Mango Bay Massage Palace

Story Info
Lisa takes a trial shift at a Massage place in town.
5.4k words
4.55
11.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beauty Salon girls always looked forward to Saturday nights at the bar, where they could let loose and enjoy drinks, gossip, and have some fun.

Saturdays were busy at the salon, and when the tips were good, it added to the high energy of the group. The women were a feisty and sexy bunch who shared stories from their week and talked about the men who caught their eye.

Lisa was in her twenties, had her own apartment, and enjoyed short relationships with guys as well as one-night stands. She enjoyed the sexual adventure, as well as getting to know men and their ways. Nothing killed a relationship for Lisa faster than it becoming regular and predictable.

It would take a confident man to initiate a conversation with the group of girls from the Beauty Salon. Guys might come in pairs, offer to buy drinks, or use some other game or party piece to break the ice. The women from the salon were a solid party crew who looked out for each other and loved everything that happened on Saturday nights

On Saturday nights, friends of friends would join the Beauty Salon girls' night-out, sharing gossip from other salons, shops, day spas, or hairdressers in town. Friends new and old would meet up, including people from previous jobs or training courses. Everyone was welcome, and the more, the merrier. This was the third or fourth time Lisa had joined the group night out.

Another friend-of-a-friend talked about someone she knew who had started work in a massage place. Any talk of saucy topics was very keenly listened to, even though these places were supposed to be legitimate. The friend explained how her friend was very happy working there, and how easy the money was. If she liked a client, she could earn a good bonus giving happy endings. The girls all listened intently, excited to hear more, vicariously enjoying the details the friend described. They wanted to know if the guys ever got more than just a hand-job. The girl admitted that she wasn't sure.

As the night went on, and the group numbers dwindled, Lisa was keen to hear more of the story from earlier. The friend obliged, soon exhausting the extent of what she knew. Importantly, she was reluctant to name the name of the massage place her friend worked at. In the end, she took Lisa's phone number and said she would pass it on to her friend.

The next day a few text messages were exchanged, and Lisa soon made contact with the massage therapist from the story the night before. The new contact spoke to her boss at the massage parlor and by Monday evening, Lisa was talking on the phone to Monika, the owner of the Mango Bay Massage Palace.

Lisa immediately felt at ease talking to Monika. She was always looking for new staff, and understood Lisa's curious and cautious questioning. Lisa felt a whole new vista of excitement open before her as she talked to Monika. She was already well-employed and happy where she was working, yet the conversation flowed into a half-interview style, half-sales pitch, with both women building a working rapport.

Lisa had completed the same Beauty Therapy course as some of the girls from Saturday night, but did not end up in that line of work. The course had included massage training. If a boyfriend lasted a week with her, she would treat him to her massage skills.

Monika made it clear to Lisa that everyone was always free to choose what level of engagement they were happy with. The statement, "we don't do that here," and variations of "no" were an easy first line with a client. They had paid for a massage, nothing more. Lisa told Monika her age, and described what she looked like. Everything connected. Lisa was excited at the idea of doing something so adventurous. Sex with boyfriends always becomes predictable, and no amount of role-play and safe words could compare with taking a walk on the wildside.

As the conversation continued, and agreeable confirmatory statements were exchanged, Monika suggested to Lisa that she visited the Mango Bay on Wednesday morning. That was always a quiet time. Lisa knew she could easily take a half-day off from work, as schedules were flexible at the office. Monika confirmed what time Lisa would arrive, and then went into details on how to prepare, what to wear and most importantly what to expect from her training-trial session. There was no commitment from either side.

Tuesday at work, Lisa's mind kept wandering as she thought, excitedly, about the next day. She always wanted to try new scenarios and situations. Meeting a guy at the club and one-night-stands were fun, but often unrewarding and tame. Lisa wanted more, yet did not want to throw herself with abandon into a sex dungeon, or to be seen as too-easy, or to get into any number of bad situations. This situation felt good to her.

Wednesday came quickly, and Lisa paused before turning into the secluded courtyard to arrive at the Mango Bay. She was fueled with anxiety and anticipation, and felt jittery when she looked at her watch one final time. It was time to go.

