Mandy, The Couch & Me

Story Info
I unwittingly become the sex toy of a lonely single mom.
2.7k words
4.57
31.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blowerjoe
blowerjoe
473 Followers

My wife was friends with a real wild child when we were in our early 20s. We'd gotten married early and were her "stable" friends in a crowd of ne'er-do-wells. She was one of those "smoldering" types I immediately had an attraction to. There's some people who are like that; where you know you'd just click sexually. Maybe it was because her relationship was on the rocks and she was likely not getting any. She always seemed a bit "pent up". Occasionally, I'd overhear conversations between her and my wife where she flat out stated that she needed a hammering. These little eavesdropping moments always gave me a thrill.

She was raising twins as a single parent after an on-again-off-again relationship with their father. Ultimately, she knew he was no good for her and so left him one night, and to our house she came.

My wife, the caring friend, was up in the other room with her once her son had been put to sleep, and I was in the den binge watching some series my wife wasn't into. I heard the wailing and crying and anguish of a lonely single mother in the other room and my wife doing the consoling.

A minute later, in my wife comes to the den on a mission, pulling her friend behind her. She was looking very sad and dejected, indeed but also a little sexy in her button-up sleep shirt and boxer short pajamas.

I paused the show I was watching.

"Babe," my wife sounded as if I was in trouble. Had I been caught giving her friend a once-over..?

"Uh, yeah...?"

"Mandy needs to be held," she said.

I was confused. "Held? What do you mean?"

"She needs to be held in the safe arms of a strong man."

"Okay?" I felt like this could go nice and wrong really quick, but my wife dragged her in by the hand all the same. "What do I do?" I asked.

This was so ridiculously awkward. There's this woman who I'd be in bed with in an instant looking like a sad, lost puppy being thrust literally into my very confused embrace.

"Just lean up against the arm of the couch, let her sit in between your legs with her back to your chest, wrap your arms around her, and hold her. She'll just sit quietly and watch your show, or she might sleep. She's exhausted."

"....right."

I pulled back the blanket I was using and got in position like a good boy would. I was only wearing some pajama pants and a t-shirt. She crawled onto the couch and assumed her position. I covered her attentively with the blanket, and wrapped my arms around her.

Leaving the room, my wife turned the lights off. "I'm going to bed. I'm tired."

Granted, it was past the time my wife would usually head to bed. She sounded a bit irritated, and I imagined that this friend of hers was being given to me to "look after" since I was going to be up for a while, anyway. Kind of a, "Tag! You're it!" scenario.

We stayed in silence for some time. I figured it was better to just remain quiet than try to talk. Plus, I'd been told I didn't have to talk. All I had to do was hold her. Sounded easy enough. So I did. I thought maybe she'd drift off.

I tried to pay attention to the TV show, but occasionally, she'd kind of sniffle and snuggle into me. So, I'd wrap my arms a little tighter around her. My arms were around her waist, with my hands near her belly button. Her arms were over mine, kind of holding my hands. Her shirt had ridden up a touch and I could feel the smoothness of her stomach under a few of my fingers, and I liked it.

She was a little curvier than my wife, in the physical sense. She just had more meat on her, which I didn't mind. A nice thick ass, slightly bigger boobs, a bit of a belly... that nice 'romantic era' body you see in paintings. Short, brown hair to her neck, a really nice smile and sparkly eyes. Really, I couldn't fault her anywhere physically.

When I was examining her upon her arrival in the room, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and from what I knew about her and what my wife had told me, she wasn't really "into" underwear. My wife considered her just a laugh-a-minute oddity and I'd been informed about all this very matter-of-factly in the past. But now, with this woman in my arms and my wife having gone to bed these details came curiously back to me.

Now, this might make me a jerk but what started out as me hoping she'd drift off, now became my plan to pretend to drift off myself. I figured that if I wasted the opportunity to "snuggle in" in my sleep, and maybe even move my hands where they might not have gone when I was awake, I'd kick myself. I'd do so very innocently of course, testing the waters, positive that if I put them anywhere she was very uncomfortable with, she'd either move them, or hop up and go to bed, in which case I'd have been "asleep" and therefore blameless, and all would just go back to the way it was.

First, I knew I had to get us in the right position. Feigning slight discomfort I whispered to her, "Can we slide down a bit?" So we wiggled our way down the couch and I put some pillows behind me so that I could rest my torso and head fully on something, and so that she could rest of her head on my upper chest, or even snuggle her face into the crook of my neck, which she did, apparently having no interest in what I was watching. I turned the TV down just a little to put us into the "sleeping mood". Her face was turned into my neck and I could feel her softly breathing in and out of her nose, which sent a shiver of excitement up my spine.

I repositioned my hands a little further up her belly, resting just below her breasts, intentionally but innocuously dragging the bottom of her shirt up with them. I intentionally didn't touch them, because though I'd whispered to her sleepily, I was still obviously awake. I didn't want her suspecting anything at this point.

We rested like that for what I felt was a long time, but was probably only 5-10 minutes. I was trying to lie as still as possible. I wanted her completely relaxed.

Then, I started intentionally "twitching" my hands, like people sometimes do when they're in the latter stages of falling asleep. I did this a couple times, and she actually comforted me by resting her hands on mine and caressing them. With my hands resting just below her breasts, and her hands resting on mine, we just lay there like that cuddling for a while. I let the twitching thing go, as if I'd fallen into deep sleep. She sighed like she was totally, blissfully happy and relaxed... and then I made my move.

I "repositioned" in my sleep.

You know... when you move around in your sleep. Go from your side to your back. Or your belly to your side. You just reposition.

My arms were under hers, and with my whole body, I wriggled a little bit, but obviously she was lying on me, so I couldn't move. This was intentional. I wanted her thinking I'd tried to just get comfier and ultimately be unable to. The only thing that really had any freedom were my arms and hands, so I crossed them over her chest, and effectively cupped her left breast with my right hand, and her right breast with my left hand, and then squeezed her like I was giving the biggest, breastiest teddy bear a cuddle in my sleep. I knew I had to just go for it because I was really only going to get one chance.

I waited for her to move off me, go to her room, take my hands off her, scream out "RAPE!" or "PERVERT!"... whatever. But, she didn't.

Instead, I feel her gasp, like I'd taken her off guard, to begin with. Then, after a minute of nothing but breathing, I feel her doing something with her hands, but I honestly can't figure out what it is. She's... fidgeting or something. Playing with the bottom of her shirt, maybe? It feels like she's messing with her shirt.

Given that I've got two hands full of boobs, I'm just content to lay there and let her do whatever. I'd sleep there all night if she let me. But, then I feel her hands making their way up her torso, and I know what she's doing...

She's unbuttoning her sleep shirt.

Difficult, wouldn't even begin to describe how hard it was to maintain steady breathing with this new information, but I did it. Or, I didn't do it well, and she just didn't notice because she was breathing quickly, too. Who knows?

I could tell she thought I was asleep, because she was doing everything so gingerly, so softly. It's not like I grabbed her tits, and she said, "Yeah! Let's do it!" No, instead she's trying to be as discreet as possible under our blanket.

Because be real about this... I was feeling my wife's friend up, and my wife's friend was trying to be felt up by her friend's husband. We were both a bit naughty at that point.

Softly, she moves my hands just enough to access her buttons, and I let my hands go slack a bit, just to keep up the ruse. Eventually, all her buttons are undone, and she does what I will continue to cum to in my fantasies for the rest of my life. Slowly, ever so slowly... she pulls the fabric of her now unbuttoned shirt out from under my hands, so that my palms can rest on her bare flesh.

This girl wants my hands directly on her tits, and I delightedly "repositioned" again in my sleep, kneading and squeezing her boobs as I did it. Now, I can feel her breath quicken, and her nipples under my hands harden. As in, instantly. As soon as our skin touched, her nipples were on alert.

So, with my wife sleeping in another room, and her friend laying on top of me with my hands on her bare tits in the dark of the night and a blanket over us, I'm just waiting for whatever is going to happen next. I'm trying to plan if there's any way I could possibly get my hands anywhere else, but her pussy is too far away. Plus, hugging and squeezing her torso seems... normal in my sleep state. Fingering her really doesn't have an innocent translation, and I'm not dumb enough to try to fuck her with my wife in the house.

