wanted more than just Eric next time.<< Their lives are over. A manipulating blackmailer has a very damning photo of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LET her husband get pulled over for speeding or have him leave his phone and break down. Maybe when he does finally get here home when he leaves their make friends start stopping by the house not taking no as a answer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous