All Comments on 'Manhandled Ch. 05'

by ZacharyFagg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, you're going to tease me and make me beg for more, are you? Well, that's okay, I don't mind dropping to my knees, not when the reward is something this HOT. DADDY, may I PLEASE have chapter #6 soon. MLF

sealandssdsealandssdalmost 2 years ago

I think the test is good so far since I am not against 3-way in this chapter so far. Both David and Tom are enjoying together somehow offseting the abuser figures towards the narrator.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Chapter 5 is sexually arousing. Your word pictures are excellent, and the dialogue between the two dom's and their fuck toy is hypnotic. Zach is so eager for two very large male sex organs to drive him insane with lust.

Many men in real life would want to be Zach. Have dreamed about taking two men on. I want that and have visualized this craven sex often in the dark of night.

Part 6 PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soooo hot!!! Perfectly captures the dom and sub perspectives to the point that I wanted to be both the Dom and the sub and came multiple times while reading this, made such a mess all over myself mnnnn.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Wow😳😳😳 Absolutely Amazing!!!! Love the whole thing. Just Fantastic 😍😍😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZacharyFagg@ZacharyFagg
I'm a slutty submissive bottom boi in my mid 30s. I love to write about my encounters, and relive the memories. My stories are true, although I have changed names and locations and taken some liberty with the dialog. I love kinky nasty sex and role-play. I tend to skip aroun...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES