Mandy's Sexcapade: the GloryHole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda regarded me in with grave concern. "That explains a lot." She swore. "I should've taken you to a hospital. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, Mandy. My head still hurts and my throat is killing me, but I'm fine." Relieved, she squeezed my hand and touched her forehead to mine, and for a moment everything was ok.

For a moment.

"Do you... remember anything else?" she asked hesitantly. The peculiar inflection in her tone made me glance at her sharply. Amanda edged closer but moved delicately, as if she was bruised and sore from a long night.

I thought back to the events of the previous night and remembered...

... the overwhelming crowdedness of the club, and the stench of beer and sweat and other things better left unknown.

... the over-the-top outfits and horrid costumes that people were wearing.

... the sexual depravity that occurred around us in plain view.

I remembered the man who was seated next to me and enjoying a blowjob when he asked to switch partners; I remembered the young girl in the stairwell, and still wondered if that was truly her father next to her; I remembered the people who were humiliated and beaten as they were locked in the pillories.

My skin crawled as I remembered being forced to rim the hot young Asian schoolgirls.

I felt stab of guilt as I remembered letting Princess suck my cock.

I suddenly remembered Amanda's incredible ass sticking out of the gloryhole, and the degenerate arousal I enjoyed at seeing her used and abused by a throng of men and women.

Including myself.

My eyes widened as I looked at my wife.

She regarded me intently. "What did you do last night?

"What did you do last night?"

Amanda and I stared at each other wordlessly.