Mango Bay Massage Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa continued to slobber on his cock, and noticed that Monika had taken off her own bra and had stood next to Clive lowering her tits into his face. She watched out of the corner of her eye, as Monika dangled a breast into his mouth, allowing him to suck and take a nipple between his teeth as she playfully tried to pull back causing his bite to grip harder. The back of Clive's other hand rubbed against Mokina's leg, while one hand continued between Lisa's legs, fingers melting her clit and thumb teasing her ass.

The trio continued, with Monika making lighthearted and flirtatious gasps of pain and Lisa focused on her mouthy task. Then Monika moved away from her self-inflicted teasing, and guided Lisa to move back, making eye contact with her as she took Clive's cock into her own mouth. The look she gave felt as if she were saying "watch how this is done properly".

Lisa stood up, Clive's hand dropped limp and she took a step back away from the action, holding her hands together in front of herself unsure what to do next.

The pair continued the action unabated, and as the moments passed Lisa began to feel self conscious that she was no longer an active player in the mini-orgy. She looked at them both unsure what to do next and subconsciously took another step further away. Clive looked up at her from the enjoyment of the massage bed.

He spoke softly, "Why don't you get undressed?"

Lisa waited for her brain to act. She could have walked out the door without hindrance or remorse. She looked down at her feet while Clive continued to look at her. She put a toe to the heel of her foot and slipped off her shoe, then repeated for the other. Looking down all the time. Acting on instinct while logic waited behind the wall of new emotions she was discovering. She reached down and slipped off her socks, noticing Monika looking up at her approvingly while slurping on Clive's member. His eyes were closed, adding to the blissful state of his face.

Momentarily she felt away from the action, and continued to undress herself in a daze of automatic muscle memory of undressing. Feeling surprisingly relaxed and okay with taking her t-shirt over her head. Sliding her leggings over her hips in front of these two people she had only met did not seem awkward as she was a lot less naked than them. Down over her bum, her knees lifted in turn as she collected the leggings in her hand. Monika watched her, eyes connected while she had a mouth full of cock. Lisa paused, with her arms folded in front of her, wearing only her underwear, waiting to see what she should do next.

Monika stood up, leaving the dick to slap back down, a wet beast still ready for action. Clive opened his eyes and looked at Lisa. A fresh wave of blood pumped into his erection when he saw her gorgeous body, and he smiled pleasantly. He nodded for her to come closer to him, and she complied. He stroked the top of her leg with the back of his hand, tenderly teasing and relishing the beauty before him.

He kindly asked, "Would you take off your bra?"

Once more Lisa complied, losing herself in submission, drunk with desire. Monika observed her trainees' agreeable demeanor and delicious breasts. His knuckles continued to stroke her over her thin cotton panties. His eyes beckoned her to lean over him, and with his mouth open a little Lisa lowered one of her boobs into his mouth. He opened wider, accepting her nipples, suckling them delicately. Lisa adjusted her bent over stance by spreading her legs. Clive licked her nipple roughly, and turned his hand face up so that his fingers could trace her groove between her legs, stroking against the moist cotton fabric.

His licking and sucking became rougher, covering his teeth with his lips and biting her nipple softly. Instinctively she put her hand on his neck with a warning amount of pressure to his airway. Monika was now behind Lisa and she pulled her knickers down slowly over her hips. Lisa was buffeted between several pleasures, her hand tightening around Clive's neck as she switched dangling her boobs into his mouth and he sucked hard and bit her tenderly. Her knickers slipped over her knees and Clive's fingers traced into her, circling her opening, caressing her lips.

Monika stood closely behind her, placing her hands on Lisa's shoulders and guiding her to stand. As she did, her arms by her sides she looked down at Clive who was smiling up at her as he entered her with one of his fingers. The penetration felt very explicit and submissive to stand at his side obediently, legs apart, allowing him to explore inside her. Monika's naked body felt warm behind her, as she held Lisa by the shoulders.

She whispered into her ear, "Climb onto the table and I will teach you some simulation." She smiled in response in anticipation of what might come next.

Lisa placed her hands on the table and lifted herself up, swinging a knee onto the table surface, guided by Monika's as she straddled Clive's body sitting over his hips. Monika was very close to Lisa, all the time holding Clive's dick flat to his body. Monika's other hand guided Lisa into the desired position. Lisa enjoyed the feeling of her hand on her bum, stroking her legs and then tummy while she obligingly positioned herself kneeling over Clive. Monika took his dick to be behind Lisa and held his member flat against the bottom of her back by her bottom. Clive simply lay still and relished every moment. With a hand on Lisa's tummy, she directed Lisa to raise herself a little, and as she did, Clive's cock slid between her ass cheeks and Monika's other hand. Relaxing the upward direction, Lisa lowered herself while Clive experienced something similar to fucking her ass. Monika again motioned Lisa to ride up and down ever so slightly, rubbing his dick against her lower back, between her ass groove with only the side of his meaty shaft getting to touch her asshole.

