Manon and Belle Pt. 19

Story Info
Back in London, Moving on.
14.6k words
4.33
491
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manon and Belle, Part 19

So after this I am going to pause Manon and Belle's tale for a little while. Before it gets to its eventual conclusion a number of other characters appear. I'm going to introduce their back stories, so that their parts in the remainder of this might make a little sense at least to a reader.

Please, comments are always welcome. For clarity all characters are fictional, or fictionalised (is that a word?) versions of historical figures, who have appeared in my alternate reality. They are all over 18 if they are involved in any sexual activity. Places are often real, sort of, but I've mangled things either accidentally or deliberately to suit my needs for the story.

Christy gave a little snort quietly when she saw the two girls. Melissa of course hadn't been able to move so her bottom was completely on display, her little pink anus and swollen, pink and wet pussy were clearly presented to Manon and Christy, as her spread legs opened her out to their view.

Janine had contrived to wriggle back down the bed, pressing her pussy back into Melissa's face, who it had to be said didn't seem to mind as she was vigorously licking Janine towards what Manon thought must be her third orgasm, since they had heard Melissa's second.

Melissa couldn't see behind herself, but Janine's eyes went wide when she saw her doctor standing naked beside her mistress, and said something in protest into her gag.

"Quiet Janine, you have no say in who I choose to allow to see you like that," Manon said and after a moment Janine nodded.

"Now then Janine, I admire your enterprise, but I think you've been greedy, and poor Melissa must be getting tired," Manon said and Christy joined her laughing when not only Janine protested, mumbling into her gag, but Melissa pulled her head back a little, saying "I'm good mistress, honestly."

"Even so, that's enough," Manon said. "Christy, would you release Melissa from her armbinder please? Melissa just stand up and stay still, I haven't finished with you, not by a long way."

"Christy," Manon asked as the doctor was apparently frozen in place.

"Sorry, yes my lady," she said, and went to work unfastening the arm binder strap from Melissa's collar, who despite what she'd said groaned in relief and flexed her neck from side to side to ease her discomfort. She helped Melissa stand up then, and commenced unfastening the armbinder.

Manon stroked Janine's face and chest, and teased her nipples a little, making her squirm and make cute noises behind the ball of her gag. Taking her gag off she told Janine "that's enough for you now. As soon as you are well enough my little cavalier you can expect the same as Melissa is about to get and more."

"Yes miss," Janine said, after a delay. "Good girl, now, sit up and relax."

"Do her other arm please," Manon told Christy, as she lifted one of Melissa's arms and clipped her wrist cuff to the short chain that she pulled down from the top of the four poster. This left Melissa tightly stretched out in an 'X' facing the head end of the bed.

"Open," Manon told Melissa, and put the ball gag she'd just removed from Janine into Melissa's mouth and buckled it tightly on.

"What are you going to do to her?" Christy asked nervously.

"I'm going to use that flogger on her, continuing what I was doing before. And then perhaps I'll use that paddle on her bottom, and possibly the tawse too," Manon said, smiling as she heard a little gasp from Janine and a murmur from Melissa from behind her gag.

"Problem?" Manon asked Christy, seeing the look on her face.

"I've never seen anything like this," Christy said quietly. "I'm sorry, but I think I ought to go, I can't be sure I won't interfere."

"Well Christy," Manon said, a slow grin spreading on her face, "you can of course leave any time you want. Unless," Manon said, leaving it hanging.

Christy swallowed nervously, "unless what my lady?"

"Unless I stop you, prevent you from leaving or interfering, so that you have to stay and watch," Manon said, holding Christy's eyes on her own.

"Prevent, how?" Christy asked.

Manon gave a soft laugh, and nodded her head at the things on the floor, even more pleased that Belle had brought a lot more than were strictly needed.

"Chain you up of course. Ankle cuffs perhaps, your elbows locked behind your back. A gag to keep you quiet. A collar, to show your obedience. If you want," Manon said.

"Oh god, really?" Christy asked, but Manon just waited. Christy had to make her own mind up if she wanted this.

"Nothing else? I mean no pain," Christy said, and Manon smiled to herself, knowing that Christy had in effect just said yes, trying to put conditions on her acceptance.

"No, nothing more than the restraints, nothing you don't agree to," Manon told her.

Christy nodded at her, a deep blush spreading up over her neck and face. "I need to hear it Christy, what do you want?" Manon told her.

"I want, I mean, please, will you," she lost her words for a moment, and had to start again. "I mean, please my lady, I'd like to stay, and be chained, by you," she said.

"What a fun evening this is turning out to be," Manon said smiling. "Stand up straight Christy, feet together, hands behind your back," she added a little sharply.

Christy moaned a little but did as she was told. Manon picked a simple leather collar up, and held it in front of Christy so she could clearly see it. "If I put this on you, if you agree to wear it for me, it means you are promising to do as I say while you are here."

"So, do you want to wear this for me now?" Manon asked.

"Yes please," Christy said in a very quiet voice. Manon smiled and threaded it around Christy's neck, lifting her thick braid of dark brown hair out of the way first before doing the buckle up. She'd left it loose, as this was probably Christy's first time in a collar and Manon didn't want to scare her. Well, only a little anyway.

Manon bent down and sorted out a pair of ankle cuffs, the elbow binders and a panel gag, placing them all by Melissa on the bed where Christy could easily see them. "Open up Christy," Manon told her, holding the panel gag up in front of her face.

After a little hesitation Christy did as she was told, and Manon pushed the gag home, reaching behind Christy to do it up at the back of her head. "If for any reason you need to stop, to be let out, just hum a tune loudly, and I'll release you. Nod if you understand."

Christy nodded, so Manon picked up the elbow binder. It had two leather cuffs linked by a short chain that could be adjusted for length. "These go above your elbows around your arms Christy, and I will pull your arms as close together as I can. If it is too painful, or rather when it becomes too painful, hum and I will stop and slacken it off a little."

"It's meant to be uncomfortable, to remind the girl wearing it of their role. Which in this case is to be my good girl, and do as I say," Manon said.

"I want you to be helpless, dependent on my mercy, unable to stop me doing anything to you that I want," she whispered quietly into Christy's ear, licking it gently as she did and making Christy squirm, her heavy breasts swaying slightly.

Manon got both cuffs on her arms, and started to pull the chain tight, forcing Christy's elbows towards each other behind her back. She was panting heavily quite quickly, and squealed into the gag when Manon gave a sharp tug. Manon was impressed, her elbows weren't that far apart, but let a little slack back into it and locked the chain closed through the cuffs.

"My don't you look lovely," Manon mused, as she knelt and put the ankle cuffs on Christy, before clipping them to each other so that her feet were held together. She reached up, and stroked Christy's tummy with her finger tips, running them down over the little bulge and onto and down her thighs.

Janine had been watching all this closely, her tongue tip poking out of the corner of her mouth. "Christy, kneel down there please, where you are. Janine you can go and kneel beside her please," Manon said.

"Now, when Belle and I were at college together, with the twins, they always did the same thing with new girls that joined a house. They'd tie her down over something or strap her up and cane her, perhaps use a tawse, whatever the girl who was in charge decided. I always favoured a hand spanking, as it felt more personal, and perhaps reminded the new girl of when she'd been younger and punished."

"It was both a welcome, and a warning, as punishments were often collective. If a girl behaved badly the whole of her house would probably get the same punishment as she did. Collective responsibility you see. So, this gave them notice of what would certainly happen to them for real at some point."

"It was also a welcome because the new girl would be brought to orgasm, probably several times and almost certainly by several of her new housemates, maybe at the same time, or just after. Or both."

"So, I am going to do the same. Melissa here has become mine, joined my inner household, so I'm going to punish her now, and Janine when you are well enough, I will do the same to you. You are sisters now, to each other and to Belle."

"Yes miss," Janine said quietly. Manon picked the flogger up again, and trailed it down Melissa's back, and then from her ankles up over her legs. "Ready beautiful?" Manon asked, not that she was interested in a reply, she just wanted to rack up Melissa's anticipation who being gagged couldn't say anything anyway.

Manon started to flog Melissa then, gently with just little flicks, going down her back from her shoulders to her bottom, before going down each leg in turn, making sure to take her time and turn the girl's skin a pale pink all over. She then started from the top again, harder this time, until Melissa was squeaking and groaning into her gag.

Manon dropped the flogger on the floor, and stepped up close behind Melissa, pulling the girl's body back against her own and playing with her nipples, making her grunt loudly into the gag.

"Welcome to my home Melissa. Welcome to your home my love," Manon said. She reached up and let both of Melissa's arms free, and then undid each ankle from the legs of the bed.

"Now," Manon said sitting on the end of the bed facing Janine and Christy, "come and lie across my knees Melissa, palms flat on the floor. Janine, see the spreader bar there?"

"Yes miss," Janine answered. "You know what that is then?" Manon asked, a little surprised.

"Yes miss," Janine answered. "Mary-Louise and I had several Miss," she said looking embarrassed. Manon laughed softly, "several? Well, you are going to have to tell me how you used several. For now, take that one, and use it on Melissa's ankle cuffs."

Melissa had got into position, and Manon prodded her to move a little so that she had more of her weight on her hands, as Janine pushed her legs apart and locked the spreader bar to her ankle cuffs.

"Thank you, Janine. Now Melissa is going to be spanked, for two reasons. The first is simply because I want to, as I enjoy it. The second is because she betrayed a confidence, though she did have good reason and good intentions. But she must never do that to me, so this is her punishment and her warning, not to do it again."

Manon started to rub her bum cheeks then, in slow circles, as Janine went and knelt by Christy again. Trailing a finger down her arse crack and along her pussy got a satisfying squeal into the ball gag, and Manon smiled at how wet the girl's pussy was.

She smacked one cheek then, and then rubbed it gently in slow circles, then did the same to the other. Then three smacks all harder to each cheek before some more slow circles, gently rubbing Melissa's bum for a while.

Melissa squealed even more loudly when Manon not only stroked her pussy again, but used a finger to draw small circles around the girl's stiff little clitoris, before placing her left hand on the small of her back and spanking her several times on each cheek, really putting some effort into it.

Then she penetrated Melissa with two fingers, pumping in and out of her vagina, using her thumb to rub on her anus. When Melissa was close to orgasm, Manon stopped and spanked her again, deliberately interrupting Melissa's almost climax. Melissa, whose back and legs were still pink and sensitive from the flogging, now had a bottom that was a fine shade of flamingo pink, bordering on red.

Manon ignored Melissa's crying and sobbing, and looked up at Janine and Christy, both of whom had their eyes locked on to Melissa. Both appeared fascinated but in a different way. Janine was flushed with arousal as was Christy, but where Janine looked eager, Christy was appalled.

"Janine, you may undo Christy's gag, and take it off,'" Manon said. It took a moment for the instruction to get through to Janine, who suddenly nodded and moved to comply. Manon went on stroking Melissa's bottom with the flat of her hand, alternating smacking her and teasing her pussy and now her anus with a finger or two.

"Christy," Manon said when Janine had removed the gag, and tenderly wiped drool off Christy's chin with her good hand. "Christy, look at me," Manon said, having trouble getting her attention, which made her smile.

"What do you see? What do you think?" Manon asked. "If you aren't honest with me Christy, then I will use that leather paddle on Melissa until you are. Fetch it for me Janine."

"My lady, I don't know what I think, really," Christy said. Manon took the paddle from Janine and started to rub it in slow circles over Melissa's bum. Melissa sobbed harder, but settled when Manon stroked her back and pushed her down firmly with her left hand.

"No please, don't my lady, I'm trying. I don't understand my lady. She's in pain, crying, but she was very near an orgasm then, she is clearly very aroused," Christy said.

"What do you feel then Christy? What is your body telling you?" Manon asked. Given she could see obvious signs of Christy's arousal, flushed skin on her neck and chest, hard nipples and that she was fidgeting constantly, shifting her bottom about, Manon knew she was aroused, but wanted to see what Christy knew about herself, or would admit to.

"My lady, I really really want someone to fuck me now," Christy said, looking slightly shocked and very embarrassed at her own admission. Janine was grinning at Christy, not that she noticed, as her head had fallen.

Manon laughed happily, "Well done, I don't suppose that was easy for you to admit. Melissa, it seems you may escape the paddle after all, but I'll make you an offer," Manon said.

Melissa craned her neck around to look up at Manon out of the corner of her eye, red faced and sweaty and alarmed. The last time Manon had offered her a choice it was between strokes of a cane on her back and legs, or half the number of strokes to her front.

"Janine, undo Melissa's gag now please, but then stay kneeling by her head."

