Manuela Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his big glob of spit slid down my head, I moaned and squirmed, but didn't object. From then on, emboldened by my inaction, he spat on me every fifteen seconds or so -- usually in my hair, but also on my shoulders and in my neck.

After several long, wonderfully humiliating minutes, Chris was ready to pop. He grunted and pulled out of me, then stepped over me and began ejaculating all over the back of my head, making an even bigger mess of my already drenched hair. God, I felt so degraded!

Realizing there was nothing but awkwardness ahead, Manuela slowly backed out of the room. I got up and Chris and I looked at one another for about ten seconds. Then, we just smiled and hit the shower together.

Afterwards, I stayed true to my word and didn't let Chris touch me all day. We talked, at length, about what had happened and what a whore I had been, and we openly fantasized about what we wanted to do to each other and Manuela, in the near future.

I let him see my tits and my bare cunt whenever he wanted, but I never touched him or let him jack off. I wanted him -- and myself -- as horny as possible for our next rendezvous with Manuela.

The next day, when Manuela walked in, Chris and I were both sitting on the couch. We were playing with each other, me rubbing his massive dick through his trunks and he playing with my tits, nipples and clit through my bathing suit. It was as far as I was willing to let him go, without our beautiful spectator.

Manuela glanced at us and just smiled, as she headed into the bathroom, as usual.

"Pump my throat," I whispered to Chris, getting up and walking over to the bed, feeling nasty as shit. I laid down, hung my head over the edge so that I was looking at the bathroom door upside down. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and let Chris hang his huge dick in my mouth.

Although he was already hard, he grew another inch once I closed my warm, eager lips around him. He promptly began fucking me, as I had requested. I made myself gag, loudly, on his cock - wanting to be as slutty as I knew how to.

When Manuela came out of the bathroom, a few minutes later, Chris pulled out of my piehole and hopped on the bed, positioning himself in between my legs. He yanked my bathing suit aside and rammed his hard cock into my wet twat. As he fucked me in that lewd position, I glanced up at Manuela, gawking down at me.

After twenty seconds or so, she gently reached under her uniform and took off her white panties, pulling them down her legs, all the way to her feet. Then, she stepped out of them and slowly moved towards the bed, positioning her legs on either side of my head, giving me a -- somewhat dark -- view of her pussy.

"Fuck, I can see her twat!" I squealed, feeling Chris' dick deep inside me.

"Shit, I wanna see too," Chris exclaimed as he began fucking me even harder. I reached out and put my hands on her thighs, right under the hem of her skirt and started pushing it up - wanting to give Chris a peek too.

But Manuela instantly put her hands on top of mine, stopping me.

I chuckled and concluded, "I don't think she wants you to see it."

"Fuck," he whispered, drilling me hard and rough, taking his frustration out on me.

After just standing there and letting me look under her skirt for another minute or so, she suddenly reached out for her cart, with her right hand and pulled it towards her. To my surprise, it bumped against my head a few seconds later.

Startled, I looked up, figuring she'd done so by accident. But, as she rolled the cart away from the bed a bit and then made it bump into me a second time, I realized she was doing it on purpose.

"Oh, you bitch," I whispered, feeling my cunt contract. Chris, also having caught on, started gasping and panting, clearly approaching his climax.

Manuela pushed the cart away from the bed again, holding onto the handle with both hands, ready to pull it towards me again at a moment's notice. She looked at me and then at Chris. We both knew what she was going to do, and that she was probably going to make us cum doing it.

"Jesus, fuck!" I screamed as she rolled the cart into the side of my head, considerably harder than the previous two times. The ensuing little jolt of pain caused my cunt to contract. This in turn caused Chris to climax and slam into me with everything he could muster... and that made me cum and squeal like a little bitch.

Manuela put her left hand on my head, turning my face to the left, while her right hand stayed on the cart's handle. A few moments later, she drove it into my face -- not my head this time -- but smack in the middle of my face.

"Aauw," I said, as my cunt shuddered around hubby's dick.

"Fuck yeah!" Chris groaned, shooting his cum deep in my cunt. I knew I didn't have to expect any sympathy or pity from him right now, even if she drove the car into my face over and over again for the next forty seconds.

Whenever I wasn't saying "Aauw", I was having the biggest, most powerful and most humiliating orgasm of my life. When Chris collapsed on the bed, completely spent, Manuela finally stopped what she was doing. She simply walked out of the room, pulling her cart along with her - not bothering with putting her panties back on.

God, she was awesome!

