Mandy's Sexcapade: Pantyless & Proud!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I was sucking and slurping loudly As my wife gyrated her crotch on my face, I drilled the middle 3 fingers of my right hand into her pussy all the way to the knuckles... rotating my wrist to roll inside of her... crooking my fingers to scrape along her inner walls... and probing deeply. She whimpered as I easily found her g-spot, and begged for more

Amanda's pussy was a wet mess. The essence of her sex initially tasted thin and salty, but was now taking on a much thicker texture and metallic taste as it always did when she was fully aroused.

Her juice tasted like nectar from above.

I lapped between her legs for a long while, content to feed, and make her moan and squirm against my face. After a while, I drove my fingers in my wife's hole again, and they slid in so easily that I added my pinky. I watched in fascination her vagina engulfed four fifths of my hand, and arrived at the obscene conclusion that I could easily fist Amanda's cunt right now if she'd allow me to.

Amanda suddenly tore herself away from me, much to my dismay. My lips and chin were glazed as she stumbled back toward the windows, and I was still extremely hungry.

"Get back over here," I commanded. "I'm not finished with you yet!"

My wife was breathing hard, and she took a moment to compose herself. "I told you, babe. It's my turn." She summoned me over to her with a curt movement of her head. "Stand in front of the window."

I did as I was told, liking where this was leading. As I stood before her, Amanda turned me so I faced parallel to the center window. Then she reached down and gave my erection a playful tug.

"I'm going to give you the best blowjob of your life."

We both knew that our room was too dark and too high up for anyone to see us---probably, anyway--- but the mere fantasy was immeasurably thrilling, all the same.

This time, Amanda dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

And with that, she began blowing me in earnest.

"Show me how far down you can take me," I whispered.

My wife deepthroated me effortlessly.

An explosive breath escaped my lips. "Oh fuck..."

There was no resistance as Amanda impaled her head on my cock. She kept her face pressed to the front of my hips for a long while, as if to show off her oral skills. I could feel her entire body relax as she remained still, save for her throat muscles reflexively clenching around the length of my cock. My wife, the expert cocksucker that she was, inhibited her gag reflex and breathed easily through her nostrils, her chest and shoulders rising and falling in rhythm.

I slid one hand down beneath the front of her minidress and squeezed her firm breast. In response, Amanda murmured and sucked hard, jerking her head back as she did so. Her little maneuver sent a wonderful sensation surging through the lower half of my body, causing me to twitch and moan all over again.

Veins were threatening to burst out of my cock when Amanda finally slid me out of her mouth. Looking up at me angelically, she wiped a thick trail of slime off her chin. I expected her to pause and collect herself, but she swallowed me again instantly. Amanda latched onto my hips, as much for support as to hold me still, and I was content to let her do all the work.

I grinned as I looked out of our window. 15 floors below, I could discern pedestrians milling about, oblivious to what was occurring in our darkened room. But in my mind, I imagined a throng of spectators had gathered and were watching us perform.

Amanda was blowing me so incredibly that I wasn't going to last much longer.

As amazing as our sex life was, there were still some things that Amanda absolutely refused to do or let me try. Sadly, anal sex was at the top of the list. However, if that was 1A, then 1B was prohibiting me from cumming in her mouth, on her face, or in her hair. Everything above her neck was what we comically referred to as the "no fly zone".

Before I could commit the ultimate mistake, I frantically tapped Amanda on the shoulder. She automatically understood my warning and detached herself from me. The "no fly zone" may have still been in effect, but the rest of her body was fair game. Creaming her tits and tummy--- or her ass, if we were in the correct position--- was never a bad consolation prize.

Amanda wrapped both hands around my girth and jerked furiously. I howled like a wolf, not caring who could hear or who I might disturb as she jacked me all over herself. She cackled as I desecrated her, and I always found it unbelievably erotic when my wife reacted so gleefully during a lewd act. Her response combined with the sweet surging sensation caused me to shudder. I rose onto my tiptoes and arched my spine backwards while spunk continued to stream of my cockhead. It was one of the hardest orgasms I could remember.

After I spurted my last drop, I looked down. The lights of the city trickling in through the windows casted a muted glow on my wife's kneeling form. Even in the dimness, semen glistened clearly all over her body.

And all over her minidress.

Already my penis was getting hard again. "Oh fuck, Mandy. That's so hot. That is so fucking hot!" I was so awed and excited by her filthy appearance that I babbled like an idiot.

My wife giggled, which made me even hotter for her. She slumped onto the carpet and rested her back against the window. "I had a feeling you'd like that," she admitted proudly.

"And you accuse me of being a pervert!"

"Well," Amanda began drily, "I know how much you love this dress!"

My wife had no clue how her spunkiness and sense of humor drove me insane during these moments. She made my cock hard again without even trying.

I stood over her and looked down at her exhausted form.

"What---"

I yanked Amanda to her feet. The pungent aroma of my semen smeared all over her was overpowering, but it enflamed me even more. I spun her around until she was facing the window, and drew the bottom of the dress up even higher.

Amanda let out a surprised yelp as I bent her over. She was several inches shorter than me, but, luckily, she was still wearing her high heels, which put her vagina at the perfect height and enabled me to easily penetrate her from behind. The force of my momentum would've been hard enough to slam her head against the window, but she reactively extended her arms against the glass to stabilize herself.

I grabbed onto Amanda's hips and began fucking her with all the pent up sexual aggression that had been building up since I started planning this night. I had fantasized about making love to her as she wore the minidress--- I have to admit, I even masturbated to that thought several times--- but obviously nothing could compare to the real thing. And the high heels were the perfect accessory to my fetish.

As I continued to drill my wife, l slid my hands up her trunk, from her hips to her chest. Blindly reaching for the neckline, I peeled it back until the entire minidress was wrapped only around her midsection. Her perfect breasts were now free, and I groped them harshly.

"Play with them harder!" she gasped. "Pinch and pull my nipples!"

I gave a guttural response as I squeezed and tweaked with a vulgar brutality that Amanda desperately encouraged. I was pumping into her so violently now that the sound of skin slapping against skin cracked through the air as my balls bounced on her bare clit.

Without warning, I suddenly pushed forward with my hips, focusing all my energy and momentum in to Amanda's vagina. She emitted a high-pitched whimper as I impaled her and kept pushing. Her arms quickly gave way as she stood up to full height, but I continued driving my forward. Amanda turned her face as I propelled her gently but firmly into the glass.

I remained rooted inside Amanda but kept her pinned against the window. The flat of her palms pressed against the glass, and I placed mine over them, blanketing her entire body with mine, and, for a brief moment, making her feel completely trapped and dominated. I teasingly licked the back of her ear, nuzzled her neck, and ---very gently--- bit her on the shoulder.

"You're mine tonight," I declared softly in her ear.

She whispered back, "I love it when you're like this."

Slowly, I began pumping my hips once more, savoring the wonderful friction as my cock slid in and out of my wife's pussy. Despite the interior darkness, had anyone on the street below looked up at that precise moment, they would've been treated to the sight of Amanda's breasts and cheek mashed against the window.

The risk of getting caught, however slim, was such a powerful additive.

"Imagine all those people down there staring up at you, Mandy. Looking at your tits... lusting after you while they watch me fuck you. Maybe I should invite them all up to our room... would you like that? Yea... I thought you would. Filthy slut, you have no shame. Should I let them take turns with you... or do you want to gangbang them all together?"

Amanda murmured her response.

"Mmmm... that's my girl!"

Her warm body felt smooth and rock-solid as usual, and she happily absorbed the loving abuse I bestowed upon her. I pummeled her pussy more viciously now, wondering in morbid amusement if we might break the glass and fall to our deaths below.

Grabbing Amanda by the scruff of her neck, I half-pushed, half-steered her toward the huge bed. She bounced onto the mattress, and as she rolled onto her back, I climbed on top of her. She made the pretense of struggling and trying to squirm away, which she was well aware would only magnify my arousal. I laughed, grabbing her ankles and throwing them over my shoulders. Stuffing my needy cock back into her pussy, I rolled over her until Amanda's knees were pressed into her chest. Just to make her feel even more helpless, I interlocked my fingers with hers and pinned them over her head.

"My favorite position!" she panted.

"I know," I sneered as I began to fuck her with wanton abandon. Her legs flailed overhead and her mouth hung wide open as she whimpered and moaned, attempting to suppress a shrill scream. I thrusted into her hard enough each time that her firm tits jiggled. I looked back and forth between the rapturous expression adorning her face and the mesmerizing sway of her chest; those, by themselves, would've been enough to send me over the edge.

I began to moan spasmodically.

Amanda knew the telltale signs of my orgasm, and she shook her hands from my grasp. Nimbly sliding her ankles from my shoulders, she wrapped her legs around my waist and encircled my neck with her arms, pulling me against her.

Belly to belly, face to face.

"I love you," she whispered.

With those words, Amanda brought me to climax as we gazed into each other's eyes. The surge between my legs with arguably the greatest and most fulfilling that I had ever experienced. I remained draped on her even after I had exploded in her womb, savoring the feel of her vaginal muscles still pulsating around me. The reflexive response of her body maintained my hardness inside of her for much longer than usual. A powerful warmth emanated from her flush body that was both comforting and sensual.

Amanda's legs dropped from my waist due to fatigue, but her arms remained around me.

"Mmmm... I don't want us to leave this position. Ever"

"I know, Mandy. I feel the same way. I wish this night could last forever."

I lay on top of my wife for a while longer, our hearts beating against each other. Eventually, when I felt myself finally growing flaccid inside of her, I carefully rolled. Amanda sighed mournfully as my penis slid out, and her vagina spewed cum like a volcano overflowing with lava.

"You know, Mandy, you really ought to go out pantyless more often."

We laughed and pressed our foreheads together, our personal sign of affection that had originated long ago. Then I spooned her and snuggled against her as she turned onto her side.

There was a content look on Amanda's face as she closed her eyes, smiling. Gathering her into my arms, I held her close.

We felt asleep together, warm and naked.