Man's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yer SOO clever, well let meh tell ye soomthin'! EH big mahn - any bloutered bastard can tell meh he likes meh, ya..." She picked up my foot and lightly swabbed it with the sponge then flirtatiously softened her tone.

"But if he can convince meh, well then maybe A could find him some of meh time".

I took my time to respond, stalling my thoughts on purpose; I wanted her to steam a little;

"Hmm let me think" What do I like about Kate, hmm, how much time do I have to think about it?"

"Ooo, Trust meh little mahn, not mooch," she scolded

"I like your accent for one." I threw out quickly to sate her.

Kate cracked a faint smile, "Weak, but go on,"

"I like your spunk, and the fact that you are open and can directly communicate candidly without really caring about being judged one way or another."

"Now yer joost being daft!" She then shot me a wicked smile; "Ye 'aven't even tasted meh spunk yet."

"See that's precisely what I mean, you're not afraid to speak your mind, you don't load me up with false airs, I find it both beguiling and refreshingly unique. Quite frankly most women I meet bore me, they doll up like a department store mannequins, making me wait only to present themselves without a hair outta place. Then they open there mouths spewing out predictable politically correct drabble, being safe, trying to say what they think I may want to hear."

I was on one of my infamous rolls talking to her as I would to an old bud;

"It's infuriatingly wearing: Squeaky clean, politically correct, no individuality, just another one of the herd, God I've really come to hate that." I added with a sneer;

"Wouldn't it be nice to throw away what society has programmed us to be, what's acceptable, no peer pressure or judgement, to be free to do whatever we feel like, not having to worry about what the rest feel appropriate? - Embrace the freedom, I say!"

"Well William that certainly was a far cry from the "A like yer tatties too," A was expecting, it has to be said, A'm duly impressed!" Kate sang out.

"Oh did I forget to mention your tits, they suit me just fine as does the rest of the way you're put together."

"Ok now yer really having meh on, oh aye, sooo put together," she spouted sarcastically.

"A'm full dowdy perhaps it's you're heid that needs a soakin'." Kate looked down at herself then back up to me, her eyes suggested she wanted to believe me.

"I'm serious; you're a very desirable woman. You look - and dare I say - smell as a woman should, and you don't seemed to be bothered by it. It seems to come naturally to you, which gives you a sexy self assurance that's very dignified and seductive."

"Go over!" Dae ye honestly think A'm that gullible? A smell worse than the sheep comforting mehn in the fields - that makes meh sexy ya?" dignified right - Right, mah ruddy arse!"

"I'm dead serious Kate" I strongly interjected;

"I think there's certain individuality and eroticism to it don't you?" I sunk my eyes into hers and after a pregnant pause I suggested;

"I think you do." I tilted my head to strain a confirmation from her.

Kate broke our glance, and looked into the basin;

"Now soak 'em for awhile," she whispered.

She got up, slowly walked to the fridge, and grabbed the last of the beer; she stumbled a bit on return using the table to regain her balance. She handed me one and placed her bottle to between her breasts.

"This heat will be the death of me," she moved in so close I could see the bumps on her areolas rise as she rubbed the cold bottle over her them.

"Never this hot in Scotland." she teased, unfortunately she couldn't fully see my reaction, thanks to Dah's kilt, it was hot alright!

She sighed then took a gulp of the beer, set it on the floor and squatted back down, my eyes couldn't help but glare at the paleness of her tits, but I had a feeling she got the gist and agreed with what I was trying to say. Her hands began to caress my feet, she stroked my instep and scrubbed my heel with her palm, I closed my eyes as the cool water washed up to my ankles. Her chubby fingers began to work carefully between each of my toes, causing me to flinch so violently that I almost kicked her in the face. My feet are very ticklish and sensitive, rarely - if ever, have I let any woman near my feet. Kate took it in stride and continued with her washing, humming a familiar Scottish tune.

She lifted my feet from the basin and gave a gentle kiss the top of each, a sweet smirk appeared on her face;

"Ye know William; it's an old Scot custom fer a Lady to wash a mahn's feet before asking him tae bed." She then applied pressure with her thumb on my instep causing another involuntary twitch, causing her to giggle.

"Really, I haven't heard of that one." I gasped, now lifting my feet from the basin unable to take any more.

Kate gently put them back in and continued, ignoring my obvious discomfort;

"Well noo ye have," her soft sexy Scottish lilt almost made me blow the load building up in my balls.

