All Comments on 'Man's Best Friend'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Let me get this straight, she unloads on him for losing her job because of HER affair. She then insults and demeans him WHILE apologizing for her affair? WHY again is he considering a RAAC?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Handled his business like a REAL man

Also, if you marry someone named Kandy, others are going to want a taste.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Good story!

But, too short.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Interesting way to catch her.

It's hard to think she went from horrible disregard for her husband to understanding what she'd done. I think she will try to outsmart him again once she feels he's relaxed his vigil.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 5 years ago
Pretty decent story.

You need a proofreader to fix all the typos, and the last paragraph was in third person. Other than that, pretty good. Nice job, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that's one choice

I understand April's choice. She has a son to consider. But Kandy is just another cheating slut that got caught and now wants a second chance. And her plan is to fuck her husband stupid so that she gets one. Bad idea.

3 stars

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

You jumped far too quickly into reconciliation... it never works in a flash story.

From the reader's point of view, Kandy had just been caught fucking her lover, then a few paragraphs later the husband forgave her and is screwing the slut. You had me all ready for a righteous bitch burning, especially with her shitty attitude when she got fired, but Steven caved at the end. Kandy got one phone call from the jilted wife, then suddenly the whore is full of contrition and remorse? Totally unbelievable.

She was screwing the lover in the marital bed, and had been regularly for weeks! This wasn't a drunken mistake, she deliberately planned to cheat on her husband before settling down to have children. A betrayal of that magnitude would take years to get over... if ever.

Kandy got some strange cock, with minimal consequences... so she got exactly what she wanted all along. She's still married, they're planning to have kids, and he didn't even demand a free pass for a revenge affair.

So this is basically a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One line on last page!

One star, I hate that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh my God!

A actually realistic solution to the problem. You are gonna be killed by the BTB trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could have been five stars

But, he was too easy on the bitch. One week of separation for months of cheating? Since she cheated, the post-nup should be if she cheats again she gets nothing. He deserves at least 10 free passes to make up for her heartless ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well...

Just another RAAC tale, but I loved the dog!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At first I thought the dog was a good start

and maybe we had something other than the usual LW tripe filled with cliches'

but I was wrong. Oh, so wrong. What we have is another half asses effort by a lazy person who thinks he's a writer and thereby gives us a lazy effort. I gave it one extra star for the dog so it gets 2 stars instead of 1.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Too Prolific?

Skippy, I've mentioned before you're a prolific author, but starting to think too prolific. The story itself was ok, nothing special (as some of yours have been). But the quality of writing itself was definitely not up to your par.

The good news is that because of the reconiliation the dumbshits will score it poorly anyway, so might as throw in the bad writing and story on a reconcilation one.

The volume of your stories is making me think of you as the Woody Allen of Lit. A few of his movies are great, but the man used to make like a movie a year, making too many that were not tight and well put together.

You're messing with the Skippy brand. After the first couple I haven't skipped any of your stories. Too many poor efforts like this may make you lose some of your audience.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 5 years ago
Then it was just as she said

She was dependent on him to be Cuckold he really is. She called it right on time he would love her too much to divorce her. Which is bullshit he just proved how much of a cuckold he really is by keeping her ass. There isn’t that much love in the world, to come in and catch Her getting fucked and just forgive her at the drop of a dime. you don’t need time to get over it that, HELL that is burned into your retinas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unique, Creative Solution

Yours is the first reconciliation story that used the other injured party. Great idea, realistic and believable. I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incomplete

I normally enjoy your stories immensely, but this one left me wanting more (not in a good way). I am not sure if it is that the reconciliation was too easily achieved, that I still found the wife to be untrustworthy, or that there was so much opportunity for the burn to reach a higher degree? I am still a fan and will continue to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So weird when characters in a Loving Wives story on Literotica explicitly mention having consulted Loving Wives stories on Literotica as some sort of reference material...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Opportunity missed.