Lisa reached behind, quickly learning the technique, holding his dick against her ass cheeks and riding him, simulating fucking her own ass while he lay beneath in submissive bliss.

Monika no longer guided Lisa, yet her hands were on her body, connected to the passion. One hand on Lisa's lower back, the other on her tummy which slid downwards lubricated by the oily sweat. Lisa moved her pelvis, willing Monika's hand to slide all the way down. Lisa was expecting a new and exciting experience this morning, and did not in her wildest fantasy imagine this would be so alive and primitive. This was the sort of sex most people only dreamt of.

Clive looked up at the pair of amazing women, smiling while contemplating his good fortune. Lisa paused riding him for a moment, her eyes closed and beaming with pleasure as Monika's fingertips parted the wetness between her legs sending delighted shivers through her body as she held the shaft of Clive's pulsating member flat against her twitching asshole intensifying the erotic energy. Soon she returned to the rhythm, his cock sliding between her but checks cupped by her hand. Monika's fingers divine, exquisite and expertly massaged Lisa's pussy in a way that felt natural yet different as Monika's finger passed over her clit like a traveler in a not-so-foreign adventure.

Siding his cock over her oiled flesh felt empowering and conflicting, as she began to perform a now very sexual service. This was what she had always wanted, something wild and daring. Some sexual encounter that she would remember for a very long time. She was letting loose, out of control and as she thought about her predicament, she rubbed the head of his cock towards her arsehole again, only this time the head began to slip in as she was relaxed and seemingly on auto-pilot. Her body wanted to be violated. Monika found a new level of expertise playing with Lisa's pussy, then before she knew herself Lisa pushed hard into her resisting anus. He wanted this and she wanted to please him while also entertaining her own adventure. Monika's other hand moved down from Lisa's back and offered physical encouragement to the penetration.

"Take a deep breath" Monika suggested when Lisa looked to her for guidance.

As she drew the air long and deeply into her lungs, she lowered her hips down gently as Clive's dick entered her backdoor. The long breath turned into a mouthy gasp of surprise as she felt the burning stretch of her hole.

"I'm going to cum," Clive spoke with a strained stagger, as if he was holding back an extreme pressure from exploding.

Lisa delightedly pushed through the unnatural discomfort, sliding a fractional amount more dick into herself. Clive gulped then held his breath. Lisa unexpectedly began to feel slightly nauseous, but not enough to prevent her moving herself down more onto his shaft. Clive's face was at bursting point redness as he held back. Troubled by the hot spasms in her ass, Lisa held still, hands on his chest, willingly waiting for his load. Suffering for his pleasure. The slightest of movements felt exaggerated and intense for either participant. Lisa closed her eyes when Clive came in her ass.

She could feel his member throb and ooze his juice in her ass. Alien and troublesome, she felt like she had had some anal mishap as his dick subsided and the sloppy mess and expelling sensations combined. If she had, she did not care. Monika had already collected some large tissue rolls in the time it took for the climax to eclipse and without mentioning anything was wiping Lisa clean of the oil, cum and sweat.

Exhausted, Lisa climbed down off the table, looking between Clive who was a little hard to read, and Monika who seemed happy and proud of her new protegee. Lisa instinctively looked around the room for her clothes, still a little shaken, then felt the warmth of a soft dressing robe around her shoulders as Monika covered Lisa's body and took her into her arms.

"There's a shower in one of the other rooms if you'd like to use it," Monika said affectionately to Lisa. She smiled in return and was pointed in the right direction.

"I'll collect up your clothes and bring them to you, and I'll finish up with Clive here."

Lisa walked off in the direction of the room with the shower. She felt accomplished. One of those people living their sexual lives to the fullest. Maybe she would do this again, or maybe this was a once off. She would remember this day forever, and that was priceless. Lisa turned on the shower, disrobed, tested the water warmth with her hand and stepped in. As she showered, she heard voices and the front door closing distantly. Moments later, Monika knocked on the door and entered after a polite pause.

"Hi Lisa, how are you honey?" Monika spoke merrily. She placed Lisa's neatly folded clothes onto a table in the room.

"I have your clothes here for you, and if you need anything else, please let me know." Monika continued. "And there's an envelope here too," Monika continued, placing the envelope on top of Lisa's clothes.

Lisa continued letting the shower wash over her, and thought how nice it might be if Monika would step in there with her.

-- The names and places in this story are fictional

12