Manny's Trials Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot, airhead MILF embarrasses teen son by teasing guests.
3.3k words
3.58
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: THE HANDYMAN

It was easy to fall in love with dawn from where Manny's room was positioned. From instinct, having occupied the same room since when he was twelve, he had learned to appreciate the soft sun ray that heated its way through the blinds and streaked all across his bed. The room, graciously bestowed upon him by his mother, held a special place in his heart. Its existence was a constant source of joy, his own sanctuary within their abode.

With a contented sigh, he rolled over in bed, surrendering to the sun's warm caress as it painted his face. Yesterday, he had awoken to a similar, temperate morning—a reminder of Tamaulipas' unswerving climate, as predictable as the march of time itself. Here, in the heart of Mexico, this time of year invariably unfurled its warmth, with the sun casting its golden rays upon him. A gentle breeze blew in through the open window. This harmonious juxtaposition was a treasure he cherished, a symphony of sensations that spoke of endless days awaiting exploration.

Every day in the house with his mom was a good day. He could afford to sleep in bed all morning and were it not for the groaning of his stomach in hunger, he would insist on the softness of his bed a little longer. He moaned and turned away from the sunlight. He imagined his pathway from his room down the flight of stairs and to the kitchen. The lonely path made his mouth moist. His mom would still be in bed as usual, he mulled.

She had been that way since her surgery. The doctor had mentioned that it would help her heal faster. He could not imagine her vanity in this case, but for her sake, he abandoned the idea of chiding her for it. If she wanted surgery to enhance her features, she could. He knew his mom was pretty, and she drew attention, even more than he could handle. She often donned the most form-fitting attire, occasionally flimsy camisoles that subjected her ample 40DD bosom to a vigorous dance beneath the constricting fabric, inviting unwavering gazes whenever they stepped out together. Men gawked without reservation, and he couldn't help but experience second hand embarrassment. He'd silently condemn these admirers for their lack of decorum and respect.

Yet, he knew their perception likely veered toward them being mere siblings. His mother, at 35 years of age, effortlessly masqueraded as a decade younger. And now she'd gone ahead to have a BBL to enhance her buttocks; he could not understand it as he thought to himself.

"Ah," he moaned in exasperation as he snatched his blanket off the bed and rolled towards the edge. Just before he fell off, he stretched his legs out and tucked it into a warm pair of loafers.

He swallowed with his eyes still shut and ambled gently to the door and outside of his room. The coziness of his room peeled away as soon as he had stepped out of the room. The tingling warmth was replaced by a soft scent which he recognized and jerked at his senses. He stared straight down the corridor to her door and it was shut. As thought to confirm his suspicion, a loud sizzling noise from the kitchen assailed his ears. Manny squinted in surprise at his perception.

"Mom?" He called out as he slowly climbed down the stairs.

"Hey, baby. Cómo estuvo tu noche?" She replied, between mouthfuls before he saw her. He grunted without replying. Manny picked his pace and when he was at the base of the stairs he stopped, frozen in shock.

His brain processed the image which his eyes captured and he struggled with comprehending it all. Manny flushed and his face drained pale when he took in all of the moment. His mouth hung open, too stunned to propel the words that hung at the back of his throat. His eyes went from the puzzling array of food on the kitchen counter to her dispatch in the kitchen, dressed in such loose-fitting blue nightie, which allowed much room at the top than it did at around her hips, which made his saliva dry up in his mouth.

She shook her brown hair briefly and the fullness of the frizzies moved from her tender breasts back over her shoulder. She grabbed them and held them again by the roots to ensure that they did not break into the early morning meal she was making.

"I'm making pancakes." She said, "and some hand squeezed juices to go with it. "Fantástica."

She paused when she saw he had not yet moved from his spot. She glanced at him with a darting gaze that went from his feet up to his head and then back down.

"Que pasa niño?" She quizzed, swinging her upper body in a way that made her titties jiggle.

The lengthy V-shaped nightie that exposed much of her cleavage did a poor job at holding the massive jugs together. Manny's world spun loose from its core and when he tried to reconcile the image of his mom with what was before him, he struggled. The oil on the pan shot and it took both their attention from each other. She turned her attention, spinning around and the clinging loose fabric of her nightie hugging on the contours of her newly acquired massive ass cheeks made his world spin from its core.

Manny looked away quickly, from respect.

"You want some pancakes?" She quizzed.

"I was going to get some cereal and milk." He murmured, struck dumb by loose emotions that made it uneasy for him to look at her.

"Aht, baby. You're going to have some. I made enough for the three of us." She said,

Three of us?

Manny frowned. There were only two of them in the house. She studied his frown briefly.

"Oh, baby. My poor Manny." She cried when she fully processed his puzzlement, "I invited a handyman to help me convert one of the rooms to a massage parlor. I can't go anywhere with these on doctor's orders and I'd need massage to help me."

Manny stared up the stairs at his room. He loved the room too much.

I won't need your room, baby. I've planned to use the guest room because we don't have many visitors this time of the year. Remember, I promised not to take your room during your eighteenth birthday last month.

"But..." He purred, looking away still so that he was not exposed to her mild exhibition of her enhanced luscious titties and massive ass.

The words were still on his lips when someone knocked on the door, sending a noisy growl down his stomach. He looked at the door and then back at his mother. Surely, he mused, she would have to go change into something better before she answered the door.

"Toma esto, Manny." She snapped her fingers as she rolled a plate of pancakes at him as she sauntered around the counter.

"Mom?" He panted, glancing over her body with his eyes so that she read his meaning. Manny's cheeks burned with embarrassment. He understood that the living room was sweltering, and her hyperhidrosis condition caused her to sweat more than the average. However, with a visitor on the way, decorum dictated that she should cover up and cease baring her bosom so unabashedly to others.

She stopped at first and followed his eyes. The tender mounds of flesh on her chest, tugging against the sharp fabrics of her nightie was beautiful. She felt every bit of his admiration or whatever look was in his eyes as she looked all the way down to her hips. She smiled with gratitude at how fully stretched her nightie was around her body. It was almost impossible to not appreciate it. The knock came before Manny could speak and she shrugged off his silence as he watched on forlornly.

"Who is it?" She asked when she was behind the door, adjusting her sexy frame in her nightie.

With her idle hand, she placed her finger into the bob she had made and with one pull, she untangled the knot from her hair. The full heft of fine strands, each as silky smooth as could be, rest all over her body. Her other hand on the door pulled the door open in the same motion.

She licked her lips and flicked her fingers over the top of her dress, causing Manny a fit of dismay as he watched her cleavage slip through the gap between the buttons.

"Good morning," A stern male voice came from the bordering door, muffled in its transmission.

"Hola." She blushed as she pulled on the hinge, bending over slightly so that the covering cloth on her chest fell to the side. The door yawned open.

Manny blanched as he watched the man's face turn from sudden shock to a sly smile. Surely, Manny contemplated when he saw this reaction, the man had some nasty thoughts for his mother and how could he be blamed for it when his mother had unwittingly exposed herself on the loose nightie because her healing required she did not wear any tight fitting clothes.

"Sweet Jesus, Mr. Handyman. You surely are diligent at your work, aren't you?" She chuckled softly as she turned sideways to usher the man into the house.

"I try to do my best at work, Miss Flores." The man answered and immediately set his bag to the floor beside the door.

Liliana giggled and it made Manny's stomach burn to see his mother act so invitingly to this man whose job in the house he could not yet deduce.

"Hey, buddy." The man said and nodded at Manny respectfully.

Manny rolled his teary eyes and he looked at his mother who had now made her way from the man's side to his front. The aspect of daylight trickling into the room exposed something which Manny had not seen the entire time and now, with her ass turned to him and with all of his attention on her body, he could see it closely. His stomach sank.