I thought sure as hell the mayor was going to come over to see if he might be able to help the couple reconcile, and Bruno would start licking his hand.

If the dumb shit is going to take the whore back, he should get rid of the dog. Otherwise its like a person who insists on smoking getting periodic chest x-rays. Its just a matter of when, not if. He should maintain his bliss for as long as possible. Let's hope for the sake of the gene pool that he is sterile.

Don't write a followup chapter, its just too painful to watch.

And oh, the score is just a number. It doesn't mean anything.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Well, that went down the drain real quick...

Not your first rodeo, Skippy, so it's obviously surprisingly that you need to be remind that changing up your narrative from first person to third person, even at the very end of your story, is a definite no-no. It's freakin' writing 101, actually, and was so unnecessary here. Is it really that hard to pick a style and stick to it?

As for the story itself... yet another RAAC! Hey, I'm not saying that Steven and Kandy's marriage wasn't salvageable; I'm just pointing out that his supposed hurt feeling over her unfaithfulness doesn't really compute with them ending back in their house, fucking their brains out. Once again, Skippy is giving us a rushed, pretty much unearned reconciliation, because God forbid a couple can be allow to break up, even if they've only been married for five years and have no kid. I mean, it actually makes sense for April to give another chance to Josh - she and, especially, our child have something to lose there. What exactly does Steven lose, by dropping Kandy, except an unreliable, untrustworthy, cheating spouse? Does that description sounds like someone that should be the mother of your kids!? And yes, maybe down the line, she will (re)become trustworthy... but, instead of immediately restarting to have sex with her, would be a much better idea for him to wait a little bit longer, just to make sure that she is worth the effort?

Stories with earned reconciliation are generally great - you can actually feel like the protagonists fight their way back to each other, which makes you cheer for them. Stories like this one, however, only ends up making wonder why the hell the MC bothered spending money hiring a lawyer, if he was so ambivalent about divorcing his cheating wife in the first place.

All this to say: Bruno deserved better masters.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Skip

A RAAC? Tell me it ain't so! Good story, but Kandy got off with a little embarrassment. At least Bruno chewed Josh up a little before he went home to his own RAAC.This wasn't a one time thing, but an ongoing affair. Good move letting Daddy catch her in the act. Seeing the little girl in action is believing. Not a bad effort all, I'm just not a fan of the RAAC.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

First, a little nitpick: Kandy is talking about the letter, she says, "she said that if this letter had given her any idea of how much I had hurt her." I think you meant "given me."

Big goof! Story is in 1st person, then when Kandy agrees to leave. story switches to third person!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Decent, but...

I really do like your writings. In this case a couple of things concerned me: I'd be very concerned that it was deliberate, and planned cheating. Also, they both need STD testing to be on the safe side. Maybe this does deserve to be a reconciliation, maybe not. I do think that the post-nup needs to be very harsh ( and I would secretly wire the house for video and sound and check them every week or so). Please keep writing them - there are times for reconciliation, times to just walk-away, and times for BTB.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Hello Anony!

"One line on last page!

One star, I hate that"

Are you under the impression that authors plot out where placement of text will occur on the Lit page? You are an idiot. Please refrain from voting unless you have someone with an IQ over 80 nearby to give you a hand.

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 5 years ago
RAAC

Yuck .

Guess you just ran out of ideas . Shame , you used to be a great writer in LW .

*

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
No. Didn't work for me.

The guy wanted the slut to know how much she hurt him.

What else?

Nothing.

This guy decided to try to rebuild a house

that had bad foundations.

A wise man tears such a house down

and builds a new one.

2 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cucky

1 star for cucky writer. You done went full cucky . Never go full cucky ya shithead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He had already a pre-nup

How could the pos-nup be the solution? No tests for STD? What happened in the counseling sessions? Even with this issues, not a bad story. This was about the dog, not about the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it was okay

just a bit short. A scale of 10 would be more accurate rating.

@Powersworder--it was a letter, not a phone call and it was in the guest room. Did you read or just scan and fill in what you wanted? Part-timers setting in? you get 0stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your protagonist managed to teach his pit bull to stack on command?

Because that ALWAYS ends well. Yep, no innocent person, no pregnant mom to be, no child has ever been mauled or torn apart by a pit bull and so I am so glad you know exactly how to train an animal that is bred to kill who is good, and who is bad.

What’s next? Teaching a baby how to start fires? Educate young boys how to Hotwire a vehicle? I know, you’ll teach a 3 year old how to fire an Uzi!

Fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nothing but cuckold bs

did she have her pussy steamed and refurbished before he became a willing cuckold.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 5 years ago
Really?

This author bent over. I hope he's not surprised that he gets fucked.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 5 years ago
1st person to third person confusing?

He set a dangerousbdog on someone his wife invited into their house? Methinks he’d end up in jail. Still, it’s litarotica, so maybe doesn’t matter.

RePhilRePhilabout 5 years ago
Good writing

A very giving and emotionally connected husband. It’s good to read confirmation of the accepted view that Men should know that their women are in charge (and are very lucky to be married to them). It’s not a mans place to dictate how a women uses her body. So if she wants to have sex with other men, that’s her prerogative and men should react exactly as you have written. Faithfulness is overrated and a minor part of relationships. Well writing with just the perfect mix of narration and dialogue.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Why were they fired?

The story had Josh and Kandy — that was her stripper name, right? — as having roughly equal positions, so there was no supervisor/subordinate problem. Their affair was apparently all off the clock. What business is it of the city if they were fucking?

What’s that you say? It was done as a personal favor to Frank? That sets the city up for a wrongful termination lawsuit, because the firing was not for legitimate cause; governments just don’t have fraternizations clauses. Think Peter Strozk and Lisa Page here, both of whom had security clearances, and they didn’t get fired, even though they were actively working against their boss.

And Josh still has one heck of a lawsuit for the dog attack. He had been invited into the home, and was no physical danger to anyone, and wasn’t sicced on until he was leaving. This was no different than him being shot in the back as he was leaving.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Good start

Week ending

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
It was going well

Reconciliation is one way to handle it, but I think you got tired of writing it, or couldn't work out what else to write. It finish quickly and quite lamely. Your last few lines show that he was actually not hurt at all, just putting on s show for everyone. He was a real life sissy princess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow what a change.

He went from BTB to loving husband in a flash. That kind of ruined it for me. Not the lack of BTB (which I thought this was) but the sudden U turn without even hitting counseling. All that trust restored in an instance and no more anger. Amazing man to be able to quickly have sex so soon and not picture his loving wife with the other man while kissing or laying beside her.

I do hate the fact that I feel "she won". She got her fling and keeps everything but the job. He gets a well used slut for a wife and now soon to be mother of his children. Which by the way he was too quick for that action as he would get stuck with Alimony (possibly). Could have had the dad ask the mayor to hold off until the divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
REALLY,REALLY BAD

Who do you think you are, Skippy47- MATT MOREAU?? A stupid stupid RAAC story with zero justification for it. I've liked most of your stories but this one had me puking in the toilet for 2 hours. Get a grip, fool.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
Thank you

I liked it but agree his turnabout was too sudden for my liking. You get me to hate her and feel angst so the writing was spot on for that. An indiscretion only? She never thought of how it would be if it were the other way around. Getting her dad involved in the discovery was a nice touch as well. The choice of words she used leaves me wondering how many others were there as she says something t o the affect of last chance or last time before she becomes faithful. It wasn't like this will be the only time before I am faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reed is absolutely correct...

First, thanks for trying to write a story. That is something to be commended.

