Manuela Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted, but kept eating and licking her ass with an unrelenting zeal. More than a bit jealous -- this was something we'd never done -- I got a little annoyed and said, "I didn't know you were such an ass slut. From now on, I am going to make you eat my ass too!"

"Yeah!" he moaned in between her ass cheeks, clearly liking that idea.

"And I won't make you cum, you'll have to do that yourself!"

"Fuck yeah!" he growled as he sped up his wanking.

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you little bitch!" I said, realizing I had hit a nerve.

"Go wash," he ordered, barely taking his mouth off Manuela's ass.

I scampered into the bathroom, took off my bathing suit and washed my twat and my ass extensively and multiple times, then walked back into the room. Chris was still in the same position as before, but Manuela had gotten up and was putting her clothes back on -- probably realizing that I was going to take her place.

Impatiently and still stroking his cock, Chris tapped the bed and said, "Come on."

A tad hesitant, I got on my hands and knees on the bed, my ass right in front of his face -- assuming the exact same position as I had seen Manuela in.

He dove right in and started licking my snatch for a little while, then slowly moved up to my asshole. I clenched up and freaked out at first, but after forcing myself to relax, I really started enjoying it. It was hot, sensual and incredibly nasty. It didn't take long for the tip of his tongue to force itself inside of me, which felt even more wicked.

I liked it. I liked it a lot. I let him eat out my ass for as long as he wanted to, which turned out to be quite a while. Manuela had made a discreet exit, leaving us to our business and so it was just the two of us. Chris was extremely passionate and gentle and kept eating me out for what I assumed was close to twenty minutes.

Towards the end of his wonderful performance, I heard him stroking his dick again and then cumming on the floor, once again. I liked the fact that I didn't even have to touch his cock, and that he just dumped his load with the rest of his goo already on the floor. It all seemed so wonderfully pointless.

We got cleaned up and then went out for a bite to eat. Despite the sexual frustration and tension clearly present, we managed to have a somewhat civil dinner conversation -- as long as we steered clear of sensitive topics such as Manuela, Chris being an ass slut or him having to jack his own cock if he wanted to get off. After dinner, we went for a romantic walk on the nearly deserted beach before heading back to our room.

"I wanna eat your ass again," Chris whispered as I was opening the door.

"You know I am not touching you, right?" I replied, walking in.

"I know," he sighed. I kicked off my shoes, took off my skirt and panties, grabbed the remote of the TV and laid down on the bed, on my right side, facing the TV.

Then, I lifted my left leg, bending it at the knee, opening myself up for him.

"Knock yourself out," I whispered as I pretended to be watching TV. Somewhat surprised at the unusual position, he hesitated for a moment before getting on knees and wedging his tongue in between my legs... again.

After eating my pussy and licking my clit for a little bit, he used his hands to pry my ass cheeks apart and started kissing his real target: my asshole. His kissing turned into licking, and pretty soon the tip of his tongue started fucking my ass.

"Oh, you fucking slut," I whispered as I closed my eyes, unable to ignore what he was doing to me any longer. He didn't react and just kept licking and tongue-fucking my ass. After a while, I heard him stroking his dick again. God, I loved that lewd, repeating and hypnotizing sound!

Suddenly, a lot sooner than I'd expected, Chris moaned loudly, signaling that he was about to cum. He jumped up, grunting loudly. As I glanced up at him, I saw him standing there, next to the bed, both hands on his hips, staring down at his own hard cock -- which was as big and as fat as I'd ever seen it.

After veering up and down a couple of times, it started spewing cum onto the bed -- and quite a lot too. It was the damnedest -- and most erotic -- thing I'd ever seen.

"Jesus Christ, Chris," I gasped, incredibly aroused by the scene.

Suddenly feeling the urge to be a nasty slut, I quickly spun around and got on my back -- getting his cum all over the back of my top -- so I could position my face directly underneath his massive, still dripping, cock. I closed my eyes and allowed him to drizzle the last of his warm sperm onto my slut face.

"Jeez, you slut," he grunted in desperation as he looked down. I chuckled and waited for the last drop to fall down and hit me smack in the middle of my forehead. After looking each other in the eye for about ten, long, uncomfortable seconds, I got up and scampered into the bathroom, to clean myself up.

When I came back out a few minutes later, Chris was lying on his back on the bed, staring at the ceiling -- probably having enough to think about. Not in the mood for conversation, I quickly laid down next to him on my side, facing away from him. When he put his hand on my thigh, looking for some affection, I gently slapped it away under the sheets.

"Good night," I said as I turned off the lights.

"Night," he replied, confused as to why I was being so cold and unapproachable. The simple truth was that it made me wet and horny, treating him like that. I realized fully well that it couldn't have been easy for him, adapting to this new situation: he had two dirty sluts to deal with -- one to whom he was married -- and neither was to willing to do his bidding.

He could see us naked, lick us, eat out our asses and jack himself off. He could even fuck me and give me a disgusting facial once in a while -- but just me, not Manuela. We told him what to do and when. He never had a say in the matter.

Part of me felt sorry for Chris. Unfortunately for him, that part seemed to be shrinking, the longer Manuela was around. Instead, I was getting crueler with each passing day. As 'poor' hubby was about find to experience first-hand that next morning.

I was the first one to wake up. Feeling pretty horny, I threw off the covers and mounted his morning wood. Surprised, but eager to have me ride him, he just watched me as I fucked him, slow and passionate. Being in the driver's seat I had no trouble grinding myself to a wonderful and explosive orgasm.

After bucking and trashing on top of him for almost a full minute, I slowly dismounted him -- making it clear that I didn't care about his pleasure. He protested, of course, but I ignored him. I had had my fun, that's all that mattered now. I needed him hard and horny for our appointment with Manuela.

He knew better than to take matters into his own hands without my permission, so he reluctantly accepted his fate. Pissed off -- and horny as fuck -- he barely spoke all throughout breakfast. Even when we were back in the room, waiting for Manuela, he kept his distance and was unusually quiet.

In anticipation of our guest's arrival, I stripped bare and sat down on the edge of the bed, opened my legs wide -- making sure Chris had a prime view of my twat -- and started masturbating. After gawking at me for about twenty seconds, he took out his perpetual hard dick and started jacking off.

While we both played with ourselves -- taking care not to cum -- we eagerly and impatiently waited for Manuela. When she finally walked in about ten minutes later, I slowly got up and walked up to my husband, about to reward his patience.

"Lay down on the floor," I whispered. After he obeyed, I placed both feet on either side of my husband's body and lowered my pussy onto his fat cock. While I turned my head and looked Manuela dead in the eye, I slowly began fucking Chris.

She looked at me for about ten seconds, then grabbed a feather duster from her cart and started dusting the furniture -- or at least pretended to do so. Realizing she wasn't that impressed with my performance, I stepped up my game. I got up, took a few small steps and sat down on Chris' face.

That got her attention. She stopped pretending to be cleaning and just stood there, grinning, watching me grind my cunt all over hubby's reluctant face. About twenty seconds later, she walked up to us and got on her knees, slowly reaching out to grab Chris' unattended cock. He instantly moaned, realizing who's hand it was.

For a moment, I figured -- and so did Chris, clearly -- that she was going to sit on it. She didn't however, and kept stroking him, extremely soft and slow. There was no way in hell that he was going to cum like this. After a little while, she leaned in towards me and placed her lips onto mine. We started kissing, more passionate and louder as time went on.

We kept this going for several minutes. Chris had long given up on actually trying to eat or lick me and was simply laying there, letting me grind my sodden twat up and down his face. Aside from the occasional twitch and grunt, he remained perfectly still and quiet -- undoubtedly hoping that his unwavering submission would somehow result in a marvelous orgasm.

Manuela clearly had other plans, and slowly rose to her feet. Without further ado, she pulled me to the bed and pushed me down on my back, getting on her knees in between my wide-open legs.

As she bent her head down towards my pussy, Chris -- now deserted and ignored -- whined, "Suzie, what the fuck?"

I ignored him. We both did. I was too busy moaning and enjoying Manuela's tongue action to concern myself with his predicament. Several minutes passed... until he simply couldn't stand it anymore. He got up and walked over to my face, stroking his massive cock -- clearly hoping to get me to suck it.

I was about to oblige him, but then Manuela reached out and gently slapped his dick away from my mouth.

"What the..." he whispered, annoyed.

