Mandy's Sexcapade: The Boss' Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair moaned and murmured, and their hands touched each other all over. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, dancing and wrestling, as they clung to each other tightly. Amanda even wrapped 1 long leg around her lover as if afraid that he might attempt to flee her embrace.

My eyes were glued.

How could any man get so excited watching his wife make out with another man?

I knew I should be jealous and horrified, but that was NOT the case. I was so aroused as I observed because my fetish for being a voyeur husband had been brewing for quite some time. But that wasn't all.

Clearly, Amanda was enjoying being an exhibitionist wife, too!

I pushed my pants and underwear to the floor, settled back on the couch, and languidly stroked myself as I watched the scene slowly unfolding.

"Good god, Amanda. You taste so divine." The man spoke quietly, but as himself and not as someone who was roleplaying.

My wife giggled girlishly. "Thank you, Glenn. You're always so sweet to me." But then she lifted her head and straightened her back, and her confident posture informed Glenn and I that we didn't possess as much control as we thought.

But we already knew that.

Amanda groped the man between the legs, causing him to jump. "But it's my turn to taste you."

He stuttered unintelligibly.

"C'mon, Glenn," I teased. "You're not going to turn down a blowjob from my wife, are you?" When the man was still too excited to respond, I suggested mildly, "Tell her to take off your pants, and go from there."

"Take off my pants, Mrs. Rappaport, and pull out my dick."

Amanda expertly did so without looking as she maintained his lustful eye contact. But when she felt his size and hardness in her hand, she looked down and murmured appreciatively. Glenn's penis was MUCH bigger than my wife was expecting, and even I had to admit that it was impressive. His erection quivered as purplish veins threatened to burst from its surface. The rigid skin was clean and smooth, just the way Amanda liked it.

Without being prompted, she stroked the cock affectionately.

"Fuck," Glenn moaned.

My wife had never heard him swear, and snickered. "Do you like that, Mr. Talbot?"

"I love that Mrs. Rappaport."

"Me, too."

Me, three!

"But it's time now, young lady." He placed his hand on top of her head and patted it somewhat condescendingly as he might pet a dog. "On your knees where you belong."

"Nice, Glenn," I muttered approvingly.

My wife dropped to her knees without comment.

Glenn trembled, threw his head back, and moaned as Amanda took him into her mouth.

My monitors captured the lovers from various angles, but I focused on 2 particular video feeds: from the camera directly above Glenn's desk where I could observe my wife's head rhythmically bobbing on the length of his shaft, and from another camera to Amanda's left where I could clearly see a profile view the man's erection disappearing down her throat, only for it to reappear and disappear over and over again.

"Good girl," I breathed.

"Good girl," Glenn intoned.

A long strand of hair suddenly fell over Amanda's face, impeding my view. Glenn immediately reached down to tuck it behind her ear in a gesture that was gentle and affectionate. Amanda, however, simply wanted him to enjoy what she was doing, so she planted a hand on Glenn's chest, and pushed him back with surprising strength so that he was leaning against his desk with his arms extended behind him.

Amanda suddenly lurched forward to deepthroat her lover, and sucked hard.

Glenn cried to the heavens.

Fortunately, the three of us had planned their secret rendezvous on a late Saturday night when the office building would be deserted to avoid discovery!

Amanda, spurred by the knowledge that I was watching, performed oral sex enthusiastically, almost violently.

Her head was a blur on Glenn's shaft.

She sucked and slurped loudly, letting copious amounts of saliva ooze from her mouth to drip from and chin and onto her breasts, making them glisten.

She throated herself on her lover, taking him deeper each time, sometimes gagging and sputtering in the process; but each time, Amanda recovered like a pro.

I masturbated as I watched in delight. My hot wife was sexier and more daring than any porn star... and Amanda and I regularly streamed plenty of porn together. I was so enthralled that I couldn't tear my eyes from the sight of Glenn's considerable shaft disappearing so easily and completely down Amanda's throat, causing an obscene bulge in her neck.

I wanted Glenn to be aggressive and physical. I wanted to watch him to palm Amanda's head between his huge hands and fuck her throat like a pussy. I wanted the older man to ravage my wife, who was young enough to be her daughter, and make her call him "Daddy".