Nothing drives me crazier in these stories than bad understanding of the law and women's breast size (44 D is one fat women, 34 DD is stacked!, 34 G is porn star with a bad back). I wish writers would do some research, at least in their own state/province/whatever, before they write their stories. First, there is not a state in the union in which this is not a Felony Assault with a Weapon if not Assault with Intent to Kill, as well as lots of others. None of the charges would require cooperation from the victim. Further, the dog is history because he attacked a human being regardless of the situation you can not command a dog to attack a person without that person being an immediate threat to you. Even in Castle Doctrine states, this would be illegal given that the victim was invited into the house. The attack would mean the dog was "dangerous" which means that unless they have a rider for the dog, their home owners will not cover the lawsuit. Given the nature of the injuries, the health insurance would not cover it either, and the city would probably sue to recover what was spent regardless. That is all automatic whether the city wanted to or not since the underwriter of the cities health and liability insurance would not even ask them for permission.

Finally, I can't not see why they were terminated. They did not have any inappropriate activity at work, they were peers so no employment laws were broken in any state I know of, nor Federal laws for that matter. I suspect both would have wrongful termination claims both against the city and Steven. If the other wife divorced him, you can be certain that he will sue everyone and the insurance companies will settle. I know of at least one case in Utah in which a dog attacked an intruder as trained. Even though it was a legal self defense Utah did not protect against civil actions and the family did not have a rider for the dog. They have a $250K limit on liability but the jury awarded $3Million to the burglar and ordered the insurance company to pay regardless of the limit. It is cases like this that cause insurance companies to refuse to cover such dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still think he would be

much better off, just living with his best friend Bruno.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Think I've worked out what happened

When they agreed to try again, Steven's soul thought 'fuck this shit!' grabbed what remained of his manhood and jumped out of his body, this is reason it flipped to 3rd person after that.

Like others, the RAAC was too quick coming. He'd read about BTB on here, heard her say he was a good little cuck..I mean, loved her too much to divorce. Everything was building to burn her seeing as his attempt to burn Joel failed, then he wussed and capitulated.

Now you know how hurt I was, I'm going to make sure understand how it feels....

At least he got a penalising post-nup...or said he was going to, though the wording should be if either cheats more than once in the life time of the marriage...tis always nice to keep the other half on their toes ;)

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
the story was pretty good

but I think I you need to work on more realistic dialog. sometimes it feels like the characters speak in a way that people don't really do. it feels more like recitation that conversation at times.

I also had a hard time with wifey being so hard core angry and suddenly switching to contrite.

glad it was not a full on btb.

thanks for the story

kb

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
A Good Story

I was fully expecting Bruno to play a part in the Finale.. I think he was too excited about the prospect of kids to take a hard line.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 5 years ago
5

Passionate?? Hell no, tie her up, viagra up and pound some meaningless sex into all her holes till it means something.

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
I thought it might be a BTB story

But once again fooled into a RAAC story. Skippy for the most part you write real well. Your stories are interesting. But this one took the cake-from total BTB to RAAC in one sentence. Back to a loving trusting husband the next. Never happen unless he is a true cuckold. By the way the stats on those relationships are worse than the normal averages. Less than one percent make it. So all this cuckold shit is just that-bullshit. It doesn't happen unless both partners want it. I guess you want her to keep cuckolding you because you took her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another

Another in a long line of wimp stories.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Mostly ok

The ending made a joke of what was a good story. Getting her fired, and a post-nup, aren’t BTB. Getting them fired by the mayor aren’t even revenge - any voter with an axe to grind would be justified, going after the mayor’s cabinet. Then a relatively short separation before reconciliation.... still nothing resembling revenge - so not remotely BTB. But that’s ok, the story worked at that point.

It fell apart when they had sex immediately upon her arrival home. A man hurt as badly as he claimed, would have held her at bay, at least until some issues were resolved- and maybe a counseling session. Having her upon arrival basically forgave her, giving her the power at a time where he should have kept her off balance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now

This is a man whose dying to pay child support

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree another wimpy story

Why did other wife take him back?

She had nup

Oh well

Seems to be routine

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 years later

Steve: I'm in a home now, they tell me I live here, something to do with my brain being ravaged by third stage syphilis, I never had any symptoms and my loving wife apparently thought telling me she was infected would hamper our reconciliation.

Once again her selfishness proved out, she thought since I never showed any symptoms she was in the clear, I dont remember her ever visiting me here

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 4 years ago
Reconciliation doesn't make sense

She deliberately cheated before they had kids. He should have divorced her and made it public knowledge that she is a cheating whore. Maybe losing a good man that you love, and losing any chance at having a family with him, and having your reputation ruined may get her to grow up.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 4 years ago
dumb dumber and dumbest

why the fuck did he need a post nup he had a pre nup

does he think the post nup will stop her from cheating ... the pre nup didn t

the bitch was dumb

her paramor was dumber

and the husband was the dumbest of all

what a fucking idiot for taking her back

1* hundreds of limp dicks and 20 pails of vomit

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

neilnblowme2, they DIDN'T have a prenup! "I remembered how much Kandy's father, Frank, had insisted on a pre-nup. Kandy was more against one than me. She won." Her father wanted won, SHE didn't want one, and won.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Adventure of Silver Bruno

The curious case of the dog that did not bark

Sincere repentance isn't RAAC, but ... he'll need to keep her on a short leash.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Love the dog

Can I have Bruno? LOL

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Grow some balls

Kick the cheating wife to the curb

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She got away free. He became a CUCK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Red pill

There is not that much love in the world other then for oneself, she will cheat again even if she doesn't,the memory will not go away, a man cannot and should not live like that. They always see to wrong after they are caught. Any woman that cheats is for the streets. Guys remember, they can never do better but only different and so can you. Life is short why put yourself in this position. Never any second chances. You lose part of your manhood when you do.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again.

That boy thinks too much with the small head and she knows it. He trusts her not to get pregnant while they work things out? If she chooses to get pregnant, his life could be over. And at the risk of being formulaic, doesn't he want an STD test before he has sex with her again? I sure would both for health and to make the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

J-W, you disappoint me even more than the brainless people who think there is only one answer to any situation. As a writer I would expect you to know that not every trip to the can needs to be addressed in print. Some things are between the lines. The story was very good as is, just as I have felt about stories I have read of yours. Thanks Skippy , my second time through!

somewhere east of Omaha

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Could be better. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuckin SIMP. That’s all you and your fucking useless males are Simps. Why don’t you go the full hog and suck the diseased cunts full of cum. Revel in it, pull it up around your shoulders at night to sleep.

Ummmm. Wow What tags to use.... CUCKOLD, RAAC, SIMP, SPINELESS Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would not be surprised if she actually had a go with the Dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The dog was GREAT! He should get lots of treats. Kandy - not so much. Hard to take a cheater back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More treats & steak for the dog!!!!

Both cheater’s need more repercussions and be held more accountable way before any thoughts of reconciliation!

Total BTB has many levels and variations that could and should be utilized in both the short and long term. Reminders over time, even gentle, are excellent memory enhancers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. No middle. Dud end. Generous 3. Do a rewrite. Or, just do the middle and ending. Or at LEAST do an ending that supports itself, because the rest is too weak to support anything but a great ending... and frankly, you made the victim into a total wus.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Could have been good. Or I should say better. Loved the premise with catching the dog knowing the wanker but this was clearly a weak RAAC story with nothing to actually merit.

There was literally nothing here to warrant a RAAC ending, not that there was one, in fact you shot your wad in the beginning and then seemed to get too bored to do much more than just go through the motions in the middle and the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once a cheater always a cheater. Never ever read income with a cheater.

photogman18photogman186 months ago

I like the idea that the Father in Law caught them. MiL might have hid it, and husband would have required proof. Good story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous