Manon and Belle Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will count each stroke," Manon told them, and without waiting swing the paddle at Melissa's arse, slapping her over one cheek and making her jump a little. "One miss, thank you," Melissa said.

"Good girl" Manon said. The paddle wasn't a severe one, in fact it was quite flexible, so while it made a lot of noise when it struck, it was nowhere near as painful as a hard paddle or the tawse would be. Which made it ideal, as Manon wasn't trying to really punish these two, she just wanted to get them into a properly submissive frame of mind. Every time they got there, meant it would be easier to return them to it later.

She swings back handed, at Janine this time, smacking her over both cheeks at once, and Janine yelped, but quickly said, "one, thank you miss," following Melissa's example.

"Good girl. If either of you need to scream, do it into the bedding, or I will have to gag you," Manon said and then swung at Melissa again. She alternated between the two of them, and after the fourth smack Melissa and then Janine pressed her face into the bedding, yelping loudly with the impact before thanking Manon again.

"Twelve, thank you miss," Janine said, as Manon finished. Both girls were sobbing, and Manon dropped the paddle on the bed, and stood behind them, stroking their red and very warm bottoms gently.

"My lady?" Christy asked. "May I go now please? I need to think about tonight, and I'm worried about how long I've been away from Fliss," she said quietly.

"You two, stay exactly as you are, I will be right back," Manon said, and quickly walked around to the Christy, unclipping her ankles and helping her out of the bedroom into the sitting room.

"So, Christy, if I were to test, how wet would your pussy be now?" Manon asked. "Shall we see?" Manon was teasing Christy's nipples but trailed the fingers of one hand down across Christy's tummy and into her pubic hair, and kept on going, finding that Christy was very wet indeed.

Christy groaned and was breathing heavily, but then feeling mischievous, Manon stopped teasing her, and instead whispered into her ear, delighting in the little disappointed groan from Christy. "Is that what you wanted Christy? To be like Melissa or Janine, serving as my sex toy?"

Manon undid her collar and took it off, and finally released her hands from behind her back. "My lady, I can only say that I want more, but I don't know what more means."

"Fair enough," Manon said. "Take your ankle and wrist cuffs off, and put your nightdress back on."

"Christy, I want you to come back to me, but only if you want to. So, if you decide you do want more, when you have had time for all this to settle in your mind, come back to me one evening. If you are wearing the collar when you do, then I will explore you more. Take the collar with you."

"Now I promised those two some orgasms and frankly I need one at least as well, so goodnight doctor, sleep well," Manon said and kissed Christy tenderly on the lips.

"Good night my lady," a more than slightly dazed looking Christy said, slipping her robe on and leaving the room.

Smiling to herself, as cracking the doctor wide open was a very enticing prospect, and one that she was quite sure she would soon do, Manon returned to her bedroom. As expected, she found the two young women exactly as she'd left them, save only that now they weren't sobbing any longer.

"Now where was I?" Manon asked rhetorically as she walked to a bedside table and pulled a harness with a fairly long phallus attached out of the drawer of the bedside table, and a bottle of lubricant.

Melissa started to giggle, and was quickly joined by Janine, as they watched Manon apply a generous amount of the lubricant to the two internal dildos, that she then carefully pushed home in her own bottom and pussy, shivering and much closer to an orgasm of her own as they pressed into her, and the ridge that pressed along her pussy and onto her clitoris started to stimulate her.

"We'll see who is giggling in a moment," Manon said sternly, but that only got her two grins back. "Melissa, I'm going to start on Janine, so you get up on the bed. Since Janine was so happy to have you licking her earlier, perhaps she'd return the favour while I fuck her," Manon said.

Despite how sore she must be Melissa moved very quickly, and sat on the bed with her legs on either side of Janine, before laying back and pulling Janine's head up onto her own pussy. Manon thrust into Janine's pussy from behind with a finger and then two fingers, checking how wet the girl was. Since she was already soaking, Manon dropped the bottle of lubricant on the bed, and brushed the tip of the dildo up and down Janine's pussy for a moment, before pushing into her in one long slow stroke.

Whatever it was that Janine said was muffled by the fact that the push had buried her face even more firmly into Melissa's pussy, which she was trying her best to lick, though she was more than a little distracted by Manon's repeated thrusts into her.

Manon herself was rapidly approaching her own orgasm, and could tell that Melissa was too, as they were grinning at each other like maniacs, but in the end, they were both caught out when Janine shouted her own orgasm into Melissa's cunt.

She went rigid, standing up on tiptoe, which changed the angle of Manon's thrusts, prolonging Janine's orgasm as Manon went on thrusting into her, before Manon felt her own orgasm overtake her, and she buried her face in Janine's neck, muffling her own cry in the girl's neck. This was closely followed by Melissa falling back on the bed groaning out her own climax.

Manon stood up again, pulling out of Janine slowly who wriggled her bottom at Manon, breathing heavily, "oh my," Janine muttered, and Melissa giggled, pushing up on her elbows to look at Janine and her mistress standing behind Janine.

"Melissa, back here please, I want you, now," Manon growled at her, the sight of the flushed faced and sweating girl had fired her up again. "Face up, feet on the floor."

She slapped Janine's bum, "you can ride her face, but you keep your eyes on mine," Manon said, and Janine quickly scrambled onto the bed, exchanging a fleeting kiss with Melissa as they swapped places.

Melissa couldn't get into a position that satisfied Manon, or at least not quickly enough, so impatiently she just picked the girls legs up and rested them on her shoulders, as she lined the dildo up on Melissa's gaping and very wet pussy, and slammed into her really hard once she was ready.

Melissa squawked in surprise, but then Janine sank her bottom down onto her face, cutting her noise down, and Manon went on thrusting into her, as hard as she could. Janine was finding it hard to keep her balance, and fell forward, holding herself up on her good right hand and arm, which must have changed her position on Melissa's face.

"Oh fuck, yes," Janine said, and Manon heard Melissa growl in response, so presumably she liked it too. Manon paused and pulled out of Melissa then, hearing a little noise of complaint from her, but leaned forward, pushing Melissa's legs back over her body as she grabbed Janine and kissed her hard, forcefully pushing her tongue into Janine's mouth.

Pulling back again, Manon said, "hold on tight you two," and Manon picked up the bottle of lubricant and slopped a large dollop over Melissa's pussy and anus and the dildo poking out of her harness.

Manon used the tip of the dildo to smear the lubricant over Melissa's anus, making Melissa squeal as she penetrated her slightly, pushing more of the lubricant into her with each slightly longer thrust, before with one long firm push, she buried herself in Melissa's arse and started to steadily saw away at her.

Janine was watching slightly wide eyed, but then lost focus as whatever it was that Melissa was doing to her with her mouth and fingers took all of her attention, and Manon, finally feeling her own next orgasm approaching, started to finger Melissa's clitoris.

That finally tore another orgasm out of Melissa, who herself pushed Janine over the edge in response. Janine's eyes rolled back in her head and she fell off Melissa sideways, panting heavily and grinning. Manon kept ploughing into Melissa before letting her own climax take her, and fell forward onto Melissa, pushing her girl's legs back over her body before she pushed them aside and pulled back out the girls' arse.

Melissa's arms snaked up and around Manon, who kissed her as the girl lifted her smiling face to Manon's, wriggling her naked body under Manon's to get comfortable. Manon pushed hair off Melissa's pink and sweaty face, and smiled back down at her. "You alright down there pet?" Manon asked.

"Pet?" Melissa asked giggling, "I like that miss, and yes thank you, I'm grand," she said. Melissa turned to check on Janine but laughed softly, as the smiling young woman was at least half asleep.

"Into bed you two, now, before you fall asleep where you are," Manon told them getting up and pushing Melissa gently to get her moving. Manon left for the bathroom, taking the harness off and washing its attachments before returning to the bedroom, to find both girls already curled up together. Janine didn't stir but Melissa, resting her head on Janine's shoulder, gave her a sleepy smile.

Manon left them quietly, and pulled her nightdress and robe on in the sitting room, before leaving to check on Belle.

Heading all the way downstairs into the basement and along into the playroom, she found that Belle and the twins were curled up together in a sweaty heap, in the big four poster bed. The twins each had their arms cuffed behind them, and their legs held apart by a spreader bar, and were fast asleep, as was Belle lying between them on the bed with a strap on dildo standing up proudly from her groin.

Manon laughed softly and picked some of the discarded bed linen off the floor, and covered the three of them up, and left them to sleep. For a little while then Manon just wandered through the house, walking the corridors and in and out of the rooms, enjoying the feel of being home again.

When she went back upstairs finally, she slipped into bed between the soundly sleeping Melissa and Janine, and Manon fell asleep to the comforting sound of them snuffling away on either side of her.

Manon woke up the next morning to the delightful sensation of someone sucking and licking gently at her nipples, to find both Janine and Melissa grinning up at her when she stretched and moved, before reapplying their mouths to her breasts.

"Oh, no fair without me," Belle said quietly as she closed the bedroom door behind her, slipping her robe and nightdress off as she walked up to the bed. Manon returned her smile, as Belle pulled the remaining covers off Manon and pushed her legs apart, pulling Manon sharply down the bed until her bottom was on the edge.

Melissa and Janine both rumbled a protest as they lost their hold on Manon, but quickly moved as well and resumed their efforts on Manon's breasts. Belle, kneeling at the end of the bed, pushed Manon's knees apart and started to lick at her pussy, holding Manon in place by the hips.

It didn't take long under this triple assault before Manon felt an orgasm building, and when Belle started to suck on her clitoris and pump in and out of her vagina with two fingers, Manon climaxed, clutching her two girls' heads tightly to her as she did.

Given that they were now all sweaty and reeked of sex, Manon decreed it was time for a shower, and sent Melissa and Janine off to their own unused room to get clean, reminding them to put nightdresses and robes on first in case they bumped into the Doctor or Fliss.

"Miss," Belle said, "the twins went to shower and dress, and make breakfast, so we've got maybe another hour."

"Time enough for all of us to get clean and dressed then," Manon said and led Belle by the hand into their bathroom. Manon got Belle to wash her in the shower first, and then returned the favour, enjoying teasing and stroking her lovely Belle so much that she knelt in front of her and pushing her legs apart, licked her to an orgasm.

As they dried themselves and dressed, they exchanged stories on what they had each got up to the previous night, and Belle got a fit of the giggles at Manon seducing the doctor.

"Honestly Belle my love, I'm not sure it wasn't the other way around, I think she seduced me at least as much as I did her. Anyway, how were the twins?"

"Insatiable miss, I'm happy to report," Belle said laughing, before getting very thoughtful. "Belle, what is it?" Manon asked.

"Ah, well miss, I think those two are still up to something. They wouldn't take the collars off this morning, and said they'd keep them on under their dresses."

"And?" Manon asked, as she could tell Belle was thinking still.

"Well miss, they asked a lot of questions, when we weren't too busy," she said grinning, "about why you had taken Melissa and especially Janine as slaves. I'm far from sure miss, but I think they want to serve you too."

"You can't be serious?" Manon said, shocked.

"Miss, when you made me yours, back when we left school, I knew then that they were jealous of me, those two have been infatuated with you from the day we all met. So yes, I think they might want that. I mean it's the twins, we know they are crazy," she said giggling.

Manon went down to breakfast then, deep in thought, Belle trailing along behind her. The twins had made eggs and toast and a lot of tea, all set out in what would normally be the servants dining hall near the kitchen in the basement. Looking more than a little furtive, Vallon carefully slipped the keys to her and her sister's chastity belts to her when she poured Manon's tea.

Christy and Fliss were already there, chatting with the twins, and Melissa and Janine arrived just as Manon did. Manon sat back happily, listening to her household chatting and laughing amongst themselves, trying to answer Fliss's inexhaustible questions.

"So," Manon said, when there was a lull in the chat and people had finished eating. "Shopping. Belle, I'd like you to take the Doctor and Fliss out, together with Melissa and Janine, and make sure they come back with a sensible collection of clothes and footwear.'

"The twins and I will meet with Sir James, and then I have yet more letters to write. Perhaps Belle you would go to the post office while you're out and post those I wrote yesterday."

"Janine, you come with me first," Christy said, "I want to see how you are doing."

"Yes Doctor," Janine said, and they all left to go out, leaving Manon and the twins alone. Much to their embarrassment, Manon helped the twins clear away and wash up, before she went upstairs to dress more formally for when Sir James arrived.

At 10 on the dot, he walked briskly into the courtyard where he greeted Manon warmly, as she was already there adding to her mental to do list as she looked around.

"I am glad to see you home safe," he said and flustered Manon by kissing her hand, something he'd never done before.

They went inside, and sat in the big sitting room, while the twins brought tea and coffee, settling down together on the sofa as they listened to Manon being debriefed on her time in Bordeaux after Sir James had left.

They broke for lunch part way through, and Manon apologised that she couldn't offer him better, but he waved that off as they ate sandwiches and drank more tea and coffee, before resuming Manon's story.

They didn't stop until Belle came back with her troop, laden with shopping and with the promise of more to be delivered. Manon took everyone else away to leave Belle some time with Sir James on his own, and as always it amused Manon to see how flustered the normally reserved Sir James got dealing with the open affection shown him by his 'honorary niece' Belle.

Manon introduced Janine and then Christy and Fliss, Melissa of course he already knew. Manon was pleased to see that Janine's hand and arm had been released from the cumbersome support that had been so awkward, and Janine returned her smile when she saw Manon looking.

Sir James quizzed them all briefly about their old lives in Bordeaux, and asked if they'd mind talking with him the next day, as he wanted all the information and 'feel' for what was happening in Bordeaux he could get.

"And now my lady," Sir James said somewhat formally, "I need to talk business with you."

"So," Manon said, taking the hint, "Christy, Fliss perhaps you would excuse us for a little while? I'm sorry to be rude, but some things are rather confidential," Manon told her.

Christy smiled at her, saying "Not at all my lady, I quite understand. Perhaps we could go and make a start on preparing dinner, as I presume Linette and Vallon are staying too?"

"They are, and thank you, that would be most kind," Manon said, and when they had gone, Sir James gave a look at Janine and Melissa. "They stay Sir James, they are mine," she said as Melissa got up from where she'd been sitting and came and knelt by Manon, resting her head against Manon's leg.

Janine and Belle were sitting on the sofa opposite, and when they'd all settled again, Manon said, "So Sir James, you have been even more mysterious than usual, so why is it you asked the twins to come here? Not that I am ungrateful, it was most kind of you and them, but you told me you wanted me back in London."

"Am I to continue my penetration of the criminal underground in London, or is this something else?" Manon asked.

"Well, yes, we would like you to maintain your links, and in fact we have a very specific task in mind for you that makes that ideal. You remember the Jenkins orphanage, that those poor girls came from?"

Manon nodded, it was where Beth and the now murdered Claire and Kitty had been lured from, and nothing about that was going to be easy to forget. "Well, we have found another orphanage, where girls have been sent abroad for jobs when they leave. We arrested the woman who had been masquerading as an employment agent at The Jenkins place, and she told us about it."

"I'd like you to pay them an unofficial visit, on whatever pretext you can come up with, and see if you can find anything out that way. We have a little time, as none of the girls there turn 18 until next month, so until then they seem safe enough, as they don't have to leave until after that. I'm having the place watched by the police anyway, just in case."

He looked very angry suddenly, and Manon waited to find out what the rest of the story was.

"The real reason why I wanted you back here, why her majesty wants you back here Manon," he said with heavy emphasis, "is that we have a leak. The wardrobe has a traitor Manon, and we don't know who it is, nor who to trust either."

Manon sat there, mouth open a little in surprise. "You are sure? My apologies, I don't mean to be rude, but a traitor, in the wardrobe?"

"Sadly, I am," Sir James said grimly. "I had my suspicions when our operations in Edinburgh and Warsaw were blown and our people taken. Since then, our embassy in Warsaw recovered some personal effects of those that were arrested. There was part of a coded letter included, which never got sent. It was to me, stating that they had proof that someone was leaking information, but if they named who it was, we don't have that part of the letter."

"I don't know who was in Warsaw, but not to be rude again, are they reliable?" Manon asked.

"Yes," he relied bluntly. "Manon you and Belle know the woman who wrote it, it was Charlotte, your old housemate who was the junior resident at our embassy. She was stationed there with Morgan, though Morgan was undercover outside the embassy."

Manon put a hand out and held Belle's arm tightly, she could feel Belle vibrating with anger next to her. Belle and Charlotte had been girlfriends before Manon joined the college, and had remained close. Morgan, the daughter of Scottish exiles, was a lovely young woman that Manon had been very fond of at college, and had often slept with.