Maniacs! Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning sex gets a bit bloody. Ownership begins. Breakfast.
3.3k words
4.85
3.4k
00

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wide awake until the second I plummeted into a deep sleep next to the dangerous man in my bed. Hollis was still passed out, and if I hadn't suspected he was nearly indestructible I'd have rolled him on his side. He'd had a combination of alcohol, opioids, and a big enough dinner to choke on if his body rejected it all in his sleep.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and took a good look at him. You know, out of concern for his safety.

He looked incredible in the first blue light of dawn, stretched out on his back, nude except for his bandaged arms and impervious to the chill in the air. I took in his wonderfully made body before some vaguely recalled taboo inhibited me. My hunger for something beautiful in my life won out after a few more guilty glances and I allowed myself to caress him with my gaze, from his feet to the top of his dirty blond head. His long, athletic legs fell open in deepest relaxation, his toned belly rose and fell rhythmically like a sleeping animal's. His shoulders are a sculptural feat. I salivated for them along with his delectable pink nipples.

My eyes roamed along every contour of his astounding design until his cock began to respond to it as if it were physical stroking. It blushed deep rose as it filled, growing bigger and harder. Soon it was dusky red, upright and twitching. The movement became a pattern of twitch, bob, sway that soon had me swallowing hard and clenching inside with sweet pain. I tried to look away, but I dreaded meeting his gaze because surely he was watching me by now.

"Are you awake?" I whispered. Nothing. He was still dreaming.

It looked like a good dream from where I sat half-mesmerized. His magnificent cock was fully aroused and his hips began to rock, pushing it skyward. When he murmured, I nearly moaned out loud. He seemed to be fucking up into an invisible body. Precum leaked from the gleaming head.

It was then I did something that showed us both that I'm like him in one way, at least. I don't share in all his crimes, but, like him, it seems I take impulsively and don't always ask. Maybe I'd just never wanted someone so much I couldn't control myself. Maybe it's that I'm so much smaller than him, so he could fling me into the wall if he didn't like it. Still, there would be that moment where his cock was inside me without his permission. Like an out-of-body experience, I saw myself stand up to slip out of my shorts and panties, then climb onto the bed. I knelt there for a long moment as I tried to regain my self-control, but I couldn't remember what that looked like. Then I was astride him.

I gripped his hot, hard shaft and positioned the tip at my entrance. He'd made me wetter than I'd ever been for a man or a woman. I didn't think I had a preference except for dominance in a lover, but now I found myself intoxicated by Holly's masculinity--that scent, the muscled arms, the scruff on his chin, and the size of his dick.

Even with lubrication flowing out of me like he'd melted my insides, I struggled to take him. I simply had to have him, but I felt like I was tearing apart. I persisted, knowing it would be worth the damage to my pussy. It hadn't been getting much use anyway and just the sight of this man had already ruined me for other guys. I might as well wreck my body on his, too.

His eyes opened, fiery... angry.

"What the fuck?" he exclaimed.

"Do you want me to stop?" I hissed softly as I continued to work his cockhead into my pussy.

"No... you can be on top, but only 'cause I can't use my arms. If I could put weight on 'em, I'd fuck ya right through the mattress."

It was either hearing that he wanted to fuck me, too, or the way he thrust up into me, breaking me open just a fraction more, that had hot tears squirting from my eyes in an instant.

"Why the fuck are you cryin'? I woke up with ya on my cock, crazy bitch," Hollis snarled.

I smiled down at him. "I'm crying because it hurts. And I'm happy. You feel good and you make me happy and you're so big it's killing me."

I'd stopped moving for a second to adjust. His round glans was past my opening and my walls shuddered around him. My head thrashed involuntarily. Panting became keening; I was already drowning in ecstasy. I reached between us where we were joined and touched his cock's exposed length. My fingertips came away with traces of blood in my slick. I showed him and then sucked them clean.

"You're happy I'm hurtin' ya? Fuckin' sex freak," Hollis purred. "Not sure you'd like the things I'll do to ya when I'm healed," he said as he thrust upward, stabbing deeper than I was ready to take.

My shriek of pain finished in a pre-orgasmic whimper. I was so close and the promise of intense sex with him in the future brought me right to the edge. I was overjoyed at him telling me what I'd hoped was true about him: He's a sadist.

Perhaps I am a sex freak, but it made my cunt open for him like it now was his property. I started to ride him, which was a first for me. I'd always been too submissive to enjoy it at all. He didn't know it yet, but he Owned me already and that made me feel wild. Suddenly, I was fulfilled in every way I'd ever dreamed of. It took the beer can cock of a hitchhiker to make me feel how empty I'd become. I knew I wouldn't be anymore, too.

"I want you to do those things to me! Honey, anything... anything you want, I don't care how much it hurts!" I gushed, choking back orgasmic sobs.

He'd contracted his abs to raise himself to watch us fuck. He then discovered my razor scars, not too old, on my upper thighs, on my lower belly below the navel. He rubbed over them roughly with his bandaged hands and grunted at the frustration of not being able to touch them.

'C'mere!" he commanded.

I leaned forward and covered his body with mine. I was shaking, hovering right on the edge of a devastating orgasm. He pulled my tank top roughly over my head. The feel of his hot skin against mine set me on fire. I felt like I'd died and gone to hell, and it was glorious.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked. That was the submissive in me that knew intuitively you ask Master of something as intimate as that, even though I'd taken hold of his cock without permission.

"Yeah," Holly answered in a breathy and almost sweet voice.

When I pressed my lips to his he invaded my mouth with his tongue, forcefully tongue-fucking me for a second or two. Then he bit me hard on the upper lip. It was not a nip but a vicious bite like an animal would make by instinct.

I screamed again, the flavor of blood sickening me even as my arousal soared. I responded by kissing him passionately for a long moment as I moaned into his ruinous mouth. Then I squirmed up higher to offer him my throat.

"Want to? You can," I slurred from an intoxicatingly submissive place.

"Only if ya make me come real hard," he replied.

I squealed and gripped him inside me with all the strength I could summon. His groin was drenched in my juices, which I discovered when I couldn't resist touching my clit for another second. Sounds I'd never noticed I made tore from my throat as I snapped my hips, clenched my ass and thighs to fuck him hard and precise, drawing his cum from him to mark me deep inside.

He cried out beautifully and I begged him to bite me. "Crazy bitch," he repeated and we rode out our orgasms together. Just when the sensation was so intense I thought it might kill me, I felt his bite puncture my neck. I'd never experienced anything like it. I screamed his name and felt him startle beneath me--his climax had a last added kick he wasn't expecting, and I felt another hot surge against abused soft muscle.

I slid off of him to lie in a crumpled heap as I struggled to catch my breath.

"I'm not used to a girl who likes the way I hurt her," Hollis said as he admired the ugly wound on my neck.

"I'll make you love it," I replied deliriously.

I don't know if he intended for me to hear this or not, but I distinctly heard him grumble, "You're makin' me love you," as he turned away.

To this day, he has never said "I love you." It's perpetually, "You're makin' me love you." I like that so much better--the way it implies it's against his will makes it ring truer. Sometimes it's accompanied by a slap across the face; my punishment for being too lovable, which is sweeter than chocolate-covered strawberries.

*****

While Hollis was in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to see about breakfast. I had nothing in that would be good for the hangover he must have had. Even though I take those pills regularly, they sometimes make me puke. I could not imagine that my stranger felt well after the amount he'd taken before bed.

I knew he wasn't going to want to talk after what just happened between us, hungover or in the pink. I require some space, too, after intimacy. Past partners have complained that I can be cold or prickly after sex. I can be and I can't help it. So, that morning I wasn't going to suggest we go to the truck stop together to get bacon and eggs while sitting across the table from each other awkwardly.

When he appeared in the kitchen sporting bedhead and no clothes, I asked him if he minded if I went out to get him breakfast. I could see the wheels turning behind his sparkling clear eyes. Holly's eyes are astoundingly blue in natural light. He was looking for a reason to object.

"I think you can trust me now, right?" I asked him and pointed to the ugly half-moon of teeth marks on and extending above my lip. I looked directly into his eyes and allowed the growing affection I feel for him to shine through in mine. No matter what he may have felt about that, at least he'd know I wasn't going to rat him out.

"Dunno about that. Are you afraid of me?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied happily.

"Well then, good. Yeah. Get me breakfast."

I grinned at that and felt one of the new scabs open. "Keep being bossy like that and you're going to make me fall for you, Hollis."

He smiled cruelly and it was better than a promise.

I left him and drove to the truck stop that had decent food if you require greasy spoon fare. Walking in through the glass double doors, I noticed a cluster of cops at the counter. Two were having breakfast and their two colleagues stood as the waitress poured their coffees to go. Immediately, I felt like a criminal, but then again, I always do whenever I see police. It's just an aversion. I stood a couple of feet away from them to place my order. Naturally, I listened to them shoot the shit.

"You guys hear what happened over in Meggido yesterday?" one of the seated officers asked.

"Some kinda chatter. Just clocked on. I bet it wasn't great," the young cop replied, trying to sound world-weary.

"Meth lab exploded in one of the caves. Looked like a big operation, too, probably put a hole in the local supply."

"Can't be a bad thing," the kid's partner said. As an afterthought, he added, "Anybody hurt?"

The senior officer slurped his coffee before replying nonchalantly, "One. Looked like a female, that's all I heard. Thing of it is, she appeared to be shackled to the wall of the cave. Somebody was keeping her there," he said, shaking his head. "If that's true, I don't wish that on anybody, even if she was some meth head."

The waitress returned with my to-go containers, and I thanked her and left unnoticed by the cops. I have that ability, to make myself so unremarkable as to be invisible. Yes, it comes from abuse. No, that's not why I like what I do. I'm a joyful deviant despite what was done to me, not because I'm working out some childhood trauma.

I sat in the car for just a moment before starting it, mentally organizing the information I'd just received. It seemed I had a predecessor. Was Hollis broken up about it? Was his last lover crispier than this bacon smelling up my car and he felt nothing? I only knew I'd learn the answers slowly and on his terms. I knew what a huge mistake it would be to try to get clever with someone like him.

I stopped at the Quick Mart. I figured my man could use a beer. I could, too. It was morning, but it was Saturday morning. A six-pack, some tomato juice, and a pack of cigarettes, then I was out the door, just two minutes from home. I started to get nervous, imagining him pacing in the apartment like a caged tiger, sure I'll betray him.

"Hey," I said the way cool people greet each other. "I got two of the specials. You can have whichever one looks better to you. Or both. And there are cigarettes for you, too. And beer."

From the look on his face, I could tell that though he may have had a sex slave chained to a cave wall, he's never had a woman who looked after him. There was a distinct spark of delight in his pretty eyes, if only to be replaced by suspicion a second later.

"I'll smoke first," he said and looked down at his hands. "Fuck!"

"It's just for a little while longer. I bet you heal fast. You'll just have to put up with me helping you, okay? I'll try not to make it too annoying for you."

In the spirit of not annoying him, I didn't make him smoke outside. We had to be discreet, anyway. I placed the cigarette between his lips and lit it for him. He'd loosened his thumb enough to hold it himself with some difficulty.

I opened a beer and poured it into a glass with a straw before he could object. With two cravings satiated, he looked fairly relaxed... hopefully enough to tell him what I'd heard at the truck stop.

"Hollis, um, I have to tell you something I overheard..."

He listened and nodded from time to time.

