Mandy the Pony Pt. 02

Story Info
Perspective of Others in 'Mandy the Pony'.
1.7k words
4.24
9.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a 'Freshman' at Kellogg college and a 'Volunteer' to be a 'Groom' for the 'Pony Girl' program, George was looking forward to his first day. He actually knew very little about what he was going to be doing. He had admired the Pony girls on parade in their spandex body suits, boots harness and hoods, hooked in pairs to one-seat carriages. Seeing them prancing seductively, their tails swaying to and fro as they paraded across the campus, he was immediately aroused and in wonderment how he might get involved with those magnificent beauties. On inquiry he discovered the 'Groom' program, open to Freshman male students. After a brief interview with the Dean of the program he was accepted. He had learned very little of what he would be doing except he would be attending the program along with the new Pony candidates and learn his duties 'Hands-On'. That sounded just fine with him and he was anxious to get started. He barely glanced at the contract he signed to enter the program. The Dean told him the date, time and place to report for the two-week training school and not much else, it was all very mysterious.

The morning arrived and upon reporting to the Dean he was told to wait in the hall till called for. There were several other 'freshmen' waiting in the hall and they passed the time ogling the cute girls in their gym suits shyly knocking on doors and being called in. Time passed slowly and finally the Dean called him in.

Walking in the Dean closed and locked the door behind him, Taking in the room with a quick look, George was shocked at the scene in front of him:

Presumably the girl he had seen enter the room earlier, tied to a table. She was undressed to her panties and bra, head encased in a hood, arms in gloves secured together in the small of her back, legs in high heeled boots secured to the legs of the table.

His arousal was almost instant and he could smell the scent of hers as well. His rapt attention was interrupted with Dean Daniels telling him he needed to reach into her panties and verify that the Pony was indeed sexually aroused. George was happy to oblige and she was very sexually aroused, her panties were drenching wet with her secretions. She let out a soft moan as he gently cupped her crotch.

Of Course Mandy was stressed and excited. Since a very little girl she had fantasized and played imagining she was indeed a horse. Now as a young adult she was about to get her chance. It wasn't till her orientation at College that she discovered the existence of 'Pony Girls'. She immediately signed up for assessment and training to actually become one by attending the College training academy. It truly excited her that she might even get to surrender her human persona to actually act as a horse. It was her naughty little secret that the thought of it was of a very sexual nature. In her masturbation fantasies she usually imagined herself to be a mare, overcome and bred by a massive stallion and his huge organ. Mandy was still a virgin and with very little experience of boy interaction. Her dark imaginings seemed very nasty and never to be revealed to anyone for fear of being exposed as a freak. Rushing to join the ' Pony Girl' program, her only fear was that her naughty thoughts might somehow be exposed, she would have to be very careful.

The night before reporting for the camp Mandy spent most of the night naked in bed playing with herself and imaging all sorts of 'nasty' things being done to her as a 'Pony'. She took extra care washing herself that morning to ensure her musty sexual smells were eradicated but it didn't work. She just couldn't hide the aroma of her continuing sexual excitement. Mandy bathed herself in perfume and inserted a tampon hoping to absorb her gushing feminine fluids to little effect. She must have been blushing deep red in shame as she timidly knocked on the door of the room she was directed to report to.

It was humiliating undressing to her underwear after being told to do so by Dean Daniels, also somehow scary and exciting. It seemed like she was putting on a lewd show and displaying her near naked body for the first time in her life. She always imagined the scene would be for the intimate pleasure of some cute boy, not a middle-aged woman. Putting on the Hood, gloves and boots seemed to lessen the feeling of exposure. But when her hands were secured behind her and her legs spread and bound to the table, that really put her in a panic. It took major effort to remain silent without protest as her personal and private space was invaded and she was rendered helpless in restraint.

Mandy almost screeched in shock when Dean Daniels slipped a hand into her panties and fingered her private parts, discovered the 'Tampon' string and slowly pulled it out. But that was nothing compared to the humiliation of that cute boy waiting outside being called in and getting his turn to grope inside her panties. It all happened so fast: turned around, scooted up on the table, arms secured to the head of the table, legs pulled up, spread and secured by the boots above her head. Mandy now lewdly splayed open and nothing hiding her modestly save the thin material of her panties.

George stood there centered at the foot of the table with a full erection bulging in his pants, admiring the obscene scene of the helpless young maiden. On command he eagerly took the scissors handed to him and cut away the panties and bra of the struggling victim to expose her total nakedness and the glorious revelation of all she had to offer.

It was fantasy realized as George was directed to fetch a bowl of warm water, towels and razor from the sink and to remove all body hair from the new pony-girl. He was very tender and careful working the neither areas taking his time to insure a complete removal. Dean Daniels made a close inspection and approved his efforts. Mandy was now slick as a new born baby and George was still maintaining his raging erection.

What happened next took George totally by surprise: Dean Daniels was telling him to take his clothes off...all of them.

"Come on George, don't be shy; I can call in the monitors to help you if needed. You silly boys are so eager, you seldom read the contract you signed.

Basically its the same as the girls. Over time we discovered new Grooms tend to be overly aggressive and brutal if not subjected to a little 'experiental' introduction to what the girls are going through. So for the first week here, you will be treated much as the girls are before you are allowed to proceed further in the grooming and training programs. Now get stripped and back yourself up to the that wall behind you, arms spread wide over your head and against the wall. "

George didn't envision this as part of the deal and frankly found himself embarrassed and humiliated to be stripping bare for the amusement of the dean and her pony. Shedding his clothes to pile at his feet he shyly covered his now limp penis with both hands as he backed to the wall and realized it was a futile effort as next he was ordered to raise his arms and found himself shackled to the wall.

Mandy was released from the table, pulled to her feet and her hands again restrained behind her back, then pushed to her knees an inch in front of George's limp dick.

"Mandy my dear, in the next couple of weeks you are going to become very familiar with this young man's cock so lets just start now with a little orientation. You have admitted to little or no experience servicing the Male sex organ so allow me to talk you through it. First we are going to remove that hood so you can experience the full sensations, but I remind you that resistance or outburst of language will result in instant punishment administered by this 'cattle prod' I'm holding. Trust me, you don't want to experience the pain brought to you by this wicked tool. "

Now Mandy, get nice and close and breathe in the scent of his man-hood. Most men tend to be not to careful with their higene and they can get quite ripe. But over time you will become accustomed to it and most Ponies can come to find the scent of men pleasant. In any case, Pleasant or not you will be servicing the male cock in many ways and fashions and will learn to accept it, pleasant or not. Now lets begin by you rubbing and nudging your cheek softly against his genitals. Notice how he is beginning to regain his erection simply from the touch of your face...now be a 'good girl' and begin using your tongue to gently lick and clean every centimeter of his sensitive cock and scrotum. You notice he is coming to full erection now in anticipation of what he hopes is coming next.

I caution you to always be gentle playing in these sensitive areas , now carefully suck his testicles into your mouth and savor them, always remember: no teeth. Massage them with your tonue, release and slowly move up the shaft of his cock kissing and licking as you go. This cock is circumcised and ready for action, but some men aren't and you'll need to pull the skin back and be sure to lick it clean before going further. Now take the tip of your tongue and poke it into that little hole to lap up the moisture that is leeking out: that is his pre-cum, and just a small sample of what will soon be gushing forth as you do your proper service. Remember: no gagging, learn to suck his whole cock deep into your mouth, and swallow all that he ejects. That a girl, you are doing nicely...I think you are going to be a natural.

George, with a shudder and a gasp, hanging in his shackles. Came to a shattering orgasm in the new Pony's mouth.