Manon and Belle Pt. 12

Story Info
Settling into their accommodation, and their new slaves.
7.4k words
4.83
1.2k
00

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manon and Belle, Part 12

Author's note - the story of Manon's first meeting Belle at school is told in Chapter 2, so not repeated here. The series Manon and Belle's School Days tells more of that origin story, or will, when or if I send it for publication. All characters are 18 or over.

Manon found a nice sunny spot on the grass, and stretched out, enjoying the feel of the warmth as it dried her off. She sent Claire off to find some cushions and maybe a rug, while Belle helped Kitty spread her suit in the sun to dry.

Once Claire returned, Manon lay on the cloth she'd found, and propped herself on some cushions. Belle lay down alongside her, cuddling Kitty to her, the girl lying naked full length on Belle. Claire knelt by Manon but then cuddled up to her, resting her head on Manon's shoulder when she was told to.

So Manon told more of the story of how her life with Belle at school had begun, and what the first few weeks were like, as they all lazed the afternoon away. She answered Claire's questions when she could, as there were things about the school and her time there that were rather private, to say the least. Once Manon had to comfort her Belle who got all soppy and misty eyed when Manon skipped ahead and told them a little about why Belle had become her slave as well her lover.

Eventually as the sun was beginning to get low, and it was a little cool for lying about naked on the grass, Manon decided to go in and bathe, and get ready for dinner. "I'll tell you more later, or tomorrow maybe," Manon said.

No one bothered to dress, Claire and Kitty just bundled everyone's clothes up and carried them in, though Kitty made a point of putting her catsuit on top of her pile.

Manon wanted a soak with her Belle, so sent Claire and Kitty off to their own bath, Belle having first undone Claire's chains. "Miss, Kitty is still changing isn't she?" Belle said, as Manon lay back on her using her lovely boobs as a back rest.

"Oh? In what way?" Manon asked. "Well, she seems to drop into her cat persona more, when she isn't wearing the suit I mean, and seems less nervous than before when she isn't in the suit?" Belle said.

"Hmm, you make a good point Belle, I hadn't thought of it. So it's her playing at being a cat which is making her happier now, and the suit isn't as important. I mean she still loves it?"

"For sure miss, she does, but not quite the same way as at first, it's fun to watch her change though," Belle said.

Belle and Manon got dressed after their bath and went and fetched Claire and Kitty. Manon decided to leave them like they were, naked but with collar and cuffs replaced, but didn't put the chains back on them.

At dinner they sat between her and Belle, on their heels, while they were hand fed again. Claire seemed very relaxed, happily licking Manon's or Belle's fingers clean or sucking them if they were offered. With more than a hint of a smile.

Kitty was quite naughty with it, though cute as well. She batted hands at Manon and Belle when they tried to feed her, or rolled on her back and scrabbled at them with her hands and feet, before very carefully biting little pieces off whatever we offered her. When Manon told her off, she went and hid under the table cloth.

Once there she launched surprise attacks on everyone, including the three maids, lunging out from under the table cloth and swiping at legs and feet with her 'paws'. The maids were particularly vulnerable, as they were only wearing thin shifts. Apparently Persil was punishing them for getting their clothes wet and muddy earlier, though the fact that all three were smiling suggested it wasn't exactly harsh punishment.

Eventually Kitty pounced on Sage as she was heading back to the kitchen, and in her eagerness to get away Sage wriggled clean out of her shift, and ran off naked, laughing and pursued by the naked cat girl.

A few minutes later a somewhat chastened looking Kitty followed a more than somewhat cross looking Persil out, clearly coming to see Manon.

"My lady please? This is most disruptive and I have a house to run," Persil said. The maids had followed her out and were kneeling behind Persil now, as Sage pulled her shift back on.

"I can see your difficulty. Persil, in effect most of your heavy work is done in the morning, or at least before lunch? Later on cooking and clearing up and so on is the main workload?" I asked.

"That's true my lady," she said warily.

"Well, I have an idea. How about once the maids start work, they come and get both Claire and Kitty to work with them? To be put to work with your girls in whatever way you wish? Then once Belle and I have eaten lunch and everything has been cleared away to your satisfaction, you send Claire back to me."

"Kitty and one of the maids, or however many you release, can go and play or whatever they want for the afternoon. Say until dinner time, I would want her back by then and the maids back to setting out dinner."

