Mandy's Sexcapade: The Boss' Pet

Story Info
Hot exhibtionist wife indulges sex-crazed voyeur husband!
11.3k words
4.51
27.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,181 Followers

Author's Note:

"Mandy's Sexcapade" is an anthology that's a nonlinear addendum to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" series. However, "The Boss' Pet", like the other stories in this anthology, can be read as a standalone.

Special thanks to Goddess_of_Sunshine, for being a Volunteer Editor and an even better friend.

This story is d dedicated to Glenn, my wife's boss in real life.

Thank you for taking care of Mandy.

******************************************************************************

"Relax, Glenn. Take a deep breath."

The older man's nervousness was palpable through the multiple video feeds.

"I know, Sy," my wife's boss replied. "I know. I've been wanting... dreaming... about this moment for so long... yet now that it's almost here..." Glenn looked at me through one of the many video cameras that we--- and my wife Amanda--- had set up in his workplace office. "I can't believe this is actually happening. Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever think... did I ever think that you and Amanda would... would..."

He couldn't see my amusement through the 1-way cameras. "We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable." I was teasing him, of course, and the cruelty was enhancing my excitement of what was about to happen.

"No, no," Glenn replied hastily. "It's just that..." He paused, and his expression was very earnest. "I just can't believe that you and Amanda would consent to this. I don't want her to have any regrets, and I especially don't want her resenting me later."

I sympathized with his misgivings, but appreciated that he was sincerely looking out for my wife. "This evening wouldn't be possible if Mandy didn't allow it."

The older man nodded, but didn't appear thoroughly convinced.

"Glenn, we both know that neither of us can do anything without my wife's consent!"

The fact that he was Amanda's boss wasn't lost upon him, but Glenn laughed so hard that he threw his head back and slapped his knee. "You're right about that, son!" he guffawed. But Glenn became serious again and repeated the nickname that I alone used for my wife.

"'Mandy'." His tone was wistful and reverential. "I've never called her that."

I didn't respond; instead, I thought about everything that had brought the three of us to the precipice of a life-altering moment.

******************************************************************************

Amanda was barely old enough to legally drink when I first met her, and we married not long after that. I was currently in my early 40's, but Amanda herself had just turned 30 and could still pass for a high school coed. Some people might consider us a mismatched pair, but no couple in the world was as madly in love as we were.

Amanda was stunningly beautiful, even if she was too modest to acknowledge the obvious. Standing at 5'6, she possessed silky straight black silk hair that ran to her hips and constantly smelled like freshly cut flowers. Yoga, regular workouts at the gym, and running 15+ miles every week may have bestowed onto my wife an athletic physique, including a V-shaped upper torso, toned limbs, and a chiseled 6-pack, but it didn't detract from her feminine curves whatsoever. Any man---and many women--- within eyesight couldn't helped but be mesmerized by her perfect 34C breasts and incredible, sculpted ass. Her brown, slightly almond-shaped eyes gave Amanda a decidedly exotic countenance, and always seemed to be twinkling with some sort of naughtiness or inside joke that only she was aware of. Still, I considered Amanda's adorable freckles her sexiest physical trait.

However, my wife's unmatched physical beauty paled in comparison to her intelligence, wit, and compassion.

Amanda's humility was endearing. She could hold an intellectual conversation about science, politics, and religion just as easily as she could discuss sports, music, and pop culture. Whenever Amanda met people for the first time, it was more than likely that, after 5 minutes, she'd be laughing with them as if they were lifelong friends.

To know my wife was to love her.

Amanda wasn't just the perfect woman; she was the perfect human being.

My wife began working for Glenn immediately upon finishing postgraduate school. And in a work setting and profession that was thoroughly populated with brilliant minds, Amanda easily shone the brightest. She never felt the need to prove herself because she simply could. Even the occasional sexual harassment from male colleagues couldn't cause Amanda's passion for her career to waver.

Glenn was near his mid-50's when he first encountered my wife. Handsome and cordial, he was thin but wiry with graying hair, bright blue eyes, and a quiet voice. Glenn was astute enough to immediately sense what I, as Amanda's husband, had always seen in her. She was gifted and responsible, humble but driven, and always professional. And with the older man's mentorship, Amanda quickly excelled.

