Friday night at the gym

Story Info
Two strangers fuck in the gym.
1.7k words
4.16
11.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night had come around and I couldn't wait to go to the gym. The guys from work invited me out for a drink but I needed to work out my stress physically.

Pulling into the gym at about 10pm, it was pretty empty, I couldn't find wait to get started. I went into the changing rooms and got changed into some shorts and a tight t-shirt, I worked out every day so I was in good shape.

Heading back into the gym I started off with some bench press. I'd worked my way up to 120kg when I saw her across the gym. She was stood in the squat rack. Her red hair was pulled up high on her head in a pony tail, I couldn't help but imagine wrapping it around my fist. Her back was to me but what I could see looked amazing, she was wearing a pale pink sports bra with matching tights shorts. She looked about 5foot 7, will amazing long legs, her shorts were nestle right between her juicy ass cheeks which jiggled every time she moved, I couldn't wait to see what the front of her looked like.

I felt my cock twitch so I put my hand down my shorts and gave it a quick squeeze before I got on with my next set and tried to forget about the gorgeous woman.

I managed to finish doing bench press and moved through my next couple of exercises when I saw her again. She was sat on the floor doing hip thrusts with a barbell, and fuck, she was even better from the front than the back. Her face was naturally gorgeous, with a smattering of freckles and big pink lips I wanted wrapped around my cock. I slowly moved my eyes down her body to her sports bra where I was it was one of those zip up ones straining against a perfect pair of tits. They looked big and soft, with her nipples poking through the thin fabric. Thanks to the sweat covering the pale coloured bra I swear I could almost see through to them.

My eyes then traced down her tight waist to between her legs. Where the barbell rested on her hips, the shorts pulled themselves up higher with every thrust, nestled right between her juicy looking pussy lips. Like the sports bra the sweat was starting to make the material a little sheer so I could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear and I could just about make out a small triangle of hair above her pussy.

As my eyes coasted back up her body to her face, I realised she was looking at me, I winked at her and a pretty blush spread across her cheeks and she looked away quickly.

Yeah this woman enjoyed me looking.

I moved on to my next exercise and noticed she had moved even closer and sat down to use the thigh abductor machine opposite me. Before she started she took a drink of her water and some of it spilled from the bottle, down between the giant clevage, down her stomach and onto the crotch of the shorts. If her shorts and bra weren't see through before, they definitely were now and fuck she looked edible, her rosy nipples were clear as day and I could see the little peek of inner labia poking out.

I let her get through one set before I went up behind her and said into her ear "Let me help you work yourself hard sweetheart".

Leaning around her I ran my hands up and down her inner thighs and "helped" her push.

Then I said to her, "I'm just finishing up now, but you've worked yourself so hard today, let me help you cool down", she got up blindly and followed me over to the cool down area in front of the mirror. I guided her through a few stretches, having her bend over in front of me so I could shamelessly stare at her pussy, when my cock was really starting to throb I said to her "Lie down on your front and I will give you a rub down".

She didn't even question it and just lay down. I moved my hands up and down her hamstrings for a bit then really started digging my thumbs into the crease of her ass, pushing her shorts high up her amazing cheeks. Every time I pulled her ass cheeks apart I could see her asshole a little bit and damn did I want to bury my face in her.

I told her to turn over and started to do the fronts of her thighs, pushing the shorts right up again until I was right at the crease her panties would start at if she were wearing any, I let my thumbs rub over the edges of the smooth lips, feeling them slip against each other with wetness as I pushed slightly. I looked up at her face and her eyes were closed, chest heaving. I was pushing my luck in the middle of the gym but fuck it, do i asked her "do you ever work out your chest muscles?"

She nodded shyly not wanting to speak I guess, so I let me hands travel over her stomach up to her giant tits, I started massaging the top of them and then sighed heavily saying "this just isn't working" and before she had a chance to react, reached out and unzipped her sports bra. She gasped loudly, bringing her hands up to cover herself before I knocked them away. Shit, these were the best tits I had ever seen, natural and massive. They had the softness of natural tits yet somehow sat up high on her chest. Her nipples were rock solid already. I gently rubbed my thumbs over them before giving them a pinch. This had her groaning underneath me. I bent my head and took one nipple in my mouth sucking greedily and occasionally biting, playing with the other with my hand still, then swapped around, getting both nipples glistening with my saliva.

I spat between them getting them nice and wet, then straddled her stomach and got my cock out. She instantly gasped at the size of it and moved her arm down to put her hand down her shorts. I slapped my cock against her tits watching them ripple as I did it, precum flicking against the nipples as I slapped at them, then smearing it in even more. Grabbing the giant tits I pressed them around my cock, it was the best view in the world. She bent her head licking at the tip of the cock as it emerged from her tits. I moved my hands so I could grab the nipples and pulled them up and down to wank myself off with these epic tits. I felt myself getting close and let go of them to explode rope after rope of cum all over them, literally glazing them with my cum. What I got on her chin she greedily started licking up with her tongue.

I moved down her body puller her shorts off and revealing the most gorgeous pussy I've ever seen. Her lips were glistening with moisture and I buried my face in between them, fucking starved for this woman. I lapped at her over and over, barely breathing, absolutely intoxicated by her taste. I teased at her clit with my tongue before I took it in my mouth and started really sucking with two fingers curled up inside her

She was moaning loudly now and her juices were leaking all over my face, the few people that were in the gym could almost definitely hear us and I couldn't be surprised if some where watching but I didn't give a fuck.

I kept going until her legs tightened around my and more of her juices gushed out around my face and fingers. I sat back on my heels staring down at her panting beneath my, my cock was rock solid again. I stroked it a couple times then rubbed it up and down her soaking slit spreading my precum on her, making her push her hips up to me, desperate to be fucked. I sunk into her in one big thrust making her scream out in pleasure. God she felt so fucking good, she squeezed me so tightly.

I pulled her hips up more and ground my self against her, rubbing against her clit getting her more and more worked up again until she squirted all over me, screaming as she did it.

"Dirty girl" I said, pulling my cock out. I flipped her over onto all fours so she was staring at herself in the gym mirrors in front of her. I plunged my cock into her soaked pussy again, making her heavy tits start to swing under her. Her naked body against my clothed body somehow made me even harder, I could see people moving somewhere in the mirrors but I didn't give a fuck about that. I reached forward grabbing her giant tits and pulling her back against me, I could see my giant cock impaling her in the mirror now, i loved seeing her pussy stretching around me. I started to pinch her nipples hard making her cry out, her pussy clenching down on me hard. I really started to fuck her hard now, my balls slapping hard against her. Seeing her like this in the mirror was making my cock swell. Her tits felt fucking amazing in my hands, knowing they were coated in my cum made me feel like a fucking animal as I pounded into her.

I could feel her legs wobbling and pussy getting tighter and tighter. I knew she was about to have another orgasm do I pinched her nipples hard and let myself lose it, her orgasm bringing me to mine. I felt my bare cock pump cum into her unprotected cunt, knowing that I was fucking this stranger bare made it an even better orgasm.

As I came out of the haze I pulled out of her, she was back on her hands and knees, I could see my cum starting to dribble out of her. I pulled my phone camera out and snapped a picture to remember her by, then used my fingers to push it back in. Then pulled her shorts back on and handed her her sports bra. As I stood up I saw the men that had been watching had came on the floor in front of them.

"Seems like we put on a good show" I said to the smiling woman on the floor with a wink.

"See you around hopefully" she said.