Manon and Belle Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really miss Belle," Melissa answered quietly.

"Well that's no surprise Mel, as it is in fact quite daft. But when she gets like this, and I've only known it once before, there's no dealing with her until she's worked it out of her system."

Manon squealed as one of the nipple clamps was screwed tight on her right nipple. They were like little vices, that could be tightened with a screw thread, and Belle watched Manon carefully, tightening it until Manon thrashed about from the pain, when she stopped. And then did it up a little more.

"Come and watch Mel," Belle said, and Melissa obediently got up and then knelt right at Belle's side, so close her knees were touching the end of Manon's toes. Belle then clamped Manon's other nipple, making Manon groan and squeal into the gag again.

"Do you know where this other clamp is going Melissa? Manon does, don't you," Belle said as Manon closed her eyes and tried to block out the throbbing from her nipples.

"On her pussy?" Melissa said, a rising note of incredulous surprise in her voice. "On her clitoris, to be precise, but yes," Belle said.

Belle leaned very close to Manon's ear, and whispered, "I ought to hate you for making me do this, but I love you," and just as Manon was processing this her whole cunt exploded in agony as Belle let the spring jaws of the third clamp close over her clitoris hood and the clitoris underneath it.

Belle took the chain in her hand and started to pull on it, making the clamps pull on Manon's already agonised nipples and clitoris at the same time, driving Manon almost blind with pain until Belle let the chain go when she saw Manon's eyes roll back in her head as every muscle in her body locked rigid with an orgasm.

"Miss? Is she done now?" Melissa asked. "Oh no Mel dear, nowhere near, it takes more than that to drive Manon's demons out. Now get her some more water and wipe her down with the flannel for me, there's a good girl."

Belle undid the gag again, letting Manon work her jaw and swallow properly. "I was right wasn't I Manon, you aren't done?"

"I was very bad miss," she gasped, and Belle just shook her head at her.

Melissa came back with a flannel and gently wiped Manon's face off, before gently wiping Manon's pussy and upper thighs. Manon managed a smile then, as Melissa gave her a kiss, a little peck on the cheek.

"I saw that, bad girl," Belle said, without any real heat and picked the flogger up, staring at Manon as she flicked it on her own hand. "Hold this please Mel," and picked the hood up, She briefly freed Manon's head from the strap around her forehead, before pulling the hood back over Manon's head, before pulling the laces at the back tight and tying them off.

Plunged back into darkness, Manon obediently opened her mouth for the gag when it was pressed onto her lips and buckled back on, before the forehead strap too was refastened.

There was no teasing this time, Manon felt the flogger slap across her chest, just under neck, as Belle started to slowly work her way down over her body. Even though Belle was being gentle, relatively speaking anyway, the pain on Manon's nipples was appalling, but that was soon exceeded when Belle expertly flicked the tails of the flogger into Manon's pussy several times.

Manon again screamed her grief into the gag, and was crying so much she could hardly breathe, but then realised Belle had stopped. She braced herself, expecting Belle was deliberately pausing to make the blows seem worse when they eventually landed, but nothing happened.

Until that is she felt her wrists and ankles being freed from the cross, and she was gently lowered into a sitting position. As her hood came off, she found she was laying on Belle's lap, and then the strap holding the gag in was released, and Melissa appeared, kneeling at Belle and Manon's feet.

Both she and Belle were crying. "Miss, I'm sorry, but I can't do that more, I can't do that to you any more," Belle sobbed. It took Manon a little while to make herself understood, her jaw ached from the gag and her throat hurt from how she'd screamed into the gag.

"S'alright, Belle. Ma Belle, s'alright, thank you," Manon managed to mumble, and had the satisfaction of seeing Belle smile through her tears at the reassurance.

Manon didn't remember much after that, and woke up early in the morning trying to piece it together. While moving as little as possible as even the slightest movement hurt like hell.

She could remember Belle lifting her up and putting her flat on her tummy on the bed, and then she thought both Belle and Melissa putting some sort of lotion or oil on her back, but she really wasn't sure.

Carefully lifting her head, she saw she was alone on the bed, as Belle was asleep on the armchair, Melissa curled up on her lap, apparently asleep as well. She must have gone to sleep again then, as the next thing she knew was someone gently stroking her face, waking her up carefully.

It was Belle, bending over her. "Manon, how are you?" Belle asked, the use of Manon's name a sure sign of how badly shaken she still was.

Manon smiled slowly, wincing as she reached out for Belle's hand and squeezing it. "Well, my darling, I seem to hurt a lot," she said smiling at Belle. "It's a good pain though Belle, thank you. I needed to get that out of my system."

"I'm very sorry I disobeyed you miss, but I just couldn't keep going," Belle said. "Hush my darling, I understand and I shouldn't have asked so much of you. It's good, you got the job done my love, as you always do."

"Belle, Melissa? Is she alright?"

"Sort of miss, we scared her half to death, but she's a tough one. I've sent her to organise breakfast for us, and to get a message sent to the apothecary's to send us more soothing lotion."

Wincing Manon said, "Yes, that might be a good idea. Belle dear, I really need the bathroom?" Belle supported her while Manon very gingerly got up and shuffled to the bathroom.

"Bath or shower miss?" Belle asked, once Manon had finished with the toilet. Manon was thinking about that, a bath would be lovely, but the idea of climbing in and out of the tub certainly wasn't attractive, when Melissa returned.

"Oh, you are up," she said, looking tearful at Manon. "I am and I'm fine my girl. Well I will be soon anyway, come here and give me hug, carefully though," Manon added hastily.

"It had best be a shower Belle, I think the tub is more than I can manage just yet," Manon said.

Belle nodded, "perhaps Melissa would help you, she's more delicate than me," she added, smiling. Melissa didn't wait for anyone's answer, she just stepped into the shower and turned it on, pulling her skirt and blouse off and throwing them out on to the bathroom floor.

"Belle dear, when breakfast is done, see if you can get any news of how Janine Russel is? We've had no word from or of her since they brought her to the city." Belle nodded at Manon and left, as Melissa led Manon into the shower.

The water was lukewarm, and blissful on Manon's sore back. "Clever girl, thank you. You knew not to make it hot," Manon told her.

Melissa grinned, "well, I've been whipped too miss, though not like that," she said suddenly worried looking. "Yes, I suppose you have. Melissa, wash my back please, gently?"

"Yes miss," Melissa said. She was indeed very gentle with Manon, working soap into a lather on her hands before carefully wiping them over Manon's back and legs.

Manon felt better for feeling clean, but when Melissa dried her, yelped with pain when Melissa was patting her back dry. "Sorry miss, sorry!" Melissa said sounding panicky before Manon was able to calm her down.

"I think perhaps we will just let my back air dry," Manon said. "Now I need tea and something to eat, and I think it may have arrived."

It had and Manon happily drank two cups of tea, but she found that after only one toast she was feeling full and very tired again. Belle wheeled the breakfast trolley out into the corridor, and came back to the bedroom, where Manon had laid down on the bed on her tummy again.

"Miss, I'll go and see what I can find, about Janine and everything?" Manon nodded her agreement. "Mel, you are to stay with my lady, look after her and not let anyone in, understand?"

"Yes Belle, I will," Melissa replied as Belle bustled out, but only after leaving Manon's pistol within easy reach next to the bed.

"Come and lie down with me Mel, I don't want to be alone," Manon said, sleepily. As she dozed off, she was aware of Melissa snuggling up to her side, holding her hand.

When Manon woke up, the first thing she was aware of was a strong smell of peppermint, and of two hands gently rubbing down her back and legs, some sort of oil or lotion leaving a lovely feeling of coolness on her skin.

"Hello miss," Melissa said, as Manon opened her eyes. "Miss Belle told me to put some of this on your back miss, I'm sorry if it woke you."

"It feels lovely, and was a very nice way to wake up thank you. Where is Belle?" Manon asked.

"She said to say she's gone out again looking for more news miss, that was about half an hour ago. Can I get you anything miss?"

Manon didn't answer immediately, she was carefully moving a little, deciding that between the passing of time and the lotion, her back didn't feel like it was screaming at her any more, even if it was still far from comfortable.

Manon very carefully rolled on to her back, letting the sting from her back settle before she spoke. Melissa was kneeling on the bed at the side of her, looking anxious. And adorable. And naked. Manon smiled to herself, clearly she was feeling better.

"Well Melissa, I think I have everything I need for the moment right here," Manon said.

"Oh, that's good miss," Melissa said. "Is it alright if I stay with you? I can go to the other room if you'd rather be alone."

Manon laughed, "Oh no girl, I don't want to be alone. In fact, just the opposite. Come here and give me a kiss and cuddle."

