Manuela Ch. 02

Story Info
Even honeymoons have to end.
8.8k words
3.88
14.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

I was so raunchy and unsatisfied that I was a complete bitch to Chris all day long. I teased him every which way I could; by walking around naked in our hotel room, touching myself in front of him, cupping his crotch in public every chance I got or by seductively sucking on my cocktail straw.

I loved that he was hard for the better part of the day, with zero chance of getting off. He tried multiple times to get me on my back -- or my knees -- but I kept turning him down, telling him that we were going to save ourselves for Manuela.

The hardest moment for poor Chris was probably right before bed. As if he wasn't frustrated enough, I decided to do something extra kinky. Instead of simply going to bed naked, I put on Manuela's white bra and panties. He gawked at me, dumbfounded, his dick fully hard and pointing straight at me.

Amused by his reaction, I struck a few sexy poses before actually crawling into bed.

"Are you kidding me?" he whined desperately, not sure how much further teasing he would be able to take. Truth be told, I had rarely been so wet and horny for so long!

In the morning, I woke him up with a slow, sloppy blowjob. I made him beg me to let him cum, but I didn't. Although I would have liked nothing better than to swallow his gooey morning load, I didn't waver. I knew it would be worth the wait!

Chris was very quiet during breakfast. I don't know whether it was lust, anger or frustration, but he didn't say five words to me. The fact that his cock was perpetually hard -- I checked it regularly by squeezing and rubbing it, under the breakfast table -- probably didn't help with his conversation skills.

But then, finally, the wait was over. From our balcony, we had been keeping a close eye on the courtyard, waiting for Manuela to appear. As soon as I laid eyes on her, pushing her cart towards our building, I stepped inside and took off my bathing suit. I quickly sat down on all fours, facing the door and eagerly looked at, a somewhat thunderstruck, Chris.

"Hop on," I smiled. He promptly yanked off his swimming boxers and rushed over to me, stuffing his incredibly hard cock up my soaking wet twat.

"God, you're hard," I moaned, hanging my head down.

"And you're fucking wet," he said, jackhammering my twat, driving me insane.

"Easy," I grunted in between moans, "Wait for her."

Reluctantly, he slowed down and kept fucking me very deep, but slow. God, his tip felt amazing against my cervix. When Manuela came in -- without knocking -- she grinned, left her cart by the door and slowly strolled over to us.

"Chris, slow down," I whispered, glancing over my shoulder, feeling him pick up the pace.

"But... she's here now! Why the hell..." he whined, not inclined to delay his orgasm any further without a damn good explanation.

"If you do what I say [grunt] you might get to see her naked," I whispered. That got his attention. Almost instantly, he backed down a little bit, pacing himself.

I reached out for her, letting her know that I wanted her to come closer. She did. Then, I grabbed her hands and pulled her down. She slowly squatted down, then kneeled down in front of the bed, bringing her face level with mine.

Leaning on just my left hand, I used my right to carefully unbutton her top. She glanced down for a moment, then looked back up at Chris -- letting me continue. After about fifteen seconds, I had opened all of her buttons, causing her white bra to become partially visible.

Chris -- triggered by the mere sight of her bra -- was unable to control himself any longer and suddenly began pumping a lot harder. As a result, he was triggering an orgasm deep inside of me. We realized that neither of us was going to last much longer. I weighed my options for a brief moment, then made a decision.

I pushed myself off on my hands, briefly propelling my body upwards. Meanwhile, I reached out and grabbed both cups of Manuela's bra. As gravity caused my upper body to plummet to the matrass, I yanked and tore her cups off in the process, exposing her massive black tits to Chris.

I couldn't see Manuela's reaction -- as I was face down on the bed -- but I could hear and feel the effect my little act had on Chris.

"Oh my god," he squealed loudly as he started fucking me even faster, drilling me to an instant, powerful and long overdue climax.

I screamed and squealed as I clawed at the edge of the bed, as I heard him scream and tremble inside of me. He was shooting his cum into me. God, what a fuck! I panted and had trouble catching my breath for a while. When I finally poked my head up, about twenty, twenty-five seconds later, I noticed Manuela still glancing down at herself -- at her ripped bra and her exposed tits.

