Manuela Ch. 01

Story Info
A very special honeymoon.
6.6k words
4.15
23.1k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

My name is Suzie and this is an account of what happened to Chris -- my husband -- and me on our honeymoon in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, now over fifteen years ago. We were staying in one of those luxury all-inclusive resorts where our days consisted of lying at the beach, eating, drinking... and fucking.

That last part was something we were quite good at. Sex -- in any form -- had never been a problem in our relationship, but now, this idyllic setting and the hot, sticky weather seemed to make both of us perpetually horny. As a result, we seemed to be going at it even more frequently than usual.

Especially during the first days of the honeymoon, we'd go back to the room to have sex every couple of hours or so. And there was nothing we -- or I -- didn't do! I let him fuck me in whatever hole or position he liked. I sucked him off, gave him handjobs, masturbated for him, let him lick me or finger my pussy.

And when I felt particularly nasty, I'd let him cum on my bathing suit -- or on my skin somewhere -- and I'd walk around like that, just for fun. Even facials, which were like my least favorite thing, were not off the table. Whereas I normally only took one or two a year -- on very special occasions -- I had already taken three in the first week of our honeymoon.

But, no matter how nasty and slutty I had been up until that point, something happened next, which would redefine our sex life. On the ninth day, right after breakfast, we'd gone back up to our room. I was on the bed, naked, on all fours, letting Chris fuck me like the bitch that I was.

Suddenly, there was a slight knock on the door, which opened almost immediately afterwards. In walked one of the chamber maids, pushing her cart with cleaning supplies. Although Chris immediately stopped fucking me and froze, I could feel him shuddering and climaxing inside of me.

The sight of that Latina beauty entering the room in her black dress, with white collar and pockets probably had something to do with it. She had a beautiful face and big tits, which gave her dress a slightly bigger cleavage than her employer would have liked. Her long, curly black hair and her dark eyes complimented her dark, perfect skin.

As Chris was climaxing inside of me, she looked up, startled, and saw us sitting there. Clearly embarrassed, she immediately averted her eyes and hurried backwards out of the room. As she was leaving, Chris kept on climaxing, slamming into me extra hard.

"So, you liked her, huh?" I asked, pretending to be offended.

"Fuck yeah!" he grunted, as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and gave me four or five extra hard pounds before becoming too flaccid and falling back on the bed, completely satisfied.

"You asshole," I giggled as I quickly turned around, straddled him and playfully slapped his chest several times, "How dare you get off on the cleaning lady?"

"Did you see the tits on her?" he asked bluntly.

I gasped, feigning outrage as I started slapping his chest harder.

He reached out, grabbed a fistful of my hair and roughly pulled my head next to his, then whispered in my ear, "Did you?"

"Yes, I did," I replied, horny as fuck as he was still holding onto my hair.

"And?" he asked.

"They're okay, I guess," I said.

He gave my hair a little yank, making me gasp, and said, "Try again."

"They were huge, okay? They were bigger than mine!" I replied.

Then, Chris let go of my hair, flipped me over onto my back, pried my legs open and stuffed his head in between them and savagely started licking my wet twat.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. He was zealous, a lot more than usual. That's when I caught on...

"You're... thinking of her, aren't you?" I grunted, glancing down at him. He said nothing, but nodded -- confirming my suspicion -- as he looked me dead in the eye, his tongue stimulating my sensitive clit.

"You're fantasizing about her [grunt] about what she looks like [moan] underneath that outfit [grunt] aren't you, you fucking pig... [moan]... you're picturing her tits... [grunt]... her big saggy tits [moan]."

"Hell yeah," he admitted.

"Asshole [grunt]" I exclaimed, as I realized he was going to make me cum. I decided to give myself a little extra push by continuing my dirty talk.

"That's not my twat you're eating is it [panting]... you're thinking of hers [grunt]..."

"Yes," he moaned, his mouth and tongue on my clit.

"You're wishing it was [grunt] her black twat [moan] you're eating, isn't it?" I panted. Realizing I how close I was, Chris took his mouth off my twat and shoved two fingers into me, just like that. I squealed loudly as he started drilling me with his fingers, making me climax violently.

"I want to eat her black pussy!" he grunted as he looked down into my eyes, defiantly.

