All Comments on 'Mandy's Magic Pills (F/F)'

by ThrillMaker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Paypig666Paypig6665 months ago

Olivia has submitted her will and wallet to Mandy’s feet. The best is yet to cum

satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting5 months ago

Love the humiliation. If I could request, don't make her too capitulating though. It's hard to take such complete supplication legitimately. I like the idea of a small slip that allows for blackmail material that pushes for more submission that begets yet more authority and additional blackmail material to firmly establish control. But to go from complete hatred to complete subjugation in one session with no real threat or pressure is a bit much to swallow and makes it hard to suspend disbelief.

Still looking forward to additional parts though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mandy will make Olivia bring her niece Mia over with her to Mandy's house where Mia will see her Aunt Olivia licking Mandy's precious feet .

And Mandy will give Mia the opportunity to domesticate Olivia as her Mistress!

And Mia will be well dressed courtesy of Olivia's generosity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThrillMaker@ThrillMaker
Writing mostly on lesbian, findom, foot worship, trampling, gradual humiliation topics. But sometimes other categories too. Basically the kink is a heavy humiliation and exploitation of one female over another... I don't have any specific preferences in ages of dommes and sub...