All Comments on 'Mandy's Sexcapade: Anal Virgin No More'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineabout 4 years ago
"Endearing"!

Sy, you use the word "endearing" frequently in this story, and it's the perfect way to describe it! Sweet, funny, sad and romantic, AVNM feels more like a personal account than fiction. Your love for Amanda shines through again!

And that's very endearing!

XOXO

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

Very nice story Sy and the reprieve is appreciated during these troubling times. Hope all is well with you and your family.

MasonFieldMasonFieldabout 4 years ago
Check out Syzoth's profile for some added inspiration!

Sy, you should've included your profile pic in the story and submitted Anal Virgin No More in the Illustrated category. That would've let your fans and readers know exactly what you're talking about, you lucky bastard. Great story. I want to nail Mandy's fine ass, too. Peace out. MACE

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
Sexy, hot, beautiful!

Well done! You combined the trust of a truly healthy marriage, with the heat of newly discovered passion!

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 4 years ago
This story has veracity

"Obscene Chinese finger trap?" "Powerful magnets?" Here's an account of what really DID happen. It's got the ring of truth. A tight ring of truth! A very readable story, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You promise!

Great story, it reminded me of my wife, and I with this issue. My wife tells me she heat anal. But we have anal sex about three to four times a month. It always starts out with her asking me to promise, not to enter her if she let me rest my dick between her ass cheeks as we fall off to sleep in the spooning position. I would make that promise everytime, and fail each time. She'll wakeup first whispering baby oh baby you promised, you promised while she stoking my hard as hell dick, in her ass balls deep. I would say baby let me pull out, and she would say just cum, just cum. After I came in her ass, I'll get my wash towel, and clean her up. While she still saying baby you promised, you promised. Three days later, always in the morning during breakfast she would say if I let you, you promise?

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Hot

But you have an ass and a hole as well. You gonna try cumming to the dark side?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His semen is “a foul mess”? No wonder she doesn’t want it near her face.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

A couple of typos but nowhere near enough to frustrate this reader. Other than that I thought it was a lovely love story showing how they explored anal without her being pressured. Well written and flowed. 5 starss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

SIMILAR Stories