"Son of a bitch!" I shrieked. It was all I could utter.

"I want to lick her... and make her squirt."

"Shiiiit," I shrieked as the peak of my climax washed over me.

"Then, I'll fuck her, right in front of you!" Chris continued taunting me.

"Oh, you motherf..." I squealed, slamming my fists on the matrass, still orgasming.

"I am betting her black pussy feels amazing around my fat dick," he whispered.

I didn't say anything any more. I just convulsed and trashed around his fingers for about another thirty seconds. Then, he slowly started pulling them back. God, I was dizzy. It had been a while since I had cum that hard. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

When I came to, Chris was sitting in the living room, tinkering with his camera. I got up and walked over to him. I carefully straddled him, pushing his camera out of the way and shoving my naked tits in his face. We started making out like love-crazed teenagers.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, I slowly slid off his lap and got down on my knees in front of him. As I kept looking him in the eye, I wrapped my mouth around his flaccid cock and started licking and sucking his shaft and balls. It didn't take me long to get him all hard and fat again.

When I was ready for the main event, I whispered, "Close your eyes and think of her."

"What?" he asked, shocked and confused.

"The cleaning girl," I clarified, "I want you to think of her while I blow you!"

"Fuck!" he grunted as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. I swallowed his cock again and started bobbing my head up and down his rock-hard shaft. It may sound weird, but the realization that he was thinking of someone else actually made my cunt contract, over and over again.

Unquestioningly, I kept sucking until I felt his gooey liquid pouring into my mouth and coating my tongue. After swallowing everything he shot in my mouth, I sat back and we just cuddled for a minute. Shortly afterwards, we headed back to the bar and started talking about what had happened.

"That was pretty hot, huh," he said, testing the water.

"Yeah," I replied, staring dreamily out in front of me.

"I was thinking..." he continued.

"Yes?" I replied intrigued.

"Maybe... if we time it right, we could... I don't know... do it again?"

"Do what exactly?" I asked, teasing him.

"You know... do something in front of her..." he said.

Immediately intrigued, I asked, "Like... you wanna fuck me again, in front of her?"

"I... uh... no... I mean, I thought... you know... since you seemed to..." he stammered nervously, "Maybe a blowjob or something, I don't know."

I looked at him, as he took a big swig from his glass of water, thankful that is was over.

"Maybe..." I said, as I sipped from my water too.

The look in his eyes was priceless.

"Are you... you wanna... what are you saying?" he stammered, cute as a bug.

"Ok, I can't deny that the whole thing made me horny as fuck," I replied softly, "So I might be willing to do something like that again... tomorrow, when she comes by."

"Ok," Chris replied carefully.

"One condition though," I stipulated, not wanting to give in too easily, "No action for the rest of the day, or tonight... I want you ready to pop!"

"Fine," he agreed reluctantly. He obviously didn't like the fact that he wasn't going to get any action for the rest of the day, but the prospect of what we were going to do the following morning seemed to be enough to seal the deal.

The following morning, Chris was up and about bright and early, sporting a massive boner, nervously trying to keep himself occupied until it was time for breakfast. Afterwards, we sat down at the bar, overlooking our wing of the hotel and had a few drinks.

When we saw several cleaning ladies exiting the main building and dispersing throughout the hotel, Chris enthusiastically pointed her out. We hurried over to the room, making sure we got there before she did. We nervously paced back and forth until there was a knock at the door. This time, the door didn't immediately open.

"Sit down on the bed," I said to Chris as I walked over to the door and opened it. The first thing I did was read her name tag; the one detail I hadn't seen the day before. Her name was Manuela. She smiled shyly -- clearly remembering what happened the day before.

She signaled, asking if it was okay to come in. I nodded and invited her in. She pushed the cart in, greeted Chris with an equally uncomfortable head nod and then went straight to work, grabbing a few things from her cart and heading into the bathroom.

I glanced over at Chris, who was sporting quite the erection. God, even in his loose swim trunks, his massive dick was clearly outlined.

"Get ready," I whispered, as I sat down on the bed, anxious and dripping wet. A few minutes later, Manuela came out of the bathroom, grabbed her mop and moved over to the living room area where she started wiping the floor.

"Whip it out," I whispered as I kept my eye on Manuela, who was slowly moving backwards towards us. Eager and horny as fuck by now, Chris yanked down his pants, wrapping his right hand around his dick and gave himself a few pumps.

