Manon and Belle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what advice did you give them Claire, Kitty?" Manon asked. Now those two were looking nervous as well, and didn't answer. Belle did though. "I'm afraid miss that they weren't at all helpful, in fact I think Kitty and Claire were a little mean, jealous even, and tried to put Sage and Thym off."

"I see. And you I take it, explained how I feel about my servants behaving badly towards each other?"

"I did miss, and I advised them to beg your forgiveness and accept that they would be punished, otherwise it would be worse."

At that Claire and Kitty knelt in front of Manon, "We are very sorry my lady, we won't be mean again," Claire said, and Kitty just nodded, looking even closer to tears than Claire.

Manon sighed, she couldn't abide squabbling or problems amongst her staff, so decided that she best teach everyone a lesson now. Kitty and Claire were due a spanking anyway, which Manon had intended to be a mix of fun and punishment, but now it was just going to be the latter. The other girls would watch, and hopefully learn from the example.

"Belle, take everyone down into the dungeon, I will bring Romi in a moment," Manon said. As Belle led the other four girls downstairs, Manon turned to Romi and asked her, "Romi, did you know about how Sage and Thym felt?"