Manon and Belle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a positively wild thatch of pubic hair covering her pussy, but when she bent over the bath to start the water running, Manon got a fine view of her pussy and arse from behind. The brass coloured cuffs on her wrists and ankles shone dully on her, as did the collar around her neck.

As the girl turned around and came to stand by her, she eased Manon's jacket off her shoulders, and having set it aside, reached out to undo the buttons of Manon's blouse. She was trembling so much that she kept fumbling the buttons, so Manon took her hand and stopped her for a moment.

"Romi, whatever is the matter?" she asked.

"I'm sorry my lady, I'll do better," Romarin answered, looking very worried and then dropping her head.

"Not what I asked girl, now what is wrong?"

"I'm sorry my lady, I've never done this before, and I'm scared I'll get it wrong," she answered, so quietly Manon almost couldn't hear her.

"I see," Manon said, considering. Since she was feeling kind, Manon set aside the idea of spanking the girl until she complied, and said "Well how about I show you how to assist your mistress with her bath first, so that you learn?" Plenty of time for spanking later after all Manon thought to herself.

"Oh? Would you? Er, I mean, yes. Please, my lady?" Romi answered, her words falling over each other in her nervousness.

"Hush child, now, go and attend to the bath, and when the temperature is right, turn off the water and sit down in it, there's a good girl," Manon told her. Romarin did as she was told with a pleasing eagerness, and Manon undressed herself quickly as she watched.

Once the girl was sat down, nervously hugging her knees as she watched her mistress, Manon told her to lie down. "That's it stretch out and let your head fall back, get your hair wet so it can be washed," Manon told her.

"Now sit up for me," Manon said, as she started to shampoo the girl's hair. "Romi, the most important thing for you when attending your mistress, is to make sure you understand what she wants. For example, today, you, my mistress, wants her hair washed first," Manon said as Romarin giggled a little at being called mistress.

"But on another day, you might want to soak quietly for a bit, or perhaps want your slave to stimulate you." Manon had felt Romi relaxing as she massaged the girl's scalp, but dropped one of her hands covered with shampoo suds and stroked over one her breasts, scraping a nipple with a fingernail.

Romi squeaked and wriggled at that, but Manon hushed her. "Your mistress might well not give you specific commands, so it is only by watching her closely that you will understand the little clues, and be able to serve her."

"Lean back please Romi, so I can rinse your hair." Manon gently rinsed the shampoo out of the girl's hair, carefully washing the suds off her forehead and protecting her eyes. "Now lift a leg for me, and I'll wash it," Manon told her.

Taking a sponge, she soaped it up a bit and washed Romi's leg, from the knees down, then got her to swap so she could do the other one. Manon lingered over washing Romi's little feet, using her fingers to clean the girl's toes, making her wriggle and laugh at how it tickled. "Now, stand up please, and let me wash the rest of you."

Manon quite briskly washed her front and her back with the bath sponge, before washing each arm, but she deliberately didn't touch the girl's pussy or bum. "Now Romi, that was the sort of quick wash your mistress might want if she is focused on getting clean, but of course, she might want something more sensual than that. In which case you would take longer and be gentle and do this," Manon said.

Taking the soap in her hands, Manon worked up a good lather and then started to wash the girl's chest with her bare hands, circling her breasts and trailing fingertips and fingernails over her nipples, making Romi gasp and wiggle a bit. "Of course, then there's this," Manon said, running her soapy hand through the girl's pubic hair and over her pussy. She could feel Romi's hard little clitoris but apart from one stroke over it, left it alone.

A finger trailing over her anus made Romi squeak and try to wriggle away but Manon didn't let her, snaking an arm around the girl's waist and holding her steady, while her other hand stroked through the girl's pussy, parting her lips and teasing her. Since this put her face level with Romi's lovely little breasts, Manon licked one nipple and then the other, sucking practically the whole breast into her mouth.

This proved too much for Romi, who with some cute little squeaking noises, shivered and shuddered through an orgasm. Manon smiled as she gently lowered Romarin into a sitting position in the cooling bath water, her legs had gone rubbery.

Manon knelt quietly by the bath, just holding the girl's hand and stroking her hair until she had got her wits back together. Suddenly embarrassed, Romarin sat up quickly and stood up, "Oh my lady! I'm sorry I don't know what happened!" she said pink faced and started to cry.

