Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yah, you've outdone youself again!

The "story within story" was a clever concept. been following Amanda from the very beginning, this was A+ addition. Really would love to see her reallife reaction to all you've written! And this Thomas is a lucky dude for getting his own story with your foxy wife!

Keep it up, pal. Write more about Amanda.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 5 years ago

Very hot story for all of us who are fans of your work Sy. Definitely allowed to me imagine myself in Thomas's place (except him being close to 30 years older than me haha). As usual your descriptions put everything over the top. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, what a story!

Great story..seems so real and has me wondering if it really happened.

rpjenna22rpjenna22almost 5 years ago
Deliciously sensual

I LOVE this story.

It's characteristic of Sy to craft a beautiful visual & sensual environment for Mandy & her lovers, & this just shows his commitment to his craft.

It keeps getting better & better as I keep getting better & wetter.

Great work Sy!

*kiss*

J

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshinealmost 5 years ago
*****/*****

Sy, only you could write a story about a wife having sex with a stranger, and make it seem so loving and romantic. Mandy is so lucky to have a husband who loves her so much. In the future, please stick with this, and stay away from nonconsent and incest! Your stories about Amanda are way more enjoyable when they're about your love for her.

<3 <3 <3

MasonFieldMasonFieldalmost 5 years ago
Hot fun in the sun!

A couple of things jumped out at me when I read this latest installment:

A. Syzoth really loves talking about his wife.

B. the intimate details of Amanda's body were S-E--X-Y.

C. On a more technical note, the vivid use of the city setting was like another character brought to life. I thought that it added to the story as much as anything.

Great work. Writing a story within a story was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I love the visuals created by the words. I wish my wife was open to sharing. Except I'd want to be there to watch. What I'd really like is a regular BF for her.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Another captivating story about wife sharing.

It could happen just that way if a husband primed his wife for the experience. I like the flirting and especially leaving the new lovers alone at dinner. That would be hard for a husband to do, I should think! And the sex scene was entirely believable and plenty hot. Syzoth must have been going nuts listening at the door to his wife and her lover pounding the feathers. Good job, Syzoth. That guy was pretty lucky, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy. loved the witty humor!

The scene where Thomas mentions Sharing Amanda Chapter 2, and Amanda is like "You mean, where I suck my boss's cock then fuck him?" all ticked off was hysterical! Laughed my ass off! The dirty talk between husband and wife near the end was hot, too. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All for the love of a hotwife

I absolutely love this because the names could have been changed my name, my wife's name and of course it would have to include Thomas. I do not like stories that put the woman in a bad light. Both men were insanely hot for this woman and both men respected her and what she wanted and needed. Please write more.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 2 years ago

Next time Thomas should impregnate Amanda as a gift for her husband

DexMandrakeDexMandrakealmost 2 years ago

This is a near perfect story! I love all of the positity and respect...grest vibes!! Im going to read your other stories now, and if I am lucky I will find one containing my facial fetish!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love it. My wife has three black lovers and she fucks each one after another screwing so hard she squirts all over them. Screaming as loud as she can as they fill her cunt with floods of cum. What a sight I enjoy so much seeing them fuck my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...