Mandy's Burlesque Ch. 02

Story Info
She ups the ante.
3.7k words
4.65
5.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

The next time Mandy got the notion to put on a show, she decided to up the ante. When she told me what she wanted to do I nearly shit myself, but my hardon had a different reaction. It seemed to like the idea, and to that, I could not say no.

So, the next day we got in the pickup and drove over to the nearest big city, about an hour away. It was early afternoon when we stopped off at a deli and bought a platter of cheese, crackers, cut up fruits and vegetables and a bowl of dip, all wrapped in plastic. Then we started checking out the hotels.

The first one was too fancy. Mandy wanted the kind where there'd be meetings of businessmen. The second one we went to was perfect. The first thing we saw when we walked in was a sign that said: "Welcome Alumacan First District Sales Team." That First District Team was in luck; they were going to be the audience for Mandy's wildest show ever.

We walked through the lobby and followed the signs to a large room where the sign outside the doors said the Alumacan salesmen were meeting. There were some chairs there in the hallway and no one around. Mandy sat in one of the chairs with the tray on her lap while I went cautiously to the doors and opened them just enough to look the room over quickly. Someone was standing in front, talking about a slide on the screen to a roomful of men. I only saw a couple women in the room and no snack service. I closed the door and went back to where Mandy was sitting stiffly on the front edge of the hotel chair.

"It looks okay," I whispered.

She looked up with a serious expression, took a deep breath and nodded.

When we walked in, about half the heads in the place turned and watched us. There must have been 60 men, still only three women. They were sitting at round tables, as many as 6 to a table. A slide showing bars of different heights was projected on a large screen at the front of the room, where the man was speaking. The room was half dark, and the salesmen were half asleep. They turned to us, thankful for any diversion that would help them keep their eyes open. It looked like a beautiful young girl in a showy 'waitress uniform' did the trick.

I found us a table in the corner that was not in use and we put out our tray and the bowl of dip. Then we stood beside the table and waited for the windbag up front to wind down. He was standing between the projector and a table with a little stand where he kept looking down at his notes. When he put another slide on the projector, I noticed he took it from a pile that was half an inch thick. I couldn't believe he meant to go through all those slides. But, after he put on the third slide, I was pretty sure that's exactly what he planned to do.

As the minutes ticked past, I was getting more and more nervous about this whole thing. I kept thinking any minute one of the hotel's staff was going to come through the door with the real afternoon snack. Mandy was strung pretty tight right then, too.

"I've had enough of this," she suddenly burst out. "Be ready to start the music."

As she walked up to the podium, my heart was pounding in my ears, but she must have got control of her nerves. There was a confident little smile on her face.

The podium was on a raised platform at the front of the room. By the time she reached the platform, all eyes in the room were on her. I took a deep breath and thought, Okay, Mandy, you're on. Make it good.

The guy giving the talk looked a little put out when she came up to join him on the podium. But he was a little curious too, and he seemed just as interested in Mandy as all the rest of them. She walked right up beside him and whispered something, looking just as sweet as pie and sexy as hell, in her flouncy little maid skirt that flared out and showed off her pretty legs.

"Well,..." the guy started to object. Then his curiousity and lust, took over. He shrugged and waved her to the stand. "It's all yours."

She turned to face the room with her 1000 watt smile while the man sat down at a table in front. The room was silent. She had their attention.

"Thank you," she said primly. "Now I'm sure you guys are having a real good meeting here. And I know you're all eager to hear some more about this 'First District Sales as a percent of the Northeast Region'," she read off the slide.

"But I saw some of your heads nodding, and your management knows it's not easy to keep focused. So, we're bringing you a little break to perk you up and stimulate your imaginations." She paused, to let it sink in.

"You up for that?"

A polite mutter ran around the room.

She put a hand to her ear and made a mock frown. "I can't hear you."

"Yeah," a number of them shot back, loud enough for everyone to hear, causing some of the others to laugh.

Mandy stood there facing them head on. Her lips and eyes wore a happy smirk. She turned to me. "Okay, Maestro," she said with an arrogant flick of the wrist.

I fired up the boom box and a couple seconds later the room was rocking to the sexy beat of the Latin number we picked. She slipped the slide off the projector but did not turn it off. When she stood in front of the screen, the focused light of the projector was like a bright spotlight. For the last week she'd been practicing dancing to that song every day. With that roomful of men straining their eyes on her standing there in the spotlight, she launched into that dance like it was something inside her that just had to come out. I had a burst of pride watching her.

The maid's costume featured a short skirt over a flouncy slip that puffed out around her thighs. When she whirled, it flew up and showed off her pantied butt. She probably wanted to grab their attention right off the bat, so the first thing to go was the panties. She faced the audience with a sly shy look and slid them down her legs. Then she danced carefully for a minute or two, letting them wonder what, if anything was left beneath the skirt. When the music hit an appropriate flourish, she did another spin and gave them a good look at her sequined G-string and naked buns.

The salesmen all seemed to have the same expression of blank amazement and dawning lust. Come to think of it, I probably had the same expression on my face too. Even knowing the performance she planned, seeing it up there in front of this crowd was amazing. Then she started to play with the tight black top. It had a mildly scooped neck and buttoned down the front. As the buttons popped one by one, the scoop got more and more daring. Finally, she turned away, and undid the last button, then slowly opened the blouse toward the screen. Her silhouette looked like it sprouted short wings. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders and threw it over next to the podium, where the panties had landed. She spun back toward the audience and got a couple whistles and shouts when they caught sight of her boobs bouncing in the sheer black bra.

Moving right along, she started dancing a little more raunchy and slid the flouncy slip out from under her skirt, bending over while she was turned away from them, giving them the straight on view of her butt under that skirt which was like a second skin of slinky satin. I looked around the room and saw that some of the men were standing, craning their necks for the view.

I guess she figured her move to strip off the panties had worked; why not try it again with the G-string. She reached under the skirt and slid that little whisp of glittering cloth down her legs, careful to keep her naked pussy out of sight. When she went back to dancing, she had nothing on under the short twirly black skirt. If that didn't keep them interested, nothing would.

But she didn't keep them in suspense for long. She threw herself into the dance again, letting the skirt fly wherever it would. I knew the men were getting an occasional glimpse of ass and pussy, and they sure seemed to appreciate it, but the tease was working both ways, juicing her up as much as it did them.

With her back to the room, she dropped the black bra on the pile by the podium and kept on dancing in the projector's spotlight, still facing away from us. When she turned sideways a little, the silhouette of her tits bouncing free on the lighted screen was an exciting tease, and she got a lot of encouragement. They wanted her to turn around, they wanted that skirt, and they were letting her know it.

But she left the skirt on till the song was over. Just as it reached the last notes, she stopped and faced them with a smile, her perfect tits high and proud in the spotlight. She paused a moment, then popped the single snap that held the skirt on. It fluttered to the floor in sudden silence, leaving her completely nude in the bright spotlight. She held out her arms and took a bow. A few of them got it and began to clap. Then they all joined in, whistling and shouting. Mandy picked up the skirt and carried it over to the podium.

"Thank you," she said, taking up a position behind the short little bookstand. It hid her from the waist down, which we all knew was another deliberate tease, and we ate it up.

"I hope my little distraction has pepped you up for the rest of your meeting," she smiled.

Someone called out: "We want more." Then others chimed in with the same idea.

"Well, I'm flattered," she mugged, batting her eyes outrageously. "Only two problems. One, we could get in trouble if any of the hotel staff finds out."

One of the guys jumped up and went to the doors. "Don't worry about that," he said eagerly. "I'm locking these doors, so we won't be disturbed."

"Well all right," Mandy smiled sweetly. "You guys really know how to handle yourselves. Now the only problem is I haven't been paid for any more dancing. You know I'm a working girl. I need to get paid."

About a dozen hands sprang up clutching wallets and bills. There was a chorus of voices volunteering to pay. "Well, it looks like there might be a way we could squeeze in one more dance. Just one thing I want to know first. Who got the 'Salesman of the Quarter' award, or whatever you call it."

They looked around for a moment, then started chanting: "Art, Art. Stand up Art."

When Art stood up I could see he was over six feet tall and husky, not fat, just a big guy, with a broad face and wavy black hair. He wore a blue suit and red tie. He looked confused and uncomfortable. He was no movie star, but he was presentable, and Mandy looked pleased.

"All right, Art," she cheered. "Way to go. This one's for you."

Art's face got red as the rest of them applauded and cheered, but he sat down with a big shit-eating grin.

"Now, before we begin," Mandy said, "it's time to collect, so let's break out those wallets. And remember guys, the more generous you are, the more generous I am."

She gave them a wink for a little encouragement. I think she wanted to break the record she set at Bobby's party. That turned out to be only $890, including the $350 his brother had paid up front. Here, she had to do it all on tips. On the other hand, there were a lot more guys here than there were at Bobby's party.

"A little collecting music, Maestro," she called out to me. I put on the tape and she went around to all the tables which were sprouting hands raised with bills in them. At the first table, she took each bill individually. Most of them were fives, tens and twenties. She gave each of the contributors a little acknowledgement, maybe a shake of the tits or a sexy pose. One guy gave her a one. She snatched it without even looking at him and went on.

The other tables got the message, and the bills became progressively larger. The only problem was that collecting from each guy was taking too much time. At the third table she tried something different. She picked up a slash pocket envelope and dropped all the money she had collected into it, then went quickly around the table and took each guy's bill.

She thanked them by picking a guy that had given her a twenty. "Could you give me a hand, please," she asked sweetly, holding out hers. He stammered a bit and stood up to help her. She stepped on his chair, and then up to the table. It seemed solid enough to hold her, but it wasn't very big. She danced in place, turning all the way around so that everybody at the table got a good close up look at her sweet pussy. Then she dropped to a squat and spread her knees, giving them the wide open view. One of them said, "Oh yeah," with such awestruck sincerity, a few of them broke out with cheers and whistles.

She picked another guy to help her down but stumbled a bit stepping off his chair. He kindly caught her in his arms, catching a good feel in the process. That brought another chorus from the audience, and some guys started digging back into their wallets for more or larger bills.

She managed to collect from the whole room and ended up at Art's table. As the music died, she lay on the table, legs in the air and spread, her pussy hot and juicy about two feet from Art's face. His eyes were glazed with lust, and she let him enjoy the view for an extra moment before she stood up.

"Wow. You guys were so good to me. Now it's time for Art to get his reward. And, since you were all so generous, Art's going to get the top prize."

She held out her hand to Art and stepped down from the table, making sure to stumble into his arms. This time, instead of releasing him right away, she put her arms around him and gave him a deep lingering kiss. He was a little surprized, but warmed to it quickly. After Mandy's warm up act, I couldn't imagine anyone who wouldn't. His hands slid lower onto her naked buns, and he pulled her to him. When they broke the kiss, I could see from the bulge in his pants he was just as eager and excited as I was.

"Allright, big guy," Mandy said. "Come on up to the podium and take your prize." She led him up on the little raised stage and pulled a chair over into the beam of the overhead projector. Art looked kind of stunned when she pushed him down on the chair.

Mandy turned to the audience with her big smile. "I bet some of you guys know what a lap dance is, right? Maybe some of you even had one."

A lot of them yelled "Yeah."

"Okay. Then you know most lap dances have rules - like you can't touch the dancer. Right?"

"Yeah." They weren't so enthusiastic about that, but they were with her.

"Well, you guys were so generous, you got Art the lap dance supreme. For this one, the only rule is... there are no rules."

That brought a big cheer. She gave me a wave and I started the music.

I guess the first step was to get Art a little more comfortable. She helped him out of his coat and tie and carried them over to the podium where she made a big show of piling them neatly. She danced back to Art and peeled off his pants and underpants, allowing his big, thick boner to stand up tall. He looked shocked and afraid at first, but she dropped down and knelt between his knees, giving the head of his dick a quick but thorough swabbing with lips and tongue, and it convinced him to participate a little more freely. Her head bobbed up and down as she tried to deep throat him. It looked like he was just too thick for her to take much of his length, but it didn't seem to make much difference. Art's head fell back and his mouth fell open. I had a hardon throbbing in my pants. A couple more head bobs from Mandy and Art was going to come. But Mandy wasn't going to settle for that. She swung a leg over him and straddled his lap. His penis seemed to search around in her crotch, slapping her thighs and getting her very excited. She reached down and held him steady while she positioned herself directly over his rigid dick. He stopped thrashing and waited, patiently erect, while she paused and let the music take her, swaying gently, left and right, with the head of Art's penis nestled in the slit of her thick hot pussy lips. When she finally slid down on him, she must have been dripping wet because that thick post went in very smooth and easy.

Mandy threw her head back and groaned. Resisting the impulse to thrust, she kept his interest up by taking a breast in her hands and bringing it to his lips. Instantly, her nipple was in his mouth. From experience, I knew it would be swelling on his tongue, radiating sexual heat through her body and out to him. Finally, she couldn't stand it anymore. She started moving, and that was all the encouragement Art needed. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out with long deep strokes. She had an orgasm almost immediately to a strangled cheer from somewhere in the room. I couldn't take my eyes off her to see where it came from. Then it was Art's turn. He was bouncing her on his lap, and she was primed for it when his hot jet spewed into her. It started her cumming again. Together they rode an amazing orgasm, and I almost joined them from 50 feet away. Art must have pumped half a cup of cum into her in those five or six spurts, each as powerful as the last. Mandy was bouncing frantically on his lap, grunting with every thrust.

When it was over, she lay sprawled against his big chest, gradually getting her breath back and leaking Art's juice all over his balls. Nobody bothered them for a couple minutes, but then, I guess Mandy decided the show must go on, and she had to get up. She was a little unsteady walking over to the podium.

"Well," she said, giving them a sleepy, satisfied smile, "wasn't that nice?"

"Yeah," some shouted.

"It sure was for me,. But now it's time to go. I hope this little diversion livened up your day as much as it did mine."

They clapped and cheered for a solid minute.

"Well," she said, "If you enjoyed it that much, you should tell your bosses you want me back next quarter. I'd love to come again. Anyway, I'll dance for you one more time, and I'll be glad to collect your tips as I come around to your table."

She picked up her panties and poured some water on them from a pitcher beside the little stand. She used the wet panties to wipe away some of the stickyness from Art's crotch, then turned to the room and cleaned up her own. The men watched with rapt attention.

Art pulled up his pants but just sat there on the chair with that stunned look. Mandy picked up his jacket and tie, took them over to him and helped him into them. From his clumsy fumbling, it looked like he needed the help.

"Alright," Mandy said when he was dressed, "let's give Art a big hand for his performance -- I mean his sales performance, of course."

She winked, and the room gave Art a loud hooting ovation, filled with off-color comments on his other performance while he wandered back to his seat with a crooked smile. Mandy slipped into her costume and carried the soaked panties over to his table.

"Art," she said, handing him the panties, "I think you should have these as part of your award, and I hope you enjoyed getting it as much as I enjoyed giving it."

She waved to the rest of them. "Bye everybody, and thanks."

There was more clapping and cheering, and somebody opened the doors. We got out quick, just in case somebody in the hotel wasn't a fan of Mandy's act. When we got back to the pickup, we took off immediately, and I had her count the take. It came to a little over $1300, a new record. We talked about what we'd do with it. Mandy said she wanted to get a dishwasher and have it installed, but I could tell she wasn't all that excited about it. She was still savoring the show she had just put on and already starting to plan the next one.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers