All Comments on 'Mandy's Sexcapade: Pantyless & Proud!'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Take Pride in Your Work

The basic story line is great.

However, it’s riddled with typos and errors. One that left my mouth hanging open was that the lift descended from level ground to level 40.

If editing isn’t your thing, find someone who can help you with that. I find coming across errors like those I encountered, just destroys the mood that you’re trying to create.

It spoils it for the reader, and diminishes your efforts.

Graham

911311911311over 5 years ago
Hot!

Love the premise of this story. Wish my girl would be this fun and daring. The playful banter between husband and wife, and the description of Mandy's sexy dress on her hot body really did it for me.

FratBoy69xFratBoy69xover 5 years ago
For real?

I agree with the others, great storyline and premise. But you said that this was based on an actual date night. Come on, man! Are we to believe you convinced your wife to go out in public wearing a super short dress and no panties? lol

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Yeah, this could happen...

Sy's wife Amanda knows which of Sy's buttons to push and she delights in pushing them. Sans panties in a curve hugging LBD? For Sy, she'd do it, and I'll bet she did. I wonder if she'd walk naked in heels down a hotel corridor on a quiet floor? Would Sy fumble the keycard? Well, Sy, how about that next time?

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Take Pride In Your Work

Graham,

I've never responded directly to a comment on one of my stories before, but I wanted to sincerely thank you for reading "Pantyless & Proud!" and for leaving constructive feedback.

I DO take pride in my work. I realize the typos and errors might make it appear as though I rush through these stories, but each one takes me weeks if not months to complete, and sometimes even longer to proofread.

I realize none of my works are perfect. I recently went back and read my earliest submissions, and absolutely cringed! I don't claim to be a literary genius or a master writer, all I am is a simple guy who really enjoys writing stories about my wife.

Thanks, again, for taking the time to read "Pantyless & Proud!" as well as for the time to comment on it. I truly hope you were able to look past the typos and enjoy it.

- Syzoth

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: For Real?

Fratboy69x,

Believe it or not, I actually did buy my wife Amanda a REALLY skimpy dress as a surprise, and she REALLY did wear it out in public without any panties.

Thanks for reading!

-Syzoth

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Additional thoughts...

Amateur erotic fiction is harder to write than it looks. Proofreading can take just as much time and effort as writing a first draft. I think the average LIT reader has no idea the amount of work required. But it's fun!

Sy writes wife fantasy stories and he captures the tension and playfulness. It's this hubby-wifey interaction that makes the story go. His previous stories were fantasy, it appears, but I'll bet this one happened more or less as described, and that ups the hotness factor for us readers. Strong work, Sy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more coming?!!

REALLY hoping for a sequel. Well????

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
No fly zone

I just had to laugh at the “no fly zone” comment.

Fun story, from now on, i will always wonder if the hot mini skirt girl out on a date in the restaurant was a premeditated move.

;)

V.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caroline Price

If you need any personal information about me,feel free to ask.Many thanks,Caroline Price x

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Caroline Price

Caroline,

Hi! Thanks for your message.

If you'd like for me to follow through on your request, then I'll need some way of contacting you with questions. Easiest way to do that is to message me through Literotica again, but include your email this time.

Either way, thanks again. Nice hearing from you.

-Sy

SweetLilSis2000SweetLilSis2000about 5 years ago
I hope this is really based on actual events like the writer claims...

... because it makes Pantyless and Proud even way more sexy, fun, and intimate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too bad Mandy wasn't wearing any panties...

... because I would love to sniff them. Fer realz.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Fun read

Got me off. Let me know if you want editing help, ive done a lot of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My company awarded me an exclusive weekend at an upscale hotel and I, also, purchased the usual hotwfe dress for the occasion. Our nights (3) pretty much followed the same story line except the last night I fucked her in front of the huge windows with all the lights on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES