All Comments on 'Mango Bay Massage Palace'

by JohnHudson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HotJimHotJim9 months ago

While the sex is pretty hot, I do have problems with the massage. I am a trained masseur. First, how did Clive manage to lay face down on the table and properly position the towel over his butt when he was alone? Massages begin at the feet and work up to the torso on both the client's back and front. All hand movements are made toward the heart with heavy pressure going up and light coming down. Mango Bay is obviously a thinly disguised whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, super hot with a very sexy woman. THe description of the seduction was first rate. Very rarely is a reader subjected to such seductive detail. Very much appreciated. Will she be back? I certainly hope so. An easy 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start! Keep it going. Lisa needs more adventures! Maybe she helps recruit more girls? Lots of ways to expand and build.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHudson@JohnHudson
I love the art of writing, as well as thinking about what to write. More descriptive means more immersive. Ordinary is boring. 5'9" and in pretty good shape. Boyish good looks. A bit like Hank Scorpio (Simpsons), nice guy but also evil and mischievous.