Amanda may have swiftly climbed the corporate ladder through her own merit and hard work, but rumors of an affair between her and her boss predictably circulated at their workplace. It presumably started when Glenn created a new position for Amanda not long after hiring her, a unique job class that had no precedence. Though there were initially many administrative levels between the two, my wife was suddenly reporting directly to Glenn, who was near the top of the food chain.

The fact that the duo often went out to lunch together didn't do anything to squash the whispers of an illicit office romance. Amanda was constantly singing praises about her boss, and if they weren't going out on lunch breaks together, it was because she had more than likely packed him a meal for the day! The cynics couldn't believe that they could work so closely without something inappropriate transpiring. After all, how could such a beautiful woman advance in her career without sleeping with the man in charge of her? But I knew better.

My wife was as faithful to me as I was to her.

Which wasn't to say that Amanda and Glenn didn't desire each other.

Amanda and Glenn had undeniably forged a unique relationship over the years. He was her boss who was old enough to be her father, which made him into an authoritative father-figure. However, the man had never been married nor did he have any children, and I suspected that was part of the reason why he was so protective, even paternal, to Amanda.

But any man who glimpsed my wife immediately wanted her, and any man who had the fortune of getting to know her couldn't help but fall in love with her.

And Glenn had worked closely with Amanda for many years.

Glenn, like Amanda, was intelligent, down-to-earth, and possessed a wry sense of humor; and like my wife, he kept himself in great physical shape.

Even I had to admit that they made a great couple.

And I was rather sardonically aware of Amanda's fetish for older men.

I knew that Glenn harbored romantic feelings for my wife. And now that he had announced his retirement from their company, I finally questioned Amanda's feelings for him, something that had been the proverbial elephant in the room for the past 5 years. To her credit, she did not lie or attempt to hide the fact that she reciprocated his feelings.

My wife's admission did not make me jealous; it was quite the contrary.

It made me harder than a rock!

And now that Glenn was retiring, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity presented itself.

An opportunity that I enthusiastically encouraged to all members involved.

******************************************************************************

"Do you love your wife?"

Glenn's blunt question snapped me out of my reverie.

"You know I love Mandy more than life itself."

"Then why would you allow her to be with me?"

"Because Mandy cares about you."

The older man froze. He heard me, but didn't--- couldn't--- believe me. "What?"

"Mandy cares about you," I repeated quietly. "She loves you in her own way. Always has, and always will. I've known, of course, but she obviously couldn't do anything about it... until now."

My wife's boss couldn't believe that my admission. But he was so joyous that he appeared on the verge of tears. "And you're actually ok with this?"

"I trust Amanda and love her so much that I'll do anything for her. Even if that means letting her sleep with someone else." I nodded as comprehension dawned on Glenn. "Now you finally understand."

"Strangely, Sy, I do. I understand because I'm in love with your wife, too."

"I know. And so does Amanda."

"I suppose if our roles were reversed, I would let that wonderful young woman do anything, too, as long as she was safe and happy."

"You do understand, Glenn."

He suddenly chuckled. "I have to admit that I'm getting the most out of this arrangement, by far! And, hopefully, Amanda will... uh, return home to you happy. But I don't see how you'll benefit other than... well, a happy wife is a happy life, I suppose."

"Oh, don't worry," I assured. "This is going to be mutually beneficial for all three of us."

"How do you figure?"

My grin was blinding.

"Because, Glenn, I get to watch my hot wife in action."

******************************************************************************

2 oversized computer monitors displayed 12 real-time video feeds in ultrahigh definition, 6 in each screen, as I regarded them intently from the comfort of my own living room. Under my direction and, of course, with Amanda's consent, Glenn had set up a dozen video cameras in his office: 2 spaced accordingly on each wall, 1 directly above his solid-oak work desk, 2 on both ends of his work desk, and 1 pointing at the outside of his office door so that we wouldn't suffer any unexpected--- and embarrassing--- surprises. Amanda's boss had begun clearing out his office days ago. Save for his desk and chair, the only other piece of furniture in the room was an expensive-looking leather couch. There was very little clutter which provided me clear unobstructed views of the entire room.