She took a few steps down the walkway and pressed the buzzer for reception. The door buzzed to unlock, and she pushed it open.

The door opened to a hallway. There were seats, plastic plants and the smell of essential oils was in the air. Calming music played from a small stereo in the corner.

From the reception desk at the back of the hallway, a tall blond woman in her early thirties smiled and said, "you must be Lisa?" After exchanging "hello's", Lisa and Monika soon developed an effortless conversation. Both were glad to see everything so far had been 'as advertised'.

"Come into the break room," Monika beckoned Lisa through a door behind the small reception desk. The break room was pretty basic. Food items, and beverages were on the counter top, alongside a kettle, toaster and microwave.

Lisa took a seat, while Monika talked her through some of the "do's and don'ts". Lisa couldn't help but look over Monika's body and wondered with envy, about all the adventures she had seen. Monika had blond hair, tied into a shoulder length ponytail. She wore plain black leggings, a black t-shirt and black slip-off canvas shoes, similar to what Lisa had been requested to wear.

"As I said on the phone, if you have a client asking you for something you don't want to do, tell them that's not allowed, or this isn't that kind of place. But remember, if you do something for a client, you need to be prepared for them to return every week looking for the same." Monika made them both coffee from the machine.

"Most people only come once or twice and none of the girls have had problems they couldn't handle," she continued. Serving the coffee, with milk and sugar offered, the two sat together and talked.

"In a short while, a regular client of mine will arrive for his appointment," Monika explained.

"He is a very nice and gentle guy. His name is Clive. Never pushy or demanding. Very generous and he always likes to welcome the new-girls." This last part made Lisa feel a bit seedy and cheap, as if she was a virgin being offered to the chief of perverts. She pushed the thought away, because this is what she wanted to try and she felt she could walk away at any time.

"When he arrives, I will greet him and bring him into one of the salon rooms. He knows you are only here for a trail and I will be coaching you. And if you want to step away at any time, that's understandable, this thing isn't for everyone. There is no pressure to do anything you are not comfortable with. A couple of the girls here only do regular massages, with nothing extra. Some do happy endings. "

Coaching discussions were interrupted when the pair heard the doorbell ring. Lisa followed Monika from the staff room to the reception area, and then Monika directed Lisa to go into a specific treatment room.

The room was pleasant and warm with asian art on the wall, a massage table in the center of the room, a small cupboard unit with massage oil in a warmer on top. The room was dimly lit and the aroma was sweet and calming.

Lisa heard the voices from the reception area and began to feel a little apprehensive. Monika walked into the room, with Clive following behind with a relaxed gait. Soft pleasantries were exchanged. Clive was invited to get himself ready for his massage while the two ladies waited outside.

Monika asked Lisa what she thought, once the door to the room was closed.

"He's nice," Lisa offered, not wanting to be heard from the otherside of the door.

In the quiet wait, she thought about how he was a bit older than the sort of guys she would normally date. For a moment, Lisa wondered if he was famous, as he had that look. Healthy, fit, groomed with an underlying timeless handsomeness. His clothes were young, urban, probably very expensive and not trying too hard to be stylish.

Monika disrupted Lisa's day dream by softly saying, "Okay, let's go in now."

Clive was lying face down on the bed, with a towel covering his bottom, arms by his sides and his face sitting in the hole in the bed. Not a word was spoken. Monika pointed to the warmed massage oil, and gestured for Lisa to begin. The warm oil felt luxurious in her hand, and as she let it spill from her palm and onto Clive's back she felt that this was the start of something very special. After a few movements with her hands massaging his back as she stood by his side.

Monika began her instructions, "Clive is a good friend, so he won't mind me talking about him as if he wasn't here. New clients are never too sure what type of services we provide, so you can use these first few minutes, while you massage the client, what you might consider doing. Then be committed to your decision."

The room was warm and seductive. Calm music played, and there was a pleasant fragrance in the air. It felt like anything was possible in this environment. Clive was melting underneath her hands. His body was firm and healthy, but not without a knotted muscle that Lisa intuitively dissolved painlessly. Her hands traveled across his back and over his shoulders and arms. Each time, the client purred a content hum.

Monika continued to the next step of her induction by asking, "How do you feel so far Lisa, is everything okay? Nod, or shake your head to answer."

With Clive being face down, he was not aware of the response. Lisa continued circling her hands on his shoulders. "Will you commit to giving Clive a 'happy ending'? Nod or shake your head again." Clive enjoyed her delicate fingered traversal of his spine from upper to lower back, unaware if the new girl was game.

There was a pause in proceedings and Clive remained motionless, facedown. Warm oiled hands began to stroke his calves, rubbing his hamstrings. He enjoyed trying to judge if it was Lisa or Monika who was proceeding now. The hand went over the back of one his thighs but did not cross the towels threshold. The hands aroused him, and he rocked on his hips to make room for his growing member.

"Some men will request things verbally," Monika began a little distance away from the action.

"But that is very rare for new clients. Even existing clients can be shy." As Clive shuffled himself on the bed, his arms, which were by his side moved slightly away from his body, so that his hands were near the edge of the bed.

"See how Clive has subtly moved his hands to the edge," Monika pointed out. "Switch sides and attend to Clive's other leg." Lisa moved around the foot of the bed, and applied oil to his other calf. "As you massage his lower leg, move to his upper leg but no further. Let his hand that is near the edge of the table brush against your thigh as you move."

Lisa complied, and when she moved to be level with his hips, his hand did not move and yet his fingertips brushed against the top of her thigh. She turned so she could continue massaging the back of his leg. Each back and forth movement, she rubbed herself against his motionless hand. Enthralled and ignited, with her legs slightly parted, leaning over his digits to reach across his body, his touch brushed into her parting, in an orchestrated accident. He was a paying client, which made these slight touches feel far more exciting than the first time a boy touched her there, or some role-play with safe-words. This was very real.

Still at his hips, she leaned over his torso, placing her bare elbow and forearms on either side of his lower back. Swiping width ways from spine to flank, repeating and moving up his body each time. Under such pressure a hand would naturally relax and tense during a massage. His hand accidentally and semi-involuntarily rounded her tight thigh. Repeated pleasure and movement caused his hand to touch other parts of her leg randomly.

She worked his shoulder and upper arm on one side, causing his fingers to trigger and twitch close and as they did. His fingers very clearly rubbed into the crotch of her leggings. Monika watched with an experienced point of view. She could see how naturally this scenario was evolving. Lisa's lower body remained motionless, waiting to see what would happen when she moved her hand under the towel to massage the upper inner of his leg closest to her. His fingers extended and pushed gently into her with a circular motion. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the pleasure while her hands stroked over his back and inside his thigh tenderly casually teasing him, the playbook established.

Monika could see how easily Lisa was becoming fascinated exploring unfamiliar pleasures. The room was silent until she broke the moment, by instructing Lisa to move Clive's hands to the top of the table, so they rested on the upper edge above his head. Then Lisa was directed to move herself so that she was standing at his head and to massage his back from the shoulders downward.

With each rippling wave of her hands down his back, she would lean her body over his to reach his lower back. The tops of her thighs pushed against his hands that rested on the top edge of the table. Lisa felt in full control of this man's body, and feeling his muscles under her hands was arousing. The back of his hand stroked the smooth tight Lycra of her leggings without moving.

Lisa was enjoying the feeling, but also felt unsure about the situation she was in. She looked over to Monika, who watched without commenting, silently approving. Lisa built her confidence from Monika's comfort with this erotic proceeding. Clive's fingertip traced over a few bunched ripples of the Lycra at the top of Lisa's thigh. He knew he was sending strong sensations through her body and relished every moment.

Lisa continued to massage his shoulders, allowing Clive the freedom to touch her. She started from the top of his shoulders and leaned over to move down his back. He up-turned his hand so it was cupping between her legs, gratuitously handling her mound, his fingers sending ecstatic vibrations to her clit. She stood still, her hands paused on his strong back. She looked over to Monika, who to Lisa's surprise was beginning to get undressed. Lisa leaned over Clive, her thumbs tracing his spine down towards his buttocks, his fingers pushing against her.

Monika looked very at ease, she had slipped off her clothes and was wearing only her bra and panties. She moved with confidence to stand at the side of the table. Clive continued confidently stroking Lisa between her legs as she stood at the head of the table. Lisa could feel a passionate redness in her face.

"I think it's time we turn him over," Monika announced. "Come to the side of the table, and hold the towel covering his midsection in place."

Lisa complied, and as she did, Clive rolled over onto his back while the towel remained in place covering his obvious bulging erection. Monika looked at Lisa, and took her hand and placed it so it rested on the lump from under the towel. This made it clear to the man on the bed that something was going to happen next.

"Depending on the client, how shy or forthright he might be, this would be the time he either remains quiet and waits for his hand job, or he might be brave and ask you for something more. If you agree, you must commit. If you don't want to do something, it is still your choice," Monika clarified.

"Also any additional costs which may be incurred by the client, it is important to be clear to him now. They say yes to anything even if they don't have money"

Clive smiled at Lisa, and she felt happy, excited for what might come next and surprisingly to herself very comfortable and relaxed. He seemed respectful of the friendly interactions. Lisa paused, not sure if she needed to speak next, or how exactly this should proceed. Clive spoke first, while Monika silently observed the interaction.

"I want you to strip off and climb on top of me and ride my dick," he requested.

Lisa felt very challenged. Under other circumstances, she could imagine herself having sex with Clive, but in this situation where he was a paying customer, she wasn't sure. She took a moment to see how she felt about it. As she pondered, she continued to hold his towel covering dick. He reached his hand around to stroke her ass. There was no rush for a decision. Lisa's body yearned to be fucked. She badly wanted a monumental orgasm at this moment.

Monika lifted the towel from Clive's middle and Lisa lifted her hand off as Monika did so. Towel removed and his symmetrical cock now on display, Lisa lowered her hand back to where it was a moment ago, only this time handling his hard shaft in her hand. His warm member, soft, shaven and muscular filled Lisa's grip with size to spare.

"Let's see how things go. One step at a time," Monika set the tone and helped Lisa move on from her decision making and into action. Lisa looked at Clive, ironically unsure if it was okay to have his dick in her hand without verbal agreement. His face was a dish of pleasure and contentment.

"Lean in closer," Monika instructed and Lisa complied. "Clive is one of our special friends, and he is always very generous too. Lean in closer and take him into your mouth."

Lisa had already begun bending over before hearing the mouth instruction and now felt it would be impolite not to continue. She opened her mouth as she moved closer. Opening wider still as she guided his cock into her mouth hesitantly. Resting one elbow on the massage bed for balance, she slowly began to suck on his dick with a semi-reserved enthusiasm. His hard muscle tasted slightly of minty mouthwash and felt warm. His attention to cleanliness combined with the power dynamic made Lisa all the more incentivized to suck his powerful manhood. Worshiping the dominant man with her mouth was thrilling.

While Lisa was bent over the table, sucking softly on his hardness, his hand drifted onto the back of her leg. His fingers stroked the fabric of her leggings, tracing the stitching up the inside of her leg, then moving across to her inner thigh. Stroking the material, going with the direction of the thread, then against the fibers to cause tremendous sexual vibrations through her groin. She wanted him even more. She felt used and paid for, but also wanted and desired which made for a combination of feelings she had never felt before.

Monika reached across the table and bunched up Lisa's hair in her hand, and took control of her motion, guiding her down deeper than was comfortable for Lisa onto Clive's cock. It slid over her tongue and made her gag when the length tickled the back of her throat. Yet she happily compiled, head held by experienced hands which quickly found the balance between discomfort and accepting. Lisa was equally distracted by a collection of Clive's fingers plowing into her, rubbing the material of her pants, between her wet lips and colliding into her clit, his thumb heavily resting against her jittery asshole. Lisa was allowing herself to enjoy the moment.

12