But the lewd words of encouragement died on my lips. Amanda and I may have enjoyed rough sex as husband and wife, but I knew that wasn't Glenn. He would never humiliate her, not for his own benefit or mine.

But perhaps he would for Amanda's...

"Squeeze her tits while she sucks your cock, Glenn. Mandy likes it when you play rough with them."

He grunted an affirmation. Amanda didn't cease pleasuring her boss nor did her movements even slow as he began groping her slick breasts.

I asked casually, "They feel perfect, don't they?"

"My god, yes."

"Do my wife's tits feel as good as her mouth on your cock?"

The man's unintelligible response was a loud moan.

"May I do something?" Glenn suddenly managed between gasps.

Amanda and I weren't sure whom he was addressing, so she paused, still on her knees and with the man's erection lodged in her throat. She was listening carefully, waiting for him to elaborate.

"Go on," I urged.

Glenn began returning to his chair, backing up as he did so while gently pulling my wife with him. The process appeared awkward since he was still in her mouth and Amanda was moving forward on her knees. But once Glenn sat down, he smiled exuberantly and sighed. "So good, Baby Girl... so good..."

I was stunned when Amanda popped her boss out of her mouth, and even more surprised when she replied, "I love it when you called me 'Baby Girl', Mr. Talbot. It makes me feel so special."

Glenn has a pet name for Mandy, too? How did I not know this?!?!

I was instantly jealous...

... and immensely aroused.

"I have to make a confession, Baby Girl. I have frequently dreamt about you, naked in my office, and giving me head in the very position that you're in now. And in that fantasy, someone comes in and starts talking to me... asking for project approvals and signatures on reports... without realizing that you're down there. Part of me wants them to discover you... my Baby Girl hiding under my desk as she sucks my cock... but you're so good on your knees that no one ever sees or hears you."

My cockhead was oozing like a volcano as I listened to Glenn casually reveal to my wife his twisted sexual fantasies about her. "And now, there she is."

"And now... here you," the man echoed as he weaved his fingers through Amanda's hair.

Amanda had changed her methods, decreasing her speed to blow to her boss slowly and sensually, impaling her head inch by inch at a snail's pace so that the inner walls of her neck glided smoothly against his rigid shaft.

"It's like Mandy's throat was made for your dick," I murmured.

"Good lord, Sy," Glenn protested weakly. "Don't say that. This wonderful woman is meant for you and you alone, just as you are meant for her and her alone." He surprisingly withdrew from Amanda's mouth and kissed her sweetly on the forehead. "You've done enough, Baby Girl. It's time for me to return the favor."

The man ushered her to her feet.

There were all sorts of items on Glenn's desk, including pens, a stapler, and a paperweight, among other things, along with the 2 video cameras. The man dutifully took the cameras and placed them on a nearby shelf so that I would still have an unobstructed view.

Then he abruptly swept everything else off his desk with a ferocity that surprised us.

When the surface was clear, Glenn gently lay my wife down. "Are you ok with this?" he asked gravely.

Amanda nodded with wide doe-eyes.

Then her boss bent down and began licking her pussy.

"Oh, Glenn..."

Neither could see me nodding appreciatively. "Thank you, Glenn." I was grateful that he was tending to her needs, and not simply content with receiving blowjobs or fucking her. "Treat Mandy well."

"Of course, Sy. I told you that I love her in my own way, remember? Now let me give your sexy wife the attention that she deserves."

Amanda looked down and smiled at the man, whose face was buried in her intimate region. "You're a bad boy, Mr. Talbot."

A muffled "Mmmhmmm" sounded back to her.

My wife took one final note of Glenn before closing her eyes, allowing him to continue working her over as she savored the cunnilingus. He dutifully lapped her slit, pausing every now and then to nuzzle between her legs and suck on her shaved clit, eliciting a whimper from Amanda each time. She was laser-focused on the touch of his lips and tongue. Her partner sensed this and quickened his pace with added zeal.

Not to be outdone, Amanda took more control over her own pleasure by slowly rotating her hips against Glenn's face and cupping the undersides of her breasts, kneading them as she rolled her erect nipples between thumb and forefingers.

Fuck, I love watching you touch yourself... I love watching another man touch and pleasure you... I love seeing you so happy... I love you 1.5 million.

I wanted more for my wife.