"You didn't do anything wrong child, what do you mean?" Manon asked, though she had an idea.

"I don't know what happened my lady? You were making me feel so nice and loved and then I went all funny!" she said almost wailing now. Manon couldn't help it, she laughed gently, which probably didn't help Romarin calm down.

"That was called an orgasm, or a climax Romarin. You didn't do anything wrong, it's normal. When a woman or a man for that matter is really enjoying sex, that happens. With men it's a bit different."

She blushed a bit more heavily, as Manon helped her out of the bath. "Dry yourself girl, I'm going to wash off quickly."

"Yes my lady," she said, as Manon dipped in the bath and stood up again to soap herself. Romi was watching Manon carefully, holding a towel but not using it, and said, "My lady, may I help you?" shyly.

Pleased at the girl's show of willingness, Manon said "You may, but just wash me, this time." Romi soaped up the sponge and started to carefully wash Manon. "My lady, would you like me to wash your legs and feet?"

"That would be lovely," Manon said and sat down as soon as Romi finished washing her torso, lifting a leg out of the water and then the other when Romarin had finished with it.

Romarin helped Manon get dry when she got out of the bath, and then helped her dress again.

Manon watched as Romarin put her shift back on, and then chucked the girl under the chin, making her smile. "You did well, next time I will let you show me what you have learned properly," she said, and got a shy nod from the girl before leading her out to find dinner.

Their dinner was interrupted by a messenger, delivering a note from Eric for Manon. They had all the information from Cecile that they felt they were going to get, so tomorrow evening she'd be delivered to Manon as agreed.

The accompanying notes from the interrogation didn't really add anything, though Manon did admire how thorough the questioners had been. Eric told Manon in his covering letter that in his opinion Cecile had more information about the connection with the orphanage and how it that was somehow in his opinion linked to the collapsed English intelligence networks, but he had instructed pursuing this to be left to Manon, as it wasn't Duchy business.

It still seemed odd that Cecile didn't know more, but Manon had her own ways of getting answers, and with the impending delivery of a supply of ingredients, would be able to make the drugs she needed to do it if other methods failed her.

In the morning Romarin brought Manon tea, and was sent off with a message for madame Persil, that a more substantial lunch than usual would be required and only a light supper. Manon didn't know what time Cecile would be delivered but she didn't want any interruptions when she did arrive.

Just after breakfast the dressmakers arrived, followed by the cobbler and bootmaker, a father and son team who both seemed so old that it was hard to tell which was which. The dressmakers said that outfits for Manon and Belle would take two to three days, some were simpler than others, but the outfits for Kitty and Claire, being simple servants' clothes, would actually be ready the next day, as they were stock garments that only had to be altered to fit.

Boots and shoes for everyone would take up to a week, but were straightforward enough. The apothecary's delivery came, and Manon had it all taken up to a big bathroom room upstairs, where she'd be able to work in the peace that she needed. All of her more interesting and potent formulations required either a little or a lot of magic in their manufacture, and interruptions at the wrong moment could have unforeseen consequences. Once the maids had set up a few tables there as instructed Manon would be able to go to work.

Just before lunch, a Guilds woman from the Slaver's guild arrived, to interview Claire and Kitty and brought paperwork and branding tools for them both, to be filled in if she was satisfied that they weren't being pressed into 'volunteering' to be slaves. She was accompanied by the doctor, who first examined Manon, giving her a clean bill of health and saying how surprised she was at the speed of Manon's recovery.

This got a knowing smile and a laugh from Belle, quickly stifled when Manon frowned at her. Manon's self healing ability was tied to her other magical abilities, but those she kept very private.

Both the doctor and the Guilds woman were typically thorough in their examinations of Kitty and Claire. The doctor was happy with them both, and Belle took her to have some tea while the Guilds woman examined Kitty and Claire. She was a little impeded by the girls not speaking French and her limited English, but declared herself satisfied. Having checked that Manon understood the use of the branding tools, she filled out the paperwork, sealed both copies, and took one set of them back to her to register Claire and Kitty as slaves, once word reached her they had been branded.

