Mandy the Pony Pt. 01

Story Info
New Student on Campus Volunteers for 'Pony Team'.
1.8k words
4.25
17.2k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boots444
boots444
11 Followers

"Hello dear, come right in...you are five minutes late! Here at Kellogg College we insist on punctuality, but we are also understanding and knowing you just enrolled we will allow for your adjusting to our standards."

"I am Ms. Daniels, Dean of our Pony Girl Program. I was informed that you saw our 'Ponies' perform at Registration Day and indicated interest in our Program...Well, I insist on conducting all introduction interviews myself with you new girls. You see, I came through that door myself many years ago and enthusiastically joined the program never to regret it. Now of course I run it and I maintain tight control to insure the highest standards and proper Orientation for our incoming young ladies."

"My but you are a lovely young thing, I am sure you will fit right in with all our 'Lovlies', they are so stunningly beautiful in their 'Parade Costumes' and precision routines don't you think?...Now no verbal responding please, just nod your head. You see here at 'Orientation' I like to get right into the training atmosphere. Our girls are never allowed to speak at any time while they are in the 'Pony Role'. In fact there are rather severe repercussions when they lapse from verbal silence. But it is seldom a problem as we have a very structured routine to overcome such a lapse."

"Now sometimes a fine candidate such as yourself attends my orientation to discover they just are not right for the program and over the years I have determined it is much better for all concerned to reveal this at orientation rather than after they enter the actual training cycle. So, I took the liberty to review your records before orientation and all your records indicate you to be a perfect choice, lets get right to it shall we...remember child, just nod your head, naughty ponies that speak out get punished."

"I must say you look stunning in your new 'school uniform'; however, we are going to get right into you trying on the training harness and accouterments so I will need you to remove it. Just put your things in the locker behind you, everything except your underwear of course, shoes too please. Now don't be shy, surely you have attended gym classes and your 'Doctor Check-ups' are much more invasive...hurry now, time is short."

"Very nice. Now I am going to lock your things up for now just to keep them safe, not that we have ever had a problem , but you just never know. What a lovely 'Panty & Bra' set you are wearing, very sensual looking: usually when a young woman such as yourself is wearing such 'finery', she is hoping some 'young man' will get to gaze on it. If not already I am sure it won't be long, the Boys' on campus are pretty aggressive when they discover a new beauty such as yourself."

"Enough 'Chit Chat', hop up on the 'Harness table', facing the window. The first thing we will try on you is the training hood. It is very tight and restrictive and some girls are just to 'claustrophobic' to tolerate it. Now I will gather up and pull your lovely hair through the rear opening to give you the look of a Main. Look at yourself in the mirror over there as I cinch it up tight, you are starting to look like a pony already. This is a training hood and you will notice that all the openings have zippers: sometimes it is necessary to further restrict your senses while training to maintain your concentration, usually very temporary...most of you girls are very cooperative without restrictions of that sort."

"Now lets try on the training gloves, as you see they also fit tightly and lace clear past your elbows. They also restrict movement and protect. Now that I have laced and tied them you would find it extremely difficult to remove them without assistance. They are specially designed for adaptation to the several types of carriages you will be training on. Now place your hands in the small of your back...now I just secured your hands together, when you are not actually working on the equipment the trainers generally prefer you 'Ponies' restrained in this way. You will quickly grow accustomed to it as you spend much of your waiting time just this way."

" Next we will slip on these 'Four inch heeled training boots, again quite snug and laced half way up your thighs...just lovely, admire yourself in the mirror. Once you have been trained in 'Carriage and Deportment' you are going to be a vision to behold. I guarantee it, after all that is my job.

"Now I need you to stand and face the table, lean into it if you are wobbly, most girls are at first.,Those boots take some getting used to. I am giving you a little slack in your wrist restraints so that you can roll your wrists and grasp those exquisite buttocks in the palms of you hands. That's a Good Girl' , you can feel your shoulders pull back and your lovely 'Breasts' push out as I draw your elbows slightly together with an upper restraint. I know, its rather uncomfortable but you pose such a 'stunning figure this way. I am sure your trainer will want to display you frequently so you best learn to accept. "

"Well I am certainly impressed that you have not uttered on word, since you began your 'Orientation' and there has been no need for any sort of chastisement, but we do need to fit you with the standard 'training Bit'. Now and this with impede your ability to speak even if you attempt to. This also will take some getting used to, but we need to know here in orientation that you can tolerate it." ...There, another uncomfortable thing and you will be drooling some, but so will all the 'Ponies' so don't be 'self conscious' about it. In fact, get over being 'self conscious' about anything, it is not permitted in a 'Pony', you will learn to be 'animal like' in that respect I assure you."

"Alright my lovely, we are just about there, now turn and spread your legs shoulder width so I can clip your boots to the legs of the table, you will understand the reason momentarily. Well, you are now basically powerless to resist the rest of your preparations for training and your training will most probably lead to a permanent position in a 'Pony Stable' somewhere in the world after training and we put you up for our 'International Auction'. Like so many girls before, you were carefully selected and awarded your scholarship based on your beauty and your status as an orphan. You have no past we need deal with, only structuring your future."

"Now there is just one last test for your qualification into our program and I will call in a 'Stable Groom' to witness and verify the results. George here will be doing your grooming today and will most likely be your regular. No need for shyness or modesty, he will soon know intimately every part of your body...your training as the animal you wish to become will insure that.

Really there is little need to conduct the final test, we can smell the aroma of your excitement filling the room with your musky scent. Most of you girls think it your little secret that you are sexually aroused at the prospect of being controlled and treated as a Pony. Truth is it is a necessity to keep you in such a state throughout your venture to insure your cooperation and concentration. We can see how damp the crotch of your panties is, but it is required by school policy to physically check so I'll just slip my hand in under...Oh My but you are just gushing in your excitement, now we must let the Groom verify with a quick touch also. Good Girl, you are going to be very trainable."

"Excellent...now we will release the arm restraints and re-attach your wrists together in front, scoot your bottom up on the bench as best you can and hold your arms over your head...George will help you to lean back against the bench and the head rest guiding you by your wrists. There now and don't be distressed as we secured your wrists to the back of the bench just to keep them out of the way for your preparations...Now we are going to carefully unfasten your ankles from the table legs and draw your legs up over your body to refasten and spread them wide to the bar just above and behind your head...I know this is very un-lady like and quiet uncomfortable but very necessary for us to proceed."

"You will have to forgive George and that erection bulging in his pants; seeing their new Pony in such a provocative position usually has that effect on our male 'Grooms', it often arouses the Female Grooms as well. We will have to take care of that later. Now we come to the Ultimate moment in your orientation: removal of your Panties and Bra...Ponies are not permitted clothing of any kind for the duration of their residence in training. As a Pony you won't wear clothes except for your TAC. The costumes you saw are for public display only."

"My pretty little Pony: the position you are now restrained in allows you to observe all the intimate procedures we will be putting you through today in preparation for the 'Stampede and Tailing Ceremony' this afternoon. Most probably this is the first time you have ever been in a position to view your private parts in such close detail. We prefer this arrangement in helping you accept your debasement and loss of modesty, not to diminish the entertainment you provide George as he does most of the 'Hands On' stuff."

"At this point I always pause to reassure the 'New Pony' that the contract you singed will be strictly adhered to: Your virginity will not be violated; however you can surrender it at your will and I shall add here that there has never been a Pony yet that didn't enthusiastically surrender her Virginity before graduation. Also that restriction only pertains to vaginal penetration and not afforded other orifices or parts of your body at the pleasure of 'Grooms' and 'Trainers'. Oh, also that doesn't restrict manipulation of your 'Clitoris' whenever wanted or needed, we just won't be penetrating your Hyman until you are ready to surrender it."

"Now I'll briefly describe todays culminating event: 'The Stampede and Tailing Ceremony'. After preparation, you and the other 'New Ponies' will be herded across the campus in view of the whole 'Student Body' to the 'Commons Stage' where you will be presented individually and receive your 'Tail'. It amuses me that so often you 'Silly Girls' are shocked to discover where your 'New Tail' will be inserted."

boots444
boots444
11 Followers