"I guess she doesn't want you to have too much fun," I giggled. As if on queue, Manuela jumped up, took Chris' hand and guided him towards the balcony. After pushing him out onto the terrace, she closed -- and locked -- the sliding door behind him.

Then, to make matters worse even worse for 'poor' Chris, she slowly started stripping while slowly dancing and swaying to some imaginary music. When she was completely naked, she looked over at me and extended her hand towards me, inviting me over. By now, Chris was going bananas on the other side of the glass and was desperately tugging his fat cock.

I got up from the bed, walked up to her and allowed her to nudge me down on my knees, right next to her, in front of the glass. Manuela squatted down and planted her lips on mine. We started kissing and, before long, her hands were all over my tits.

She slowly and sensually worked her way down, and after a minute or two, she slipped a finger up my wet snatch. I skipped the whole foreplay -- caressing her and playing with her tits -- and went directly for the main prize: her black twat. I wriggled a finger in there, then two and started fingerfucking her, slow but deep.

We both looked up at Chris through the glass sliding door. My god, he was horny! He frantically tugged his pulsating dick as he watched us, desperate to join -- or at least touch -- us. Unfortunately, there was little doubt in anyone's mind that that wasn't going to happen.

Manuela and I kept our little performance going just long enough for hubby to get off. Barely three wild and sexy minutes later, Chris moaned -- so loud that we clearly heard him through the glass -- and began splattering his gooey sperm on the glass. As soon as we realized that he was cumming, we stopped what we were doing and pulled our fingers out of each other's sopping twats.

Safe on our side of the sliding door, Manuela delicately began kissing and licking the glass at about the same height as where Chris was shooting his cum. It seemed so wonderfully wicked and fun, that I promptly joined in. It drove him absolutely crazy to see us acting completely submissive -- pretending to be licking up his cum -- while he couldn't even touch us.

When his balls were completely empty, and he was done shaking and quivering, Manuela got up, swiftly put her clothes back on and simply walked out of the room -- all in under two minutes. I unlocked the sliding door and started putting my clothes back on as well.

Despite what we'd put him through, Chris seemed no worse for wear and slumped down on the couch, grinning and sighing contently. He unapologetically ogled me as he lewdly played with his flaccid dick. I stopped getting dressed -- my fat tits were still out in the open -- and just put my hands on my hips, striking a sexy pose for him.

While I let him look and lust after me to his heart's content, I asked, "So, did you like that?"

"You know I did, you fucking tease," he smirked.

"And because you took it like a man and not like the whiny bitch you usually are, I'd like to give you a little bonus," I whispered condescendingly as I cupped and squeezed my tits.

"If you don't touch me all day, I'll let you jack off tonight, before dinner," I said. Not much of a reward there, I could almost hear him think. But before he could object, I sweetened the deal, just little a bit -- enough to make him consider my proposal.

"I won't touch you... and you won't be allowed to touch me, but I'll be naked and I'll let you call me whatever dirty name you can think of... even the C-word," I grinned.

"Done," he blurted out, not needing any convincing. He knew I really disliked that word, so he realized what a rare treat this was. I still believed it to be an unnecessary, humiliating term, but considering the circumstances -- and everything Manuela and I had put him through -- I felt like a minor concession at this point.

I continued putting on the rest of my clothes and made sure he didn't catch another glimpse of my tits or twat for the rest of the day. Chris, highly motivated by our agreement, didn't seem to care too much and kept his interactions with me purely platonic -- never even trying to kiss or caress me.

As a result, when we went up to our room to get ready for dinner, I had no choice but to give him his well-earned reward. I made him get on his knees on the bed, telling him in no uncertain terms that he was not to get up -- or it would be the end of our playtime. He took off his clothes and slowly started stroking his hard cock.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked, lusting after me as I stripped off my bathing suit.

"Do your worst," I dared him, actually looking forward to getting verbally degraded.

He gathered his courage for a few moments, then blurted out, "Stupid WHORE!"

"Mmmmm," I purred sexily as I slightly tugged my left nipple, edging him on.

Chris started tugging his hard dick a little faster and said, "You're a CUNT. A good-for-nothing cum-gobbling, fucking CUNT!"