Quick as a cat, I sank to my knees and swallowed his cock. I managed to bob my head up and down about twenty, maybe thirty times, before she turned and noticed us. She gasped in shock and dropped her mop, instinctively taking a step back.

Chris' cock instantly hardened even more -- I didn't think that was possible -- and I started sucking him off even harder and faster. I had expected her to storm out, screaming, but she didn't. She just stood there, staring me in the eye as I sucked my husband's cock.

Now that I knew that she didn't scare easily, I set out to be the biggest fucking slut I could be, and so, I used my left hand -- the one not wrapped around Chris' cock -- to lower the straps of my bathing suit, bringing my fat tits out into the open.

She smirked, probably realizing how fucking horny I must have been, to behave like this in front of another woman.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Chris groaned, signaling that he was about to cum. I popped his cock out and aimed it at my chest, furiously pumping it. Since he hadn't cum in almost twenty-two hours, it was a huge load.

As his cum was splattering against my tits, my shoulders and my arms, I briefly glanced up at him and noticed that he wasn't even looking at the mess he was making. He was gawking at Manuela, and at her chest -- even though hers was fully clothed.

I kept jacking Chris' cock until it had nothing left to give, actually getting off on being completely ignored. When our little show was over, Manuela picked up her mop and pushed her cart back towards the door. After looking back at us one last time, with a naughty grin on her face, she left the room and closed the door behind her.

Chris sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed, "Fuck, that was..."

"Don't talk," I interrupted him, as I rose to my feet and pushed my bathing suit all the way down to my feet. Then, I put one foot on the bed, right next to him and pushed his head towards my wet twat.

He got the idea, and started licking me. I closed my eyes and pictured Manuela, standing there, watching us again. I don't know what Chris was thinking about, and frankly, I didn't care. I desperately needed my cunt licked!

After a few wonderful minutes, he pushed me down on the bed, into a 69-position. Although I had just sucked him off, I didn't make a big deal out of it and simply took his flaccid dick in my mouth again. As I started nursing on his little tip -- and licking his balls -- he began eating me out even more passionately.

We orally serviced each other for about fifteen minutes. He made me cum and licked me through an amazing orgasm. He got fully hard again and I let him spurt in my mouth. Then, Chris licked and fingered me through a second, even more powerful climax.

After extensively cuddling and showering together, we headed back down to the pool. Needless to say, we both agreed to try our luck again the next day. As before, I insisted that he'd keep it in his pants until then. I wouldn't even let him jack off. Poor thing...

Part of me knew that Chris would be man enough to fuck me several times a day, still have cum to spare at night to give me a cum shower, and wake up the next morning with a huge boner, ready to do it all again. I guess another part of me just liked to see him uncomfortably horny all day long.

But it wasn't just hard on him. I would have liked nothing better than to let Chris have his way with me. To have him touch and grope me to his hearth's content, mount me whenever he damn well felt like it and drizzle his spunk on me, all day long!

And yet, I guess we both felt that there was a price to be paid for inviting another woman into our love life. A price, we -- apparently - both had to pay...

The next morning, Chris and I had skipped breakfast, as we were too fucking horny to venture out in public. Instead, we were simply hanging around the hotel room, impatiently waiting for Manuela. When she finally knocked on the door, I rushed over to open it. As soon as she looked at us, she smiled, realizing that this was going to be a daily thing.

Chris and I hadn't made a detailed plan, so we just kind of looked at each other, trying to figure out who was going to start things off. Manuela had only just entered the bathroom, when Chris jumped up from the bed, yanked his boxers down and dropped to his knees, feverishly wanking his painfully hard cock.

Inspired by what he was doing, I sat down on the couch and leaned back, spreading my legs. I pushed my bikini bottoms out of the way and started diddling my clit, keeping a close eye on Chris and the bathroom door.

When Manuela came out, just a few minutes later, she nearly bumped into him. She looked down at him for a moment, then over at me and grinned widely. We must have been quite the sight. Slowly, she tiptoed around him, heading for her cart.

"Chris?" I moaned, horny as fuck, "Come and lick my cunt."

He glanced over at me, shocked at my choice of words. I rarely used the C-word. Only when I was feeling really raunchy. Too horny to pass up any kind of offer, he rushed over to me, dropped to his knees and plunged his face in between my thighs -- never taking his right hand off his massive dick.

He exploded within seconds, grunting loudly into my twat. Surprised and amused, I patted his head and chuckled. Thankfully, he kept licking me afterwards -- realizing that I still needed a lot of work. Manuela, highly intrigued by what we were doing, started mopping the floor -- albeit somewhat distracted.

I noticed her slowly making her way over to us. I decided not to alert Chris and to just let it all happen. When he felt something bumping against his right knee, he stopped what he was doing and we both looked down at Manuela's mop, dabbing around in Chris' freshly deposited, huge load.

After a few seconds, as she moved the mop away from us, we could see her creating streaks of disgustingly grimy cum all over the floor.

"Chris, she's cleaning the floor with your sperm," I gasped, horny as fuck.

"You know..." he whispered, "... if you get on your knees, maybe she'll..."

He didn't need to finish his sentence. My perverted mind had come up with the same, vulgar idea. I slid off the couch, onto my knees and spread my arms onto the couch behind me. Manuela paused for just a moment, quickly realizing what I was after.

She slowly moved her mop in between my thighs, gently touching me with it. She clearly wanted to give me ample time to object in case she'd misread my body language, but I had no intention of stopping her.

Every time her filthy mop touched my skin, I shuddered and gasped, as I dug my fingernails deeper and deeper into the couch, desperately trying to keep myself from touching my dripping cunt or my swollen nipples.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, a few moments later, as she roughly jammed the mop against my twat.

She started rubbing it back and forth, stimulating me. Chris and I briefly gawked at one another, both of us aroused and curious as to how this was going to play out.

After about fifteen seconds, she slowly raised the mop and started running it back and forth over my tummy, slowly continuing her way up. Instinctively, I brought my right hand to my twat, jammed two fingers into it and frantically started fucking myself.

"She... she wouldn't," I gasped as I stared down at the mop, now almost up to my tits.

"Oh, I think she just might," Chris grinned. A few seconds later, she did indeed jam the mop in between my boobs and slapped them around for a bit. Then, she 'scrubbed' my tits extensively, one at a time, paying special attention to my erect nipples.

I looked up into her eyes as I felt Chris' spunk -- enriched with grains of sand and other filth by now -- getting rubbed into my stupid tits. I continued fingering myself, hoping she wouldn't stop there and press on for the ultimate humiliation.

After abusing my tits for another twenty seconds or so, she did exactly that. She brought the mop up to my face and started wiping left to right and back again. She was so careless that she was almost slapping me with it. God, that was humiliating. I loved it!

Feeling Chris' goo -- what was left of it by now -- and all the dirt and dust getting spread all over my face, did the trick. I climaxed around my fingers and began convulsing violently, moaning and shrieking like the dirty bitch I was.

During my orgasm, which lasted for almost a minute and a half, Manuela continued degrading me by running the mop back and forth over my face non-stop. She even put it on top of my head once or two, sullying my hair as well.

When I was done shuddering and bucking around my fingers, she slowly lowered the mop back to the floor and we all sat and stood there for a few moments -- awkwardly trying to figure out where to go from here. I decided to take the initiative and glanced up at Chris.

"You know, when I get up, you're not touching or cumming on me all day, until tomorrow morning," I grunted. We both knew what specific time I meant. Chris quickly wrapped his hand around his half-hard cock and started pumping it. Manuela took a few steps back, giving us all the space we needed.

I just sat there, on my knees, completely humiliated, feeling all the grungy cum and dirt still all over my body, especially my face -- waiting for Chris to get fully hard. Luckily, that didn't take very long and as he pushed me on all fours, facing Manuela, he stepped up behind me and awkwardly pushed his dick into me from behind.

The fact that we were being watched made it extra dirty for both of us. I let Chris fuck me like a dog, hard and coarse. I let him slap my ass and I let him pull my hair. I even let him call me every vile word in his vocabulary: slut, bitch, whore...

Right now, every one of those insults was true, so I could hardly object. I simply sat there, my head hanging down in shame and complete submission. A few seconds later, realizing that he could get away with virtually anything, Chris suddenly spat in my hair. He had never done that before!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12