Manny's Trials Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot, airhead MILF embarrasses teen son by teasing men.
2.2k words
3.13
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2: Tiago's Visit

Manny sensed it when the atmosphere in the vehicle changed. They were four houses away from theirs and Tiago turned the vehicle to a purposefully slow glide. The humor and good cheer of conversations immediately dried up when Tiago asked.

"So is your mom any better?"

A sudden quietness had come upon them and Manny hesitated to reply. On the one hand, he was perplexed that he could not measure Tiago's concern for his mom and on the other hand, he did not really think his mother's current state was Tiago's business. The slim chance that Tiago had a sinister veil over his question made his stomach rumble. Manny turned to Tiago and assessed his friend briefly.

Tiago had never shown himself to be the type to betray Manny with Liliana but Manny felt a reason to be careful. Manny shrugged. Perhaps, Liliana would not care too much about Tiago as he was not all so dashing to look at.

Tiago had thick, black hair that was always combed into a lick. And when the lick was dry, the hair appeared frazzled at the top of his head. He had the same heavy pair of black brows on each eye which gave an awkward jump to his bespectacled face. Red acne, splotches scattered all over his face from the cheeks and over the bridge of his nose. And he had a wide nose that expanded when he respired. His ears were large enough to stick out from the sides of his heads to hold his glass frames. The acne also affected his lips causing them to be beetroot red at all times. Under the shade of night light, he did not seem so reddened by his condition but Manny made out all of his flaws from excellent recollection.

"Wow. It's eight o'clock. We really did a shift, didn't we?" Tiago asked, turning his hands sideways to reveal the interface of his watch. The car slowed to a halt and Manny offered a nod of thankfulness for Tiago's help to get him home.

From where she waited, at the window of their home, Liliana burst into a sharp rapid clap of thrill to see that Manny had finally returned even though so late. She skipped away from the mirror and rushed to the door.

Tiago's eyes lit up when he saw Liliana slide through the door with all of the sultry goodness of her contours made bare by the dirty lenses of night. She flicked her large brown hair in one swinging attempt with both her hands and her boobs jiggled at the effort. They bobbed up and down and gave a salacious invitation through the revealing topmost part of her dress. Tiago thought it was disrespectful to leave without offering salutations to Manny's mom, so he stepped out of the car at the same instance that Manny did.

"Hola, mi hermoso." Liliana simpered as she drifted closer. When Manny was within reach, she stretched her open arms wide and pulled him in for a cuddle. Manny wondered if she had been out for dinner because she had such a noticeable amount of makeup on her face with a thick paste of red lipstick on her lips. Tiago's heart raced in nervousness when she began to kiss Manny all over his face and neck as though he had been gone for years.

Manny squealed and tried to pry himself away from his mother's overwhelming show of affection which made him sick. She gave him his liberty and he was almost in tears when he took one top to bottom glare at her outfit and choice of behavior in front of his friend.

All the pain which he felt two weeks ago, when the handyman had visited, returned. And it cut deeper this time because Tiago was a personal friend. He had been hurt for so long since then, days after, and she has always inquired of him what was wrong. Manny had reasoned that there was no way to put it; if she didn't realize that dressing inappropriately around men and showcasing her naughty side made him feel ashamed. She was fully healed now, yet here she was in an unbelievably light, transparent floral gown that exposed her skin, except for the parts covered by her G-string panties and her strapless bandeau bra. Even her hyperhidrosis was no excuse; there was absolutely no reason for her to be exhibiting her body in that manner.

"Mom. Can we...?" Manny started to speak and his words suddenly trailed off as she spoke, leaving him hanging on to silent awkwardness.

"Qué? Who's your friend?" She asked and Manny struggled to see how she was bent on feeding Tiago's gaze with her sultry delicious skin. The fact that she had begun to sweat on the top, causing it to cling to her body made his anxiety worse. He started to stutter but his stuttering was futile because Tiago ambled clumsily around the car and nodded his head slightly at Liliana.

"Hi, I'm Tiago. I'm Manny's friend from work." The bespectacled boy said as his eyes roamed the lubricious fullness of Liliana's breasts. He gasped when Liliana swept her finger over the top of her steamy cleavage slowly and suddenly flicked the hair backwards and away from the top of her voluptuous titties.

A more detailed roundness of her breasts, rubbing against each other beneath the covering of her floral dress was exhibited and Manny saw his worst fear being played out in his eyes. He folded his fingers into fists, nearly slamming them onto the hood of Tiago's car in frustration before regaining control. The surge of anger from her thoughtless actions intensified the pain he had been carrying for weeks. The moment lasted longer than he intended and as though to punctuate a long, painful sentence his mother went in for a hug. Manny felt the world spin under his legs.

"Hello, my name is Liliana. I'm Manny's mother. Ven entonces." She said, anticipating an embrace with her arms open.

Tiago shut his tightly and enveloped Manny's much shorter mother in his long arms. His feet nearly half a yard away from hers—Lilana's upper body pressed against him so closely that her fleshy tits protruded from the side. Her 5'1" frame barely reaching Tiago's torso with his towering 6'3" stature. Tiago let out a whimper as he leaned forward to gently rub Liliana's back with his palms, still keeping his eyes shut. Manny was struck by the moan that escaped Tiago.

Perhaps Tiago was magnifying the pleasure he derived from the hug. But what could his mother possibly hope to achieve by clinging so desperately to his friend and pressing her tender, fleshy breasts against Tiago's body in such an inappropriate manner right in front of him? Manny was overwhelmed with shame for his mother's behavior. It made him teary.