How dare she do that? He cried in embarrassment. She had not worn any panties and the nightie had stuck between her butt cheeks. Sheer abashment made his knees weak. More than ever, he sought the escape to his living room which he had enjoyed the entire night up until dusk. In his bed, he did not have to feel the indignity of his mother's near naked body being on exhibition for a man's gaze. Just as he thought, his eyes drifted to the handyman and he saw the man had been staring at his mother's breasts just before then. When the man saw he had been noticed, he coughed brashly to interrupt Liliana who had been speaking.

"Yeah. Can you come again with that small detail?" The handyman asked, confirming Manny's realization that he had been distracted the entire time.

Liliana did not seem troubled, if she even noticed. Instead, she placed her hands on her collar bone and pushed the hair that rests at the top of her areola off her breasts and twirled some of the tufts around her fingers.

Manny sniffed at once as he turned away from them. His mother continued to speak with the handyman. When he picked up his plate of pancakes, he realized how noticeably smaller it was when he compared it to the other two plates. He was struck with confusion.

"Fine pine wood? Low bed for your enjoyment. Hm." The handyman said, rolling his tongue over his mouth as he spoke.

"Sí. Por los cielos, sí. I want that exactly." Liliana cried as she played with her hair in front of the handyman who Manny noticed had drifted further into the living room.

"It will be the two of us in there the entire time, so I'll get to do the exact stuff you want me to do for you. Can you show me to the room?" The handyman teased, hiding his naughty banter in subtle language.

His words churned Manny's stomach and it was even worse that Liliana also laughed at the dirty language. Manny raised one of the pancakes and drizzled syrup over it in frustration before he pressed it together in a folded wrap. In his carelessness, he made a mess of the syrup which Liliana latched on to.

"Mi amor," She cried and immediately made a brisk stride towards him, allowing her brown, straight hair to flow over her face.

Her delectable mounds jiggling on her chest had become so glued to the fitting nightie that it made her sweaty. The outlines of her breasts were clearer than before and how she could not tell that the exhibition of her pale tits made him uncomfortable, and made his condition worse. The handyman moved even closer, risking his job as he braved the odds to get a closer glimpse at Liliana's delicious body.

"Dámelo, Manny." She moaned. "Do not waste syrup. The handyman will have some of it to drizzle too."

Manny stuffed his mouth with the pancake and his face reddened in frustration. The snort deep in his nostrils sting when he saw the man assessing his mother's body so sinfully. He wished, in the depths of his heart, to tell him to cease with his dirty leering. But he knew Liliana so much, he countered that thought with the futility of it.

"I made pancakes for you." Liliana packed the hair out of her face and grabbed on the edges as she squeezed it into a bundle. Her breasts wobbled as her shoulders moved, massaging the tender mounds to jiggling action. The handyman seemed grateful and he smiled profusely as he offered his thanks.

"This looks good." The man confessed as he stepped forward. "You made all of these, Miss Flores?"

"Yes, come on." Liliana blushed and inhaled deeply. She folded her hair into the bob once she was in the kitchen to keep it away from the food and taped on the edges to keep it in place.

Manny's gaze followed the handyman's eyes to the rocking of his mother's hands as she played with her hair and he observed the handyman had been filling on his mother's jiggling breasts the entire time. Liliana made sluggish attempts to conceal her breasts and the teasing lasted too long for the temptation of her big breasts to not consume keen gazes. Slowly but evidently, her sweat soaked nightie had become a translucent part of her skin. Manny had had enough of it by the time the man took the first bite and munched rather slowly, feasting on both Liliana's exposed body and the pancakes.

"Where's the juice, mamá?" Manny whimpered, sliding off his seat.

"It's in the fridge. Hold on, baby and I'll get it for you." She said to Manny.

At once, she spun around and sauntered towards the fridge. Her butt cheeks delivered as much as her breasts had. They rallied soft and sensuously bounced against the covering nightie, the texture which Manny had begun to realize was deliberate to show off her body.

"Hm." Liliana moaned when she opened the fridge and bent over. Her nightie rode up her thighs, sending a part of the nightie's hem high up her thighs. The succulent flesh of her ass cheeks, inches shy of her naked nether regions, teased in front of them. Manny's mouth went dry in disbelief.

"This has to be the best work I've ever done." The naughty handyman commented.

Liliana produced the juice from the fridge with a smile on her face and she shook the jar proudly as she made her way back to them.

"Freshly squeezed juice." She declared. "La crème de la crème."

"I'd like some milk instead please." The handyman said, eyes unabashedly on Liliana's sweaty and succulent breasts.

Liliana feigned exhaustion even though she was bursting with pride that they liked her food. At once, she went around again to the fridge to get what the handyman had requested. Manny pondered why he was still seated, soaking all of the embarrassment that came from watching this naughty handyman flirt with his mom and her own seduction. She played with her hair to distract herself perhaps, but Manny sensed that she was not so innocent. All of it was deliberate, he reasoned. Even if she could not wear tight fitting clothes because of her surgery, she could least button up her gown or get something to cover her body.

"Fresh milk, straight from the cow's teats." She said and shook her chest lightly. Her ample 40DD breasts swayed within the confines of her nightie, the sweat-dampened fabric molding to the rhythm of her enticing wiggle. She dropped the milk on the table and the lapel over the side of her titties drifted as she leaned over. She grabbed her hair to ensure they had not unbounded over the handyman's plate.

This inadvertent error etched itself so deeply into Manny's mind that it felt as though he were still dreaming. The full view of her breasts, down to her sensuous areola, slipped out of the top of the dress, all pouring out for the view of the handyman. The food in Manny's mouth tasted off as his saliva washed off the taste.

"Wow. Thank you, Miss Flores." The handyman flushed ecstatically.

"Oh, son valores familiares ." She mouthed shyly.

She gingerly inserted her right thumb beneath the clinging, sweat-soaked fabric of her nightie, enlisting the aid of her remaining fingers to guide it back over her tantalizing breasts. Midway through this subtle maneuver, she detected a slip. Though it happened so slowly, she couldn't help it, her taut nipples, adorned with the sensuous beaded areolas, languished beneath her nightie's grasp all morning, their longing evident. Now, at last, the moment of liberation had arrived, and they seized it with a fervor that left no room for hesitation. Liliana only caught the right nipple with the back of her hand but her left nipple poked through from imagination to reality.

"Mama!" Manny cried, jerking upright from his seat.

"Mi chiquito. You want something?" She queried him ignorantly. She hid the left nipple away from view but Manny knew the handyman had smelled out her vulnerability. He would exploit it and Manny could not bear to watch. He grabbed his juice from the table and took a sharp swig.

Liliana had just settled to her plate of pancakes opposite the handyman on the kitchen counter when Manny drained the heavy glass of juice. He said nothing to her from embarrassment as he picked himself from the chair and started to make his way back to his room.

"We'll be having a long day today working at converting that place to a spa room, baby." Liliana said, "When you are done with your room, you can come help out. OK?"

Manny grunted and stomped his foot on the floor in exasperation. He picked up his blanket which had been on the floor. Then he started to make his way up to his room as small chatter came from the handyman and his mother in the kitchen.

"I'm going to hit it real good." The handyman was saying, "Trust me, I bring the finest wood. When I lay it in the room, you'd understand what I mean. It accommodates all of your contours and it's tender enough so you won't be hurt."

"Jesus, handyman." Liliana gasped and burst into a sincere fit of laughter which stung Manny's hearing. "You assure me really well of your work."

"You would see these are not mere words, Miss Flores." The handyman responded finally and it was all Manny heard before he went into the room.

All of the pent up emotion rushed to his face and his stinging nose watered. For the first time in years, shame broke Manny to his knees and when he was in the security of his room, he cried because his mother had made him so ashamed.