Finally she had handed Manon another set of papers and another branding tool. These allowed whoever completed them, to take possession of the criminal formerly known as Cecile Dumain, now outlaw, as their slave, once they branded her. With a polite bow and a murmured "My Lady", the guilds woman left.

Madame Persil had given all three of her girls the afternoon off, as with only supper and clearing up after lunch to do, she didn't need the girls for a while. Manon told Kitty and Claire to take Belle inside and stay with her down in the dungeon room, while Manon gave the three slaves a choice.

They could go and do whatever they wanted, or they could come with her and watch Belle, as Manon had decided that with Cecile coming soon, it was time to end Belle's torment so that she was on hand and hopefully mentally back as well when Cecile arrived.

However if they came with Manon, all three would be restrained. After a bit of looking at each other to see who was going to answer first, it was actually Romarin who answered, saying she would like to watch, and then Sage and Thym followed suit.

So shortly after the others had left, Manon chased the three naked girls down the stairs, their hands held tightly behind their backs and pulled up between their shoulder blades by a chain attached to their collars.

When she got down into the room, it was to find Belle slumped on her knees on the floor, with Kitty and Claire standing nervously beside her. "Stay like that girl, I need to see to our audience," Manon said.

There was a long bar fixed to one wall, a little above head height, with some chains hanging down, probably meant to chain a captive to it spread eagled. Manon used it to attach Romarin, Sage and Thym to it by their collars, leaving them just on the balls of their feet when she pulled the chains tight.

"Any noise, or interference of any kind, and I'll find some things in here to use on you, so be good little mice, and be quiet," Manon said. Looking at the three girls uneasily wobbling on their feet, Manon rather thought that if she had the time, she'd quite like to use the girls anyway, but she'd promised herself to be gentle, so sighing she turned away to deal with Belle.

"Kitty, Claire," Manon said sharply, drawing their attention back to her where they'd been studying the three chained up girls carefully, a little hunger and arousal showing perhaps despite their nervousness.

"Take Belle and strap her to that table, tightly now," Manon said, watching as they spread Belle's legs and fastened her ankles, before pulling her arms wide and doing the same thing. Belle was panting heavily, and smiling at Manon, hoping that this was going to see her torment ended.

The table was an odd thing, as it had padding that held Belle's head snugly, only allowing her to look up, though it left her free to raise her head. Her cunt and her arse hung right on the edge of it, and her legs like her arms were strapped to extensions of the table that came out at an angle, a bit like a St Andrew's cross.

"Belle dear?" Manon said, tweaking Belle's chin to get her attention, "I've good news and better news."

"Good news, I want you to orgasm. Better news is that Claire and Kitty are going to do it, but they are going to continue so as to make you climax as many times as they can. Won't that be fun?" Manon said.

"Claire, you first, pussy and arse, anything you want, but drive her over the edge if you can." Seeing a sand glass on a bench at the side of the room, Manon turned it over, and sand slowly started to trickle down.

"Claire, you have until the sand runs out," Manon said, gesturing to Claire to begin, "if you don't make Belle orgasm at least twice, then you will be spanked. Then it will be Kitty's turn. Kitty you will have the same time, and a spanking if you don't make Belle orgasm at least twice as well. Then you will both try again, this time together, and another spanking for you both if you fail to make her cum twice."

Claire started by gently and carefully licking around Belle's pussy, her hands stretched out to play with Belle's nipples. Presumably not satisfied with the position, Claire got up on the table kneeling over Belle's head in the classic 69 position, lowering her own pussy onto Belle's face while resuming her efforts.

Manon pushed Kitty to her knees, with her back to Manon and then started to gently knead the girl's breasts and tease her nipples, as they both watched. A moan from one side of the room made Manon look over at the three chained girls, to see all of them wriggling and watching what was happening closely.

Manon leaned close to Kitty's ear, a mischievous grin on her face, and whispered, "You may play with any of those three while we await, as much as you want if you would like to?" Kitty groaned and looked back at Manon, "thank you my lady, but I'd rather stay here with you?" she said.

"Sweet girl," Manon said, pleased at the answer. Her attention was drawn back to Belle, who was moaning and shouting though it was muffled as Claire was grinding her pussy on Belle's face at the time.

