Mandy's Sexcapade: The Boss' Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A framed picture of us.

Within the hour, Amanda had completely settled in, and her office now appeared as though she had been there for eons.

Amanda opened the top drawer to put away some things, and froze.

There was note inside.

Amanda,

Congratulations, again, on your promotion. I can't think of anyone more deserving. You will be a fantastic leader, and take the company to new heights.

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of leaving some furniture behind. I hope you'll think of me and our special night whenever you look at them.

Until next time, Baby Girl.

Love,

Glenn

Amanda stared at the noted for a long time, before sitting back into her new seat with a sigh. She already missed Glenn. After seeing him every day and working closely with him for 5 years, it felt as if a part of herself was missing. The man was more than a friend and mentor, and much more than a mere lover, and would always own an untouchable piece of her heart.

However, Amanda took a deep breath and quickly composed herself.

The only constant in life was the passage of time, and all the happiness and sadness that it brought.

Besides, it wasn't like Glenn was dead! He had happily retired to live a simpler, less stressful life, and she would see him again soon. Feeling a mixture of happiness and loss, she clutched the note against her chest.

Amanda gazed at her new work desk and almost burst out laughing.

Somewhere, she was sure that Glenn was staring at her panties, too!

"Thank you for everything, Glenn," my wife whispered. Then she slipped the note into her purse, took another deep breath, and set her shoulders resolutely.

It was time to get to work.

******************************************************************************

Epilogue

Amanda continued to contact Glenn even after he had officially retired from their company. Some their correspondence was professional, as she often sought advice from her former mentor. But much of their continued interactions was predictably on the flirty side.

Amanda didn't hide the naughty texts that they frequently exchanged.

It always led to fantastic sex between us.

But it had been almost 2 months since their fateful late-night romp in Glenn's office, and Amanda and Glenn hadn't seen each other since.

But when I discovered that the man's birthday was in 3 days, I suggested to my wife that she take him out on a date. I even surprised her with a sexy "little black dress" that I knew Glenn would drool over once he saw it on her luscious body. Amanda only required a little bit of prodding to see her man again... and Glenn required even less convincing from Amanda!

On Glenn's 60th birthday, my wife was to meet him for dinner and a night of hot sex.

She, of course, looked stunning in the skimpy LBD.

"Tell Glenn I chose that dress," I begged roguishly.

Amanda made rolled her eyes in mock exasperation, then laughed and hugged me.

I touched my forehead to hers. "Go have fun... and make me proud."

However, it was barely 2 hours later when I heard the garage door open followed by hurried footsteps. I was in the living room watching TV. "Mandy?"

Her response sounded somewhat frantic. "Hold on, babe. Stay where you are!" She rushed upstairs to our bedroom and slammed the door shut before I even saw her.

I definitely wasn't expecting my wife home so early--- if at all--- and I wondered if something bad had happened to cut her evening short with Glenn.

After a few minutes, I was starting to grow concerned when the bedroom door opened, and Amanda gracefully glided down the stairs like an angel descending from heaven.

She was wearing slinky black lingerie set, complete with a matching garter belt and stockings, which made her long sexy legs appear even longer. The bottom was crotchless, allowing her shaved pussy to peek out like some kind of obscene eye and the top had open cups, enabling her perfect breasts to spill out. My wife had also let her hear down, give her a slightly unkempt appearance that added to her overall hotness.

"Wow." I was so awestruck that I couldn't speak any other words.

Amanda beamed radiantly. "Glenn bought this for me. He wanted to make sure that you knew that. You boys are so alike."

Amanda was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't quite figure it out. I was also so enamored with her beauty that I didn't notice that she was holding something in her hand until she held it up. My eyes widened.

An earpiece.

"Wear this, and turn it on," Amanda commanded.

I did as instructed.

"Sy?"

"Glenn?" I was slightly confused. "Hi... what's up?"

"I wanted to personally thank you for allowing your hot wife to spend time with this old man on his birthday."

"Of course."

Then Glenn got straight to the point. "I need your help with my birthday present."

"Ok," I responded carefully.

"I want you to take care of my Baby Girl, Sy."

I looked at my wife in confusion, who was smiling angelically.

Then she held up her cellphone, and Glenn's live image was suddenly grinning at me.

"I want to hear my Baby Girl scream... and see her toes curl... as you make love to her. I want you to treat Amanda like I would... love her like I would. And after you bring that hot wife of yours to orgasm, I want you to do it again. And I want to watch it all unfold."

My expression matched theirs. "The shoe's on the other foot now, eh, Glenn?"

"Will you do that for me, Sy?"

My pants were already tented as I gazed at Amanda, who calmly placed her cellphone on the coffee table so that its camera was pointed at us.

I looked into the camera and directly at Glenn. "Tell me what to do."

"I took the liberty of buying your wife crotchless lingerie, so, first off, lay my Baby Girl down, spready her legs, and slurp on that delicious pussy like it's your last meal on earth."

I guided Amanda, who was waiting expectantly, into a sitting position on the couch. She immediately slouched, sliding her lower half over the edge. With a sultry look that, literally, dropped me to my knees, she spread her legs wide and coolly peeled back her large labial flaps.

Showing me a LOT of pink.

I lowered my head and happily performed my duties as a husband.

After a while, Glenn continued, "Very good, Sy. Now, then, next I want you to...."