"Well I'd have five of them working for more than half a day, that would be better than I have now," Persil said, smiling slightly.

"Well then, if that's acceptable?" I asked.

"Very my lady, and thank you."

"Now two things more, first Persil do we have more of these lovely white shifts that your girls are wearing? Enough for Claire and Kitty as well?"

"We do my lady, they are the female house slaves' standard undergarment," Persil said.

"Good. Romarin, Thym, Sage come here and kneel in front of me. You too Claire and Kitty."

"When you are working girls, from now on the only clothes you will wear will be one of those shifts, unless madame Persil tells you otherwise, for example if you need an apron in the kitchen. You three look really pretty this evening in them, so I want to see all five of you like that all the time."

Manon nodded at madame Persil who was smiling happily. She clapped her hands loudly, "off you three go now, you heard your mistress. Leave anything else in the kitchen, it can be cleared up in the morning." The got up and ran off quickly.

"Thank you for that my lady," Persil said, giving her a curtsy. "I don't mean just for the extra hands. Those three have never worked directly for an owner, they are just part of a large household staff, so they don't know what it is to really serve. This will do them a lot of good."

"My lady, may I speak freely?" she asked cautiously.

"Of course, what is it?" Manon answered.

"My lady, those three? I am more fond of them than I should be, as I've had the raising of them since they were children. Well, I can see how you are with your own slaves, so, if you wanted to take those three to your bed, it would be a kindness."

Manon spluttered a bit, quite surprised. "Persil, I know they are slaves, but at home, that would be uncommon. A master or mistress wouldn't normally use general household staff for sex, only those like these two," I said pointing, at Claire and Kitty who were still kneeling obediently in front of me. "Personal household slaves and those kept specifically for sex."

"And me miss," Belle said, looking comically alarmed. "Yes dear, like you too," Manon reassured her.

"Now it's one thing for me to dress your three up as I like, or down for that matter, but taking them to bed would be unusual," Manon said. She felt slightly hypocritical, as more than one household maid had fallen to Manon, but this was different, they weren't even owned by her.

"I had heard that madam, but it isn't like that here. Any slave can be taken at any time by their owner or those who have been set by their owner over them. I'd rather they learned from someone like you, who even while using them will look after them."

"All three have been catching the eye of some people my lady, it won't be long before it happens anyway."

"Persil, they are very pretty, but three of them, when I already have three here, that's quite a lot. And Persil thank you for the compliment, but know this, I'm not very gentle. I can be very rough and demanding of my slaves when the mood takes me. I like punishing pretty girls Persil, a lot."

"They are slaves my lady, that's the point, they get what they get, regardless of what they want or don't want. Best they learn of all that from you and your girls, than more violently later. Then they won't know how to deal with things, and may be in the hands of someone who doesn't even value them as livestock."

"Very well Persil, I'll see how it goes, I won't say more than that."

"You are mistress here my lady, you don't have to say anything," she said smiling.

"One thing Madame Persil? All the girls, yours included, are to eat with me, but they will be hand fed." She nodded yes, still smiling, and dropped me another curtsy and left.

"Belle take Claire and Kitty upstairs, and get them ready for bed please," Manon said. She sat quietly on her own then, listening to the sounds of the patrolling guards crunching their way around the gravel paths as they walked their patrols.

"Clothes off girls," Manon told Kitty and Claire, "you too Belle," Manon said once in her bedroom. It was time to tease Belle, and happily for Manon she had two girls who she thought would be very happy to help.

"Up on the bed Belle, on your tummy, spread eagled. Kitty dear, go and get me the chains and one of the locking keys," Manon said. "Claire, sit up against the headboard, legs on either side of Belle."

"Oh thank you miss," Claire said, quickly doing as she was told. Belle of course did too, pushing her head close into Claire's groin as she lay down. Kitty came back with the chains and an arkwright key, and Manon quickly stretched Belle's arms and legs out tightly, holding them in place with the chains and immobilising Belle.

"Don't just lie there Belle dear, get to work," Manon said, and Claire sighed happily and settled her pussy down a bit onto Belle's upturned face. Manon sat down on an armchair, to watch.

"Kitty, come and sit on my lap." Manon turned Kitty so her back was to Manon and pushed her legs apart by spreading her own knees, and settled in to watch Belle and Claire.

