All Comments on 'Manuela Ch. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

The thing iwth the mop is gross, and not sexy at all. That just kills this for me.

GreatOtterGreatOtterover 2 years ago

Loved it! Very unique scenes as always, and as always I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice-a sequel is in order, please

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

If Chris and his wife had ended up fucking Manuela together, this might have made sense. Definitely in the wrong category. Well written emotional descriptions but couldn't get any feel for what was driving this whole story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

They are sharing each other on thier honeymoon? Really? Surely they would discuss entering this lifestyle before they got married.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 2 years ago

Seriously evil and hot as hell. The most arousing story that I have read in a long time. Yes, it is sometimes gross, it is pushing the limits very hard, but that is what is making it work. I don't come here for real life documentations but for the kick of the kinky and the forbidden and this story delivers perfectly well. Please continue this one, it would be a real pity if you wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
FINALLY!

love this so much. so glad to see your stuff again. I check every day. I know it's rare to see more than one a month these days, but I'm always hopeful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, especially the mop part, every time you release a new chapter or story its always a holiday, i look foward to your stories so so eagerly. Anything you put out is a joy to read. Personally i hope you can continue "The Perverted Shrink" but follow up chapters of this would also be highly anticipated, thank you for all your hard work on these, hope you can keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a goddamn genius and treasure!! Please keep writing and please ignore the haters who for some reason read and comment on stuff they know they will dislike. LOVED the mop scene, and fucking loved knocking her head on the cleaning cart! Please keep it going!

daganetdaganetover 2 years ago

God, that was hot! You have an incredible imagination! Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again you nailed it.

Please, make sure to degrade the protagonist while wearing her bridal dress next time. I think cum, spat and pee should be on the menu....

Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't realize you were still posting stories. Just thought I'd say that you are one of the best writers on this, or any other website. I genuinely didn't know I was into stuff like this until you wrote it in just the right way. Hope you're doing well!

Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

Ever be surprised by the natives? They sure were…..

So am I

Never happened yet to me …but ph.boy! Letithappen!

Thank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Manuela Series Info