"Keep doing what you're doing, Glenn... but slip 2 fingers into Mandy's pussy." My wife whimpered and trembled as her lover carefully penetrated her with 2 digits. Her breathing quickened as did the grinding of her hips. "That's it, Glenn... keep going... slowly...that's it, finger-fuck that pussy... slowly... good... now three fingers. Gentle... get in there deep... nice and easy." I panted like a dog as I watched Amanda writhing on her boss's desk. He was penetrating her in a sawing motion and though the camera angle wasn't perfect, I could see my wife's hole was wet and engorged. "Now, Glen. Turn your palm upward and scrape your fingertips along Mandy's upper walls. She loves that. If you're luck, you'll find her---"

Amanda suddenly bolted upright, and her eyes flared opened as she wailed. "Fuck, yes, Glenn! Right there... oh fuck, right there!" Her words caused him to sear into her pussy even faster. And as my wife gazed at him with eyes as wide as saucers, Glenn whispered something in such a low that I couldn't discern the words. But whatever he said to my wife caused her to kiss him again, and the older man withdrew his fingers to clutch her close.

I couldn't help but smile as I regarded them.

Glenn slowly pulled back, and looked at me through the nearest camera to Amanda, and back to me again. He appeared anguished as he didn't know whom to address, but ultimately turned to the woman whom he fallen madly in love with.

It was the right choice and the correct thing for him to do.

"Amanda... will you allow me to make love to you?"

Now it was her turn to hesitate. "I need to speak to my husband first." We had discussed this moment for months, yet my wife still sought my reassurance.

I loved her so much.

"Of course. Let me disconnect my earpiece so you can call him."

"No," I instantly responded. "Tell Mandy it's ok, and that I love her."

"Sy," Glenn began seriously as he turned away from Amanda once more. "I'm not saying this because I want to sleep with your wife; I'm saying this because this is a profound moment in your marriage. You need to speak to Amanda right now, regardless of what happens from here on out."

And in that moment, I realized with absolute certainty that Glenn would always keep my wife's best interests at the heart despite his intense feelings for her.

He was about to say more, but I interrupted, "Tell Amanda that I want this for her, and that I love her 1.5 million."

Glenn recited my response, and Amanda instantly knew that the words were from me, and from the bottom of my heart, because no one else was aware of our inside joke. She looked into the camera on the desk and mouthed I love you.

We were both on the verge of tears.

Amanda constantly exuded confidence, and was, literally, a model of health and fitness, but she never appeared so meek or vulnerable as she took the older man's hand. They hugged again as something profound occurred between them. I didn't dare speak.

Something significant was happening to our marriage as well, and it was for the better.

Amanda and Glenn were both visibly trembling as he carefully led her to the leather couch, with Amanda pausing long enough to thoughtfully adjust the cameras on the desk so that they were now pointing at the proper location.

Even now, as my wife was about to have sex with another man, she was thinking of me.

She reached the couch first and sat. Glenn quickly removed his shirt and tossed it aside. Finally naked like Amanda, he slowly sat next to her. The man's penis was blatantly erect. I half-expected Glenn to pounce and ravish her mercilessly, but he remained still, his lust for my hot wife surpassed only by his genuine affection and the need to treat her with respect.

The pair regarded each other timidly like shy schoolchildren. Sure, they had just taken turns performing oral sex on each other, but penetrative sex was another matter entirely. Even Amanda, who was always composed and perhaps more excited about tonight than anyone, was indecisive.

The older man regarded my wife longingly. There was actual pain etched on his face as he wanted nothing more to be with her, but was too polite--- and afraid--- to make the first move. I stared at them in silence, unable to give Glenn any direction.

Amanda, however, eventually took the initiative by crossing her legs and rubbing her heel up and down his shin. She may has well have been giving Glenn oral sex again because the man exhaled sharply at her mere touch. I understood what my wife was doing; she was easing her lover into the pinnacle of our night.

Amanda took Glenn's hand and placed it over her chest so that he could feel her heart beat. "Isn't this couch more comfortable than your desk?" she asked playfully.

But Glenn was too enthralled by Amanda's breast to immediately respond. And when finally looked up, he told her seriously, "There is nothing about you that isn't perfect."

I nodded emphatically.