She started toying with Kitty's breasts first, and then after a while when Kitty started to wriggle a bit, moved her other hand to the girl's pussy, and started gently stroking and fingering her.

Claire shuddered and groaned as she climaxed, and Manon more aggressively teased Kitty, enjoying the way she could feel Kitty wriggling on her lap. "Don't stop Belle," Manon said. Kitty's own orgasm came then, Claire's deep groan perhaps tipping her over the edge. Claire slid further down the bed until she was almost lying flat, and had both hands gripping Belle's hair tightly, pushing and pulling her head about.

Manon could feel Kitty was surprisingly close to another orgasm and started to lick and nibble at the girl's neck and shoulders, enjoying the slight salty tang of her warm skin.

"Oh, god Belle, there, more just there," Claire said, wriggling her cunt on Belle's face.

Manon looked up from sucking on Kitty's neck then, as Claire said, panting heavily. "So lucky Kitty, so lucky. Mistress is fucking you Kitty, so lucky. Oh Belle!" she broke off and threw her head back, pushing her hips up.

Manon was finger fucking Kitty hard by then, pushing a third finger and then a fourth into her, making her whimper in discomfort. Manon ignored that, and went on fucking her, feeling her getting wetter and wetter again as juice from Kitty's abused cunt spread over her hand.

Manon watched Claire's head shoot forward, her mouth open in a silent scream as she orgasmed, frantically pushing Belle's head off her and wriggling back up the bed. Kitty climaxed again, and Manon only narrowly avoided getting her face bashed by the girl's head, so let her slide down off her lap, to sit slumped on the floor.

"Enough Belle, Claire. Stop now," Manon said. She went and knelt on the bed at Belle's side, pushing the hand still wet with Kitty's juices into Belle's mouth and gently stroking the girl's back, delighting in the feel of her soft skin over her taut muscles where she was stretched out. "I hope you enjoyed that my darling Belle," and laughed softly at Belle's enthusiastic nodding.

"Kitty, Claire, release her, and get her stood up at the end of the bed, facing the headboard," Manon instructed.

Manon went behind Belle and pulled her arms up behind her back, locking her cuffs together with the chain and then looping it through the d ring at the back of her collar, pulling it so tight that Belle's fingertips were almost touching the back of her neck, before locking the chain off.

"Kitty, Claire, lock her ankles to the bed's legs, tightly now," Manon told them as she went and sat on the bed, facing Belle. She knelt up, and kissed Belle deeply, "you alright there Belle dear?" she asked.

"Not really miss," Belle answered, with a slight smile betraying the fib. Belle was as usual loving this.

Manon ignored that. "Time for Claire and Kitty to look after me Belle, but you can watch."

"Ahhh, yes miss," Belle said looking a little disappointed. Manon giggled, and kissed her quickly again.

Manon ran a chain over the cross beam of the four poster bed, looping it through Belle's collar at the front, and pulling it taught.

"There Belle, now you'll be able to stand up nice and straight, and have an excellent view," Manon said. Looking at Belle standing there, her head being pulled up by the collar, Manon was rather sorry she didn't have any nipple clamps handy, as Belle's delightful breasts and nipples were just crying out for some attention.

Happily Claire and Kitty took the hint, and for quite some time did their increasingly satisfying best to drive Manon crazy with their tongues and fingers. Several orgasms later Manon felt a bit sore. So she switched things around, first getting Kitty to sit on her face and then Claire, before watching as Claire pushed Kitty on to her tummy and quite roughly finger fucked her to another orgasm.

"So girls, time to test out how Belle is doing. One of you can have her pussy, the other her bum, and you are to do your very best to get her off," Manon said.

Kitty got Belle's pussy and Claire disappeared behind her, and before Kitty had slid her head under Belle, by laying on her back and pushing her head under, Claire had clearly gone to work. Belle jumped in her restraints, wriggling violently, "oh fuck, Claire, please, no."

Manon heard a giggle from Claire, who clearly paid no attention, and then Kitty grabbed Belle's bum behind the hips and held her head against Belle's pussy, licking up it from bottom to top.