Mel grinned at her, and lay down next to Manon, who carefully put an arm out to pull Melissa closer, kissing her, which was happily reciprocated.

"So," Manon said when they come up for air, "if you were to come and sit on me here, facing my feet, you could lick me at the same time as I lick you?"

"Oh yes please," Melissa said. "Oh, but miss, that won't hurt you?" she said worriedly.

"Not if we are gentle Melissa, I will be fine." If Melissa answered, Manon didn't hear it, as the girl sat across Manon's chest, swinging her leg over carefully before wiggling back until her cunt was close enough to Manon's mouth.

As Manon started to lick around the girl's pussy, she felt Melissa lower herself until she was almost laying on Manon's body, her nipples brushing Manon while she held her weight off Manon on her arms.

Manon felt her start to lap at her pussy, and hissed in pleasure as Melissa gave her vagina long slow licks with the flat of her tongue, before she started to push it between Manon's lips and run it along her folds. Manon returned the service with interest, playing with the girl's hard little clitoris with the tip of her tongue.

It rapidly became obvious to Manon that both she and Melissa were going to climax quite quickly, as Melissa was panting and moaning even as Manon was doing much the same. She'd no more thought that, then her own orgasm flooded Manon's senses, and she hung on to Melissa who collapsed on top her, wiggling through her own climax only a few moments later.

Melissa lay still for a moment, before quickly rolling off Manon and turning around, cuddling up to her and laying on her head on Manon's shoulder. "That was lovely Melissa, thank you," Manon said.

"Thank you too miss, and well, Belle did tell me to look after you," Melissa said, giggling softly.

Belle woke them from a comfortable doze, smiling. "Feeling a little better then miss?" she asked grinning. "I will be when you join us," Manon said. Belle just grinned and stripped off, sliding into bed alongside Manon and lifting Melissa on to herself as she did Melissa squealed with surprise, so Manon rather thought that one at least of Belle's hands wasn't quite so innocently placed.

Manon turned on her side, carefully, looking at Belle who was holding Melissa in a hug. One of Belle's hands was down on the girl's bum, and she could see Belle's fingers working at Melissa, who was looking a bit surprised at the sudden assault.

Presumably it must have met with Melissa's approval, as she pulled up a little, and resettled herself on one of Belle's nipples, licking at it and sucking greedily.

"Still sore miss?" Belle said, as despite what she was doing to Melissa she had continued to watch Manon carefully.

"Indeed. It will take a while for the bruising to ease I think," Manon said. As Belle's face crumpled, she added, "Stop that Belle. You did as I asked, and have nothing to be worried about. You did what I needed my love, as you always have."

Belle didn't look convinced, but Manon smiled at her, and stroked her face. "Now Belle dear, what are you doing to that poor innocent girl?"

Belle snorted, "innocent? Miss her pussy was sopping wet before I even started, I felt her leak on me when I pulled her onto my lap."

"Is that so? Melissa, want to tell me what that is about?" Melissa just groaned but squealed as Belle did something with the hand on her cunt or arse, Manon couldn't tell which. Melissa let the nipple she'd been sucking on go with a pop, a sticky trail of drool still connecting her to Belle.

"Miss, I'd been thinking, laying there with you, how nice it was," she said, slightly breathlessly. "I still miss my Beth, but being here with you and miss Belle, it makes that easier. Well, when you aren't being beaten senseless miss, begging your pardon. I hated seeing that miss."

"Oh fuck, Belle, please," she said, literally going cross eyed at what ever Belle was doing. Manon was enjoying the show, but more importantly wanted to find out more about what Melissa was thinking.

"Belle, perhaps you'd best slow down a little? Give the girl a chance to think?"

"Oh, well yes miss," Belle said obviously disappointed, a look exactly duplicated by Melissa that made Manon laugh.

"Well then Melissa, how can we help you make it even easier then?" Manon asked. Melissa was almost sitting up on Belle now, grinding her hips down on Belle's hand.

"Ah, miss," she said, the miss turning into a long hiss before Belle shifted her a bit and it stopped. "I haven't been properly fucked since you left miss," Melissa said, "Beth has been rather worn out by the crew and is very busy during the day."

Manon laughed, not least because of the predatory look that flashed across Belle's face. "Well I think we may be able to help you with that. Belle dear let her go, and go and get the two strap on harnesses and some lubricant."

"And you young lady, you just get on all fours over me here on the bed," Manon said. Belle returned from the sitting room quickly, her efficiency when properly motivated was commendable.

"Miss," Belle said, "Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean your back?"

"Is sore Belle, yes, but I plan on you and Melissa doing all the hard work, I am just going to lie here and enjoy your efforts," Manon said. "Now slide that harness up my legs, and lubricate it properly dear please, I don't need a sore arsehole to add to everything else."

Belle, giggling, did as she was told, and when Manon arched her hips up off the bed, wincing at the discomfort from her back, Belle quickly eased the harness up, seating the two internal dildos carefully into Manon's arse and pussy.

"Oh miss," Melissa said, nervously, but flushed anew with arousal as she worked out what was going to happen.

"That's right my girl, you are going to ride my cock now, and then Belle is going to fuck your arse. That should help break your dry spell," Manon said, laughing softly to herself at the stunned expression on Melissa's face.

"Now, ease yourself down on me Melissa, and then lay down, and when Belle is properly equipped she will join us." Manon heard Melissa mutter, "equipped" and snigger softly, but in short order she'd guided Manon's dildo into herself, and wriggled her bottom down until it was firmly pushed into her as far as it would go.

Manon played with her nipples while she was sitting up, enjoying the feeling of motion in her own cunt and arse as Melissa's wriggling on Manon's cock made the dildos move about inside her. "Belle's ready for us now, so just lie down on me now. Careful the dildo doesn't come out of you."

"Ah, yes miss," Melissa said, absently as she slowly lay down. She wriggled down again once she was almost horizontal, and Manon felt her push on the dildo, the movement shifting her own intruders about deliciously. Still supporting her weight on her elbows Melissa looked at Manon, checking she was happy. Her short hair was plastered to her sweaty face and Manon pulled her down gently, wrapping her arms around the girl's back and holding her tight.

Manon felt Belle getting on the bed, and hooked her legs over Melissa's at the ankles, pushing the girl's legs apart and pinning her.

"Alright miss?" Belle asked. "Perfectly fine," Manon answered, ignoring the stinging discomfort from her back as it was pressed into the bed, "better than fine thank you."

Melissa wriggled suddenly, as Manon saw Belle using her fingers to lubricate Melissa's arse, working first one finger and then a second into her anus. "Oh god," Melissa said, and compulsively kissed Manon, who greedily sucked on her tongue, returning the kiss.

Belle slowly pushed into the girl, and once fully inside her, she leaned over, holding herself off Melissa and Manon on her arms, sweat beading her face as she looked Manon in the eye.

"Ready?" Belle asked, and Melissa and Manon both answered yes at the same time, so Belle pulled back and then then then pushed into Melissa again, gradually increasing the speed and strength of her thrusts.

Melissa, grunting, started to push back onto Manon as Belle's back stroke left her room to move, and her two girls got into a rhythm, as Belle fucked Melissa and she fucked herself on Manon's cock.

Belle set and kept to a steady pace, her gaze mostly fixed on Manon who looked back at her over Melissa's head, silently but expressively they told each other how much they loved each other, as they fucked the girl sandwiched between them.

Melissa started to mutter, "please Belle, more, please, I'm so close," and Manon nodded at Belle, as she herself was getting close to an orgasm as well. Belle didn't say anything, but as sweat dropped off her face onto Melissa's back, she started to thrust harder and harder into the girl, until she was hammering at her, grunting herself with the effort.

Manon wasn't quite sure who climaxed first, her or Melissa, but it was certain that Melissa's orgasm lasted longer, as despite her squeals, Belle went on thrusting into her, until she herself stopped suddenly, locked rigid with her own climax, which to Manon's somewhat dazed senses seemed to set Melissa off again.

Belle carefully pulled away from Melissa and eased her off Manon after, as the girl was almost totally out of it. Once she was laying next to Manon, she curled into a tight ball, wrapping herself around one of Manon's arms and holding tight to it.

Belle giggled, and pulled her harness off, and lay down on other side on Melissa, spooning her, and leaning across her to kiss Manon. "Love you," Manon said. "Love you more," Belle said cheekily.

Belle and Manon both laughed then, as it seems Melissa wasn't as far gone as they thought. She muttered quietly, "I love you both more too," and wiggled down the bed a bit, stretching out and sighing into sleep. Fortunately she relaxed her old on Manon's arm as well, which allowed Manon to move a bit, easing her discomfort which was intruding again.