Claire lifted up suddenly, an orgasm making her body ripple and squirm as it overtook her, and then Belle arched her back, as much as she could, and Manon watched as her beautiful Belle orgasmed. It had been clever of Claire to realise that Belle was almost as turned on by serving someone as she was by being served, but alas for Claire's bottom, she hadn't left enough time to get Belle off a second time, and when the sand ran out, Manon made Kitty take over.

Kitty was more adventurous in other ways than Claire, simultaneously licking Belle's anus and fingering her cunt, gently at first, then as Belle urged her on, harder and harder. Watching closely, Manon saw Belle again arch her back and pull on her restraints as an orgasm washed through her.

Kitty moved to playing with Belle's breasts and tits, licking and sucking them, but now Belle was sated it would take more than that to get her off again. So Manon wasn't surprised when Kitty also failed to get Belle to orgasm a second time.

"So one spanking each, but now you both get to try together," Manon said. "My lady?" Claire asked, as she ran her fingers over Belle's sweaty body, "are we allowed to use toys?"

"Clever Claire," Manon said smiling. "Anything you want, but no punishment toys, you two don't know what you are doing with those, yet."

After a brief whispered conversation between them, Claire and Kitty both put on strap on dildos, the sort that had internal dildos that went in their own pussies. Kitty, finished first, went and knelt over Belle's chest, pushing the dildo at Belle's mouth who opened up and greedily swallowed as much of it as she could reach.

As Claire lined up on Belle's pussy and started to fuck her with her strap on, Kitty started to pump at Belle's mouth, in a rhythm matched by Claire.

The two girls stepped their assault up on Belle, as Kitty leaned behind her and grabbed Belle's nipples and started to twist and pull on them. Claire, judging from the motion of her hand, started to finger Belle's bum, and moving around to watch Manon saw she was penetrating Belle with a finger as she thrust into Belle's now visibly dripping pussy.

"Ah, fuck, more, harder, please?" Belle screamed when her mouth wasn't being stuffed by Kitty. "Please, please please, my lady please?"

"Oh darling Belle, even now? Really?" Manon asked, and went and stroked Belle's hair back from her very red, very sweaty face. "Belle dear, you may cum, cum for me as soon as you can," Manon said quietly.

"Oh god, thank you, thank yooooooooooooo" Belle screamed as Kitty and Claire both stopped fucking her, looking awestruck. Belle pulled so hard at the straps that Manon quickly started to undo them, afraid that she'd hurt herself, as her body wracked and twisted through an orgasm. Claire and Kitty both helped, freeing Belle's legs, who immediately curled into a ball, before stretching out again.

"Gently Claire, lick her," Manon said quietly. As soon as Claire knelt and lapped gently at Belle's very red plump pussy, Belle shuddered out another orgasm, as a positively angelic smile spread over her face.

This time when Belle curled up, she stayed that way as Manon gently stroked her, murmuring the old endearment that had become her name. "Ma Belle, ma Belle."

"Claire, Kitty, let the girls down," Manon said. "You can go girls," Manon told them, and the slightly amazed looking girls all ran off after prettily curtseying to Manon.

Manon led Belle upstairs, and gently washed her, before quickly bathing herself. Belle, resilient as always, was recovering fast, and she and Manon both dressed quickly, and went in search of tea and a snack to restore Belle to full working order.

As Manon and Belle ate, they noticed that Claire and Kitty seemed to be in an intense conversation with Sage and Thym. Romarin was busy serving Manon and Belle and getting the odd piece of cake fed to her as a reward.

"Belle dear, if you are feeling restored, perhaps you'd go and find out what that is all about?" Manon asked, and shortly Belle went and interrupted the four of them. After a short while, it looked as though Belle was telling Claire and Kitty off about something but then she started giggling, and came back to Manon, all four girls following her.

Manon raised an eyebrow at Belle, who chuckling said, "Well miss, it seems Sage and Thym are worried that they have done something wrong and were trying to get advice from Kitty and Claire."

"I see, and worried about what exactly, and what was the advice then Belle?" Manon asked.

Still chuckling, Belle said, "they think you might be disappointed in them miss, because you haven't made use of them, when you have everyone else, even Romi." Sage and Thym were both blushing now, and nervous.