My face felt sore for the rest of the day, and it made me fucking raunchy. Despite my initial intention not to touch Chris until the next morning, I was too horny to turn down his advances. Once he caught on, he really took advantage of my predicament and I ended up sucking his cock twice that day, letting him spurt in my face each time.

Luckily, Chris had another massive hardon the following morning. Manuela didn't even knock anymore, probably knowing we'd be waiting for her. We were. I was on the bed, playing with my clit through my fiery red bathing suit, while Chris was pumping his dick, in the seating area - sniffing Manuela's panties she'd left the day before.

She glanced at us for a moment, then grabbed me by the hand and guided me into the bathroom. Leaving the door ajar, she slowly started unbuttoning her uniform.

"Suzie?" Chris called out to me, curious.

"Yeah?" I replied, staring at Manuela taking her top off - exposing her white bra.

"What's going on in there?"

"I am not sure," I replied, more than a bit distracted.

Then, she threw her top through the door opening, into the living room.

"Is... is that..." he stammered.

Meanwhile Manuela unclasped her bra and also threw it into his field of vision.

"My god, is she taking off her clothes?" he gasped, shocked.

"She is," I replied, gawking at her massive, beautifully black tits. Without delay, she undid her skirt and stepped out of it, throwing it out of the bathroom as well.

"Fuck," Chris whispered as I could hear his fist sliding up and down his hard shaft.

A few seconds later, her panties were next.

"She's... she's naked, isn't she?" Chris moaned.

"She is... god, she's beautiful, Chris... her tits are massive... you'd love them."

"Fucking hell Suzie," he groaned desperately.

Then, Manuela grabbed the straps of my bathing suit and peeled it off of me, slowly squatting down in front of me as she did so. After I helped her by stepping out of it, she got back up and threw my bathing suit into the living room.

"You're... you're naked too now, aren't you?" Chris whined sadly, aching to see us.

"I am... fuck Chris, I am so wet right now," I replied. He sighed, audibly frustrated.

Next, Manuela reached out and gently placed both hands on my rack, softly and lovingly caressing my tits.

"Chris, she's touching my tits," I gasped, as I slowly reached out and put my hands on her massive jugs, giving her plenty of time to object or push me away - in case she didn't want to be touched. She didn't offer the least bit of resistance.

"I am touching her tits too, Chris... they're so fat," I whispered, weighing them obscenely.

"Christ Suzie, you're killing me here!" he whined.

"I think that's kind of the idea," I chuckled, amused by his discomfort, "Four tits, two twats... and none for you."

"Bitch!" he grunted. From the sound of it, he was really pumping that fat prick of his.

Suddenly, Manuela lowered one of her hands and placed it flat against my bush. I gasped loudly.

"What? What?" Chris whined, desperate to know what was going on.

"She... she's touching me... down there," I stammered as I looked into her confident, beautiful, dark eyes.

"Suzie, for fuck's sake," he exclaimed.

I kept my left hand on her right tit and lowered my right hand in between her legs. She let me and simply took a deep breath as my fingers grazed her bush. Slowly, my index and middle fingers found her clit and started rubbing it softly, making her squirm and pant. She started doing the same to me.

About ten seconds later, I entered her carefully with my middle finger, my index finger quickly following suit. She smiled and grunted. Pretty soon, we started fingering one another, knowing perfectly well how to pleasure a pussy. About twenty seconds later, our lewd fingering sounds began reverberating throughout the small, tiled bathroom, making their way into the living room, towards Chris.

"Are you...?" Chris groaned incredulously, "Is that..."

"Yessss..." I whispered. We both knew we were talking about the same thing.

"Jesus!" Chris squealed and banged his free fist into the wall next to the bathroom door, again and again, as he climaxed loudly.

When we heard him drop to his knees, and realized it was over, Manuela gently took her fingers out of my twat - and I did the same to her. We briefly looked at each other, then we glanced at the door, and shared a wide grin.

"Chris?" I asked, not taking my eyes off Manuela's tits.

"Yeah?" he grunted.

"Be a sport and throw our clothes back in, will ya?"

"What?" he moaned desperately, having hoped to at least see us naked when we were coming back out for our clothes. A few seconds later, he reluctantly started handing us our clothes, through the small door opening.

Manuela, however, didn't put anything back on and just threw her outfit onto the bathroom floor. Not done with me yet, she leaned into me and pressed her lips onto mine. Startled, but horny, I returned the kiss and started fondling her tits again.

When Chris called out my name about two minutes later, wondering what was talking so long, Manuela simply reached out and slammed the door shut. Then, she put both hands on my shoulders and pushed me onto my knees.