Liliana's voice was muffled as she nestled her face into the curve of Tiago's upper arm. "Did you both have a good day at work?" she inquired. Returning the affection, she began to gently rub Tiago's back, mirroring the earlier gesture he had made.

Tiago moaned his response, eyes still shut behind his glasses and reveling in the softest hug he had had in his life. It lasted long enough too and by the time Liliana moved away, Tiago could tell what she smelled like up close. He smiled without cause, spreading his cheer around to Manny who did not seem amused about the episode. Manny's face was sour and if Tiago was any closer to him, he would have been able to tell how heavily Manny was seething.

"Mama, I want to go inside." Manny purred, careful not to spill his annoyance over to his mother even though he was struggling with all that he had to contain it.

"Ey, hermoso. We will go inside." Liliana responded and acknowledged Tiago some more to see how his red cheeks had become abnormally redder. "Do you think your friend would come in too for a good time with us?"

Her words dropped like a bomb in the ears of the boys and Manny looked at Tiago to be sure the boy did not hear what he did. Tiago also looked at Manny to be sure the boy did not interpret his mom's suggestion in the same way that he did. Tiago smiled. He liked Liliana already because she knew how to work her seduction in such subtle ways.

"Mom, he has to go home. It's late and we have work tomorrow." Manny tried to reason his way out of what he sensed would be a more embarrassing evening for him.

Liliana halted him with a gentle "Shh," placing her finger to her lips. Tiago's gaze traced the graceful curvy swell of her breasts just behind her elbow.

Liliana's hands moved with a deliberate, tantalizing slowness, tracing a path that allowed her ample breasts to spill sensuously over the fabric of her sweat-soaked floral gown. Tiago struggled to stifle a gasp as he watched her approach him, his senses rendered powerless by her allure. He yearned to show respect for his friend and politely announce his departure, but his gaze was magnetically drawn to Liliana's eyes for only the briefest of moments. Instead, his attention fixated on the alluring prominence of her nipples, which had grown increasingly visible as her dress clung tighter with sweat. He attempted to speak, but his words evaporated, leaving his mouth agape as he found himself breathless. Liliana came to a stop right in front of him, elegantly leaning forward and extending her hands to gingerly cradle his flushed cheeks.

"I don't really care what you have for work tonight or tomorrow morning. Ven a nuestra casa. I can give you dinner at least." She said in a mix of Spanish and English with a present Spanish accent that made Manny fume. "Es bueno entretener a los invitados."

With that, Liliana spun around and led the way for the boys to follow. Manny took to the front when his mother began to saunter with her large butt cheeks. Her hips provoked his mind to shame and the few times he turned around to see if Tiago was staring at the sensuous mounds of Liliana's ass cheeks bouncing as she walked,

Tiago quickly averted his gaze, but the image had already imprinted itself in his mind. Manny could have sworn he heard his colleague whispering, "I'm sorry, bro. She's intimidating me," under his breath.

Tiago etched the reverberation of Liliana's massive, bolted-on butt cheeks into his mind. Each wobble was enough to generate lustful electricity in his body. The fact that her dress had become soaked from her sweating made the material stretch over her skin. Her G-string pant was an entertaining choice because it gave her sinfully flabby ass cheeks so much room in her dress to clap against each other. The thrill of watching her walk and the panic that Manny might catch on to him snatched the air from his lungs which he exhaled once they were inside the house and Liliana was once again, turning about-face to them with the wobbly quiver of her heavy mounds of breasts.

"You must be starving," Liliana said, pulling the straight frizzies of her hair away from her boobs and placing them on her shoulders. "Well, I've got more than enough for you."

Tiago blinked in consternation, not realizing if he was being teased by her racy, peeking boobs. The steam of sweatiness formed beads of perspiration that trickled down her chest in between her tits and it made him dizzy. To distract himself, he nodded his head and turned his attention to Manny.

"So what would you have? The full course here..." She taunted with her luscious boobs to titillate his mind. Then she spun around to show off the fantastic construction of her soft ass cheeks, "or something a little bit different."

Tiago swallowed nervously in disbelief of what he was being made to answer. Manny tossed his backpack on the sofa and sat on the edge of the chair with his eyes to the ground and fuming at his mother's raunchy display. The heat from his breath burned the uppermost part of his lip and he struggled to keep his cool. Tiago saw that Manny was in no frame to help so he answered with the first thing that came to his mind, blushing so intensely that his cheeks hurt.

"I'll have something for the full course." He answered, fumbling his words.

"You should take some milk first, mi amor. And lucky for you, I have plenty to offer." Liliana's voice trailed off into a low chuckle as walked away to prepare the meal for Tiago and Manny.

Tiago wheezed to catch his breath when Liliana was gone. His immediate concern was release from all of the pressure Liliana had dumped on him.

"Can I use your bathroom, Manny?" He whispered to Manny who lifted his head up from his contemplation to see Tiago standing before him.

"My room. Upstairs." Manny said and at once Tiago was on his way before Manny could register the huge tent-like bulge in his pants which his erection had caused.

Manny opened his mouth to speak but Tiago had shut the door sharply and clicked it shut before Manny could say a word. Manny fumed when he realized Tiago had gone in to rub one of the thoughts of his mother, Liliana. He flushed and turned pale in exasperation. It was all so embarrassing and it was all his mother's fault.