Manuela Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,362 Followers

The shuttle service, which would take us back to the airport, was scheduled to leave around 1pm, so this was our last morning here -- and our last chance to 'see' Manuela. After waking Chris up and sharing that realization, I said, "I wonder what she has in store for us."

"She'll probably string me up by the nuts and hang me from the nearest palm tree," Chris quipped, a little ticked off. I could hardly blame him after everything she'd put him through.

"Well, whatever it is... I am sure you'll take it like the little bitch you are," I grinned.

He looked up at me for a moment, then continued packing, mumbling, "Whatever!"

A few minutes later, the door opened and Manuela slithered in, no cart, but in uniform. She was a lot earlier than usual, so I assumed she had swung by before her shift.

"Hi," I said, pleasantly surprised. Chris didn't say anything and just kept packing.

Without saying anything, our guest started taking off her clothes, stripping completely bare. Chris couldn't help but stare, but was too pissed off to hope for anything. However, to our mutual surprise, Manuela crawled onto the bed, in between our two suitcases, got on her back and extended her hand towards Chris, as she invitingly opened her legs wide.

"Is she serious?" he asked, flabbergasted.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully, a little surprised at her change of tactic. Chris took off his short and undies, pushed our suitcases off the bed -- undoing pretty much all the packing we'd done so far -- and kneeled down in between her legs.

Then, he looked up at me -- his hard cock mere inches from her cunt, and asked, "Can I?"

"I guess," I replied, a bit taken aback. Promptly, Chris lunged forward and rammed his dick into Manuela's black, willing pussy. She gasped and moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began fucking him right back.

Now it was my turn to be annoyed and a little jealous. I guess after all the teasing I had done -- ganging up on hubby with her -- I had never considered the tables getting turned on me. Seeing him slam his hard cock into her unprotected twat, over and over again, really got to me. I felt like the fifth wheel... silly and completely unnecessary!

I watched them for another minute or so, until Chris started grunting and shaking, signaling his impending climax. He was in the process of pulling out his dick, when Manuela wrapped her legs tightly around him, keeping him inside of her and smiled up at me.

Chris, startled, but unable to stop himself, roared loudly and started cumming deep inside of her. I gawked down at Manuela, who grinned widely as she rocked back and forth under his violent, final thrusts, eagerly welcoming his sperm.

"Are... did you just... cum inside of her?" I stammered, dumbfounded.

Meekly, he looked at me and whispered, "I couldn't... she wouldn't let..."

Before he could form any kind of coherent sentence, Manuela put her hand on his cheek and turned his face towards her, demanding his attention.

"A... gain?" she asked, with a big smile on her face.

"What?" I yelled, shocked.

"Sure, but you gotta give me a few minutes here," Chris answered her, no longer paying any attention to me. Manuela glanced at him, a little confused, clearly not understanding a word he was saying.

Chris tapped his watch and then showed her all of his ten fingers.

"Ten minutes," he spoke slowly. Catching on, she nodded and grinned.

"What the hell do you think..." I started to protest, not particularly enjoying my new position in this threesome. But, once again, Manuela wouldn't let me finish and promptly swung her legs around me, rudely pushing my face down towards her freshly fucked twat.

"Yeah right, do you honestly think I am going to suck his cum out of your twat?" I chuckled, seemingly protesting, while in the meantime allowing her to push my head further down.

"I am sure you'll take it like the bitch that you obviously are," Chris commented, using my own words against me.

Had my head not been between Manuela's legs already, I would have shot him an angry look. A few seconds later, they both got what they were after as I stuck out my tongue and started lapping at her twat, tasting Chris' fresh spunk.

It felt nasty, slutty and incredibly vile. Although I was a bit reluctant at first, I realized that Chris had already paid his dues. He'd been a submissive little pushover ever since this whole thing with Manuela started. It was my turn now.

After gobbling up all of hubby's sperm and thoroughly cleaning out Manuela's cunt -- as deep as my tongue could reach -- I continued licking her for as long as she wanted me to. About ten minutes later, Chris sat up and began stroking his semi-hard cock again.

As soon as Manuela noticed that he was ready for round two, she gently nudged my head away and swung her legs back into her previous position. Chris immediately nudged his fat cock against her twat and got on top of her, screwing her slow and deep. He put his hands on her tits and gently mauled them as they stared into each other's eyes.

Man, I was jealous. It was bad enough that she was letting my husband fuck her, right in front of me, but did she have to do it with feeling? Crazy with lust, I slipped two fingers into my wet twat and started fingering myself as I continued watching them.

Several minutes later, Manuela glanced at me and reached out to touch my face, then tapped Chris' tummy. I caught on, and so did hubby. He gawked at me as I crawled back onto the bed and slowly place my face on her tummy, facing his crotch. Chris grinned as he slowly pulled his hard, wet dick out of Manuela's snatch and pushed it against my lips.

I told myself that I wasn't doing anything new. I had sucked Chris' cock before, tasted his sperm and I had licked and eaten Manuela's twat before too. Deep down, however, I knew that this was quite different. This was so much nastier and demeaning...

Yet, I didn't seem to care that much! I just opened my mouth, and allowed Chris to fuck it. Of course, he didn't stop with just the one time, and began alternating between our two holes with increasing frequency, feeling like an absolute king!

I was determined to show Chris a good time and, for once, Manuela seemed to have the same idea. We allowed him to use our holes to his heart's content and focus primarily on his own pleasure. He managed to prolong his 'lovemaking' to about eight or nine minutes, before having to cum.

Figuring she probably wouldn't mind taking a second load up her black twat, Chris didn't even try to pull back this time and just groaned as he began filling her up. Figuring the cat was already out of the bag, I quickly leaned in and started licking his shaft and balls wherever I could -- trying my best to be the biggest slut I could be.

"Jeez Suze," he shouted, shocked, as his body violently jerked back and forth. When his climax was over and he slowly pulled out of her twat, I kept my mouth exactly where it was -- and belonged. I started slobbering over his crotch, with even more passion than before.

And even as Manuela discreetly rolled off the bed and started putting her clothes back on, I kept on kissing and licking hubby's balls and flaccid dick. Chris thoroughly enjoyed my tongue bath as he always kept half an eye on our guest.

When she was fully dressed, she walked up to the bed and bent down her head to give Chris a tender peck on the forehead. I poked my head up and let her do the same to me. With a gentle hand gesture and a sexy smile, she walked out of the room -- and out of our lives.

We never saw her again...

Although she's always in our thoughts and fantasies -- and the memories of our honeymoon continue to spice up our sex life to this day -- we never went back to Dominican Republic. After all, there is no need to tempt fate...

THE END

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,362 Followers