After another ten seconds or so, all of a sudden, she got up and took a small step away from the bed. I figured we were done for today, but I was wrong. Without taking her eyes off my husband, she undid her skirt and pushed it down, exposing her white panties. Chris gasped and scooted towards the front of the bed on his knees, completely captivated.

Then, as she looked me in the eye, she slowly pushed her panties down, all the way down to her ankles -- showing my husband her beautiful, black twat.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, dropping to his knees in front of her, in absolute awe. Slowly, he reached out and grabbed her calves, slowly caressing the back of her legs as he literally drooled at the sight of her black, neatly trimmed pussy.

He slowly moved his hands up, higher and higher, continuing to caress her. It took him well over twenty seconds to reach her ass. Manuela knew what he was doing, and she excitedly let him. She grinned down at him, flattered by his reaction and admiration.

Carefully, still not sure how far she'd be willing to let him go, Chris bent his head down towards her pussy, maintaining eye contact. Only when his chin was already touching her bush, did he stick out his tongue and gently lick her twat. When she didn't object after one lick, he gave her another, and another... and before long, he was zealously eating her out, right there in front of me.

Eager to get her into an even lewder position, Chris nudged her towards the bed and pushed her down on her ass. As soon as she sat down, she opened her legs wide. Chris dove straight in and buried his nose deep in her twat, hungrily licking and slurping. Manuela leaned back on both hands, clearly enjoyed what my husband was doing to her.

I must admit that I was more than a little jealous. I mean, Chris had never sucked my twat with that much conviction or appetite. But when, after several minutes, I noticed his cock coming back to life, I couldn't stay angry or jealous.

We were in this together and he had more than paid his dues. He had restrained himself for the past few days, taken all of the shit Manuela and I had dished out. He deserved a little reward for being such a good sport. So, I kneeled down beside him and wrapped my hand around his half-hard dong.

After stroking it gently for a few seconds, I could feel it getting harder. He began moaning and grunting into Manuela's twat. For minutes on end, I stroked him, jacking his nice, big, fat cock while he kept pleasuring this other woman -- a perfect stranger, I might add.

I could have easily made him spurt on the floor, and that would have been that, but no... that just wasn't nasty enough. Besides, I was desperate for some attention. Although he had fucked the shit out of me and dumped his load into me, Chris had hardly looked at me ever since we started our little performance.

I briefly let go of his cock -- which made him grunt, but not look up -- and got on my back on the floor. Slowly, I put my head in between his knees and Manuela's feet, bringing my face right underneath his cock. As I resumed jacking him off, Chris stopped what he was doing and finally took notice of me -- realizing what I was up to.

He started moaning and grunting and forgot all about that juicy, black twat in front of him. A few seconds later, Manuela leaned forward and peeked over the edge of the bed, at me and grinned, amused at the lengths I would go to get some attention.

There was no turning back now, so I jacked and jacked, until finally Chris arched his back and groaned, "Fuck yeah, you fucking whore!" As his warm sperm splattered in my face, I was shocked by his choice of words -- at first. I quickly realized, however, that he was right. I was acting like a complete whore!

But I didn't care. I was getting what I was after: attention! Besides, it felt good to get a load of cum shot in my face. I eagerly turned my head in every which way, making sure to get splattered all over. After squeezing out the last couple of drops, I let go of Chris' dick and relaxed, happy with the result.

I had gotten some spunk in my left eye, but it was still operational. But then, Manuela suddenly lifted her left foot and placed it smack in the middle of my slut face. Startled, but not opposed to some additional humiliation, I grunted and began kneading my tits.

She meticulously began rubbing her foot all over my face, smearing Chris' sperm open, clogging my nose and getting cum in both my eyes. I writhed and squirmed, pretending not to like it -- while I was in fact playing with my tits like crazy, actually tugging my erect nipples.

When she'd lost interest, Manuela lifted her foot off my face, wiped it extensively on my stomach and chest, before getting up and putting her clothes back on. Well, without her bra that is. I crawled to my feet and walked into the bathroom to splash some water in my face.

When I came back out, still stark naked, Chris -- exhausted from his double climax -- was passed out on the bed. Manuela, who was making the final adjustments to her uniform, glanced at me -- amused and intrigued that I had removed the cum from my face, but not from my chest or my stomach.

