All Comments on 'Mansex Again, 25 Years Later'

by UnderMyKilt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
YaoiHuntressEYaoiHuntressEabout 17 years ago
Thanks for sharing

That was pretty hot. I'm sorry that you had to get rejected like that afterwards and I hope you can find someone again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic

and sad.

thanks for the story.

iakatziakatzabout 17 years ago
This is reality!

So many stories here are just that...stories. Yours has a real life quality that I can identify with having had similar false starts. Our prudish society makes it nearly impossible to find and than enjoy someone. It's too bad but it's reality. Thanks for your efforts.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 15 years ago
Sure sounds like this really happened

Sorry that it ended badly, but glad you had the one great sexual encounter. I've been there too. Best, Ken

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 13 years ago
Put it this way...

You must have been one incredibly hot fuck and one hell of an attractive man to have scared a guy that badly :) I myself was dumped quite soon after the best sex of my life (and I'm sure his too). He went back to his girlfriend despite the fact that we had incredible chemistry. You must be incredibly sexy and sensual and hot in bed, a responsive, experienced, enthusiastic partner who's very giving in bed. That guy was the biggest dumbass ever and his wife was an insecure bitch. If she'd played her cards right, she might have had you both and had the ride of her life. Instead, she just made herself miserable and her husband miserable while you move on to someone you deserve much more. I hope you find that someone and I hope he makes your blood boil :) best of luck baby. You deserve it :) by the way, that thing you did on the bed with Jim and Wayne at camp, I'd have paid a million bucks to watch that. Fucking hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story!

Well done - I like your descriptions of the feelings and emotions.

CharismataCharismataover 6 years ago
Thank you

As always your honesty and talent with words just blows me away. I love reading whatever you write.

txboyalonetxboyaloneabout 6 years ago
Paradise Lost

Very poignant story, I would guess a lot of us who seek male companions and lovers have had similar experiences. I think I liked this better than your younger days story but it was pretty hot too. Be well!

bdave2bdave2about 6 years ago
Hot. Well written.

You've captured the fantasies and sorrow of many/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What of the relationship with your wife?

Your partner told his wife at least something about his encounter with you. How did your wife respond (you've written that she had always been supportive of your bisexual desires, and hers) and how did the unexpected denial of further meetings with this man affect your family interactions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wonderfully written, thank you. more to read now :)

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I’m reading this on a warm summer morning in 2022, now, some 40 years since your first MM experience. That timing is parallel to my own awakening at age 16. My overwhelming feeling right now is melancholy. Happy for your experience, told here, and saddened by the outcome. A beautifully told story. Following in case there’s more you’ll ever share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnderMyKilt@UnderMyKilt
I'm a Bi, MWM. Who had a LTR with a bi friend...heck....gay lover, through my early teens, high school, and college years. My stories are true, and chronicle my past experiences. Though I've been married for many years (x2), I still miss the special touch of another man....