All Comments on 'Mano a Mano'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope the bitch screws up and loses her husband. He is in need of therapy to find out what causes this not a selfish bitch who has become a sadist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not as bad as some of your previous stuff, BUT

It made no sense. Why would she let him hurt her that badly in the first place? Why, after seeing how badly he was hurting her, would he not go to see a therapist? Why, after feeling and seeing how badly she hurt him and KNOWING that he basically "blacks out" would he not leave her before she REALLY hurts him and does some serious, permanent damage. (You still have a fetish about damaging men's balls - I'm thinking you're an angry woman). And the non-ending? What was that? She's getting off on him hurting her? She wants to watch herself getting hurt? Or she wants to hurt him and watch the videos of her abusing and torturing him. Very confusing. My ending would have him (or her) taking an edited copy of the video to a divorce attorney and use it to get a better property settlement. That, at least, makes sense. This garbage didn't make ANY sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What "next time"?

He packed his things and left her. Called an attorney, turned over the videos and asked for everything. The end to another story without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

He would have left her immediately after the first time. This was just stupid. Why would be stay anywhere near her? God I hate stupid stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always the same idiotic brain sick edrider73!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Criminals record their crimes but the victims are always wimps and dont take advantage! In that story the wife uses violence against her husband and he (the wimp) approves to it! Ha ha ha!! You are a cheap author with a sick fantasy and a poor life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beat Them!

Grab the cameras, destroy the memory cards, and beat the shit out of both of them, then get your stuff and leave her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIVORCE HER!

After her so called, "Treatment" I would of packed my bags and left her and the area ASAP. With NO contact with anyone or forwarding information either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and another end to a relationship

because of a lack of communication, if it was so "normal" why couldn't she have talked to him about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous