Mannequin Demo Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki demonstrates the doll's features at a family barbecue.
2.7k words
4.57
28.7k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroticApe
EroticApe
423 Followers

Thanks to everyone who's left comments on the earlier parts of this story. This one goes in a slightly different direction so if that isn't your bag, please skip it.

***

I was once again staring with vacant expression, performing the roll of a sex doll. I also noted again how men tended to treat me rougher when I was doing my sex doll routine. Rob, my boss and friend of my parents, was savagely pounding my arse in the doggy position, slapping my rump as he had his fun with my body.

I was allowing my mind to observe the scene without experiencing it so I could avoid flinching and keep up the fantasy that I was his sex doll, there to be used for his pleasure.

He slapped my arse once more, as hard as he could, then roared loud as I felt his hot seed hitting the inner walls of my abused back passage. Jet after jet of the hot fluid shot up my bum - it felt like he hadn't cum in months but I knew he had cum just the night before.

"Oh, God," he panted. "Okay, you can clean me up now," he said as he slipped out of me.

I came back to life and turned to face him, bending towards his crotch as he wanted.

"You really like this part don't you," I said with a smile before putting my tongue to work on cleaning his sloppy meat.

"You bet I do. Oh, wow," he said as I gobbled up his wilting cock. "Will I see you tomorrow at your parents' barbecue tomorrow?" he asked.

"Mmmhmmm," I murmured through his slimy meat as I licked up the mess from our lovemaking.

***

The next day, I arrived at my parents' house late as I'd been working on a problem with one of the new prototype dolls and had lost all track of time. Just as I parked on the street outside my parents' house I got a call from Rob.

"Hi Rob, I'll be there in two secs."

"Actually, I was calling to ask if you could bring a couple dolls when you come over. News of what we've been working on has got out and a few of the guys have been asking me about them. I'd love to give them a demo."

"I have a Lexi in the boot."

"I think a Nikki would go down better with this crowd," said Rob and I could hear the grin over the phone line.

I bet a Nikki would be popular with that audience - all my dad's old buddies would love to screw a doll that looked like his daughter. Dirty bastards.

"I can go to the office and pick one up," I said, getting back in the car.

"No, no, there's not enough time. By the time you get back, the party will be winding down."

"I guess the Lexi will have to do then."

"I guess so. That is, unless..."

He left the rest unsaid but I caught his drift. He wanted me to play the part of a sex doll again. But this time, not for co-workers and strangers but for friends of my parents. He was really getting off on prostituting me out like this. But then again I was getting off on it too.

"Okay, fine," I said eventually, "I'll set up in the garage. Bring the first guy through in about ten minutes,"

"Thanks Nikki, this'll be great, you'll see. I'll tell your parents you couldn't make it in the end"

So that's how I found myself standing mannequin-still in my parents' garage on a glorious hot summer day instead of eating an over-done burger by the pool. I was wearing my new bikini - I'd bought it for this get-together and by golly I was going to wear it.

"Here we go," said Rob, showing in Pete, his and my dad's oldest friend. The three of them used to be called the Three Musketeers when they were kids growing up on the same street.

"Oh Nikki, sorry I thought you couldn't make it," said Pete with surprise. I caught him checking out my body in my skimpy white bikini and then blushing. That's how he'd greeted me ever since I grew my tits but I didn't mind. Then he looked confused when I didn't respond.

"This isn't Nikki," said Rob as he guided his friend closer to me, "this is our latest doll, the Nikki. She modelled for it as well as heading the development team that built it but it's just a doll." To emphasise this point, he suddenly slapped my arse hard enough to leave a red mark but I didn't flinch.

Pete came closer and looked directly in my face. Then turned to his friend, uncertain.

"Are you sure? She's so real."

"That's the idea," said Rob with a grin. "She is exactly the same as our Nikki, right down to the red mark that just showed where I slapped her arse and the goosebumps on her arm because it's cooler in here. It's all to make the experience as lifelike as possible."

Pete still didn't seem certain but he touched my face to see how real I felt.

"My god, this is amazing," he said softly. Then his hand dropped down to my tit, which he squeezed. "I've wanted to do this for such a long time!"

"Well you can do that and a lot more now!" said Rob. "You have fun and I'll be back in say half an hour with the next person who wants a test drive."

"Right, yeh," said Pete only half-listening as he mauled my massive tits.

Before long, he had removed my bikini and was slobbering over my nipples.

"They even get erect like real," he marvelled under his breath.

Then he lay me on a dust sheet he lay on the dirty floor and he slipped his twitching cock into my cunt.

"Even gets wet like real!" he said as he impaled me fully in one thrust.

Pete, it turns out, is a workmanlike lover, at least when he thinks he's fucking a doll. He ploughed away in me with the steadiness of a metronome, just occasionally squeezing or licking a tit, until finally he cried "oh my God" and came deep in me, shuddering, and collapsed.

Just after Pete had pulled his softening cock out of me and was getting dressed, Rob made another appearance.

"Hey, how did you get on pal?" he asked.

"Fantastic," said Pete as he buttoned up his shirt. "Just bloody fantastic. Wish she had been real but that's as close as I'll ever get."

"Don't we all, pal," said Derek, another of my dad's old friends.

Derek didn't seem as surprised to see me as Pete had been so I guessed Rob had told him what to expect. He still took a very close look at me as he picked me up and posed me on my feet.

"You guys have fun," said Rob, "you have about half an hour."

"And you say all three holes are available?" asked Derek.

"That's right," Rob smiled and then left.

So I guess I knew what was in store for me.

Before long, Derek had me bent over with my face in his crotch, his cock knocking on the door to my throat as he face fucked me. I had to time my breathing for when his cock wasn't blocking my windpipe without making any sounds that would give away that I wasn't a doll.

"It salivates like real," he marvelled. "That should be enough," he said when I'd drooled all over his cock.

He pulled out of my mouth and moved behind my bent form. He placed his slimy cock head on my little pink balloon knot and took a solid hold of my hips before slowly forcing his way into my butt.

"Oh good God, that feels amazing," he muttered as he bottomed out in my bottom.

Then he drew almost all the way out and slowly slid back in. Before long, he was reaming me with impressive force and speed, slapping my arse cheek with relish.

"I wish you were real, how I would fuck you Nikki!" he talked dirty about what he would do to me if I were real and not a mere inanimate sex doll while he brutally fucked his friend's daughter in the arse.

"Wow, still going strong I see there," said Rob as he re-entered the garage again.

"Hi Rob," said Derek, "nearly there mate."

"Take your time. Mark here would probably like seeing her in action."

"Hi Mark. I think we met earlier," said Derek. He wasn't shy, that's for sure. He carried on fucking me as he reached over and shook hands with the man who was a stranger to me.

"Mark's a buyer for a chain of sex shops," said Rob. He was probably talking to me more than Derek, to let me know why he was going to let this stranger fuck me. "I invited him here to discuss our new dolls."

"Well I can tell you for sure this is a fantastic doll," said Derek. "And I've used most of the competition before so I know - this is better than all of them. I just wish she was real but needs must...Oooh."

And with that I felt his hot seed filling me up with one last thrust. His cock twitched deep inside me, pushing every last swimmer into my body.

"Thanks mate," said Derek as he pulled his flaccid cock out of me and started getting dressed.

"No problem," said Rob. "Thanks for the product review."

When Derek had gone back to the barbecue, Rob started talking Mark through all the features of our dolls and before long Mark had moved me into a doggy position and was behind me, humping my cunt enthusiastically. I was glad to be on all fours and not still awkwardly bent over at the hips - that position was really tiring.

"And the insides can be customised?" asked Mark.

"That's right. We have a number of abstract patterns to choose from as well as natural. This version is natural - a faithful recreation of the model's own body. But the tightness can be customised as well as the texture.

"I'd say this feels just about perfect to me but we like to offer as much variety to our customers as possible."

"We agree with that. In terms of models, we have the Nikki here, as well as the Alia and the Lexi. All different body types and we are adding more all the time. We're developing a system where we can offer mix and match on the body parts too so you can choose massive tits but a tiny arse, if that's your thing. Currently the body shapes are all faithful to the models."

"What, even these tits?" asked Mark. He was the first man to fuck me today who didn't know the real me and wasn't aware of my unusual body proportions.

"That's right," Rob grinned, "the model has tits just like those. They posed quite a challenge to our armature team to find a way to keep them as pert as Nikki's while still being her size but they managed in the end."

"And I commend them for it," said Mark as he reached around and massaged my tits. "Oh wow, this is too good, I'm not going to last much longer, just a couple more, and argh," I felt his cock twitching inside me as he filled up my cunt.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself," said Rob.

"What's all this," said my dad as he came in, "Almost everyone's left now but Pete said you were showing off your latest creation - the reason we've barely seen Nikki for the last couple months - and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Wow, is this it?"

"Err, yes, that's it, Chris," said Rob awkwardly.

"Did you say Nikki?" asked Mark.

"Yes, actually—"

"Nikki!" said my dad as he came around to see my face. Right at that moment, I had no trouble staying in doll mode - there was no way I wanted to talk to my dad about why I'd allowed a sex doll to be modelled on me or why I was letting this stranger fuck me so I just stayed still as Mark pulled his sloppy cock from my body and zipped up.

"Nikki led the development on this project, Mark, and she agreed to model one of the dolls on herself, Chris. Sorry I didn't tell you before.

"This is a doll?" asked my dad uncertainly.

"That's right. Brand new design. As close to lifelike as we could make them."

"She really is very lifelike," said dad as he looked closer at my face. Then I saw from the corner of my eye as he moved his gaze from my face down to my tits, hanging down as I was in the doggy position.

"I tell you what, Mark why don't you come with me and we can talk about numbers," said Rob as they left my father alone with me.

Before long, he had managed to get me standing upright. Then he inspected my whole body, looking intently all over.

"So real," he kept muttering.

I wasn't too surprised when I felt myself lying on the dust sheet on the floor once more, yet another cock sliding into my well-used cunt. But this cock was different - it was my father's, not just a friend of my father's or even a stranger's. He didn't fuck me, he made love to me. He didn't maul my tits, he stroked them. He didn't slap my body, he caressed it.

When he finally came in me, he whispered in my ear, "I wish you were real."

"Then I am, daddy," I said as I came alive and hugged him closer to me.

"I hoped you were!" he said with joy. "Thank you for letting me have that, darling."

"You can have me any time you like, daddy," I said as I kissed him.

After a while we decided he should get back to the garden to say bye to the last few guests. He pulled out of my sloppy cunt and I crawled down to his crotch.

"I've heard men like when women do this," I said mischievously as I started licking and sucking our love juices off him.

"Oh wow, I can see why," he said with a laugh.

***

"Look who I found," said my father as he and I walked into the garden from the garage.

"Sorry I'm so late Mum," I said as I hugged my mother.

There was only my mother, Rob, Mark, and a couple of my mum's friends in the garden. My mother was clearing up all the leftover food and her friends were helping while Rob and Mark were talking business. My dad went to help with the clear up as I moved over to talk to Rob.

Mark seemed a bit distracted by my appearance, or rather my appearance in my skimpy little bikini.

"Nikki, can I introduce you to Mark," said Rob.

"Hi, good to meet you," I said, shaking hands with the stranger who had cum in me only half an hour before.

"Good to meet you," he echoed me.

"We were just talking about stocking Mark's chain of sex shops with dolls," said Rob.

"Oh that's great - you should come over to our offices and test one," I said.

"I've tested one already," said Mark with a sly grin. "It was amazing."

"That's great. I'm glad you like them. They've been pretty popular so far."

"It was actually a Nikki doll that I tested," said Mark with a knowing smile. He seemed to be getting off on talking to someone whose effigy he had fucked.

"I hope I— I mean, she, gave you great pleasure."

"Oh you sure did. And you will again, that's for sure. I've asked for a demo model for myself."

"I said he could have one for free as he's buying so many off us," said Rob.

"I tell you what," I said "how would you like it if I deliver the demo doll to you personally? You can show me what you did to my doll."

Mark's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

I just smiled and nodded my head, wondering if he'd prefer me playing the doll or being more active.

EroticApe
EroticApe
423 Followers