Manhandled

Story Info
A story of seduction and enlightenment.
2.2k words
4.5
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I emigrated from Portugal in search of a better life and to start a family, as our friends had done before us. My husband, whilst not what you would call handsome, had a bit of money. This allowed us to find reasonable accommodation near the factory where we worked.

There was a large proportion of the staff from Portugal which made the transition easier for us. As intended, I became pregnant and gave birth to a son. During my pregnancy, I got to find out that my husband was fucking around. He was using his money to fuck the young, Eastern European women that worked with us. I wasn't surprised because it was the same tactic he used on me.

His dick was about 5 to 6 inches but he had no idea on how to please a woman. However, he was looking after me, so when he asked for my hand in marriage, I said yes.

For the first couple of years, there was only one black man working at the factory. Marcus was about 6ft tall and slender. He was nothing special to look at, but he fucked quite a few of the ladies, including myself. After I found out about my husbands dalliances, I decided to try Marcus, based on what the ladies were saying.

As part of the cleaning team, I worked evenings when various departments had gone home. One such department was the Warehouse, which also housed the QA managers office and a small disused office. I agreed to meet Marcus in the small office late one night and we had a quick fuck. It was quick because Marcus came quickly. His dick was slightly larger than my husbands', and felt good but he left me wanting. I thought it was the excitement of the first fuck but I overheard one of the ladies saying that he came too quickly. I continued to fuck Marcus every couple of weeks or so, to take the edge off only because I needed to fuck.

Fast forward a couple of years and another black man was hired. He was to be the Hygiene Manager, my manager. Robert was as tall as Marcus but a lot bigger. It was clear he worked out a lot and it did not go unnoticed by the ladies. It didn't take long for the ladies to start plotting on how they were going to fuck him. When he came to the lunch room, they would all start flirting with him. He was very cool and soft spoken, and would mainly smile and thank them for the compliments.

One day, he sat at our table and they started to flirt with him.

"Is it true what they say about black men?" asked one of the ladies.

"What do they say?" asked Robert with a smile.

"That black men have big ones" said another lady, amidst an eruption of laughter.

Robert replied calmly "I've never been with a black man so I wouldn't know."

This made the ladies erupt in laughter again. Two of the younger ones even when as far as to slap his arms. I sat at the end of the table, intrigued and entertained.

"Do you have a big one?" asked one of the older ladies.

Robert smiled again and held up his little finger, indicating that he had a small dick. Of course the ladies didn't believe him and we all had a laugh about it. It's only when I went back to work, that I realised what Robert was telling us. When I looked at the size of his hands, his little finger was bigger than my middle finger. I chuckled as a warm feeling crept across my body.

The factory was closed to production on Sundays, so we used that time to deep clean the equipment and the factory. Part of my job was to clean the mangers offices, toilets and kitchen, all located on the first floor. Access was restricted to card entry, and the only people who had access was our supervisor and Robert. Once I sorted out the staff facilities, I would borrow the supervisor's key and head upstairs.

I was cleaning the toilets when I heard footsteps. I knew it could only be Robert because I had the only other access key. I looked up as he walked into the toilet. He walked straight up to, grabbed me around my waist and kissed me deeply. I moaned as I kissed him back. He was still kissing me when he walked me into a cubicle. I knew immediately what he wanted to do but I was not going to let him fuck me. I began to protest.

"No, no, no," I repeated as I tried to fight him off.

I was trying to push him away when he grabbed my ass and pulled me into his hard, muscular body. I tried to remove his hands but I was at a disadvantage. I was having to use two hands to remove one of his. He spun me around and pushed his hard dick between my ass cheeks, which prevented me from spinning away from him. He swiftly pushed his hands under my top and bra and squeezed my breasts hard. I whimpered as the pleasure took over my body, and I knew I was losing this battle.

He positioned my nipples between his fingers and squeezed my breasts and nipples hard. An electric shock went straight to my pussy, and I felt my pussy get very wet. My mouth was telling this man no, but my body was saying yes. It was the first time I was being manhandled and I was loving it.

I renewed my fight in ernest when I heard his belt buckle and his zipper.

"No, no, no," I said frantically as I fought his grip with all my strength.

He leaned in and bit my earlobe. A huge shot of adrenaline rushed through my body and went straight to my pussy. I moaned as my pussy began to pulse. I was breathing heavily by this point and felt the fight slipping away. He pushed his hand down the front of my trousers, inside my panty and cupped my pussy. I moved my attention to this hand now because I was still telling myself that I didn't want to be fucked.

"Very nice," he said as he felt the wetness between my thighs. He flicked my clit and my body trembled. He was manipulating my body like he was moving pieces on a chess board. The last bit of resistance went when he slapped my pussy three times. I moaned loudly and my knees buckled. Only his strength stopped me from falling. The final move before checkmate was he pulled trousers and panty down together. When I quickly released his hand to grab my clothes, he pushed his dick, balls deep into my pussy in one stroke.

I froze with my eyes and mouth wide open. In one swift motion, my pussy was full of dick. He pulled it all the way out and slammed it in again, before he began to fuck me hard. His dick was big and long. The initial pain quickly turned into tremendous pleasure. I took me less than a minute to have my first orgasm.

"Oooooooooooooh," I exclaimed as my orgasm hit hard. I began to shake and thrash about. I looked back him incredulously. It was the first orgasm I had with a real dick for a very long time and, I had never cum that hard before.

He kept up the pace of his pounding, and I was riding the wave of euphoria. I was cumming so much that I could hardly stand. When he told me he was cumming I told him to pull out. To my surprise, I felt his hot sperm on my back as he shot his load.

I was sweating. My hair was stuck on around my face and I was breathing heavy. Him, on the other hand, was calm and looked like nothing happened. He dressed and calmly left me to continue my work.

All I could think about for the next week was how good Robert fucked me. I began to crave his dick and was anxiously awaiting Sunday to come around, to get another chance to fuck him.

Sunday came around and as I was walking to the entrance to upstairs, he opened the door. We looked at each other and smiled. I knew he was coming back to fuck me. I was in the kitchen, washing the dishes, when he came up. I looked at him and he walked over to me. This time, I didn't need to be convinced. I wanted to be fucked. When he reached around me and squeezed my breasts, I pushed my ass on to his dick. He pulled my trousers and panty down, unleashed his lovely dick and slipped it into my pussy. It felt so good that I began to talk to him in Portuguese.

"English," he commanded.

"I'm cumming," I shouted as my whole body began to shake.

While Robert was fucking the hell out of me, my phone rang. It was my husband. I answered the phone so as not to raise any suspicions. Robert was gliding that lovely dick into my pussy with long smooth strokes. It was getting very hard to keep my composure and my orgasm was build rapidly. My husband hung up just in time. Putting down the phone was like opening a release valve. I came so hard that my whole body was spasming. Robert had pulled out and had shot his load on a tissue. I was bouncing around and twitching like crazy.

Robert was at his computer by the time I finished the kitchen. I walked up to him and kissed him deeply before going downstairs to my husband.

We were going on holiday for a few weeks. Since I was not going to be at work the following Sunday, I couldn't fuck Robert. Not fucking Robert for four weeks was not an option. As I was about to leave work on the Wednesday, I asked Robert to come to my house later that evening and he happily agreed.

I made sure my son was in bed by the time Robert arrived. When he came through the door, I pounced on him. I wore a dress with no panty. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his back, kissing him deeply. He walked me over to the sofa and laid me on my back gently. Spreading my legs wide, he dropped to his knees and began to eat my pussy.

I almost screamed, remembering just in time that my son was asleep in the next room. No-one had every eaten my pussy like that before. What he was doing to my clit felt so good. I was at his mercy. When he wanted me to cum, he sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked harder. I obliged by putting him in a headlock, and punching him or slapping him as each orgasm ripped through me.

When he was ready to fuck me, he slid his way up my body and slid his dick into me. Now I was amazed at how well this man fucked me at work, but now we had the freedom to explore more positions, I became addicted. I have never cum so much in my entire life. Missionary, doggystyle, side fuck, spooning, it didn't matter. Once his dick was inside me, I had multiple orgasms.

I needed some water and I got up to go to the kitchen. Robert came and sat on the chair by the kitchen, and I gave him a glass of water as well. When we finished, I was heading back to the room when Robert pulled me to him. He turned me around and made me sit on his dick, with my back to him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I exclaimed as his dick pushed past my cervix each time I sat down. Eventually, I sat all the way down and was rocking back and forth, savouring the feeling. Robert then did something that amazed me as I had never experienced it before.

I was gently rocking backwards and forwards on his dick when I felt it move. Robert flexed his dick making it tap my G-spot. That was enough to make me cum hard. I began to thrash about and grind harder on his dick as I came. When I calmed down, he did it again with same results, and each time he did it, I came.

From that point onwards, I fucked Robert anywhere I could. We were preparing for an audit and Robert helped me take the rubbish outside. When we got to a secluded section around the back of the factory, I pulled my pants down, and Robert gave me 15 minutes of blissful fucking. What made that even sweeter, was my husband was inside the factory.

I continued to fuck Robert for years, trying all manner of kinky things. I didn't care who else he fucked, once he kept fucking me.