My heart began to beat faster as Amanda suddenly appeared outside of Glenn's office. She was wearing a tight white blouse over a black bra that was blatantly visible underneath. A grey miniskirt hugged her hips and reached not even halfway down to her knees. The outfit was extremely formfitting on my wife's fit body, hugging her feminine curves in the most flattering way possible.

Shiny thigh-high stiletto boots reached almost to the bottom of Amanda's miniskirt, exposing a small but tantalizing bit of flesh in between. My wife also had her long black silky hair wound into a chic bun atop her head, which highlighted her sleek neck, and toned arms and shoulders. Finally, to complete the outfit, a pair of black-rimmed glasses sat on her nose, giving Amanda a very studious, almost nerdy, appearance, albeit in a VERY sexy way.

Amanda somehow appeared even more beautiful each time I gazed upon her.

Amanda looked up, waved, and grinned nervously at the camera. Her physical features, including her radiant smile, were vivid even through the video feed. It was almost as if she was actually here with me.

"I love you 1.5 million," I whispered. It was something silly that I often told my wife to make her laugh, and I was suddenly missing my better half as if she was light years away.

I watched as Amanda turned away from the camera, set her shoulders resolutely after taking a deep breath, and raised her hand to knock on her boss' door.

I suddenly lurched forward as THE moment had finally arrived.

"Glenn," I barked urgently. "Get ready! Mandy's right outside your door!"

The man swore nervously. Despite the fact that his ultimate fantasy was about to come true, he was apprehensive, and rightfully so. But the potential reward was worth it.

I heard--- and watched--- Amanda knock on the door.

"What should I do?" Glenn asked desperately.

"Relax, man. Tell her to come in."

Glenn looked at me through one of the cameras on his desk, nodded, and called out in a level tone, "Come in."

My wife sauntered into his office like a heavenly creature, and it was as if life and color had exploded onto both computer screens.

Glenn's eyes widened at her form-fitting attire, and I beamed with pride as my cock stiffened instantly.

Amanda appeared amused as she took a quick account of all the cameras that were pointing at her from every angle before greeting cheerfully, "Good evening, Mr. Talbot."

"Good evening, Aman--- er, Mrs. Rappaport."

In all the years that they had known each other, the pair had never addressed each other so formally.

"Tell her that her tits look fantastic in that tight blouse."

The man immediately turned his head, unsure if he had heard me correctly through his earpiece, and responded in disbelief, "What?"

I could see my wife regarding him with a patient smile.

I repeated slowly, "Tell her that her tits look fantastic in that tight blouse."

Glenn looked unsure of himself; he started to sweat.

"Yes, Mr. Talbot?" Amanda prodded innocently.

"Your, uh... t-tits look fantastic... in that tight blouse."

Amanda's boss had paid her thousands of polite and innocent compliments about her appearance over the years, of course, but never in such vulgar terms. She was aware where the words were coming from... or, more precisely, who, they were coming from.

"Thank you, sir. That's very kind of you to notice."

"Tell Mandy that her ass looks incredible in that miniskirt, too."

Glenn obeyed, and my wife mutely inclined her head in appreciation.

"Tell her to turn around so you can take a good look at her."

There was a long silence as the pair stared at each other. And in the silence, my heart pounded like thunder. I was about to cajole the older man when he suddenly spoke, "Turn around, Mrs. Rappaport, so I can take a closer look at you."

It wasn't lost on me that Glenn was no longer repeating me verbatim.

Amanda did a slow turn as we ogled her in awe, captivated by the way the fabric stretched even more tautly over her lush body.

I had no doubt that Glenn was as hard as I was.

"What do you think of my wife, Glenn?"

"My god, you're beautiful." He blurted the words to Amanda with a fervor that exposed his true feelings.

Amanda blushed deeply. "Mr. Talbot," she admonished girlishly. "You know that Mr. Rappaport wouldn't be happy to hear you say that."

I laughed because she knew that wasn't true.

"Ask Mandy how she expects you to be able to concentrate when she looks like that."

"Mrs. Rapport, how do you expect me to be able to concentrate on my work when you're dressed so provocatively? Do you have any inkling of the effect your appearance has on our working relationship?"

Good.

My wife pretended to be taken aback, and I loved it. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to---"

"Tell her take her clothes off," I cut in. "I want to see Mandy naked as badly as you do. Do it, Glenn. Tell her to strip!"

I was impatient and wanted things to move fast, and the older man looked away once more to make certain that he hadn't misheard me. And when he turned back to my wife, his helpless expression openly begged for her guidance. Amanda couldn't hear what I was telling her boss to do.

But she smiled gently and nodded, anyway.

"Mrs. Rappaport, I told you... your clothes are a distraction. Take them off. Right now." He leaned forward for emphasis and, in his most authoritative voice that hinted at a rapidly increasing confidence, commanded, "Strip."

"Yes, sir," Amanda acquiesced meekly. I could detect the faint outline of a smile through all the cameras.

She was enjoying the game as much as we were.

Amanda removed her clothing in a very slow and deliberate way. First, she unzipped her thigh-high stiletto boots, and gracefully removed them as she stood before her boss' table. Next, my wife carefully undid each button of her blouse from top to bottom before doing the same to her miniskirt and letting it fall to the carpet.

When the miniskirt was at her ankles, my eyes and Glenn's immediately zeroed in on the panties that Amanda was wearing. They were black and silky, and cut in a "boyshort" style that hugged her hips and muscular thighs perfectly. And when my wife let her white blouse slide from her arms, we discovered a matching strapless bra that enveloped her breasts like a band. The set possessed an athletic quality that matched Amanda's toned physique.

There was nothing about my wife that wasn't perfect.

Glenn muttered, "Dear lord..."

"The Lord isn't here right now, Mr. Talbot. It's just you and me." Amanda looked into the closest camera and winked at me.

"So I've noticed, Mrs. Rappaport. But I told you to strip, and you haven't finished yet. The underwear, too."

"Tell her you want to see pink, Glenn." It was vulgar, and I immediately wondered if it was beyond his limits

But the older man didn't hesitate, much to my satisfaction. "Show me some pink, Mrs. Rappaport."

Glenn licked his lips as Amanda, my wife... his subordinate... the object of his desire and focus of every wet dream for the past several years, was finally revealed to him.

Completely nude.

His expression was suddenly intent, and the vestiges of any misgivings quickly disappeared. He made a twirling motion with an index finger, gesturing for Amanda to turn another circle again. And as she obeyed, I noticed that one of Glenn's hands had drifted beneath the table to touch himself.

Just like I was doing.

"Mmm... you are so exquisite, Mrs. Rappaport. A gift to all men."

"Thank you, Mr. Talbot."

"The question, young lady is what do I do with you? Because not only do you come to work dressed to distract and subvert my attention, but your performance has been sorely lacking, too."

I nodded appreciatively because I LOVED where this was leading.

"I'm afraid, Mrs. Rappaport, that I'm going to have to let you go. Pack your things and get out."

"Please, Mr. Talbot. I'll do anything to keep my job. Anything."

I had never seen my proud and confident wife grovel, and I was rather turned on.

Glenn pursed his lips and made a show of thinking things over. "Perhaps there might be a way for you to make amends," he mused. The older man pondered for a while, then looked helplessly at one of the cameras on his desk.

What should I do now, Sy?

He couldn't see my evil grin. "Tell Mandy, 'Blowjob or no job.'"

Glenn had finally attained his comfort zone, but his eyes still widened.

"Don't you want to discover, firsthand, how great your favorite employee is at giving blowjobs? Tell her. You won't regret it and will be thanking me for the rest of your life."

That was apparently all the encouragement Glenn needed. "Unfortunately for you, Mrs. Rappaport... it's blowjob or no job."

"Oh my... that sounds like something Mr. Rappaport would say."

I laughed. "Now stand up, Glenn, and go to her."

The man sprung to his feet and circled to the front of his desk. I was about to command him to usher my wife to her knees when he turned his head to speak directly to me. "Before you say anything else, Sy, there's something I need to do first. I hope you'll understand and forgive me someday."

I knew that Glenn would die first before harming Amanda, so his words had me more curious than confused or afraid.

But then it all made sense when he pulled my wife close and kissed her.

If she was stunned or caught off guard, Amanda didn't show it as she wrapped her arms around Glenn' neck and smothered his lips with hers.

My eyes darted to each video feed, searching for the one with the best view, as I excitedly watched my hot wife make out with her much older boss.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,181 Followers