How did she know that I wanted to eat her black pussy? That I wanted to taste her, pleasure her, and make her squirm... lap up her juices? Without much hesitation, I stuck my head in between her legs and started eating her out. I hadn't tasted twat in years - ever since college - and this was my first black one, ever!

She promptly put her right foot on the toilet lid, opening herself up for me. I licked and sucked on her cunt like there was no tomorrow. I completely forgot about hubby for a little while, as I was too busy giving Manuela my very best.

Eventually, several highly educational minutes later, I made her cum. I was so proud of myself! I had made Manuela cum. She bucked and squirmed against the door, moaning freely - making sure that Chris could hear her.

I continued to make love to her twat for quite a while, before she stopped me and reached down for the pile of clothes. I got up, slightly disappointed, as I had hoped for some reciprocation. Unfortunately, my sexual gratification wasn't very high on her list of priorities. She simply wanted to use and abuse the both of us.

However, what she did next, swiftly made me forget about my own itch. She took my red bathing suit and started hoisting herself into it. It was a natural fit - except for her tits of course.

As I was considerably less endowed than Manuela, she really had to stretch the fabric to be able to stuff her tits into it. And even then, part of them was still hanging out! Next, she picked up her skirt, along with her top and panties and handed them to me. Apparently, she didn't want me wearing a bra, as she kicked it away with her foot.

I put on her clothes and then followed her out, out of the bathroom. The look on Chris' face was priceless. As he gawked at us, I could have sworn I saw his cock veering up. It was half hard again.

We weren't walking up to him apparently, as Manuela guided me towards the front door, opened it and pushed me out. Then, she slammed the door shut behind me, locking me out of my own hotel room. Fuck, what if someone came by? Why was I letting her get away with this?

Since her cart was still inside, I couldn't even hide behind that. I just paced in front of the door, hoping that whatever she was doing in there, wouldn't take too long. I felt so exposed, so vulnerable and ridiculed, that I started getting even wetter and hornier than I already was.

After several minutes, a couple in their mid-fifties walked back by, heading for the pool. From the looks they gave me, it was clear that they knew that something was off, but they couldn't quite put their finger on it. God, I felt so humiliated. My pussy was watering and throbbing by now!

Luckily, no one else came by for the next six minutes - that's how long it took for Manuela to walk back out, pushing her cart. I wanted to squeeze past her and get back in the room as quickly as possible, but she completely blocked the doorway.

When I looked her in the eye, she slowly lowered the straps of my bathing suit and started peeling it off, right there in the hallway. Fuck, she wanted to switch clothes again, right here in the hallway?

Not wanting to chicken out on a dare - and too horny to object anyway - I moved a little closer to the cart, for partial cover, and started taking off her uniform. Someone could have come by at any moment, and seen her... or worse, me, completely naked.

Fortunately, no one did. As she put on her uniform again, I noticed that she didn't bother with her bra - which was still in the bathroom, as far as I knew - or her panties. As she smiled and stepped away from me, wheeling her cart to the next room, I stared at her rack one final time before stepping back in the room.

Imagine my surprise, when I saw Chris lying there, all sprawled out on the floor. Manuela's white bra was tied around his neck, one pair of panties was balled up and stuffed into his mouth, while a second pair - probably the one's she'd left the day before - were around his knees. From the looks of it, she'd made him wear them!

His spent cock was lying limp on his stomach and thick ribbons of gooey cum had been splattered across his own chest and the floor beside him.

He was still grunting and moaning when I approached him. With his cock clearly out of commission for a while, I realized that he wouldn't be able to scratch my ongoing itch. And so, everyone had orgasmed, except for me...

When hubby noticed me squatting down next to him, he smiled up at me, delightedly. I returned the smile, took the panties out of his mouth and helped him out of her bra.

"How much did you see?" I inquired.

"Nothing," he reluctantly admitted, "She kept your bathing suit on the whole time."

I chuckled and whispered, "That's just sad, Chris!"

He didn't reply, probably realizing I was right. Still, I wasn't one to talk. At least he'd cum... twice. Neither of us felt particularly talkative after that, so while he hit the shower, I sat down on the balcony and tried to clear my head.

Although I was still horny, I was also determined to save myself until the next morning. No sex - and especially no nonchalant blowjobs - this time. Manuela had used me to torment Chris, and then she'd humiliated both of us. And Chris and I had smiled through the whole thing.

There were five days left of our holiday. What else was going to happen? How much further was Manuela going to take this? And how much further were Chris and I willing to let this go on?

12