Manic Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be over" he said calmly. "Naked, on your back on the weight bench." He added. Without waiting for an answer he hung up and reached for his car keys.

As Greg descended the stairs to the basement of his mother's house, he could hear the radio softly playing jazz in the background. Rounding the hallway corner and stepping into the small exercise room his parents had built, his eyes too in the view.

Gayle had moved the weight bench to the center of the room and removed all the weights. Sprawled out on her back each leg rested on the floor on each side of the narrow bench. He watched as her full breasts rose and fell with her ragged breathing, then drifted down over the small pooch of her mature belly. The last time he hadn't taken the time to notice, but now he could see the well-trimmed landing strip that led to her dripping sex.

"Please...Greg please..." his mother softly begged while staring at the ceiling.

Without a word, Greg swiftly undressed and then stepped to the weight bench. While he fully intended to fuck the living shit out of this woman, this time he wanted to enjoy it.

Gayle hadn't been able to look at her son as she lay offering herself to him. The humiliation had been just too much. So, it came as a shock when she suddenly felt his head mash between her thighs, and his hot tongue drive between her engorged lips.

"Oh Jesus...oh fuck YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Gayle screamed as her body convulsed. Her ass rose off the bench, jamming her pelvic bone into her sons face as her hands shot down, fingers tangling in his hair as she viciously jerked his head forward, ramming the bridge of his nose against her clit.

Greg didn't give his mother a single reprieve as he opened his mouth and sucked her clit in deep, his teeth grazing the hard bud. The mania coupled with the sudden stimulation caused his mothers' tongue to loosen like a shore bound sailor.

"Oh you ever loving BASTARD." Gayle screamed. "Suck my cunt baby, suck mommies wet CUNT." The filth poured out of her mouth.

Greg was astonished as the prim and proper woman he knew as his mother, devolved rapidly into a whore before his eyes. He knew some of it was the mania, he also knew the manic episodes often manifested in repressed desires. He found it interesting that sex was his mothers' repressed desire. It was probably a product of her strict upbringing as a child, he thought. Whatever the reason, the young man intended to enjoy every last second of it.

Gayle shook as her son devoured her aching sex. Only her husband had ever been able to bring her to the heights she was rapidly approaching. Bringing her legs up, she drummed her heels on his bare back as she felt the knot in her belly tightening.

"Eat me...oh fuck eat your mother" she cried as her ass cheeks clenched. "Make me cum you motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" she screamed again.

"Oh shit...baby...I am going to...arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gayle wailed as her body erupted.

Greg felt hot juices coat his face as his mother gushed out her pleasure. His hands gripped her bouncing hips, holding her onto the bench or she would have flopped off.

Gayle whimpered and moaned as a second wave rolled right on top of the first. Greg was still attacking her clit as her belly flexed with each wave. Jesus, if he can do this with his mouth, what can he do with his cock? She wondered dimly.

Pulling his face away, Greg let his mothers' ass settle back onto the bench, her legs falling to hang limply to each side again. He stared at the soaked lips of her pussy as they parted in invitation.

"So fucking good," Gayle gasped while the aftershocks rippled through her body. "My own son...oh God..." she moaned. Her entire world was centered on the ripples pulsing through her walls, her eyes unfocused staring at the ceiling; she didn't register the shift in her son between her thighs, until she suddenly felt the swollen head of his cock press at her opening.

"Greg?" she moaned as her son loomed over her sprawled body. It was the only word she got out before she heard her son give a thick grunt, and then shove the entire length of his cock into her dripping cunt.

"AAAAAiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Gayle screamed as Greg took her body. Her pelvis washed in a hot burning sensation as his thick cock tore through her, her walls desperate to stretch to fit him.

Pain mixed with shame rattled her to her core as the most wonderful sense of fullness sank deep into her belly.

"Fuck me...Oh my God my son is fucking meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Gayle groaned. "Fuck your whore mommy" she begged her son.

Greg reached down and grabbed a fist full of tit flesh in each hand, using the swaying globes like handles as he began to power his hips into her. He couldn't believe how hot this was making him. Not speaking, just taking his mother like some common street whore was driving him insane.

Greg knew he wouldn't last long in this position, so he increased the speed of his thrusts until his pelvis was slapping against hers. He looked down between their bodies and watched as his cum slick cock slammed into his mother again and again.

Gayle could feel the already thick shaft of his cock enlarging, swelling inside her. She knew what was about to happen and desperately wanted it. Reaching up, she dragged her nails down his bare chest.

Gayle shuddered as she felt one and then two blasts of hot cream flood into her. Stunned she realized Greg wasn't even slowing as he came. She could only give out a gurgling sound as her mania slammed headlong into the wall of her release.

Greg felt his mother go limp under him as her body finally found rest from her driven mind. His job completed, he slid his still spasming cock from her tight walls, the last of his seed spewing onto her flexing belly as he came free.

Slowly rising to his feet, he wanted to say something; anything that would ease the guilt that would fill her brain; but he knew better. Silently he gathered up his clothing, slipping back into his jeans and shirt.

He turned back and stared for a moment at the obscene view. His mother lay sprawled on her back on the weight bench, a thick glob of his cum oozing from between her parted pussy lips, while the remainder of his hot seed dried on her belly.

Blowing her a silent kiss, the young man quietly left the room and headed back to his car. It could be worse, he thought, at least this time he wasn't bailing her out of some police station for prostitution.

It took a few minutes for Gayle's eyes to flutter open. Sliding off the bench onto wobbly legs, she stared down at the puddle of white cream that coated the bench. She shook her head as she half staggered through the house to her bedroom, slipping between the sheets.

Gayle softly touched the empty pillow next to hers. "I'm so sorry" she whispered to her husband's memory. Yet, at the same time, she felt sleep seep into a body clear of her mania. Her son had 'performed' perfectly for what she had needed.

A single tear trickled down the mature mothers' cheek in the dark room. How does she explain to her son that now her want was at war with her need. How does she say that her needs had been met, but her wants were growing stronger? That what she wanted, was him.

12