Once that was done, Janine wiped Melissa's face off with her hand as she had done with Christy, but this time her hand was very wet, because Melissa had a mouthful of spit behind her gag. After a moment looking at her hand and Melissa's still spit covered mouth and chin, Janine wiped her hand off on her own chest and tummy, repeating the gesture twice.

Manon heard Christy groan slightly as they both watched this, a feeling Manon entirely shared, feeling a sharp spike of arousal herself at the gesture.

"So, Melissa. Your choice is this. We can stop now, and you can go to bed on your own, or you can have 12 strokes of the paddle on your bottom, while I make you orgasm. After which you can stay here in bed with me and Janine tonight."

Christy gasped but Janine bent down and whispered something into Melissa's ear, and Manon saw Melissa nod then, squeaking a little as Janine playfully bit at her ear lobe.

"Something you want to share Janine?" Manon asked.

"Sorry miss, yes. If you will allow it miss, I made Melissa an offer as well," Janine said, grinning up at Manon.

"You did? Do tell," Manon said.

"Miss, I told her that if she chose the paddle, I'd offer to share her punishment, and if you allowed it, make it up to her later as well," Janine said, carefully watching Manon's reaction.

"I see," Manon said, just about keeping her voice and face neutral. "Melissa, what did you say?"

"Miss, I said yes, please. I was going to accept the paddle anyway miss, I think," she said.

Manon laughed then; this evening really was proving to be a very pleasant surprise. First the Doctor, and now this sign of devotion between her girls.

"Well, I guess I can allow that, but on one further condition. First to be clear, that's 12 strokes of the paddle for each of you, not six each." Manon smiled to herself, seeing Janine's face fall a bit.

"Second Melissa, Janine here owes Belle for carrying her for so long in Bordeaux, so if Janine is willing to share your penance, then I think it only fair you should share hers, and accept whatever Belle demands as well?"

"What do you both say?

Melissa said "I accept miss," at the same time as Janine said "yes please miss."

"Very well then. Janine, release Melissa, leaving the cuffs and collar on and then both of you go and use the bathroom. Don't dawdle, if you keep me waiting the number of strokes of the paddle will start to go up."

Manon got up after Melissa got off her legs, and crouched beside Christy, who was looking completely puzzled, and very pink in the face. Manon unclipped her ankles from each other, but left her hands cuffed her back, and helped her up.

She couldn't help but give Christy a kiss on the lips gently, and played with both her very stiff nipples, just gently stroking her finger tips over them and down her breasts.

"I know this isn't fair Christy, but I need your professional opinion about Janine. Ideally, I'd cuff her hands behind her back when I bend her over, but I'm concerned about her injured hand and arm."

It took a moment for Christy to organise her thoughts. "I'm sorry my lady, but no I don't think you should, you are right to be concerned. Her skin on her wrist and hand is still healing from the burns, and will be very delicate. It would likely tear and certainly bruise. My lady, don't please strike her anywhere she was wounded? She is healing well, but impacts on her thigh or arm would be very damaging."

"Thank you, and no it's only her bottom that I am going to hit. In the morning, perhaps you'd examine her properly again, and give me your best assessment?"

Christy nodded at her, but squeaked when Manon tweaked her nipples, signalling that the doctor wasn't needed any more. "What do you think Christy? Would you like to help me those two reach orgasm?" Manon saw the troubled look on Christy's face, so added "or is that too much, too soon? Would you prefer to just watch, or even leave now? You can if you want."

"Can I just watch?" Christy said quickly, confirming Manon's guess that she was at the limit of what she could cope with already.

"You may. You will have to be quiet though, as I may need your gag for those two, as they are going to scream," Manon said.

"Christy, you have been amazing, but you and I are going to have to spend some time alone, you understand? I'm not nearly done with you," Manon told her, as she nodded at Manon, a little wide eyed.

Melissa and Janine came back then, and Manon told Christy to kneel on the bed, and then clipped her ankles together again.

"Now you two, bend over the edge of the bed, facing Christy. Feet on the floor. I'm not going to chain you, as I can't do it to both of you, but if you move when you shouldn't, I will start the count of your paddling from the beginning again."

The two of them scrambled quickly into position, and Manon picked the paddle up, standing behind Christy as the two girls looked up at her nervously, waiting for her. Manon walked around behind them.