"Thank you, Glenn." Amanda gently removed his hand to reposition it on her leg. As the man stroked her inner thigh, my wife placed her hand delicately on his thigh, dangerously close to his erection.

Glenn's manhood twitched. "Oh god." He started to shake nervously.

"It's ok, Glenn. I want tonight to be special for us. And I want this moment to be a memory that you're always remember fondly."

"I will never forget about you or this evening, Amanda. We could've kept our clothes on and just talked about the weather, and it would still be one of the greatest nights of my life."

Amanda hugged her mentor.

But the affectionate gesture quickly devolved into kissing and groping again.

Here we go. It was a strange but exciting feeling to realize that another man was about to fuck my wife. I leaned closer to the computer monitors in rapt fascination.

Amanda sat across Glenn's lap, like a child does with Santa Clause during the holidays, and they continued kissing and touching. They commenced slowly, but their pace picked up into something that resembled a frenzied impatience. The sound of lips smacking and murmuring was deafening as it echoed between the barren walls of the empty office.

The lovers were no longer acting like shy schoolchildren.

Their lips were still mashed together when Glenn gently eased Amanda onto her back. I could scarcely breathe as I watched the older man preparing to mount my wife. But gone were frenetic motions like those of horny awkward teenagers; now the pair were operating in unison as each understood what the other wanted. They were moving with the self-assurance of mature adults.

Glenn brought his bulbous head to the entrance of Amanda's vagina. He didn't speak but asked for consent by looking at her solemnly. And when Amanda nodded once, he gently entered her.

My hot wife moaned her lover's name.

Glenn made love to her as if he was handling a delicate flower. His thrusts were slow and gentle, and there was no aggressive physicality that I was anticipating and, in truth, secretly hoping for. But witnessing the tenderness between Amanda and Glenn made me guilty when I realized that I had been wrong about tonight.

This wasn't about Amanda being able to finally fuck her boss now that he was retiring.

This was about the love that they shared for each other.

Glenn slowly quickened the pace. My wife's mouth was as wide as her eyes, and ragged breaths, as well as occasional moans and whimpers, sounded from her lips. She pulled the man onto him and kissed him for the countless time. He was on top of her now, chest to chest, their bodies, literally, as one.

Amanda suddenly slung one leg over the back of the sofa. Glenn realized that she was gifting him a clearer path into her body, so he thrusted harder and deeper, their collisions resembling the sound of a closed fist striking an open palm. There was a rhythmic staccato to their lovemaking, and the way they shifted against each other was hypnotic.

My mouth was dry but my palms were sweaty as I watched. I was admittedly nervous, but the euphoria in Amanda's expression caused my spirits to soar. Her happiness--- and safety--- were all that mattered to me.

Amanda may have possessed an uncanny connection with her boss, but it would never compare to the bond that we shared.

She knew that I was watching her at that precise movement; that I had been hanging on her every move all night long.

She knew what I was thinking.

She knew that I was touching myself as I played the role of voyeur to her exhibitionist.

Amanda turned her head as Glenn lay on top of her to peer directly into the nearest camera. And when she licked her lips, my entire being burned for her. I was overcome with the urge to demand that my wife return home right now so I could finish what Glenn started.

Amanda called softly to her lover. Glenn's earpiece could barely pick up her whisper, but I did hear my name. That made me very curious.

Glenn immediately paused and chuckled affably. "Yes, of course! He's as much a part of this as we are." Then my wife spoke to him again.

To my surprise, the older man dismounted.

That snapped me out of my prolonged silence. "Glenn, what are you doing? Don't stop! Go back to her!"

But their broad grins filled the video feeds as Amanda stood up while her partner brought himself into a sitting position. My confusion was momentarily forgotten as I stared at Amanda, whose naked perfect was as blinding as the sun. I was on the verge of cumming just by staring at her.

With her expression becoming even naughtier, Amanda slowly mounted Glenn as he remained seated. She moaned audibly as she lowered herself onto his stiff rod. The man planted his hands on her hips and guided my wife until she was completely impaled on his lap.

Then, with her eyes searing into me via the camera on Glenn's desk, Amanda began riding her man in reverse cowgirl, a sex position that she and I particularly enjoyed.

"Fuck," I murmured.

Glenn was soon howling at the moon, and I was again glad that we had the foresight to plan this secret rendezvous on a deserted weekend night.