Suddenly, she looked at the little calendar on the dresser -- courtesy of the hotel -- and pointed at Sunday, three days into the future and made an exit sign. I nodded, confirming that was indeed our check-out day. Sufficiently informed, she walked up to her cart -- slapping my bare, left tit as she walked past me. I quivered lustfully.

As she opened the door and pushed her cart out, she briefly glanced back at the two of us -- and at her torn bra in the middle of the floor, in front of the bed. Then, she simply turned and walked away, slamming the door shut behind her.

Later that day, after taking some much-needed rest, Chris and I went down to the pool. I worked on my tan, while he alternated between swimming and drinking Cuba Libres. Suddenly, after his fourth or fifth cocktail, he walked up to me and positioned himself in front of my tanning bed, blocking my sunlight.

"I wanna cum in your face again," he blurted out, as I looked up at him, glancing over my sunglasses. The bluntness, the nerve of this guy! Before today, I had never let him cum on my face, and now he wanted it twice in one day? His candor, not to mention the awkward timing -- we hadn't spoken to each other in over an hour -- got me instantly wet.

He wanted me to be a cumslut? Fine. I got up from the tanning bed and headed straight for our room. As he eagerly followed me, I made sure to bump my hand against his bulging crotch with nearly every step I took.

As soon as he opened the door, I walked in, threw my sunglasses on the bed, took off my bathing suit and got on my knees in the middle of the room. Realizing that I didn't expect to be fucked, or even touched, he rushed over to me and started whacking his hard dick, right in front of my face. I just sat there, looking up at him, casually and indifferently.

After a passionate, hypnotizing wank -- which lasted nearly six minutes -- he briefly convulsed and let out a deep, manly roar, after which he started flinging rope after rope of thick sperm in my slut face. I closed my eyes and just let him dump his cum all over. God, that was so nasty!

When his balls were empty, I casually got up and walked into the bathroom. After using one of the smaller towels to wipe his goo off my face -- I didn't even use water -- I came back out, put my bathing suit on again and grabbed my sunglasses from the bed.

"That's all you're getting today!" I said, before walking out of the room, leaving him there. As if that statement carried any weight after what I had just allowed him to do.

When we were coming back from dinner, that night, there was a woman waiting by our room, dressed in jeans and a red halter top, tapping on her phone. It wasn't until we came closer and she looked up at us, that we recognized her: it was Manuela.

"Me, toomorrowe... day off," she informed us.

Good to know. Things might have gotten awkward the following morning without that little piece of information. We nodded and smiled.

"You wanna come inside?" Chris asked, extending his hand, after opening the door. She smiled and walked in.

After closing the door behind us, Chris walked over to our little fridge, opened it and said, as he looked inside, "We don't have much, but..."

"Chris, I don't think she's here to have a drink," I said, as I watched her undo her jeans and push them all the way down to her feet, before stepping out of them.

"Fucking hell," he whispered, glancing at her as she strolled over to the couch. After kicking off her heels, she nudged the coffee table out of the way and pulled down her panties. Then, she scooted to the very edge of her seat and opened her legs wide.

After letting both of us gawk at her for a few seconds, she signaled me to the couch across from her. When I was about to sit down, she motioned me to take off my skirt. I assumed she wanted me to take my panties off as well, so I did.

With both of us with our cunts out, she looked over at Chris and beckoned him to come closer. Then she motioned him to kneel down in between the two couches.

"What's going on?" he asked, not knowing where to look first.

"I have no idea," I replied truthfully.

After a few seconds, Manuela lifted herself off the couch for a moment and pulled it closer to Chris, who - despite his confusion -- was sporting a massive boner. Eager to get things started, he slowly reached out his hand to touch her twat, only to get slapped away. When he subsequently bent his head down, clearly willing to eat her out, she again denied him by pushing his head back.

"I don't think she wants you to touch her, Chris," I chuckled. When he looked at me and reached out to touch my twat, Manuela jumped up and slapped his hand away - again. Realizing that he probably didn't even have to try with his mouth, he groaned frustrated and asked, "What does she want me to do?"

"I think she just wants you to look," I grinned. As she pulled her couch closer still, I did the same with mine. Slowly, we boxed Chris in -- our twats now just inches away from his head, on either side. The poor thing went absolutely crazy with lust. He gawked and stared at our moist cunts, knowing better than to try and touch them.

Eventually, with no other course of action remaining, he whipped his cock out and started jacking off. The sheer frustration in his eyes was such a turn-on. He had two wet, hot pussies, right there in front of him, and he wasn't allowed to touch either of them.

After a couple of minutes of watching him whack off, Manuela pulled her top off and unhooked her bra, showing Chris her black, voluptuous tits.

"Something else for you not to touch," I mocked him, as I took off my top. As I wasn't wearing a bra underneath, he now had a first-class view of both our racks as well.

Frustrated and wildly excited, he furiously continued tugging his fat cock.

"Oh shiiiit," he screamed, less than thirty seconds later as he spurted on the floor. Pleased with the outcome, Manuela got up and started putting her clothes back on. Without further ado, she simply walked out of the room, not even looking back at either one of us.

"Bitch," Chris whispered as he got up and slumped down on the couch.

"Be thankful that she made you cum," I whispered as I put my panties back on, "Because if there's no Manuela tomorrow..."

He looked up at me and remained quiet for a few seconds, then caught on.

"... there's no sex," he replied.

"Good boy," I grinned as I tapped his head.

Despite my warning, he tried to cup my pussy three or four times throughout the rest of the evening -- and my tits even more than that. I got a little perverted kick from turning him down, coolly, each and every time. Right before going to bed, he spent an unusual amount of time in the bathroom -- probably to masturbate.

In the morning, I was an even bigger bitch. I had one hand in between my legs and one hand on my fat tits before he'd even opened his eyes. Not only did I block every attempt he made to get in on the action, I didn't even allow him to touch me... anywhere!

The only thing he could do was -- once again -- take matters into his own hand. After making him spurt on the floor next to the bed, I quickly lost interest in playing with myself. I took a quick shower and then we went down to breakfast.

Although he noticeably lusted after me for the better part of the day, he didn't make another move. He knew he wasn't getting any. No handjobs, no blowjobs, no sex, and certainly no facials. I think he had pretty much accepted his fate, when, around five, Manuela suddenly showed up at our tanning beds.

"You.. and I, go to room?" she asked, addressing Chris, striking a sexy pose in her jeans and white halter top.

"Hell yeah," Chris replied, nearly jumping up from his seat. Realizing I wasn't invited, I just glanced up at them leaving, a little jealous and disappointed.

I kept a close eye on the time, glancing at the clock above the pool bar every couple of minutes or so. I tried to pass the time by tanning, reading my book, having a cocktail -- or two -- and by taking a walk around the pool. Until I finally grew tired of waiting.

Chris had been gone for an hour and a half. My imagination was my worst enemy. What was going on? Had they finished? Had she left and was Chris taking a nap? Or were they still at it? And if so, what exactly were they doing? Unable to contain my curiosity any longer, I headed up to the room and used my own key card to enter.

Manuela's clothes were on the floor, right by the door -- it clearly hadn't taken her long to take them off. The next I noticed was the position they were in. She was on the bed, on her knees and elbows, facing away from Chris. He was on his knees at the foot of the bed, jacking off, with his face in between her ass cheeks.

A little startled, I took another few steps towards them. That's when I noticed that he wasn't licking her twat -- as I had assumed -- but her ass! And quite zealously too. I moved in even closer, squatted down and gawked at the scene from up close.

"My god Chris, are you... eating her ass?" I asked superfluously.

Except for a faint grunt and him nodding for a moment, there was no reply. That's when I noticed all the cum on the floor, in between his knees. He had clearly ejaculated several times in this position -- which raised an interesting question.

"Have... have you been eating her ass... this whole time?" I asked.

When he nodded -- confirming my suspicion -- I could feel my cunt contract. I reached down, pushed my bathing suit aside and slipped a finger into my moist twat.

"She hasn't touched you, has she?" I asked. Chris didn't reply. He didn't have to.

"Do you mean to tell me that you've been eating her black ass for an hour and a half, and she hasn't even touched your dick? God Chris... you are such a loser!" I said as I slipped a second finger in my pussy and really started drilling myself.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers