Tara Works the Carnival

Story Info
Hot Wife Gets hotter when the Carnival comes to town.
1.5k words
3.5
19.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Tara and I had been married a few years when the Carnival came to town. Tara told me that she'd been with hundreds of men on our first date. I didn't mind at all, I love having a sexy slutty wife in my life. My ex Leslie fooled around all the time as well, which I encouraged, but she kept secrets. Her secrets tore us apart in the end. Tara's a hot slut too, no doubt about that. But unlike my ex Tara loves to share her outside sex life with me.

Tara was having the time of her life already being a happily married slut when the Carnival came to town one August day. Tara's exotic dancer friend Carrie had been with us for a few days visiting from Honolulu. The two of them used to work together at the same strip club not far from Waikiki some years ago. Those two had been out every night all over town having fun. I loved the delicious cream pies that Tara would bring home for me to eat in the dark hours before dawn.

Sunday night the last night that Carrie was with us before she left for home, those two sluts were once again out on the town dancing, drinking and picking up men. However, this time when the taxi came to the door at three in the morning only Carrie was there. I sat at our kitchen table early that Monday morning listening to Carrie talk about their wild night.

They were at a packed club having fun when Tara met Marcus who'd just arrived in town to help set up the Carnival that planned to open that weekend in a few days.

Marcus was a very large muscular guy that stood at least a foot and a half taller than Tara, Carrie told me in great detail. She said that those two were soon inseparable and in no time Tara came up saying that she was going back to the Fairgrounds with Marcus and his friends.

Carrie didn't go with them because she had a flight to catch in the morning. Carrie said that Tara would be home later that day but not sure exactly when. Tara eventually came home looking like a totally well used tramp. I took the day off from work and I'm glad that I did because I loved how Tara came home. As soon as she walked in the door Tara took me by the hand leading me to the bedroom saying that I was about to get the fucking of my life.

Tara came home covered in sticky man jam. She looked so beautiful with her short red hair matted with globs of jizz. Spunk on her face, her C cup breasts, her belly. But best of all Tara walked bowlegged with rivers of cum running down both thighs.

I soon found myself between Tara's out stretched legs eating her well used pussy. Her cream pie was so delicious that I tried to get every drop of the yummy filling that oozed from her wide open and abused honey pot. After I licked her fuck-hole clean I worked my way up cleaning her belly then breasts. I gladly licked Tara's cream covered neck and face clean before we kissed with so much passion that it seems unreal now.

We were so hot for each other, totally lost in lust as I slipped all eight inches of my rock hard cock into Tara's creamy cavern of lust. I was so turned on by how large her pussy was that I came instantly into the void.

After I calmed down Tara began to get me hard again by playing with my spent cock while telling me about her night of wild sex. It turns out that Marcus had the largest cock that Tara had ever seen. And she's seen hundreds. As soon as they got to the fairgrounds Tara found herself in an RV getting fucked by Marcus and his magical cock. His RV seemed cramped so after a while they went to one of the Midway booths where Marcus threw some mats on the bare wood floor and they fucked in earnest. After Tara started screaming in wild orgasm Marcus's friends started showing up to have some fun too.

Tara told me with a kiss that I can be proud of her for fucking twenty or so men non-stop until they dropped her off back home. They even invited her to join them every night which she agreed to do. I couldn't believe what a horny slut I married but the wild news turned me on like crazy. I couldn't help myself and blew my load all over Tara's smiling face when I heard that my wife agreed to be their willing slut.

My first wife Darcie seemed so proud that she'd slept with 150 Marines in one night. This turned out better much better. My cock got hard immediately, I told Tara to go for it have as much fun as she wants.

I took the next week off from work so that I could be around for Tara if she needed me.

While the Carnival was being set up Tara slept all day and fucked the set up crew at night. Then Tara would come home in the morning to share her slutty side with me.

However that Friday morning when Tara came home she told me that the Carnival would be opening that night and that she'd be working full time for Marcus until it closed up a week later. I was shocked, then asked what she meant by working for Marcus, doing what? Tara kissed me and said that she agreed to be one of his whores. She'd be picking up guys looking for a good time. If they wanted to go on a special "ride" with her then she would take them back to one of the RV's Marcus gave her to work out of. I couldn't believe that my ultimate dream was about to come true. I was about to be married to a true whore, a hard working sex worker. I was so happy for her that I said "Go for it" as we fucked for hours.

I loved watching Tara walking around the Carnival with different guys constantly. I knew that Marcus was making a ton of money off Tara's incredible craving for hot cock and cum. I couldn't wait to try some myself. Three times that week I paid good money to fuck my whore wife. That is because only three times did I see Tara walking around alone.

I was so nervous walking up to Tara that first time. Tara loved the idea of fucking me and said, "let's go." After paying for a "ride" with Tara the two of us went back to a RV that smelled of cheap incense, pot, and sex.

That was one of our most memorable love making sessions we ever had, hotter than our honeymoon. Tara was on fire. Her well used sex worker pussy was magical. Tara rode me like a Carnival Ride cowgirl style just the way I like it, hard and fast with her big breasts in my face. Then Tara sucked my cock like a pro. That whore swallowed down every drop of my creamy seed. I loved it, and loved the fact that Tara cleaned herself up then walked off into the crowd looking to do that with countless men for a whole week.

Two more times I got to pay to take a "ride" with Tara in her RV. They were fun but not as magical as the first time with my whore wife.

Finally like magic one morning the Carnival completely vanished. What took them days to set up was gone in hours. Tara came back into my life once again. It was thrilling to be with Tara after she had a great time being with so many men. Not only did Tara come home with a big wad of cash, she came home with the most beautiful pussy I could ever imagine. Her fuck-hole was all stretched out so much that I could look deep inside her. I told Tara honestly that I thought her pussy was perfect, absolutely perfect. Tara blushed with pride, saying that she knew that I would appreciate all the effort that went into getting her pussy just the way I like it; Easy to fuck with all sorts of large toys and things.

Even now after thirty years have gone by Tara and I still like to reminisce about the time the Carnival came to town.

Tara likes it when I make love to her wrecked pussy with extra large sex toys and other things we have around the house. My eight inches doesn't get has hard as it used to and so after I cum Tara likes it when I fuck her good afterwards with substitutes.

After that week with the carnival I could fuck Tara's big used pussy with bottles and baseball bats, eggplants and squash. But best of all I could easily slip my hand and forearm into her cavernous love hole, fucking her hard and fast that way. The way she likes it and still does today.