Manon was occasionally kissing Belle, and stroking her arms and chest, watching as Belle flushed a deeper red. "Ah fuck, please," Belle said groaning deeply. Manon let this go on for quite a while, stopping Claire and Kitty every time she saw Belle getting near to an orgasm.

"OK, enough girls, undo everything and let Belle lie down." Released, Belle just fell forward to lie face down on the bed, a damp sweaty mess, crying slightly with frustration.

Manon sat with her for a while, stroking her, with Kitty and Claire snuggled against her, as Belle gradually calmed down and fell asleep. Manon covered her with a quilt, and took the other two slaves to bed with her in another room. Manon soon followed the two girls into sleep, listening to the sound of the guards walking their rounds outside.

Manon came half awake in the morning, as Claire and Kitty were easing themselves out of bed. Manon couldn't quite work out which of the maids had come to get them, but she dozed off again after they'd left.

Sometime later, she was woken by Belle, who had brought her tea. Breakfast later was fun, if a little slow, as hand feeding five girls and eating their own breakfast meant that Manon and Belle took quite some time. Manon enjoyed it though, and knew from experience that it helped reinforce her dominance of a new household slave.

During the morning Manon received news from both the dressmakers and the apothecary. The dressmakers would come tomorrow morning unless they heard differently, and the apothecary would deliver most of what Manon wanted sometime during the day.

The rest of what she wanted, together with the requested trunk would be delivered the day after.

She also received several files of information. Most was material that Sir James had promised her, but some was from Cecile's interrogation and from the Dumains' papers and records that had been seized.

Cecile was talking, but so far all that she'd said was at best confirmation of what was already known, but it was early days yet. The papers and records though were proving highly interesting, and several new things had come to light, principally more locations and some names of other places where slaves were traded illegally.

Nothing at all seemed to relate in any way to what the Wardrobe really wanted, which was information on who had been responsible for destroying the two intelligence networks.

"Early days yet Belle," Manon said after telling her about it. "They may still get something out of her still. And then she's mine."

Manon took Belle for a walk before lunch, and they went and met the guard commander, who had set up quarters in the outbuildings for his troops. He introduced himself as Dragoon Captain Henri Ballard and seemed a competent man, and Manon was impressed with the general manner of him and his guards alike. Manon invited him and his officers to dine with her one evening, when their duties allowed.

The invitation was gratefully accepted, though deferred at the Captain's request as he wanted to wait a few days to be sure that he and his men were on top of things before he felt happy to relax.

At lunch time Manon and Belle again fed all five of the girls, before Sage was allowed some time off with Kitty. Manon rather thought that both had something on their minds other than Sage playing with a cat, but left them to it.

She took Claire with her up to bed, and had an enjoyable couple of hours teasing Belle. Who probably didn't enjoy it, as by the end she was a hot sweaty mess, begging Manon to be allowed to climax. Manon had instructed Claire to switch between licking at Belle's pussy and her arse, promising Claire a treat if she managed to tease Belle without making her orgasm.

Looking at the state of Belle when Manon finally took pity on her, and roughly rode Claire's face to relieve her own pent up orgasm, Manon thought that Belle was actually closer to the edge than she'd expected. Which potentially made tomorrow or perhaps tonight even rather interesting.

Manon, Claire and Belle were sprawled out on the bed, dozing under a sheet, when Romarin appeared bringing Manon tea. Kitty followed her in almost straight away, looking very happy, though she was still naked and her back and hair was covered in twigs and grass stains, making Manon wonder just what state Sage was in.

"Claire, run to madame Persil, and say I'm keeping Romarin for now, until dinner time, and that you are to stay and help madame Persil in whatever way she needs until then as well. Kitty, you and Belle both need a bath, so off you two go, and I'll see you at dinner."

"Now, Romi, you are going to help me bathe, so come along," Manon told her. Romarin was blushing but followed along readily enough.

"Now, take your shift off, and start to run the bath, then come and undress me," Manon told her.

Romarin really was tiny, Manon thought looking at her. A tumble of dark brown hair, curling slightly, fell to her skinny shoulders. A little round face, with a long nose and fat little lips made her look incredibly cute in Manon's opinion, which was only exaggerated by the way she blushed so easily.

Her body was skinny, with prominent hip bones, and what on her small frame looked like large breasts, though in fact Manon thought they wouldn't make more than a handful. Or mouthful, she was going to have to try both to decide.