"Bear up noo, almost done." Both her thumbs were now massaging my insteps. I felt a warm tingle cascade through my legs and soothing my now throbbing balls, I could feel a spurt of pre-cum leaving the burning head of my cock, chaffed from the wool of Dah's kilt.

"Ahh," I groaned in delight, Kate smiled;

"Really? Hmmm, A think you've had enough." She reached back for the towel and lifted my feet from the basin. She took great care drying them off, and then kissed each of them again before allowing them back onto the floor, I let out a sigh, half glad it was all over.

"Coomalong noo William, and bring yer beer - its hot as the devil's bullocks up there."

Kate offered me her hand to help in leading me through the maze of junk that littered the steep stairs leaving a narrow path that (in our state) was a feat to negotiate. I slipped and slid down a couple stairs, taking a few items down with me, almost taking Kate down as well. Thankfully she still had some of her wits and made no attempt at trying to save me; releasing my hand at the first sign of trouble. I looked up, boot level and began to laugh;

"Ever take those things off?" She looked cute clad in only panties and her heavy boots; I stumbled back to my feet, trying to regain some dignity.

"Aye, once A'm up these stairs, safer that way you noo." She replied matter- of - factly.

"Point taken," I grunted, standing up to continue the harrowing journey upward.

Down the hallway led up to a large room in the back of the house. I was pleasantly surprised, it was beautiful: It perfectly exuded the era in which it was built. The room was loaded with antique bedroom furniture in original condition, narrow and gleaming honey-pine floorboards with a large, old oval thick eastern carpet. Atop was at all king size bed supported by beautiful ivory coloured wrought iron head and foot rails, covered with plush lace pillows and crisp white linen. The floor and ceiling were framed by original moulding, the baseboards in a tasteful bone with 14 inches high anchoring the tasteful light grey walls. Thick, ornate moulding lined a beautifully plastered white ceiling which expressed the workmanship of the day. The oversized French doors were slightly open, leading out to a large deck that overlooked a wooded "jungle" below. Lace sheers were gently blowing inward fuelled by a welcoming breeze, however the room was at least 10 degrees hotter than the floor below, but a far cry less chaotic in respect to decor.

"It's lovely," I stated.

"My Dad managed to finish it, mah last piece of home," She sighed and walked out to the deck, her back to me, she stretched out her arms then rested them on the rail, trying to expose as much of her body to the cool fresh breeze. She began rolling her head as if she had a crick in her neck and tilted her head into her shoulder, and then unexpectedly jerked up;

"Oy, what a reek!" she gasped," she tilted her head to the other shoulder and teasingly took another sniff for confirmation.

"Oy, Aaugh, flies to shite, meh oxters are hummin'." William would ye mind? A need to freshen up." Her inflection suggested she was testing me, she had no intention of freshening up, it was nothing more than a transparent attempt to discredit my "I like your stink" claim.

"As a matter of fact I do mind." I tersely answered, calling her bluff. Not giving her the opportunity to protest, I walked up and placed my hands around her waist and placed my lips on the nape of her neck, gently sucking her saltiness into my mouth. Kate relaxed and tilted her head back to provide easier access; I gently sunk my teeth into her, her body momentarily stiffened as light moan escaped from her lips

"Mmmm feels nice, go harder." She breathed, I bit into her as hard as I dared, a louder moan came out.

"Harder" she whispered, stretching her neck even more. Her soft ass began to roll into me, prodding me on. Her hands tightened their grip onto the rail, her breathing (as mine) became more voluntary and laboured. I began to suck on her neck like a lamprey, and then broke my hold to flick my tongue over and into her ear. Now totally uninhibited I started to wildly chew on her lobe, Kate giggled and tried to cover up by turning and squinching her head into her neck. I roughly corrected her by pulling her hair, and then continued to chew her raw lobe even harder. Kate gave in and relaxed as I moved to tongue her hot saliferous neck savouring her swarthiness along the way, insatiably lapping up the film behind her other ear. Its waxy taste drove me to an almost primitive fervour. I sank my teeth into her neck with a savagery that convinced me I went too far. Kate yelped in pain but, had no intention of pushing me away; instead she stretched, sacrificing her neck fully to me.