"And did ya say anything to them? Anything at all?" he asked, low and deadly calm.

"No. I don't think they even saw me. I didn't have any reason to speak to them. I wasn't acting guilty, either."

"They don't know nothin' more than that it happened. And we knew they knew that. I don't think there's anything new to worry about."

"Um... about the body they found... Is that someone you know? A friend?"

He shrugged it off, made his face show no recognition, but not fast enough to be convincing. "Nah. Probably just some meth whore. Bet she followed me out there and hid, waitin' for me to leave so she could steal enough to feed her habit a while. Wrong place, wrong time."

"What rotten luck," I remarked. "Hot sauce?"

"Nah, I'll just have the toast first. I ain't really that hungry. You should eat," he said. "Looks great, though," he added.

"You're very welcome to all of it. When you feel up to it."

I hadn't told him that I knew the female corpse had been shackled to the wall. His explanation about some whore wandering in there at the wrong time was bullshit. I didn't care. I didn't want him less.

Truth be told, the idea of him keeping a woman in bondage was making me wet again. I hoped he would want to fuck me again soon.

*****

We got cleaned up and dressed and headed downstairs to my car. I was to drive him back to Meggido. For all I knew, I'd never see him again. I was not going to be girly about that. I would not even bring it up. Because I knew that if I did bring it up, I'd probably cry. I didn't love him yet, but I'd found in him something I'd needed for too long. Something I'd need until I found it again. I didn't love him. I might be willing to die for him, though.

I was fiddling with the radio before pulling out of my parking space when he spoke up.

"So, uh. I'm not going to introduce you as my girlfriend, okay? That ain't what this is. Just want us to be clear on that."

"Introduce me to whom? I thought I was just dropping you off. Who is there to talk to?" I asked, grateful that he was pissing me off a little. Getting mad might make this infinitely easier.

He had the audacity to draw my attention to those massive shoulders with a shrug. "I dunno. If we did run into someone I know... I don't have relationships. Everyone knows that."

"Well, if we did run into someone if would be kind of difficult for you to introduce me as anyone at all," I teased.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he grumbled.

"You don't know my name."

"So why didn't ya just tell me? Not like I don't have a lot on my mind lately."

I ignored this request. "I don't want to be your girlfriend, either, you know."

"Fine. Then we're good. Neither of us wants nothin' from the other. Nice an' clean that way," he concluded.

"Oh, I didn't say I didn't want anything from you! I just don't need you to be my boyfriend." I gave him a sly, sideways smile, just to provoke him because even though this conversation wasn't making me angry, it was bringing out my inner brat. Bratty with a sadistic killer. Maybe I am a crazy bitch.

"Wait. Fuck! Did you fuckin' use me for my sperm of some bullshit like that? Huh? You wanted to get pregnant and ya saw me comin' last night? Tell me I don't have to stomp on your stomach 'till ya lose it!"

"Woah, woah. Jesus, man! Really? You'd do that to your own baby? Well, it wasn't that. If I could get pregnant, your genes would look pretty fine to me, but I can't. What I wanted was... never mind. You'll think it's stupid."

He sighed so deeply it was like the oxygen was being sucked from the car. "No, now ya have to tell me. What is it?" he asked. There was that tone that, if I didn't know better, I'd mistake for kindness.

"If we were to have anything more to do with each other, not just go our separate ways, which would be fine, too, well... I'd want you to Own me. I'd want to be your property. I'd be your submissive, your slave, your slut... however you conceptualize it. But you'd be my Owner and that's what I'd want."

I turned the key in the ignition because, no matter how he felt about what I'd just said, I was his ride home.

"So what is your name?" he asked.

"Holly," I told him.

He sputtered. It was cute. "For real?" he asked.

"All my life."

"Well, we'll change that. There's only one Holly in my territory."

So it began. He'd already bit my face and neck, too. Neither of us should have been as stunned as we were.