"Yeah, that's it," I chuckled as I put my free hand in between my legs and slipped my middle finger into my wet twat, shamelessly masturbating for his viewing pleasure. He started beating his cock even faster now, no doubt realizing he wasn't going to last very long.

"Come on," I moaned," What else?"

"You're a SLUT," he shouted.

"True," I teased him, "Not much of insult, but..."

"WHORE," he grunted.

"You already said that," I replied harshly, "If that's the best you can do, maybe I should put my clothes back on!"

"Fuck you, you dumb BITCH!" he grunted, angrily.

"Now we're getting somewhere..." I smiled as I continued finger fucking and groping myself.

"CUMBUCKET!"

"Oh yeah, I like that one," I grinned.

"Stupid COW," he exclaimed, clearly approaching an orgasm.

"Time for one more," I chuckled, "Better make it a good one."

He whacked off furiously, quickly approaching the point of no return, while he wrecked his brain, trying to come up with the perfect thing to say.

"Stupid, fucking CUNT!" he said, a bit louder than everything else he'd said so far, as he was already starting to convulse.

"What was that?" I didn't quite catch that last word," I mocked him, as I stopped playing with myself and quickly dropped to my knees, at the foot of the bed, directly in his line of fire. Chris, realizing I wanted a face full of sperm, clumsily scooted closer on his knees -- regrettably spilling a few drops on route.

Luckily, the bulk of the load did make it onto my slut face...

As his first big spurt splattered against my nose and into my left eye, he rowdily repeated his last insult -- as requested, "CUNT. You're a fucking CUNT!"

"Mmmm," I purred as his second and third spurt completely covered my mouth, chin and right cheek. The fourth one hit my closed right eye and my forehead. The fifth and last one ended up in my hairline.

After the spurts came the droplets. Dozens of them hit my face, shoulders and even my bare back as Chris was no doubt fiercely wobbling his dick around in his fist. When his balls were finally empty, he let out a deep roar and fell backwards onto the bed. I got up and slowly stumbled into the bathroom, feeling around with my hands -- as both my eyes were thoroughly creamed shut.

After I freshened up, Chris and I got dressed and went out to dinner. Since it was our last night, we had made reservations in the fanciest restaurant of the resort. After a few glasses of wine, we started talking about Manuela and how she'd changed not only our honeymoon, but our entire view on sex. For the first time since this whole thing got started, we also discussed what we wanted to do when we got back home.

Chris confessed that he wanted to eat my ass on a regular basis and that he wouldn't mind being turned down once in a while so he'd have to jack off like a little pussy-whipped bitch. I admitted that I wanted to get fucked up the ass -- at least once -- and that I would enjoy getting shot in the face a lot more often.

Needless to say, that towards the end of dinner, we were both pretty raunchy. We rushed back to the room, eager to get started. While I opened the door with my key card, I whispered, "Unless it's your tongue up my butt crack, I don't want you touching me!"

Then I turned and walked backwards into the room, dropping my purse on the floor and kicking off my shoes. Chris slowly followed me in, unzipping his pants.

"Understood?" I asked, as I lowered the straps of my flimsy dress, letting it slide down my body, onto the floor.

"Yes ma'am," he replied as he whipped out his already fat cock.

I quickly took off my bra and panties and kneeled down on the edge of the bed, pushing my ass out towards Chris. He got the message and got on his knees behind me. Without the slightest hesitation, he started licking and eating my ass, while tugging his fat cock.

When after only a few minutes, he started trembling and breathing heavily, I glanced over my shoulder and said, "Just so we're clear... I want your cum in my face!"

"Then turn around, you slut," Chris grunted, taking his tongue out of my ass crack.

I swiftly got on my back, turned in place and hung my head over the edge of the bed. While Chris furiously pumped his dick, getting ready to cum, I scooted further towards him until the top of my head was touching the floor and my face was -- upside down -- right in front of his throbbing cock.

He grunted and exploded, coating my entire face in a thick haze of gooey slime. After letting him rub his cock over my face for a bit, I got up and laid down on the bed, sighing contently. Chris quickly spooned me and we cuddled for a bit, until we fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I could feel his dried-up cum on my face. I chuckled, barely believing what a slut I had become. As I walked into the bathroom to freshen up, it dawned on me that our honeymoon was almost over.