Manor Maid Punished Publicly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since Belle has seen this box, but she does not have any problems remembering it. The horrible instruments contained inside it have marked her many times, on many parts of her body. Belle starts to sweat in anticipation and fear, watching him rifle through the box, dead-faced and silent.

Her eyes widen as she watches him pull out a long, thin bamboo cane. He has never used this on her before, thinking it's much too harsh for such a delicate flower. However, she has never acted like this before either. She almost sobs at the sight of it, knowing her fate is inescapable as he approaches her.

"Strip. On your front, ass up face down." He commands sternly, and she obeys. She takes both her shirt and shorts off, folding them neatly and placing them on the bed. Her bra and panties follow, placed on top of the folded clothes. She crawls onto the bed, laying with her head on the bed and her knees bent, exposing her bare ass and pussy to Harvey, looming behind her.

Harvey pulls his arm back, and brings the cane down on Belle's exposed ass horizontally, making sure to hit both cheeks. She managed to stifle her yelp, burying her face into the soft duvet beneath her. The mark welted almost instantly turning into a raised, red stripe. He strikes her again 4 times, each one directly below the last, gradually painting her a beautiful mauve colour as the welts begin to bruise, red mixing with purple. Belle whimpers and writhes as the pain shoots across her skin.

Harvey pulls his arm back again, this time as far as he can go, then whips the cane as hard as he can, directly onto the big welt that has formed. The searing pain that penetrates her body breaks her (so far) strong will. She lets out a hoarse scream, arching her back and letting the tears flow down her face. Her shoulders shake as she sobs into the duvet, gripping it in her fists.

Four more strikes follow, all equally as hard. Belle cries out between screams. She can't help but fling her arms back to press her stinging cheeks, desperately trying to relieve the pain as she writhes around. He takes the opportunity to grab both of her arms, pinning them against her back with his hand. He savours the sight of her under him, squirming and sobbing as a result of his correction. He uses his other hand to lightly run his finger up her wet pussy, putting his finger in his mouth to taste her.

Belle's body continues to betray her as Harvey resumes her punishment, spanking her bare, welted ass with his hand. Every blow makes her pussy throb, more and more of her juices leaking onto the bed with each wave of pain he sends through her. He watches, almost mesmerised by the glistening string of gold dripping from her, she tastes even better when she's scared. His eyes never leave her body as he brings his hand down on her ass, causing it to jiggle, and Belle to let out another gorgeous little whimper. Her skin has turned a deep red, with clear purple lines becoming more defined as time goes by.

Belle breathes a heavy sigh of relief as she feels her master withdraw, hearing him place the cane back into the box, and on the shelf. She doesn't move, knowing very well she will only move once he tells her to. She lifts her head to see lined paper and a pen lying on the bed in front of her.

"Write an apology to those you disrespected today. Fill the page." He commands her, now standing beside the bed, watching her as she picks up the pen and starts writing. He pulls out her phone and moves behind her, admiring her bruised and welted ass. He takes a photo of her from behind, her pussy and ass on full display. The flash alerts Belle to this but she doesn't dare protest, staying focused on her apology as tears stain the page. Another flash, this time capturing her mid-writing her apology, you can see her tear-stained face and the edge of the raised purple welts on her ass. More flashes light up the room as she finishes, placing the pen on top of the page.

"Send that apology and all these photos to these numbers." He jots down 4 phone numbers, setting the note down in front of her along with her phone. She looks up at him with a fearful expression, silently asking if he's serious. Though, she doesn't need to ask. The sight of his stern, calculated face tells her the answer. She takes the phone, snapping a photo of the hand-written apology, attaching the photos and addressing it to the numbers. Before she presses send, she hesitates.

"Go on." He nudges, intentionally making her be the one to press send. And she does. As she watches the text go through, tears again begin to fall as her face reddens, almost as red as her ass. The text is marked as 'read' almost immediately and as a result, she tosses the phone away from her, unable to bear the humiliation. She didn't realise Harvey had gone, until he reappeared again beside her, placing a bag of frozen peas on her sore bottom. She moans softly in response, her muscles relaxing slightly.

"I thought you had three guests, sir?" She says meekly, wiping the tears from her face yet again.

"Correct." He replies, offering no further information.

"Uh.. S-so why... why 4 numbers?" she stutters, caught off guard by his lack of sharing.

"Tom." He smirks, knowing she would not like that one bit. He considers it a test. He watches her carefully as her expression changes from curiosity to downright shame and embarrassment. She doesn't protest, though, and that makes him smile even wider.

He leaves the room, letting Belle recover from her punishment. She lies there, appreciating the cooling feeling from the peas resting on her ass, but still feeling the ache from the deep purple cane marks across her cheeks.

I knew Tom was in on this. And now he has photos of the whole thing. My bare pussy... My bruised ass... turmoiling over a written apology for my disobedience. It was all so fucking humiliating. And he has it all.

12