A minute or two goes past after my last readjustment, and I can feel her nipples kind of soften, then harden again. Like she's being aroused by her own thoughts. I can also feel that her breathing hasn't slowed, and that she's now nuzzling into my neck and smelling me deeply. I'm thinking... this girl must be hard up for some sex if having my hands on her tits and my scent in her nose is doing it for her.

She got a little brazen, then.

I can understand. In that state of horniness, you kind of lose your cool. I feel her push back against me and into my chest, lift up her hips, and to my delight, I feel her pull her boxers down to her knees, and then wiggle her legs free of them.

My legs are on either side of hers stretched out flat, obviously open enough for her to be in the middle of them. The feeling of her opening her legs, and her wet snatch, and laying them over my legs so that she could be wide open for access is something I'll never forget.

Remember, it's dark. I'm "asleep". She's doing all this on her own. I'm officially being used as a sex prop and I thought it was going to be the other way around! How tables do turn.

I can feel what she's doing. My arms may be crossed over her chest, but I can feel where my arms are touching hers the rhythmic flexing... and with her boxers off and her legs spread, and her breath quickening in my ear, I know she's masturbating. Round and round she must be going on her clit.

"MMMmmm," she softly whimpers.

She's getting quicker. I can feel her whole body begin to shake. In the fray, I decide to help her out, and subtly move my fingers so that they're ever-so-delicately playing with her nipples, and the response I get is amazing.

"Ohhh... Ohhhh... OHHhhhhh... OHHHHHHH.... OHHHHAA-AAHHHHN-MMMMMM...."

But, that only makes her bolder.

As I said, she'd pushed back against me, which found her body higher up. She paused her fingering and pushed up a little further. I just lay there and let her do it, trying to act as asleep as I could. My hands had to eventually leave her tits because to not do so would have been unnatural and given me up.

But, to my delight, she takes my left arm and hand in her hands and lays it back up on her chest, positioning my forearm on her left tit, and my hand right on her breast. I'm being moved like a mannequin in a department store except instead of holding a bag, I'm holding her breast.

And then... my right hand, she takes and moves it down, and my heart starts pounding in my chest. I'm surprised she can't feel it in her back because I can feel it in my ears it's so hard.

She lays my right hand, ever so gentle, on what's the wettest, sloppiest, most ready-for-it cunt I've felt, that hasn't already been through a good fucking. She's pouring pussy nectar and I just want to slurp it all up. She's got a solid bush, and all that hair and just caught every bit of lovely wetness and kept it ready for action.

She wets my fingers in her snatch and then, like she's using my hand to finger paint, she starts swirling my fingers around and over her hard, protruding clit.

I hear her whisper, "Oh, fuck!" She's still got her head in my neck and I feel her shaking as she speeds my limp hand over her clit. Wetter and wetter I get, and closer and closer she gets.

"Ahh!... Ahhh!... Ohh!...."

I take the opportunity to "in my sleep" keep up the pattern she's given me in swirling her clit with my fingers.

"Unnghh!... MMmm!.... Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. YES... YESS.. YESSSSSSSfffffff......"

Her whispered orgasm will forever haunt me, all of this as she breathed me in, with her face nuzzled into my neck. As she came, I could feel her lips on me, gently pecking at me, perhaps wishing I were giving her more, but likely just happy to have a man's hands making the impact for a change as she came.

She quivered and jolted a couple times in the aftershock of her orgasm before ending up completely still, back where we started. She brought her legs back together and kind of rolled onto her side, nuzzling up into me. My hands needed to move as she did and I naturally put them around her in a cuddle.

She laid there for 10-20 minutes, and I thought she'd gone to sleep. Maybe she had. But, she must have woken up and crawled gently out from under the covers. I sneaked a peek at her tits and ass before she pulled her shorts up and rebuttoned herself while standing next to me.

Once she was fully clothed again and in no danger of exposure, I feigned like I was waking after a nice long sleep.

"Mmmm. Going to bed?" I quietly queried.

"Yes," she whispered back. "But, thank you for holding me. It was... really nice."

I smiled back at her genuinely and said, "You're nice to hold onto." Then, a little bit casual and a little bit flirtatiously, "Come again, anytime."

She paused with wide eyes, that then softened. She smiled a smile that had way more behind it than friendliness, turned, went to bed... and I sucked her cum off my fingers.

blowerjoe
blowerjoe
473 Followers