Her steady moaning egging me on, I bit in harder, deeply sucking in her skin. Kate moved in closer and released her grip on the rail and turned facing me. Her and pushed my head deeper into her neck, I bit her even harder, and applied full suction. Kate's hand pressured me in even more directly; this woman was thriving on the pain!

" YES! Harder, Go HARDER," Kate hissed, I continued until the musky scent of her exposed underarm hit my nose beaconing me in. I released my grip, broken blood vessels produced a purple red welt between my teeth marks. Kate relaxed her grip on my head blowing out a sigh of relief.

I began to nuzzle my nose into her shoulder breathing in her sharp womanly scent, and then stuck my tongue flicking it lightly over her hairy pit. Kate seemed delighted that it was now confirmed I meant what I said, she lifted her arm in encouragement and moaned quietly;

"Guid boy," The fierce aroma radiating from her orange pit, forced a primal urge for me to clean her. I roughly tongued her, in the way most men can only dream of I preened her hair as a vigorously as Petey licking himself. My tongue broadened, applying more pressure at my swiping, and then used my teeth to pull and comb her sweaty sebum out from the root.

I did not stop until every particle of her skank impregnated my tongue and salivated its way down my throat. Kate continued moaning softly, her other hand left the rail to rub her pussy. I quickly put a stop to that by grabbing her arm and spinning her around, I cautioned her with a wag of my finger and put both her arms over her head clasping her fingers together locking them there. Bleary eyed she submitted. I kissed her nose then moved into her second rancid pit, Kate watched intently as I sucked in the slurry from her hair. Kate dropped her arm and gently stroked my ear and cheek, in what I can only describe as a maternal way.

"Dirty, clatty boy," she whispered, as she took her hand off my face and parted her pit hair so that my tongue could reach her sour milky skin underneath. She placed a finger into my mouth in witness of my tongue hard at work spit shining her underarm clean.

Enraged by her gamy taste, my testosterone level demanded a show of dominance. I pinned her back against the rail and dug back into her neck my cock pressed hard at her belly against the wool of the kilt, Kate's lips clenched together blowing out a stifled moan. I quickened the pace of and pressure of my tongue to her underarm, Kate stiffened, arched her back, and grasped at the rail; her pumped out breasts pressing outward, my knee straggled between her legs. Kate instantly responded, she opened her legs pressing her now wet panties into my thigh, slowly riding it, she progressively quickened the pace as her excitement grew. .

"Mmmm...Muauh...Mmuah," she hummed between every laboured breath.

Man, "this ole gal is insatiable" I lifted my face from under her arm; I had to break to watch, I'm pretty sure she wasn't feeling my efforts anymore anyway! Kate seemed to be in a trance, her loud moans totally turned me on! I encouraged her by straightening up and tensing up my quadriceps, giving her more room and a harder surface to slide her greasy panties over. Kate released her grip on the rail; beads of sweat ran from her face, slipping between her tits. To steady her I placed my arms around her waist and took hold of her, as she grinded into me.

"Go baby, Oh ya, good girl - wet me." I growled. Kate's hips stated to thrust at a tremendous speed, the friction releasing foul, yet passionate vapours that even the steady breeze couldn't hide, I breathed her in greedily, my leg slickened wet by her foul juices, God it was sexy!

Kate's hips lifted, then came crashing back down with a force that cause me to momentarily buckle, she slid down lifted and came down hard again. Her pubic bone pounded into my leg so violently I was certain it was going to leave a bruise. She repeated this action over and over, hammering my leg; moans broke the silence in unison with every hit. My cock hardened to the extent that I seriously thought it would split as watched my thigh glisten under her greasy panties. I knew that the caldron of semen inside would soon boil over from my throbbing balls, wasting into the kilt.

She howled, and then let out a massive shudder, her legs started to shake, her whole body convulsed in intense orgasm. Over and over she bucked onto me, then the aftershocks came; her breasts heaved as she desperately gasped for a full breath of air. Her body slumped; I felt her full weight still gliding over my thigh in a slow rhythm, until she collapsed. Her head dropped into my chest exhausted. Her hot breath warmed my nipple, her arms wrapped around me warming my heart. Her gentle fingers ran up and down my soaked back, and held me for several moments saying nothing. With a final shiver her respiration settled down to a steady purr. She looked up at me, if I didn't know any better I would say she seemed slightly embarrassed as she stood up;

"Come to bed William," she softly said her voice barely audible as the breeze wisped through the trees.